Aunt Lucy Comes on Holiday

Story Info
Aunt Lucy turns us on.
20.4k words
4.72
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
262 Followers

Aunt Lucy wasn't really my aunt. She was just some really close friend of my mum and dad who was always around when me and Sissy were growing up. Sissy wasn't my sister either, despite the name, though we spent a lot of time together. Her dad was a diplomat or something like that and was always being moved abroad, so since Sissy's mum and mine were best friends, she used to spend a lot of time round ours - even sleeping there - because her dad was never in the country and her mum was always out (with her lover, as mum knew and Sissy and I discovered much later, but that's another story). We were the same age, we went to the same junior school, we played together and she always came on holiday with us, so I suppose we became a bit like brother and sister. At least until she was packed off to boarding school.

Lucy was a few years younger than our parents and used to babysit me and Sissy when they went out to one of dad's boring business functions. She often used to come on holiday with us, which was better than just having mum and dad. Dad was always on the phone or drinking, while mum was usually in a bad mood. 'Go and play with Aunt Lucy. I'm too tired.' Judging by the family photos, mum was quite pretty when she and dad got married, but it didn't last. Later I learned it was probably because dad was horrible to her that she let herself go. He wasn't physical or aggressive or anything like that. He just made it pretty clear he was bored by her. Much later I found out he'd had affairs with other women almost from the off and that mum had probably known about them.

Anyway, when I was twelve he walked out. A broken home is supposed to be devastating for the kids but, frankly, I was relieved more than anything. Mum took it bad at first and there were a few tears and shouting about what a fucking bastard he was. But then she calmed down and even seemed to brighten up a bit. Aunt Lucy came round a lot more and I would often overhear them laughing about 'bastard men'. There'd always be a couple of empty wine bottles in the kitchen the next morning.

When Sissy was thirteen she was sent to a girls' boarding school, which was much more upsetting. It was like losing my best friend. Her mum went off to Greece with her lover and seemed perfectly happy to let Sissy stay with us over the school holidays, but gradually that school seemed to change her. Maybe it was puberty or something, but being with her wasn't like when we were kids. When I began to get interested in girls I fancied her like mad, but she didn't seem at all interested in me that way. Consequently our relationship was sometimes a bit awkward. We still talked a lot and liked the same things, but there was also a lot of hidden stuff that we never talked about.

When I turned eighteen and left school Mum went back to college and resumed the psychology degree she'd given up when she'd married dad. Aunt Lucy was almost a permanent fixture by then, so it was no surprise when she came with us on holiday again. Sissy came too, of course; a sort of last holiday before she went to university. We rented a cabin by a lake for a month and it was pretty idyllic. There were other cabins around but they were hidden away in the woods and we had a secluded bathing spot. I didn't mind being away from my mates for a few weeks. I was the one boy with three females but it didn't bother me. I thought about sex only around a hundred times a day but there were enough opportunities for masturbation in secret, so I wasn't that frustrated. I even jacked off in the lake once when the others were sunbathing. I fantasised about Aunt Lucy, of course, even though she was in her thirties by then. She was pretty sexy in a bikini. And I thought about sex with Sissy, even though it was plain nothing could be further from her mind. We'd never had that brother-sister hate thing that a lot of real siblings seem to suffer. I really liked her and she was really attractive. She had nice firm tits - smallish but perfect - and she looked good in a bikini too.

The layout of the cabin was OK, even though it was a bit small. Sissy and I slept in a kind of loft space with a wooden partition between us, so we had a bit of privacy. Downstairs, mum and Aunt Lucy shared a bedroom with a couple of single beds. There was a separate loo and a shower room and the rest of the cabin was an open-plan dining/sitting/kitchen area that opened onto a verandah where we spent most of the time when we wanted to escape the sun.

The first week was pretty uneventful. We were very sensible and put on plenty of sunblock so none of us got sunburn. I tried not to look too lustfully at Lucy and Sissy and took regular dips to cool off and shrink my hard-on. Occasionally I had to disappear up to the loft or into the woods to deal with it if my fantasies got too much to bear.

At the end of that week mum had to leave us for a fortnight to go to some summer workshop or other, so there was a bit more room and less moaning about bastard men to listen to. Lucy seemed to relax more too and despite the fact she was about fifteen years older, it began to feel more like she was a friend than an aunt. It probably helped that Sissy and I were maybe more mature for our age. We didn't drink, do drugs or go to loads of parties. Sissy was quite a good artist and I liked to read. We were probably quite boring really, though we didn't think we were. So when Lucy produced a bottle of wine one evening she drank most of it and ended up quite merry.

