Aunt Claudia Pt. 02: More Panties

Story Info
Nephew goes back for more panties.
855 words
4.26
11.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy71
Biguy71
11 Followers

So it was a few days after my baby sitting gig and I haven't gotten any screaming phone calls from my aunt about me leaving cum stains all over her yoga pants. Thank goodness, it's so easy to get excited but I shouldn't have left behind any evidence. So I was on my way home from work, excited because my parents weren't home and I was going to spend some quality time with those gray panties I stole. I get inside, get nice and comfy, pants down, panties in hand, porn on my phone...and I get a text, from my aunt. She asking for a favor, needs help babysitting again. She has a business dinner on Wednesday night and my uncle had to go out of town for business. Sure, no problem right? If she noticed her dirty yoga pants then she wouldn't have called to ask me to come back, right?

I show up next day at 430pm, she greets me, tells me to order dinner and that my cousin has been up since 6am so you can put him down early tonight. Tells me she should be be home by 10pm so make myself at home. She looks amazing and I can start feeling the blood flow to my cock. A beautiful strapless blue and pink dress that hit her toned thighs perfectly. Her tiny a cups got lost in the dress but I didn't care. She wasn't wearing a bra and that was ok by me! What I really want to know is what kind on panties she has on, my guess is a thong. She was stunning, all I kept thinking is how I wanted to run my hands up and down her slender body.

She says good bye to her son, hugs me firmly and kisses my cheek, and heads out the door. 730 came around and I put that kid down real quick so I could continue on my panty raid. Thankfully he passed out right away, so I go quickly to my aunts closet and head straight to the hamper. She must have just done laundry because there wasn't much in there. A pink T-shirt is what I first see, moved that right out of the way, and then I see it. She did do the laundry except for that shirt, 3 panties and the stained yoga pants. We'll crap.

I'm busted for sure. There is no way she conveniently leaves just those items behind. First, embarrassment came over me. I really could have just fucked up my relationship with my aunt whom I love so dearly. But then, the horny side kicked in and thought....if I'm already busted, I might as well enjoy my last bit of freedom.

So I set the yoga pants to the side, figured I'd use those later since they were already dirty. I reach for the first pair of panties. A sexy white striped pair of high waisted, French cut panties. Panties like that hit so beautiful on the high hip of long legs and a slender body. I imagined my aunt in them as I slowly brought them to my nose and inhaled deeply. Mmmmm. So sweet yet again. More and more deep breathes so I can get the full experience of the all her worldly scents. My dick is now at full attention and straining against my jeans.

I strip off all my clothes and lay down in her closet, lost in her aroma. The 2nd pair was a nice set black cheeky panty. I checked the gusset and I see a beautiful thick white stain. No doubt an earlier creampie my uncle probably dumped in her, lucky guy. I take a quick whiff of those black panties but immediately put them in my mouth so suck out all the flavor. Despite all the salty dried cum of my uncle, I could still taster her beautiful pussy.

That was all I was going to be able to handle. I keep those panties in my mouth, sucking all the love from them, throw the yoga pants on the ground ad immediately line them up to cum on. I can feel it building and then it was like an explosion went off. Shot after shot of thick white cum splashed down on my aunts already stained pants. I keep pumping and pumping until every last drop of cum was out of my body. I roll the yoga pants back up, those the panties and the shirts back in the hamper to try and cover it up. I went downstairs on the coach and waited for my aunt to come home.

After an orgasm like that, I was worn out and ended up passing out. About 1045pm comes around I wake up to I see my my aunt is home. Before my eye get focused, I see the figure of my aunt. I look up and she's just as beautiful as when she left, although she returned home a little tipsy. I asked how the evening went....she didn't say a word she just held up her yoga pants and smiled...

More to come.

Biguy71
Biguy71
11 Followers