Aunt Lucy Comes on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting on a performance I took it out then slowly entered Lucy again.

'Does it hurt?' Sissy asked her.

'God, no.'

'Not even a tiny bit?'

'Of course not.'

'What does it feel like?'

'Wonderful, amazing. All hard and firm. Like being filled up. Like it belongs there.'

I started to move in and out. I couldn't stop myself. It was what my cock wanted.

'Oo, he's fucking you,' said Sissy, pretending to be shocked. 'What if he comes inside you?'

'I'm on the pill,' said Lucy.

'So am I,' said Sissy.

Lucy looked at her in surprise. 'Are you? Since when?'

'Mum insisted. She said it was better to be safe than sorry and that I didn't want to end up like her. It was so embarrassing. I don't know what kind of life she thinks I lead.'

'At least it means you can have some fun,' said Lucy. 'And not have to worry about getting pregnant.'

Sissy giggled. 'I don't know what you mean.'

'Well, you can give me a kiss for a start.'

Sissy sat beside Lucy on the sofa and they kissed. 'Mm,' said Lucy. 'I love being kissed when I'm being fucked. Why don't you kiss Tommy too? I'm sure he'd love it.'

'OK.' She stood beside me and put her face up to be kissed like a little girl. Feeling braver - I was after all fucking a woman for the first time in my life - I pulled her into an embrace and kissed her for a long time. She didn't resist. She seemed to relax into it and let me put my tongue in her mouth.

'That was nice,' she said, licking her lips. She looked down at my cock going in and out of Lucy's pussy. 'Do you like fucking aunt Lucy?'

God, did I? Of course I did. But should I say so? Did Sissy want me to say I'd rather be fucking her? Was it some kind of test?

'What kind of question's that to ask?' said Lucy, saving me from having to think of a diplomatic answer. 'If you want to join in, you can.'

'Oh no,' said Sissy quickly. 'I'm happy just watching.'

'Come here. Sit by me.'

Sissy sat next to her and Lucy gave her a long kiss. While she was kissing her she lifted Sissy's dress and stroked her thighs. Sissy stiffened but then relaxed and lay back. Lucy's hand rubbed her knickers where they covered her pussy. Sissy moaned what could have been a protest but Lucy had her mouth covered with the kiss. Sissy closed her eyes and turned her head away as if on sufferance, but as Lucy's hand had its effect on her, she gave up protesting and opened her legs.

It was exciting to be fucking aunt Lucy while she was fingering the love of my life. I was worried that I would come far too soon to satisfy her so I slowed down my pumping of her pussy.

'Are you going to come?' she asked, looking over her shoulder at me. 'Don't stop, please. Don't worry about coming in me. I want you to.'

'But I want you to come too.'

She smiled. 'Don't worry. I'll come one way or another. And I'll soon make you hard again so you can fuck Sissy.'

'What?!' exclaimed Sissy, trying but failing to raise herself.

'Ssh,' said Lucy. 'You know you want him to.' She put her hand under the waistband of Sissy's knickers. Sissy let out a feeble cry as Lucy's fingers must have touched her naked pussy. 'Now take those knickers off and let me kiss your lovely cunt.'

'Lucy!' Sissy exclaimed, shocked at the word. Then she giggled and dutifully pulled her knickers down her legs.

Leaning over and lowering her head, Lucy put her mouth to Sissy's downy triangle. Sissy sighed at the touch and opened her legs wider. Lucy raised a knee and put it over her shoulder so she could better reach the object of her desire. She put her hands under Sissy's bum to press Sissy's pussy into her mouth. Seeing Sissy sighing blissfully at having her pussy kissed was enough to make me come, despite me wanting to hold it back. My cock started jerking.

'I'm coming,' I muttered unnecessarily.

Lucy raised her head from between Sissy's thighs. 'Don't stop. Your come feels lovely.'

I emptied myself into her. It was a mixture of glorious pleasure at such a climax and regret at not being able to hold on longer. I moved in and out for as long as I remained hard. Her pussy felt warm and slick and I didn't want to leave it. When I was soft it fell out by itself.

She turned to look at me. 'Did you enjoy your first fuck?'

'Oh yes.'

'So did I. Now come and cuddle Sissy while I see to her. She'd like that.'

Sissy was almost lying on the sofa by this time, so I sat and cradled her head on my lap while she was being eaten. She grinned at me apologetically. 'I'd kiss you but I'm otherwise engaged.'

