All Comments on 'Augur Ch. 04'

by Kinje

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic story, the on issue i have is the chapter length. I need mooooooooore.

OgfyOgfy4 months ago

Good story. Just short chapters..

PhraxiusPhraxius4 months ago

An excellent start; I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

As for the magic lessons, I'm curious whether innate (presumably?) knowledge of magic would make her a good or an awful teacher. We'll see, I suppose!

KinjeKinje4 months agoAuthor

I do have some longer chapters coming up - I think 3 and 4 are the shortest so far.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoying this! Keep it up, I want to see more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I call BS. She should be able to draw WAY more Sin than just Wrath and Lust from League of Legends...

smoagendashsmoagendash4 months ago

If Cindy is feeding off the protagonist, then she should be sucking him dry, slowly weakening him. This is perfect for her because his death/her freedom is what she is impelled to pursue. In addition she is corrupting him spiritually, making him increasingly unable to resist her. At some point he'll be too weak to get out of bed and too weak to resist her. The only way he could save himself is to throw someone else at her to feed on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am really enjoying this series. looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The league of legends idea was very amusing

asianToyasianToy3 months ago

You’re working on the “Best in Genre” award.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinje@Kinje
Flexing creative muscles that have atrophied thanks to capitalism. Augur Series: Book 1 is complete and published as of 1/24/24! Book 2 will take a while, but we have not seen the last of Jack or the ladies (Update 2/22/24: ~40k words of book two written) Your feedback is al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Augur Ch. 03 Previous Part
Augur Series Info