Aunt Genie's Three Wishes Ch. 03

Story Info
Derek gets the hint.
974 words
4.51
10k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was incredible. People were in all states of undress. It was really more like an soft porn orgy. Nobody was actually having sex, at least not yet, but there was alot of foreplay going on. As erotic as it was I was concentrating on my date for the evening.

We all agreed to do shots every fifteen minutes or so until we caught a good buzz then slow down and drink plenty of water in between.

I took my aunt out on the dance floor. She was so goddamn sexy and uninhibited.

My mom and Derek sat at a table. After our third shot I took my mom out on the dance floor. I had never seen her dance before, she was great. I hoped Derek was watching because she looked sexy as hell.

Our fourth shots we took from my mom and aunt's cleavages, they smeared salt on their cleavages for us. We did the same for them on our young chiseled stomachs.

We were all on the dance floor now. I wasn't holding back anymore and was groping my aunt as much as I could. I lost track of Derek and my mom, I was just hoping she was enjoying herself.

When it was time for our next shot we headed for the table and found my mom grinding on Derek's lap with his hands having a grand time rubbing her breasts.

"Well, well, well, these two are enjoying themselves." I said.

Derek looked up and looked a little frightened.

"Relax man, enjoy yourself. I know I plan to."

I pulled my aunt on my lap facing me and kissed her. After the next shot I asked everyone if they would rather go back to the room.

We walked back to the room all holding hands and laughing.

I grabbed beers and Derek and I sat on the couch. I put on some slow music and suggested to my aunt and mom to show us some of their dance moves.

My mom and aunt began dancing together, their hands going up and down each other's body. I was beyond turned on.

They began to kiss while still swaying to the music. My mom unzipped my aunt's costume leaving her in just her skimpy panties. My mom caressed her breasts and pulled her nipple into her mouth. My mom's costume was alot harder to get off but my aunt turned her and peeled it down and played with her breasts from behind.

Once they both were in just their underwear my aunt whispered something into my mom's ear and they both turned towards us. They both got to their knees and crawled to us.

My mom crawled to me and pulled my cock out and began to suck me off. I looked over and my aunt was doing the same to Derek. He looked at me and I just gave him a smile.

After a time they stood up and switched. My aunt climbed in my lap and lowered herself on my cock. I buried my face in her breasts. I looked over and Derek was getting the same treatment. I assumed this was what my aunt was whispering about.

My aunt bobbed up and down on me until I was ready to cum. She got off me and rubbed my cock, watching it squirt.

I looked over and my mom was cleaning Derek up with a wet towel. I gave my aunt a raised eyebrow and she rolled her eyes and went to get one.

We kept drinking and flirting until Derek and I were ready for another round. We kept switching partners and changing positions.

I have to admit, as pleasurable as it was, maybe the most pleasure I got was from watching Derek fuck my mom from behind. I was beyond turned on by that. Seeing her ass in the air gyrating and her sexy facial expressions with her head on the floor just blew me away.

We all slept late the following morning. Everyone seemed in good spirits except for slight hangovers. Derek and I decided to go check out parasailing as the women planned on doing some shopping.

Derek and I talked on the way there and I reassured him I was okay with everything as long as he kept it all between us and as long as he never tried to force himself on my aunt or mom.

I told him about the three wishes and about the night before when I had sex with both of them. He reiterated how hot he thought they both were and how thankful he was we brought him along.

When we met up for lunch my mom and aunt were both wearing bikini bottoms with no tops and see through one piece coverings. They looked amazing.

I told them how a couple approached us about joining them in some amorous activities later. My mom didn't look like she liked the idea and honestly neither did I. My aunt said she would go along with whatever I 'wished'. I smiled at her word choice.

In the end the guys wife was too hot for Derek to pass up and he went to meet them. I stayed with my mom and aunt on the deck and didn't mind in the least.

We talked about the night before and we all agreed we enjoyed it, but I hinted I wouldn't mind being the only cock they enjoyed.

"Do you think you can keep two ladies like us satisfied by yourself, nephew?"

"I wouldn't mind giving it a shot."

"What do you think mom?"

"I think it a perfect idea."

"Fine by me. Does this mean we can do it together like the other night again?" My aunt asked.

My mom and I both looked at one another and answered together, "definitely!"