That night something woke me up, but I didn't know what. I lay there thinking I might go back to sleep, but then had an urge for a glass of water. It was too hot to wear anything to bed, so I had to pull on some boxers before I went downstairs. I crept down and poured a glass. I walked over to the verandah and looked at the lake, perfectly still in the moonlight. Then a noise made me turn round. There was nothing moving. But Lucy's bedroom door was open. I didn't think I'd see anything to explain the noise, but I couldn't help looking in.

Lucy was lying on her side, facing away from me, completely naked, with one leg raised and bent at the knee. Between the cheeks of her perfect bum I could see the fingers of one hand playing with her pussy. Her other arm was twisted behind her back and her middle finger was toying with her arsehole. She was making little moaning noises. It took no more than a second or two to take it all in, but in that short time the picture was printed on my memory for ever. Then I was creeping back up the stairs, hoping that she wouldn't hear me and call out.

Back in bed I couldn't sleep. I had an erection fit to bust a brick but didn't want to masturbate in case I woke Sissy. It was strangely reassuring to know that Aunt Lucy masturbated. So it wasn't just me. I wondered what she thought about when she was doing it. Did she think about men fucking her? Did she think about me, like I thought about her? It seemed pretty unlikely, but even the possibility made my hard-on grow a bit. I couldn't keep my hand off it and after only a couple of strokes I was coming all over my stomach. It was a hell of a relief. I went to sleep pretty quickly after that.

The next day, Lucy seemed even more cheerful than usual, laughing at anything, telling awful jokes and messing around in the lake like a kid. Masturbation obviously did her good, just like it did me. I couldn't help staring at her walking round with hardly anything on. She had an amazing figure and I kept getting erections that I had to hide. Once or twice when she was sunbathing she caught me looking, but instead of telling me not to, she just smiled at me like she enjoyed being looked at, lay back in her recliner and closed her eyes.

That night I tried to will myself to stay awake. I read til gone midnight but I must have drifted off because the next thing I knew I was suddenly jolted awake again. It was still dark and I couldn't hear anything, so I couldn't work out what had woken me. Maybe my fantasies had made me so attuned to the slightest noise and Aunt Lucy was masturbating again. I made my way downstairs and looked to see if her bedroom door was open. It was. I tiptoed over then suddenly realised I hadn't put my boxers on. What if she looked up and saw me? I already had the beginnings of a stiffy at the thought of catching her masturbating. My cock made up my mind for me and I peeked in through the doorway.

It was at that exact moment that I felt a touch on my shoulder. I nearly had a heart attack. I stepped back and nearly collided with Sissy. 'What are you doing?' she whispered. 'Are you spying on her?' She didn't look very pleased.

'Of course not,' I whispered back. 'I just came down for a glass of water.'

She sneered. 'In Lucy's bedroom?'

I decided to come clean - almost. If I let her cross-examine me any longer we'd be sure to wake Lucy up if she wasn't already. And then I'd have even more explaining to do. 'I thought I heard a noise - like crying.'

'Huh.' But she peeped in the door anyway. 'Well, she's not crying now. She's sound asleep.'

'Oh, is she?' I tried to keep the disappointment out of my voice. I looked in as well and Sissy was right. Aunt Lucy was sound asleep, covered from neck to toe by a sheet. She was even snoring a bit. 'I must have imagined it.'

'Right.' Sissy didn't believe a word of it. She just smirked knowingly at my cock and went back upstairs. I followed her, trying not to look up her big t-shirt at her bum. 'Water?' she asked sarcastically when I got to the top of the stairs.

When Aunt Lucy went for a swim next day, Sissy cross-examined me again. 'So what were you really doing peeking at Aunt Lucy?'

I made up some stories, none of which she believed, and I knew from experience that she wouldn't let it go until she got the truth. 'If you must know, I saw her masturbating the other night.'

'Oh my God!' She looked genuinely shocked, as if I'd caught Lucy stealing.

'You don't have to look so horrified. Women do it too, you know.'

'I know, but Aunt Lucy? I don't know, I just thought...' She tailed off.

'That she was too old?'

'Of course not. I'd just never thought of her that way.' She frowned. 'What did she look like?'

