Audition Ch. 04: Chens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new crowd of people start pouring in, and the nature of the activities changes from oral foreplay and sporadic fucking to full on airtight gangbangs, and couples of women sixty nining laying on their sides, while two men fuck them at the same time. Gretchen and her young woman daisy chain partner became one of those, feasting on each other as men came and went, came and went. Gretchen loved eating their cum from her, remembering when her dominant first ordered her to clean up another woman. He had just climaxed in her, and held Gretchen there by the hair until she had completed her task.

The woman was a young black woman, who ends up being His collared slave and bisexual lover of his wife. Gretchen loved their pussies, eating them many, many times after that, but deep in her core, she loved eating his cum from them far more. It symbolized him, being reclaimed from them, by her, in her mind. It was the first time she understood why Ho was so insistent about cleaning her pussy of cum. Plus it usually gave him an excuse to suck some cock.

So Gretchen became like her cuckold husband, feasting on cum filled pussies, and sucking cocks clean. Some of the men here are doing the exact same thing. Her little couple broke up, her young pussy partner disappearing into the dark, so Gretchen uses her sense of smell to find the hottest poon full of fresh cum which is nearby.

She is thick, no skinny mini, but the men swirl around her like bees at the most beautiful flower. As a man would try to leave, she would grab him by the balls, and take her time cleaning him, then dive into the lush meaty cunt, holding her by her fur, deep muff diving until her tongue really had no excuse. To even get that much time, she had to stroke off the next man waiting on deck.

This girl attracted monster cocks, and satisfied them. Even the cocks from her ass got Gretchen's full attention, as did her juicy cum filled butthole. But the girl kept herself clean, and appreciated the effort.

A man tried to pull Gretchen away to get access to the hot cunt, but the young woman grabbed Gretchen by her hair and would not let her go. Gretchen came right there and then, that act of dominance and submission flipping her switch so hard she could barely breathe when she finally finished climaxing.

The young woman has stamina, that is for damn sure. Gretchen counts twenty four men, which given the four to one ratio of women to men left after the pandemic, had to be damn near every single man at the party. Some are repeats, sure - there could not be as many cocks that size such that Gretchen could barely fit the tip in her mouth. Sometimes she had to corn cob the sides to clean them they were too long. There simply could not be as many as she had already serviced.

So of the four to six big cocks she guesses are at the party, they have all made at least two trips to visit this one particular honeypot. Gretchen is her chosen pussy slave, and the only thing that makes her happier is knowing that she and her daughters are going to be full time sex slaves for the man she has loved for almost thirty years.

He walks over and says something to the young woman, who climaxes so hard Gretchen thinks she is having a seizure. She recognizes the voice of her dominant instantly. Then he whispers in her ear "Neon Coyote Edge, Neon Coyote Climax." Gretchen joins her in a muscle clenching, brain burning intense climax that leaves her feeling like a wet dishrag, if that dishrag is soaked with cum.

Two other men join them and then before she even realizes what they are doing, she is airtight, being used by her dominant and his friends. He is in her mouth, so these must be really important people to him that he would give them her ass and pussy first.

She made love to his cock, slowly stroking him, licking across and around his tip, flicking her tongue around the ridge of his helmet. Her deep throat skills did not have any real practice for more than a decade, but she always could take his full length easily.

He grunts, saying "Hold it in your mouth." as he cums in her mouth with ecstasy rising up within her. Then he whispers in her ear "Neon Coyote Edge, Neon Coyote Climax.", and she becomes a ball of light as the climax consumes her, like she is the one having the seizure now.

The other two men can't take the clenching of her pussy walls and ass spasms, so they cum in her too. He leaves her for a moment, as two other men fill her mouth and ass, filling her completely with their large thick cocks. If these are the cocks He used to fuck her daughters, they are surely his fully addicted cum slut slaves by now.

He returns to fill her pussy, saying the phrases to make her intensely horny and then granting her intensely hard climaxes, over and over and over again. She is a rag doll, being fucked hard by three men and so deep in bliss she might as well be in Heaven.

She can no longer form thoughts or sentences, she is just 'Fuck' and 'Joy' incarnate. So this is how her daughters were addicted to him. This is how they will live now, his sluts, filled with joy. She does not really form those thoughts, but she feels it just the same.

They pick her up and carry her limp body from the Grotto. They go up the stairs to his bedroom, where her daughters are already waiting. They set the women's faces into each other's pussies, so that Lisa is licking Joy, who is licking Gretchen, who is licking Lisa.

He slides his hard cock into her ass, as each of her daughters is slowly ass fucked by one of his friends, as he repeats his incantations like a chant. They fuck them slowly for over an hour, while they cum over and over in constant intense climaxes, each in their own personal Heaven. Their minds, bodies, souls, mouths, cunts, and asses belong completely to him now, and they are gloriously happy about it.