I'd never seen her acting in such a silly way before. I liked it. 'It doesn't stop me kissing you.' I lifted her head and kissed her. She opened her mouth and our tongues played together. It felt sexy, even after my orgasm. She didn't seem to want to finish it, occasionally uttering guttural moans at something Lucy's tongue was doing. When we'd finished I put my hands on her tits, which were still covered by her sun-dress. She pulled the straps down over her shoulders so I could play with them naked. They felt lovely and firm. I loved the way her nipples hardened almost immediately.

She giggled. 'I could get used to this.' Then she closed her eyes and took a sharp breath as Lucy's mouth probably found her clitoris. I felt a real rush of love and affection for her then. It was great to see her experiencing so much pleasure.

Lucy raised her head and smiled at us. 'You two look so sweet together.'

Sissy put her hands on Lucy's head. 'Don't stop. Please.' She started to come then. She pressed Lucy's face against her jerking pelvis, moaning like she was dying and screwing her eyes tight shut.

Finally she went 'oh God,' and collapsed like a deflated balloon. Lucy continued to kiss her pussy for a while with little butterfly kisses then raised her face and licked her glistening lips. 'Lovely. You come so beautifully.'

'Do I?' muttered Sissy, grinning in her exhaustion. 'I'm such a terrible person.'

We all laughed.

We cuddled on the sofa for a while, until Sissy announced, 'But you haven't, Lucy, you know, had a, you know, a...' Even after her own orgasm and watching me fuck Lucy, she still couldn't bring herself to utter naughty words. She blushed and giggled.

'I was wondering when someone would notice,' said Lucy. She stood up. 'Come on, Tommy. I want your clever tongue again.' She put me on my back on the sofa and knelt either side of my shoulders facing my feet so that I had a perfect view of her pussy above my face. 'This way I have more control over what's going on.'

'Oh, how clever,' said Sissy admiringly.

Lucy lowered her hips and I put my mouth to her pussy. What I'd forgotten was that it was full of my come. But I had no chance to object. Her pussy enveloped my mouth and I had no choice but to open it. I felt fluid dribble between my lips and almost gagged. But surprisingly it tasted of nothing very much. I swallowed it down. I put my tongue out and moved it around, even putting it a little way into her hole.

She seemed to like that. 'I love being sucked off after someone's come in me,' I heard her say to Sissy. 'It's really erotic.'

Her lips were even more swollen than when I'd gone down on her the first time. I guessed, rather than knew, that she must be really turned on and determined to do a really good job. She squirmed with pleasure as I explored her pussy. Despite having her thighs over my ears I could hear her sighs and moans and they had the effect of making my cock stiffen again, even though I'd only just come.

'Look,' I heard Sissy say. 'Is he going to come again?'

'Not for a long time,' Lucy said. 'But we can. That's one of the many things women can do better than men.'

So she's a feminist, I thought. I only had a vague idea what that meant. Thankfully, it evidently didn't stop her liking being fucked, jacking me off or having me suck her pussy. Then I felt her hand on my cock.

'We can still have fun with it, though,' she said. 'He'll be hard for as long as we can keep it that way.'

Then I felt her tongue licking the crown. Fuck.

'Oh my God,' said Sissy. 'It's been inside you.'

'So what? It only tastes of me.'

Her lips parted and the crown was inside her mouth. It felt amazing.

'It's so big,' said Sissy. 'How do you do that?'

'Because I like it,' said Lucy. 'And because he does.'

I'd rather they didn't talk, because then Lucy stopped sucking. Then she put almost all of it in her mouth. It felt warm and soft and her lips gripped my cock providing some amazing friction.

'Oh my God,' exclaimed Sissy again.

Lucy withdrew it a bit and pumped it with her hand.

'Are you sure he isn't going to come?'

'Not for ages yet. Why don't you try?'

Please God, I thought. The prospect of Sissy sucking my cock probably put another inch on it. I gave Lucy's pussy some strong licks to show I was in favour, to which she responded with a satisfied moan and a wiggle of her hips.

'Go on,' I heard her say between kisses of my crown. 'I've licked it clean. Don't you want to be one up on those girls at school?'

There was silence while she slowly moved my cock in and out of her mouth. Then another hand joined hers and they moved together.

'I won't gag, will I?' I heard Sissy ask. Then she giggled. 'God, what am I doing?'

Lucy's mouth left my cock and a moment later I felt a different tongue on it, more tentative. Sissy was licking my cock. Fuck.

'That's it,' Lucy said. 'Lick it. Kiss it. Then if you want, put it in your mouth. Just don't use your teeth.'

'How will I know if he likes it?'

Lucy laughed. 'Oh he'll like it, whatever you do. Don't worry about that.'