'She had her back to me. And I only saw her for a second.'

'I wonder if she does it every night or if it was just a one-off.'

'Why? How often do you do it?'

'I don't, if you must know,' she huffed, instantly annoyed. 'So don't waste your time spying on me.'

Then Lucy was coming out of the water. 'What are you two whispering about?'

Sissy smirked. 'He was telling me how much he fancies you.' She was always quicker than me.

'I was not!' But I could feel a blush starting.

Lucy laughed. 'I don't mind. I'm flattered.' She grabbed a towel and rubbed her hair. 'You two should have a swim. The water's lovely.'

I was glad of the excuse to escape. I swam out a couple of hundred yards then lay on my back and let the sun warm me. I tried to erase the image of Lucy masturbating but couldn't. Fortunately the water deflated any attempt my cock made to get erect. I decided I'd forget about sneaking down to see if I could catch her masturbating again. I slowly swam back and Sissy and I splashed around for a bit.

When we got out, Lucy was lying on her front, her bikini top undone so she wouldn't have a pale line across her back. She turned over when we started drying ourselves and didn't bother to hold her top against her. 'Have a good swim?'

'Great,' I mumbled, unable to tear my eyes away from her naked tits.

She noticed but didn't say anything, for which I was grateful. She just smiled as if she really liked displaying herself.

Sissy noticed too, but quickly looked away. She turned her back, rubbed herself dry then lay down on her recliner.

'You should put on some fresh sunblock,' said Aunt Lucy, 'or you'll get burnt.'

'OK, OK.' Sissy's annoyance was back. I guessed it was something to do with Lucy going topless. Sissy had never done it. She was shy about her body, though God knows why.

Lucy got up. 'Let me do your back.'

'It's OK,' said Sissy, but Lucy wasn't the kind of person who took no for an answer. 'Just lie down.'

Obediently Sissy lay face down on her sunbed. Without asking, Lucy undid her top, moved the straps out of the way and started to smooth on the sunblock. At first Sissy was tense, holding her arms tight to her sides, but gradually she relaxed as Lucy's hands worked their way over her back. When Lucy had finished she lightly slapped Sissy on her bum. 'All done. Don't forget to do your front when you turn over.'

Then she started to smooth sunblock all over her own front. I was still standing drying myself and couldn't help staring as she rubbed the stuff over her naked tits. She saw me looking but didn't try to cover up. 'You don't mind me going topless, do you?'

'No, no,' I stammered, blushing and hiding my erection beneath my towel.

She smiled. 'There's no one around, but I don't want to embarrass you.'

'No, it's fine.' I lay face down on my towel and turned my head away. I couldn't take the sight of those gorgeous breasts any longer.

I must have dozed off eventually, because the next thing I heard was Lucy saying to Sissy, 'Why don't you take it off? The sun feels lovely.'

I guessed what she was suggesting so I kept my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep still. I knew Sissy wouldn't go topless if she thought I was watching. I heard her murmur something I didn't catch and Lucy said, 'Don't worry about him. He's asleep. Besides, what's it matter if he sees?'

There was another murmur from Sissy.

'Oh rubbish,' said Lucy. 'They're beautiful. Really. I wish mine were as firm.'

Silence from Sissy. I could guess she was trying to pluck up the courage to be as uninhibited as Aunt Lucy. Then, 'That's better. Don't forget to put sunblock on or you'll burn.'

I gave it another five minutes to let them both get settled again, then risked opening an eye. Sissy was lying between us and though she was on a sunbed and I was on the ground I could just see the outline of her body. It was a very nice sight. I'd never seen her naked and though her bikini hardly covered much, to see her tits - well, just one tit - in the flesh was a lovely sight. Aunt Lucy was right; it was beautiful. I got my fill, felt my cock grow, then closed my eye before Sissy noticed.

That evening after supper I went for a walk and with my mind full of images of Sissy and Lucy's naked bodies, jacked off in the woods. Lovely. When I came back, they were sitting outside the cabin in the twilight. Aunt Lucy had a glass of wine and Sissy was drinking something out of a mug. I caught a look between them and guessed they'd been talking about me. Did they know I'd just masturbated? I didn't think so, but I felt guilty anyway. I tried not to blush and went inside to get a glass of water. I thought I heard one of them laugh, but I couldn't be sure.

