Aunt Claudia Pt. 01: Panty Raid

Story Info
A boys panty fetish expands with his aunts panties.
804 words
4.15
12.6k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy71
Biguy71
10 Followers

*****Disclaimer- All people in this story were over 18 when it occurred. ****

What can I say, I'm in love with my aunt. I love her as an aunt, someone who has always been thoughtful, kind, loving and generous. But I also find myself loving her as a beautiful woman, an object of my desires. I can honestly say that my first 18 years of life I never thought of my Aunt Claudia as a sexual object. A beautiful one sure, but not sexual. She is gorgeous, 5'8", slender build, 115lbs, firm ass and beautiful A cups to match her x-small panties. She got married later in life, maybe I even got a little jealous when she got married. None the less, I was always her special boy.

My first sexual deviation came by the way of my older sisters panties. One day I just happen to see a clean pair of beatifically floral satin panties. I've folded her laundry before but never thought twice about it, but someone about that satin just stood out. I found myself sneaking into her drawers to touch and see them. As you can imagine, it didn't take long for me to graduate to finding the dirty ones, the prized ones. I can remember the sweet musty smell, and the sweet, sweet tasty. I would inhale deeply and then suck every ounce of her juices up. Now it became an obsession. I found moms practical cotton panties, and my grandmothers silky "granny" panties. I was on the hunt, and then my aunt threw me a perfect pitch.

I was 19 when my called me up to see if I could watch her son, he was 5 at the time. Her and my uncle had dinner plans and would be out late. As a nephew, was always willing to help! The first thought I had...time for a panty raid. The quicker I could put down my cousin the quicker I could search for panties.

830pm comes around and he's out cold. I race into the large master bedroom. Huge separate closets, jacuzzi tub, even a couch. I walk past the first closet which was my uncles, took a quick look then moved on down the line. I open up the next door and I'm in heaven. It smelled sweet, it was organized, and there was a hamper!

The first thing I notice is just a basic pair of black panties, with just a little white stain. I grabbed them immediately and brought them to my nose for a deep breath. It was better than all the rest of the panties i have smelled by far, my dick instantly stood at attention. After a few deep breaths I decide to rummage around the hamper some more and low and behold there were 3 other pairs. Another basic grey one, a sexy stripped cheeky pair that were stuck to her yoga pants, and a white thong. I was in heaven. I immediately put the grey ones to the side, those I was taking home for later. Next we're the cheeky, a sexy mix of sweat and pussy juice. They smelled and tasted amazing!! They must have been from that morning because they were just slight damp im all the right places. I then took the white thong, just a string basically, and put the whole thong in my mouth so I could suck all the essence of her pussy and ass as I could.

I have a serious dilemma. I hadn't jacked off in 3 days and I'm high off the scent of my aunt's pussy. I needed to cum badly and I needed to be strategic on where to blow my load. With my mouth full of thong, my nose inhaling the sweet scent of her workout gear I couldn't take it any longer, I grabbed her black leggings as fast as I could, just in time to catch the violent stream of cum I was unleashing. I'm a heavy cummer to begin with but I completed soaked the ass and legs of her very black pants. I fell back very satisfied but with those panties still up by my nose my dick remained hard. Another 2 minutes of jerking off and I throw another big load all over those pants.

I take the panties out of my mouth, away from my nose, and just step back and go what have I done. I shouldn't be violating my aunt like this, now she's going to see the obvious cum stains on her pants. That feeling didn't last long as I quickly went back and tried to suck the rest of her sweet pussy juices of those panties before I fired my last load directly into her black panties.

I wonder what she'll say when she gets back....

To be continued.

Biguy71
Biguy71
10 Followers