Aunt Elsie Pt. 05

Story Info
Aunt, Pantyhose, group sex, BBC.
1.9k words
4.61
4.9k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were great now. Elsie could have her boys pretty much all the time as long as her husband was at work or out fishing. Elsie was in heaven she loved how all the boys paid so much attention to her pantyhose covered legs and feet. It was even hotter when they were all in pantyhose. There was something about seeing their young hard cocks encased in nylon that really turned Elsie on. They would sometimes spend hours massaging and exploring her body before or after they had sex. She loved the way Rick dominated her and the other boys always followed his lead. But most of all she really loved having their young cocks filling her holes with that sweet, hot, young, cream.

On this particular day Rick had instructed Elsie to wear taupe sheer to waist pantyhose, a red transparent button down blouse just like her white one her breasts are clearly visible through the material. The blouse came down to about mid thigh but was high on her hips, and finally her red pencil thin 5 inch closed toe heels.

Elsie and the boys were all sitting in the living room when the doorbell rang. Rick instructed Elsie to answer the door. When she opened it she saw Marvin. Marvin was a classmate of her son who had been a pizza delivery boy while he was in high school. He was 6' 4", Black as night, and all muscle. His hair was short and he was very well groomed. He was Captain of the football team in high school. He wore a white wife beater, blue jeans, and sneakers."Hello Mrs. Williams, is Rick here he asked me to come over." Marvin asked trying very unsuccessfully not to stare at Elsie's tits.

"Come on in, he's right here." Elsie said wondering what Rick was up to.

"Have a seat over here on the couch Marvin" Rick said. Now at 6' 4" Marvin towered over the boys Rick, Andy, and Daryl were all only around 5' 9".

"Would you like something to drink? Elsie asked Marvin.

"Just a glass of ice water if it's not too much trouble Mrs. Williams. Marvin answered.

"You can knock off that Mrs.Williams crap Marvin, Just call her Aunt Elsie." Rick explained.

"I'll get it for you." Elsie said as she left for the kitchen.

When she returned Elsie bent at the waist as she put the glass on the table in front of Marvin giving him an eye full of her nylon covered ass and pussy.

Marvin picked it up and took a swig, "Thank you Mrs. Will.. I mean Aunt Elsie." He said catching himself.

Andy and Daryl moved one of the chairs so it was directly in front of Marvin on the other side of the coffee table.

"Aunt Elsie take your seat so Marvin can get a good look at you." Rick instructed. Elsie did as he instructed.

"Now as you know Aunt Elsie, Marvin has a scholarship to a top ten school on the west coast, and he'll be leaving town very soon." Rick explained to Elsie.

"Yes I know, you must be very excited Marvin." Elsie said.

"Now Marvin is no virgin but he doesn't have that much experience and you've told me you were always curious and wanted to try BBC." Rick added. "So I figured why not get you two together, Marvin get's the experience of a mature woman and you get to try BBC. Plus since he's leaving town you don't have to worry about running into him afterwards."

There is a short pause.

"So put your legs over the arms of the chair and give Marvin a look at that hot little pussy of yours." Rick continued. Elsie followed Rick's instructions and opened her legs revealing her nylon covered pussy. She looked right at Rick waiting for her next instruction. Marvin just took in the view and took another swig of his water. "Cmon, Aunt Elsie give Marvin a little show." Rick instructed. Elsie took one of her hands and ran it over her breast cupping it and pinching her nipple through her blouse with two fingers. Now staring at Marvin she then slid her other hand down to her thigh right next to her knee and slowly massaged her way up her inner thigh. Behind her Andy and Daryl started to undress. Andy was naked and he started stroking his hardening cock. Daryl was naked with the exception of a pair of nude sheer to waist pantyhose. He too began to stroke his hardening cock through the silky sheer material.

Elsie's fingers had reached her pussy lips and she could feel that her juices were already starting to get her pantyhose wet.

Andy & Daryl both reached down with each placing a hand on each of her breasts softly squeezing them through her blouse, Elsie loved this and she moaned her approval.

Marvin stood up and pulled down his jeans and boxers letting his huge cock swing free. He then sat back on the couch and started to stroke his massive cock. Elsie was staring at his cock the whole time and now attempted to return her gaze to Marvin's eyes but her eyes kept falling to his huge black snake.

"Marvin, I think Aunt Elsie approves of your big black cock." Rick said smiling.

She was now frantically stroking her pussy and clit through her pantyhose. and in no time she was soon orgasming. Andy put his hand on the back of her head and guided it to his cock so she could take it into her mouth. She took hold of Andy's balls as she licked and sucked his cock. But her eyes were fixed on Marvin stroking his beast of a cock.

"Damn bro, you weren't kidding she is a horny MILF." Marvin said to Rick but everyone in the room heard him.

