Aunt Lucy Comes on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Go slowly,' said Lucy. 'It may be painful at first.'

Sissy lowered herself and I felt my cock enveloped by her warm pussy. She did it so gradually it was exquisite. There was a little obstruction at one point but she gave a little push and my cock was passed it. The only reaction from her was a short gasp. She lowered herself until I was completely inside her then came down onto my chest.

'Don't move,' she murmured in my ear. 'Let me get used to it.'

We stayed like that for some time. I could hear her heavy breathing and feel her firm breasts on my chest. I fancied I could also feel her pulse beating in her pussy but that was probably my imagination. Her pussy felt a bit tighter than Lucy's but it was just as slick.

Lucy lay beside us, her head propped up on a hand. 'You look very sweet together. How does it feel to be fucking each other at last?'

'Lovely,' murmured Sissy.

'Amazing,' I said.

'I should leave you to it.' Lucy made to get up.

'No, don't go,' said Sissy, grabbing her hand.

What an amazing transformation she had gone through. From uptight little Sissy into this amazing sexual adventuress. She and Lucy kissed. 'I love you both,' she said.

'And I love you both,' said Lucy, giving me a kiss and laying back down. 'I admit I love watching you fuck. Aren't I awful?'

We laughed then Sissy started to move. The sensation was fantastic. I was finally fucking the love of my life, and it was every bit as great as I'd fantasised it to be. Her pussy was warm and soft and welcoming and my cock seemed to fit it perfectly. Having Lucy beside us gave the experience an extra erotic edge, especially when she raked my chest and abdomen with her fingers and kneeled and kissed Sissy's tits, which Sissy loved. I wanted to hold on for as long as possible before I came, so I tried not to match Sissy's movements with my own but just lie there. Instinctively I thought it would be better for her if she did whatever felt good for her. But after a while she said, 'Fuck me, please. I want to feel you fucking me.'

So I started thrusting into her. She fell forward onto my chest. 'Oh yes, that's it. Harder.'

I felt Lucy's hand on my balls, caressing and gently squeezing them as I pushed myself in and out of Sissy's pussy. Sissy buried her face in my neck and clung on for dear life. She was moaning 'oh God, oh God' in my ear, then 'it's coming, oh God, I'm coming.' And I know this rarely happens, but the pulsing of her pussy as she came was enough to set me off too. My cock started to shoot my come into her.

'I can feel you coming. It's all hot.'

I had my arms around her and we jerked around like we were one person. You couldn't have slid a piece of paper between our bodies, except around the region of our pelvises, where I was desperately trying to oppose her thrusting to get the maximum of pleasure. I felt like I was coming for ages, emptying myself like I'd never done before, certainly not by masturbating. Even when I'd finished my cock kept twitching like there was more to get out. I could feel Sissy's pussy fluttering like she was still coming. I'd no idea fucking could feel so amazing. It was a way better high than the brownies, that's for sure.

When it was finally over I still clung to her, even though we were both covered in sweat. I didn't care. I didn't want to let her go. She kissed my neck and murmured something, but I didn't catch what. I asked her what but she said, 'It doesn't matter.'

She kissed my neck because I think she was too exhausted to raise her head. I twisted my head round and gave her a long kiss to show her that I loved her and that this wasn't just sex. After a while she said something about being heavy and rolled off me. Lucy made room for her and we lay side by side. I felt as if I'd run a marathon. The next thing I knew it was daylight and the sun was streaming through the bedroom window.

That day mum was due back from her conference, so we had to clear the place up a bit and separate the beds in Lucy's room. Although no one said anything, there was no question of swanning around naked. Mum would have had a fit. When she got back one of the first questions she asked was, 'So what have you two been up to while I've been away?'

'Nothing!' we both almost shouted.

That night when mum and Lucy had gone to bed I crept into Sissy's part of the loft, expecting us to carry on where we'd left off. But when I tried to slip into her bed, she hissed, 'What are you doing? You'll wake your mother.' So that was the end of that.

The rest of the holiday passed in a kind of misery of frustration. She didn't even want to talk to me. I began to think that her lack of inhibition had been the result of the brownies after all and not an awakening to love and the pleasures of sex. It was a thought that was reinforced one day when the two of us were in the lake and she paddled over to me after checking we were well out of earshot of mum and Lucy. 'It was a mistake, OK? And we're certainly not going to repeat it.'

'It was a pretty enjoyable mistake,' I pointed out. 'Don't tell me you didn't like it.'

'Just so's we're clear,' she said and swam away.

A few days later it was over. It was the last time we all went on holiday together. I didn't see much of her after that. She went on to Cambridge. I was more interested in earning money. I took a variety of dead-end jobs, my favourite of which was night security, because it gave me plenty of time to read. Then I met a girl and married her because I thought I was in love. I decided I should get a proper job so I trained as a plasterer and made a decent living for a while. Unfortunately I couldn't have loved her that much because after a few years I started seeing other women and she left me, which was what I deserved.

Lucy shacked up with a woman called Charlie and they had a couple of kids through an anonymous donor. Mum saw them a lot but I didn't. When I did I couldn't help being reminded of that holiday. I was fairly certain she told her partner about it because I'd get odd grins and winks from her. I couldn't understand why Lucy would have wanted to blab about something that I thought had been really special.

Sissy could have been anything she'd wanted to be but ended up in the City doing a job I despised and married some privileged wanker. On the rare occasions when she turned up at some family do or other we didn't have much to say to each other. She became more beautiful as time passed and I hated myself for still fancying her. When I hit forty, mum got seriously ill with a heart problem and suddenly died. I didn't realise how much I'd miss her and was devastated. Lucy came over and helped me deal with everything. At the funeral itself she was there on her own. When I asked her where her partner was, she said, 'Charlie doesn't do funerals.'

I can't say I blamed her. I wished I didn't do them either.

The number of people who turned up amazed me. Mum had obviously led a pretty full life, unknown to me. I felt quite proud of her.

Sissy turned up, also on her own. When I asked her where her husband was, she said, 'No idea.' She didn't offer any further explanation and I didn't ask. She didn't look upset delivering the news. I, of course, despite the occasion, suddenly felt wildly happy.

The wake was at mum's house and when everyone had gone, Lucy and Sissy stayed behind. 'We'll help you clear up,' said Sissy.

'Leave it,' said Lucy. 'Let's have a proper drink to your mum.'

So I got out some hard stuff and we drank to mum. It felt almost like that holiday again, except that we were twenty-five years older, it was the middle of winter and we were all wearing black.

Then Lucy said she had to go. I tried to persuade her to stay, afraid that with her going, Sissy would also leave. At the door she kissed me and said, 'Don't let her go this time.'

I can't write about the next few hours of stumbling conversation, regretful tears, miserable confessions, wrong turnings, lies, prevarications, silences, crying, laughing, etc. It would be too embarrassing. Let me just say that if having sex for the first time as an 18-year-old with your sweetheart is pretty amazing, then having sex at forty with the woman you love and with whom you're going to spend the rest of your life is simply the most wonderful experience in the world.