Aunt Elsie Pt. 04

Story Info
Aunt, pantyhose sex, threesome.
1.5k words
4.68
8.9k
13

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Halloween party whenever both Frank, Elsie's husband and her son were away. Either Rick would come over alone or he'd bring Andy. Elsie soon learned that she was no longer the teacher, she was hooked on Rick's big young cock and he knew it. Rick was now her master. She belonged to Rick and he could share her with Andy but Andy couldn't do anything with her without Rick's permission. This was just fine with Elsie. Now on days when the boys were in the basement hanging out Rick would sometimes send Andy up first for a quickie filling Elsie's pussy. Then as fast as he could Rick would come up for sloppy seconds. It was so hot but Elsie found herself wanting more and more time with the boys.

On this particular day her husband was working and Daryl had gone to a friends house. They were both going to be gone all day.

Of course Rick was coming over and he brought Andy with him. Rick had asked Elsie to wear something special today.

She was to wear taupe sheer to waist pantyhose, her light purple transparent sheer negligee, and her purple, patent leather, closed toe, pencil thin, 5 inch heels.

Elsie was dressed as instructed when the boys arrived. Judging by the looks on their faces they approved.

"We have a surprise for you Aunt Elsie" Rick said smiling. He kissed her deeply on the lips taking her in his arms. His hands clutching her nylon covered ass holding her close so she could feel his hard cock pressing against her through his jeans.

When he broke their kiss Andy had disappeared. "I've found a way for us to get more time together." Rick said. "Oh really, and how are you going to manage that? Elsie asked. "Come with me Aunt Elsie and I'll show you." Rick said as he lead Elsie to the basement stairs.

The basement was pretty much wide open space. With three red metal support poles evenly spaces down the center. There were some boxes in the corner on the left along with a big black chest. On the right in the center of the wall was a TV with a gaming console on a small table. In front of the table was an old small couch. There was a piece of old carpeting that covered the floor between the couch and TV. There was also an old mattress and box spring at the far side with another piece of old carpeting in front of it.

Elsie saw Andy sitting naked on the mattress, Rick walked her over and after she sat next to Andy he stripped off his clothes and sat on the other side of her. Elsie soon had her legs spread wide with one over each of the boys legs. The boys were soon taking turns kissing her, their tongues intertwining with hers as they continued massaging her nylon covered thighs. Her negligee was soon open and she could feel their tongues on her hard nipples. I really love when they do this I'm getting so wet Elsie thought. "Oh you boys sure know how to treat you Aunt Elsie." She cooed. When Rick's fingers found her wet pussy she slowly pushed her hips up to meet them.

Elsie was so turned on and consumed with lust she didn't notice Daryl coming out from behind the couch stroking his hard cock.

They're really driving me crazy I really need to feel one of their cocks in me Elsie thought her mind was racing. "Rick fuck me baby." Elsie whispered, "Please baby."

"Soon enough Aunt Elsie, but first it's time for your surprise." Rick answered. "Look who decided to join us."

Elsie looks up to see her son stroking his hard cock.

"Don't be upset Aunt Elsie, Daryl already knew about us, he saw us at the Halloween party." Rick explained, "Believe it or not he has the same fetish for you in pantyhose we do."

Daryl looked up at his mother. "Please don't be mad mommy I've dreamt of massaging your sexy pantyhose covered legs for a long time. Daryl explained, "When I saw you with Rick and Andy at first I was jealous, but when I saw how happy they made you, it turned me on more than I've ever been before." Daryl took a breathe then continued, "So when Rick came to me and said I could watch you whenever I wanted and all I had to do was keep your secret." after another huge gulp he continued."So when I agreed, he set this up." Elsie is horrified at first, my son is sexually attracted to me, but then as she let Daryl's words sink in she finds herself getting aroused. She did like the idea of being watched and why not Daryl, who better for a boy to learn how to make love to a woman than his own mother. "Ok baby, come to mommy." Elsie says.

Rick and Andy continue to play with Elsie's breasts, massage her thighs, and kissing her as Daryl starts to massage his way up her legs. Elsie can see how aroused he is by the feel of her nylon clad calves. When he reaches her thighs Rick lays Elsie back and moves up so Elsie can take his cock into her mouth. At the same time Elsie's hand finds Andy's cock and she starts to stroke it.

When Daryl reaches his mother's nylon covered pussy he can feel the heat of her sex. He strokes all around her aching pussy lips but never touches her hot sex. The sensation is driving her crazy and she feels her orgasm building.

Daryl now slides his cock over her waiting lips it feels so good on the wet nylon he moans. "Mommy you're so fucking hot. I love how your wet nylon covered pussy feels on my cock." This drives Elsie over the edge and she is soon orgasming.

Rick moves down to massage one of Elsie's nylon covered legs, Andy moves over her head facing Daryl so Elsie is in position to lick his balls and ass "That's it Aunt Elsie lick my asshole like a dirty little whore" Andy said. At the same time Rick has removed one of Elsie's shoes and is massaging and kissing her nylon covered foot and outstretched leg. This made Elsie grind her hips up to meet her sons cock with only the thin nylon keeping him from fucking her.

"OH my god mommy this feels amazing!" Daryl exclaimed. Daryl didn't last long and was soon blowing his load all over his mother's nylon covered pussy. "Mmmmmm that's my baby, mommy loves the way your hot, young, cum feels on her pantyhose." Elsie said. As his orgasm subsided Andy quickly moved in and laying down on his back he has Elsie mount him reverse cowgirl he then slides his hard cock over Elsie's hot cum covered pantyhose lubing his throbbing hard on with his friends semen. Once his cock is covered with Daryl's hot greasy cum he rips open Elsie's pantyhose and slides his cock into her waiting asshole. Elsie was in total ecstasy, I really do love being these boys dirty little slut every time one of them calls me a slut I want them that much more. "Yes Andy fuck your Aunt Elsie's tight little asshole." Elsie squealed. Daryl was starting to get hard again and he started to stroke his cock as he sat on the box spring next to the mattress. Rick removes Elsie's other shoe and Aunt Elsie squealed with delight as Rick slides his huge cock into her aching pussy. Andy said, "You love it don't you, such a dirty little whore, fucking your son's friends while he watches." Elsie was in total ecstasy she was orgasming and her body convulsed as Andy fucked her ass, and Rick took her cunt. She did love being their slut. She loved the attention the way they caressed her body and of course those wonderful young cocks being stuffed into her ass and pussy at the same time. Andy was the first to cum filling her ass with his hot sticky cream, then Daryl shot his second load all over her tits. Rick had her legs over his shoulders and was very deep inside Elsie, she could feel his balls slapping her ass as he thrust deep inside her. When he released her legs she planted her feet on the carpet and thrust her hips up. After Andy slipped out from under her Rick grabbed her nylon covered ass and pulled it up to meet his thrusts into Elsie's pussy. When he finally came he held her tight pressed against him keeping his cock deep inside her as his hot load flooded her aching vagina. They collapsed into each other's arms a sweaty cum covered mess with Andy & Daryl on either side of them.

Elsie's pussy was swollen and still had cum flowing from it. Her ass too was gaping and dripping cum.