Andy has Elsie get up so he could sit in the chair. After ripping a hole in her pantyhose Elsie then mounts his cock reverse cowgirl. With her legs back over the arms of the chair she is spread very wide. Marvin now has a great view of Andy fucking Elsie. Rick has stripped down and moves into position so Elsie can lick and suck his hard cock. Daryl is sitting on the couch next to Marvin watching his mother fuck and suck his friend's cocks as he strokes his hard on through his pantyhose.

Andy's hands are now firmly gripping Elsie's tits as he fucks her pussy. This is all too much for Elsie and she moans loudly as she orgasms, "You're making your Aunt Elsie cum on your sweet cock!"

Andy very sternly says, "I'm gonna fill that hot slutty cunt of yours Aunt Elsie." " Yes, baby fill your Aunt Elsie's pussy with your young hot seed." Elsie replies. He then explodes and fills Elsie with his hot load.

"Let's move her over to the coffee table" Rick orders.

Elsie is laid down on the coffee table Rick is now fucking Aunt Elsie's cum filled pussy and with her head hanging over the edge of the table she is sucking and licking Andy's cock clean.

This is too much for Daryl and he cums flooding his pantyhose with his hot sticky seed.

Once Andy collapses onto the chair in the corner Marvin brings his huge cock to Elsie's lips. She's never been with a black man before. She had always been curious and she had mentioned it a time or two to Rick that she might want to try a BBC.

She slowly starts to lick and suck this beast of a cock. Her son is sitting on the couch stroking his still hard cock through the now wet sticky nylon of his pantyhose as Rick now has Elsie's legs over his shoulders as he tries to get his cock deeper into her pussy. Elsie tries to take Marvin deep into her throat, but can't get more than half his cock into her mouth before she has to spit it out gagging.

"C'mon bitch, you can take more of my cock down that slutty throat of yours." Marvin says.

Taking his words as a challenge this time Elsie gets almost 2/3rds of his massive cock before she has to pull it out. Her saliva forming a string between his cock and her lips.

Rick exclaims, "I'm cumming!" and he fills Aunt Elsie's womb with his hot seed.

Elsie moans and coos with satisfaction. "Oh baby, your Aunt Elsie loves feeling your hot cum in her pussy. Now let me taste your sweet cock." Elsie demands.

"What a cumslut you are Aunt Elsie." Marvin says, "Time to see if you can take this big black cock of mine you dirty whore."

"Yes, Give me that big black cock, I want all of it in my tight pussy." Elsie counters.

Marvin moves between her legs pulling her to him so her head is now resting on the table. She begins to clean Ricks cock with her tongue but when she feels Marvin's cock start to penetrate her tight little pussy. She's forced to stop as she grunts. He's so thick and she feels her cum soaked pussy being stretched. Marvin goes slow only going a little deeper with each slow stroke. As Rick collapses into the chair. He, Andy, and Daryl all watch intently as Marvin slowly fucks Aunt Elsie.

Marvin is finally balls deep in her. Aunt Elsie can't believe this huge beast is completely inside her. "Oh My God!" Elsie screams, "You're so fucking big, I've never had a cock this big before, you're so deep." Between being loosened up by Andy & Rick add to that Marvin going so slow at first the tight fit didn't hurt as much as she thought it would as he stretched her pussy. The feeling was so intense Elsie actually orgasmed again.

Before long Marvin was pounding Elsie's little pussy his balls slapping her ass with each deep thrust. By now Andy & Daryl had recovered and both of them knelt down on either side of Elsie. They opened her blouse and were sucking her hard nipples. This had Elsie in total ecstasy. she was screaming, "Fuck yes (gasp) oh my god (gasp) you boys are so fucking good (gasp) at fucking your Aunt Elsie!" She orgasmed hard again. It was a long orgasm and it made Marvin pound her faster. He felt his balls tighten and he was soon cumming deep inside Elsie. Elsie couldn't believe the amount of cum Marvin shot into her it seemed like it was never going to stop. By now Andy and Daryl were standing over her and they both shot their loads all over Elsie's tits.

When Marvin's orgasm finally subsided and he pulled his cock from Elsie's gaping pussy it had cum flowing from it. Rick now fully erect again brought his cock to Elsie's pussy and slid it in she was so loose and full of cum he could feel the hot semen on his balls. Marvin brought his cock to Elsie's lips and she eagerly licked and sucked his cock clean. Rick was going very slow and his hands were stroking Elsie's legs. He had removed her shoes and was licking and sucking on her toes of one foot then the other.

As he looked down at her she was a mess of sweat and cum, her pussy was so hot and the semen flowed out each time he pulled his cock from it. as he leaned down he felt the warm slick cum from her tits on his chest. He whispered into her ear. "You're such an amazing cum whore Aunt Elsie, you took that huge black cock like a true slut. but just remember you still belong to me."

Elsie, staring right into Rick's eyes whispers back, "Yes, Yes I do."