That night I slept right through, though I'd hoped I'd wake up and be able to sneak another look at Aunt Lucy. Even so, it was a good day. She went topless almost from the off and after a bit of persuasion, so did Sissy. I had to make regular trips into the lake to cool down and a couple of visits to the bathroom to relieve the tension.

After the second one, Lucy said, 'Are you OK?'

'Fine,' I said, throwing myself on my towel.

Sissy gave me a smirk but I just stared back at her.

That night was really hot and I couldn't get to sleep. I could hear Sissy sighing and turning over and knew she was having trouble as well, which didn't help. I lay naked without even a sheet and still felt hot. I jacked off quietly in case Sissy was awake, thinking that might help, but I think I only dozed for less than an hour or so. In the end I crept downstairs, more for something to do than because I hoped I'd catch Aunt Lucy at it again.

I went in the bathroom and wiped a damp flannel over my stomach to cool down and clean up my come, then got myself a glass of water. Aunt Lucy's door was open again so naturally I tiptoed over to take a peek. She wasn't masturbating but it was still an arousing sight. Like me, she'd kicked off her sheet and was lying on her back stark naked, one leg bent towards me so that I could clearly see the darker mound of her pussy. This was some years ago, so women hadn't taken to shaving their pubic hair then. I gazed at her and took in all the details of her body - well, as much of it as I could see in the dark - the rise and fall of her gorgeous tits and the curve of her tummy. It was enough to give me another erection, despite having come not long before. I stood and got my fill, not thinking that she might wake up and see me. Even when she turned over I didn't move. She presented her back to me and I could see the lovely curve of her bum. Then she sighed and started to sit up.

I thought of rushing back upstairs, but I would have made a noise on the stairs and she would have somehow known I'd been spying on her. Instead I went to the kitchen area and picked up my glass of water. She came out of her bedroom and saw me.

'Are you hot too?' she asked, completely unfazed by the fact I was stark naked. I kept my back to her so she couldn't see my cock.

'Yeah,' I mumbled. 'I just came down for a glass of water,' I added unnecessarily.

'Good idea.' She poured a glass and gulped it. 'Maybe it'll be cooler outside. Come on.'

I followed her out and she lay down on a sun-bed, her arms dangling over the sides. 'That's a bit better.'

I lay on the other. It wasn't much cooler but it wasn't as stuffy as inside the cabin. Unfortunately I couldn't exactly lie on my side and stare at Lucy's body in the dark, so I had to just imagine it there beside me. The trouble was it gave me another erection, the first having subsided after Lucy had emerged from her bedroom. I turned over on my front in case she opened her eyes and saw it. It was great lying with nothing on in the warmth of the night. I even started to doze a bit.

'What are you doing?' Sissy was standing in the door of the cabin in the old t-shirt she always wore to bed, summer or winter. I couldn't see her expression, but from her tone of voice she wasn't pleased.

'It's too hot inside,' said Lucy. 'Come and join us.'

'I won't, thanks.' And with that, she was gone.

'Sissy,' Lucy called then, when no answer came, got up and followed Sissy inside.

I turned over onto my back. Sleep was furthest from my mind, but it was OK just lying there, listening to insects and looking at the still lake. After ten minutes Lucy was back again.

'She OK?'

'She's shy,' she said, lying on the sun-bed.

'She doesn't approve of nakedness,' I said. 'I don't know why. She's got a good body.'

'You should tell her.'

'No way,' I said. 'She'd say I was being disgusting.'

'I don't think so. As I say, she's just shy.'

I remembered her reaction to the suggestion that she might masturbate. 'I think she finds everything about the human body disgusting.'

Lucy laughed. 'Well, she's not disgusted by you playing with yourself.'

'What?' I could feel myself blush in the darkness.

'She's so interested she wanted to spy on you when you take yourself off into the woods.'

'I was just walking,' I muttered, aware how feeble it sounded.

'There's nothing to be ashamed of. It's only natural you need to relieve yourself after being with two semi-naked women all day. Sissy's fascinated.'

'Oh God, how embarrassing.'

Lucy looked over at me. 'Whatever you do, don't stop doing it, or she'll suspect I've told you. Then I'll never get her out of her shell.'

'You're kidding.' The thought of jacking off knowing Sissy might be watching from behind some bushes was weird. I needed to think about it.

'You said yourself, she's got a good body. Don't tell me you don't fantasise about her.'

BobbiR
BobbiR
262 Followers