She was right. It may have been the first time Sissy had kissed a cock, but it was bliss. She gave it a few licks and kisses along the shaft, which were lovely, then I felt her mouth open over the crown. I tried to resist pushing up but couldn't stop an involuntary movement of my hips. Her lips slipped over the crown and around it. I felt her start with surprise. Perhaps she was afraid of gagging.

'Well done,' said Lucy. 'No, don't take it out. Use your tongue. Let him enjoy it.'

Sissy murmured something, which I felt through my cock, rather than heard. God, the feeling of her lips and tongue was amazing. I was glad I wasn't going to come because it meant she might do it for a long time. Meanwhile I wanted to finish off aunt Lucy quickly so that I could enjoy Sissy sucking me off without distraction. I think Lucy might have suspected what I was thinking because she ground down on my face and told me to suck her clit.

I found the little protuberance and wrapped my lips round it. She moaned and sank down so much I could hardly breathe, but I kept at it. All the time I imagined that she was feeling what I was feeling having my cock sucked and that made me excited on her behalf. I couldn't wait for her to come. Even the thought that she might ejaculate - I didn't really know if women did or not - excited me. I felt like some kind of sex machine.

Then she was coming. 'Yes, oh God, that's it,' I heard her mutter and her hips started jerking as her orgasm went through her. I kept on sucking because I liked to keep pumping my cock while I was coming and I assumed women liked the same. Judging by the moans she was making I was right. Even when her hips slowed down she carried on making little murmurs of pleasure, almost as if she was surprised I was still sucking her clit. But finally she eased herself off me.

'No more, please. My poor little clit can't take it.'

She climbed off me, bent down and kissed me, oblivious of the fact my mouth was covered in her juices.

'Mm, clever boy. Thank you.' She smiled. 'Now you can concentrate on what Sissy's doing to you.'

I looked down my body. Sissy was holding my cock and grinning shyly at me. 'Do you like what I'm doing?'

'God, yes.'

She put her mouth over it and stroked it with her hand a few times. 'Do you like that?'

'Oh yes.'

She carried on while Lucy and I watched. I could feel her tongue on the crown. The sensation was indescribable. I wanted to come but somehow knew I wouldn't. It was like being tortured with pleasure that wouldn't end. I was nothing but a cock. My whole being was centred on it.

'You look as if you're in heaven.' Lucy was grinning at me.

'I am.'

She kissed me and I thought, is there anything better than being kissed by a beautiful woman while having your cock sucked by the girl you love? I closed my eyes to better concentrate on the sensations. Sissy was becoming quite daring, putting more and more of it in her mouth.

'Very impressive,' I heard Lucy say. 'You obviously have a natural talent for it.'

I felt Sissy's giggle through my cock. 'It's like having a lolly that never gets smaller,' she said, taking a breather, but continuing to slowly move her hand up and down. 'But it's a lot more interesting. And exciting.' She giggled again. 'If the girls at school could see me now.'

Lucy got up and moved to behind Sissy. Her hand disappeared between Sissy's bum cheeks. 'I love your pussy,' she murmured. 'It's very wet. Are you up for another orgasm?'

'Oh God, am I? Right now I feel up for anything.' Lucy's hand started to move. 'Oh yes, I like that.'

'Don't stop what you're doing,' said Lucy. 'I think he likes it.'

'Oh, does he?' said Sissy, pretending innocence. 'I'm not very good.'

'You're amazing,' I said. I thought it was about time I said something but I'd been too busy enjoying what she was doing.

She giggled. 'It's a pity they don't teach it at school. I'd be top of the class.' She gave an involuntary moan from the activities of Lucy's hand in her pussy, dropped her face to my cock and took it in her mouth again. I stroked her hair with both hands to show that I wanted her to stay there. Lucy played with her pussy with her hand for a while then dropped to her knees. She angled Sissy round so that she could use her mouth as well. Sissy wiggled her bum delightedly. 'You're going to make me come again.'

'That's the idea,' said Lucy. 'Or do you want me to stop?'

'God, no!'

She took my cock in her mouth again but I could tell her concentration had gone. She kept stopping and moaning as Lucy got going sucking her clit. Pretty quickly she started coming and had to release my cock so she could breathe. 'Oh God, I never thought...'

I could guess what she didn't say. She never thought she would come again or enjoy it so much. Lucy kept at her poor little clit until she cried, 'Stop, stop, please. I can't take any more.'

We all rearranged ourselves and sat in various stages of satiation and exhaustion side by side on the sofa. I was surprised that Sissy was still wearing her sun-dress, but it was crumpled like a rag around her waist.

'Look at me,' she said. 'I'm a mess.'

