Aunt Lucy Comes on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't think of an answer to that because she was right. I turned over onto my front to signal the end of the conversation but I couldn't help thinking about what Lucy had told me. Now I knew she wanted to watch me jack off didn't it mean she also wanted me to think of her while I was doing it?

Of course, by then I was getting an erection. I was lying on my front so it was pretty uncomfortable and I knew I'd never get to sleep, especially knowing Lucy was lying naked only a few feet away. Facing away from her I stood up.

'Where are you going?' came her sleepy voice.

'I can't sleep on the sun-bed. It's too uncomfortable. I'm going back to bed.' I had to walk sideways to hide my erection from her, which must have looked pretty peculiar, even though it was dark.

'See if Sissy's awake, will you? It must be stifling in that loft. Try and persuade her to come down. She will if she knows you're not here.'

I wrapped a beach towel round me, went upstairs and poked my head round the partition. Sissy was lying in her old nightshirt with her eyes closed but I knew she was awake. 'I'm going to try and sleep up here, so you can have the sun-bed outside if you want.'

She turned her head. 'Thanks.'

I threw myself on the bed and used the towel to mop my sweating face. A minute later I heard Sissy go downstairs and the murmur of voices as she joined Aunt Lucy outside. I pictured them both lying there in the moonlight with nothing on and had a nice orgasm.

The next day it wasn't long before they were both lying topless in the sun. Sissy didn't even bother to put her top on when we went swimming. Her tits were beautiful and her nipples stood out in the water.

'Stop staring. You're making me embarrassed.'

'Sorry.' I turned away.

She laughed. 'I'm kidding. It feels great without that top on. More natural. Free.'

We splashed around then dried in the sun and put on sunblock. I dozed in the heat.

'I'm going to make some cold drinks,' said Lucy, sitting up.

'Great,' I said.

'Aren't you going for a walk?' asked Sissy innocently.

'What?'

'Don't tease,' said Lucy. 'Come and help me.'

Sissy smirked at me and went inside. I had half a mind to take my cock out of my trunks then and there and jack off, but of course I didn't. She'd have screamed blue murder if she'd caught me. Instead I just lay there feeling frustrated.

They came out with drinks and we sat and talked about nothing very much. The subject of my masturbatory habits seemed to have been forgotten.

That night, having been denied an orgasm all day, I crept outside to lie on the sun-bed. Aunt Lucy's door was open as usual, but she was asleep, sprawled on her front. The sight of her naked bum gave me something to think about while I was stroking my erect cock. After the heat of the loft there was something really relaxing about slowly masturbating in the open air. I closed my eyes and decided to make it last, forcing myself to take my hand away if I felt I was getting too close to coming. I fantasised about putting my cock between the cheeks of Lucy's bum and coming all over Sissy's firm young tits.

'Do you need any help with that?'

Lucy's voice shot my eyes open and I tried to find something to cover my groin. 'What?' Not the most brilliant riposte, I know.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.' She stood beside the sun-bed, her body outlined in the darkness.

'Oh God, how long have you been there?' I was thankful the darkness hid my blushes.

'A few minutes. I like to see a man enjoying himself. I hope you don't mind.'

'Right.' I couldn't believe we were having a conversation with my cock standing up like a flagpole.

'You seemed to be having trouble.' She made to sit down on the sun-bed so I had to shift over to give her room. 'I hope Sissy and I haven't put you off.'

'No.' This was seriously weird. Then she put her hand on my cock. Fuck.

'You're young. It's only natural to want to masturbate. You shouldn't feel guilty about it.'

'I don't.' Which was a lie, but it just came out.

She started slowly stroking my cock, almost examining it, like she was feeling every bump and ridge. God, what she was doing was amazing.

'Do you think about me when you're doing it?'

'Yes,' I mumbled. 'Sorry.' I didn't know whether she'd be pleased or offended at being the object of my fantasies.

'I'm glad. Would you like to kiss me?'

'Oh yes,' I mumbled. I twisted my head round towards her and she kissed me on the lips. I'd never really kissed a woman before and didn't know how long to do it or whether to use my tongue or what, so I just pulled away.

'Don't stop,' she said. 'Like this.' She let go of my cock and put her hands either side of my face. She held it while she kissed me. Her lips felt soft and warm. She parted them and I felt the tip of her tongue touching my lips. I opened them and her tongue slipped between them. She explored my mouth for a while, pressing her lips against mine. She only stopped when I had to take a breath. 'Did you like that?'

'Yes.'

She put a hand round my cock again. God, that touch.

'Kiss me again,' she murmured, 'while I do this.'

I kissed her and she started to slowly pump my cock. Her tongue came into my mouth, soft and firm. I didn't know what to do with my hands, if I should put my arms round her. I put a hand on her shoulder. She took it and pressed it to her tit. It felt soft and wonderful, the nipple hard against my palm. She pressed herself against me, moving her hand more quickly up and down my cock. It was so much more stimulating than when I did it myself. I felt the sudden rush of an impending orgasm. I slid my mouth away from hers. 'I'm going to come.'