'You might as well take it off,' said Lucy, who at some time in the proceedings had managed to get herself naked. 'Let's have some more brownies. And music. I feel like dancing.'

This was in the days before portable music players of any kind, so we had to make do with what we could find on the cabin radio. It wasn't brilliant, but after a couple more brownies it sounded wonderful. We cavorted about the cabin, sometimes pairing up and rubbing our bodies together, sometimes on our own. By this time Sissy had become completely OK with being nude. She even danced sexily in front of us, thrusting her tits out and bending over and wiggling her bum. There were plenty of jokes about my cock flopping about too. We were free of any inhibitions.

'Sex and drugs and rock 'n roll,' said Lucy. 'A great combination.'

It took a moment for Sissy to register what she'd said. 'What do you mean, drugs?'

'Whoops,' said Lucy, laughing.

'She put something in the brownies,' I said to Sissy. I'd heard about people mixing weed in cakes and from the weird sensations I'd experienced I'd suspected she'd done it. But I'd enjoyed everything so much I'd forgotten about it.

'Oh God,' said Sissy, looking pale. 'I'm going to be sick.'

'No, you're not,' said Lucy. 'I only put a tiny bit in. You're not going to turn into a drug addict. Just enjoy it while it lasts.'

I could see Sissy trying to work out if she was angry, but then she giggled. 'Oh well, that's another thing I bet none of the girls at school have done.'

Outside, the promised rain had been chucking down most of the day, but in the cabin, despite having the doors open to the verandah, we were hot and sweaty. 'I need to cool off,' announced Lucy, walking out on to the verandah. 'Who fancies a swim?' She looked challengingly at me and Sissy.

Sissy exchanged glances with me and I knew she was about to run for the lake. I started before her, shouting as I went past Lucy, 'I do.'

'Cheat!' I heard Sissy protest, then I was in the water. The cold shock was almost enough to stop my heart but I plunged headlong and struck out to try and generate a bit of warmth. When my breathing had calmed down I trod water and looked back. They were only a few yards behind me. I was about to go further when Lucy called, 'Don't. The brownies will convince you you're an olympic swimmer and I don't want to be responsible for you drowning yourself.'

She was right. I felt as if I could swim ten miles. I swam over to them and we splashed around until Sissy said she was cold.

'Let's go and have something proper to eat,' said Lucy. 'I don't know about you, but I'm starving.'

We ran in through the rain and towelled ourselves dry. I'd got so used to seeing them naked by then that my cock which had been deflated by the lake didn't even stiffen. We threw on some clothes and Sissy and Lucy busied themselves in the kitchen while I tried - and failed - to find some decent music on the radio. The girls made a feast, which was fortunate because we were all absolutely ravenous. We gorged ourselves and Sissy and I even had a glass of wine. Afterwards we just flopped down on the sofa. We could hardly move. I felt my eyes getting droopy.

Then it was dark outside and Lucy was saying, 'We should go to bed.'

Sissy pouted. 'I don't want to sleep on my own. Can't I sleep with you?'

'If you like. What about Tommy?'

'He can sleep with us too, can't he? It's a big bed. We can squeeze up.'

'OK.'

In bed we argued about who would lie where but eventually settled on Sissy between Lucy and me. I put my arms round her and she put her arms round Lucy. With my cock nestled between Sissy's bum cheeks I was vaguely aware it was starting to stiffen, but I was too tired to do anything about it.

The next thing I knew, it was dark and Sissy was moaning in my ear. At first I thought she was having a bad dream, but then, by her movements, I realised she was awake. The sheet was no longer covering us and in the gloom I could make out her raised knee and Lucy's hand moving between her thighs. I didn't know what to do so just lay there getting a hard-on. The effects of the brownies had worn off by then and I didn't feel I could just move in without being invited. Then Lucy's face appeared over Sissy's shoulder and even in the gloom I could see her looking at me. Her face disappeared and the next thing I felt was her hand moving Sissy's onto my cock and wrapping it round. She made her give it a few strokes then she left Sissy to it. Sissy looked at me and we kissed. Her lips felt as soft and loose as before. I could tell she was turned on, even through my drowsiness.

Then Lucy said, 'Why don't you two fuck? It's about time you did.'

Sissy drew back. 'Shall we?'

'Only if you want to,' I said, hoping to God she really did.

Instead of answering she kissed me again. Lucy murmured something in her ear which I didn't catch. The next thing I knew Sissy was climbing on top of me, kneeling astride my waist and looking down at me. I felt Lucy's hand on my cock, angling it so I could feel the crown touching Sissy's pussy.