She didn't stop. She just looked down to watch as my cock spurted all over her hand, again and again.

'Sorry,' I muttered, hardly able to speak for the pleasure of release.

'Don't be,' she said, still slowly pumping me. 'I like it. Just let it come.' She carried on, more gently, until I was empty, then put her fingers to her mouth and licked some come off. She made a face like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted then laughed. 'Did you like that?'

'God, yes,' I mumbled, not sure what I was expected to do next. Should I kiss her, offer to go down on her, even fuck her? What did she want?

'Kiss me.'

I kissed her and put my hands on her tits. She let them stay there for a while, but I didn't really know what to do. She moved them away. 'Let me lie down.'

I got up and she lay on her back on the sun-bed. She held out her arms to me. 'Kiss me.'

I knelt on the grass and kissed her. I ran a hand over her tits and abdomen but didn't know what to do to make her feel good. I found her pubic hair and wondered if I should go down to her pussy. But she put her hand over mine and held it. 'Don't do anything. Just watch. Like you did the other night.'

'Oh God. I'm sorry.' It was a relief to know she couldn't see me blushing in the dark.

'I didn't mind. I liked you watching. It was a turn-on.'

She put her hands on her tits and squeezed them. I let my hand rest on her abdomen. It seemed the safest place. I felt her arch her back a little. She brought her knees up a bit and apart. 'It's a lovely feeling to have the night air on my pussy. It makes me really horny.'

I didn't know if I was meant to say anything so I just kept quiet. I could just make out the movements of her hands over her body. One slipped down her tummy and cupped her pussy. She gave a long sigh. For a long time she just lay there with a hand between her legs and the other squeezing her tits. I couldn't see if her eyes were open or closed. Gradually her breathing became more obvious. 'Kiss me.'

I leaned forward and kissed her. Her lips were wet and slack and she was breathing heavily. 'Oh yes, it's coming. Keep kissing me.'

I covered her mouth with mine and she moaned into it. Then her body started bucking on the sun-bed while she moaned like crazy. She tore her mouth away. 'Oh God, I'm coming. Oh God.' For what seemed like a long time but was probably less than a minute spasms went through her, until eventually she calmed down. 'Oh God, that was intense. It's been years since I did that in front of anyone. I'd forgotten how good it feels.'

She lay there for a while then put a hand on the side of my face. 'I suppose we'd better try and get some sleep. It's late.'

'I suppose.' I wanted to watch her do it again. I wanted her to jack me off again. I wanted... Well, I wanted everything, but I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say she was beautiful but didn't have the courage.

She got up. 'We'd better go to bed.' She took my hand and led me inside. At her bedroom door she gave me a kiss. 'Sweet dreams.' Then I was going upstairs to my own bed.

The next day was sunny and warm as usual and Sissy and Lucy went topless almost straight away. After we'd all had a swim and were lying gently frying, Lucy said, 'We should go nude. I've always wanted to.'

'Oh no,' protested Sissy, blushing.

'Why not? No one can see us. And it's not as if people don't. I bet there are others round the lake doing it right now.'

'It's alright for you. You've got a really good body.'

'So have you,' said Lucy. 'You've got an amazing figure. That bikini bottom hardly hides it. Besides, it's good for you.'

'Is it?' Sissy said doubtfully.

'Well, that's what naturists claim.' Lucy smiled. 'Anyway, I like having no clothes on. It feels good to be free of them once in a while.' With that she lifted her bum up from the sun-bed, slid her bikini bottom down her legs and off. She lay back and closed her eyes. 'Wonderful.'

Sissy looked over at me where I was lying on my front on a towel. As if indifferent to the proceedings I went back to reading my book. A few minutes later I looked over and there was Sissy on the other sun-bed completely naked. I couldn't see much of her because I was slightly below her level, but she looked good. I decided I'd better go for a swim before I got an erection or she changed her mind.

When I came out and started drying myself I made sure I got a good look. Sissy was on her front and her bum looked perfect. Lucy was shading her eyes and looking at me. 'Why don't you take off those wet trunks and do like us?'

I was a bit shy about showing my tackle in front of Sissy, but then I remembered what Lucy had said about her curiosity about my masturbation and thought, what the hell. I slid them off and hurriedly dried myself.

'Don't forget to put on plenty of sunblock. That part's never been in the sun before.' She grinned at me like we shared a joke.

I sat down on my towel and tried to put sunblock on my balls and cock. The next thing Lucy was kneeling beside me. 'Let me do your bottom.' I glanced at Sissy, but she had her head turned away. 'Lie down,' said Lucy, taking the sunblock from me.

I turned onto my front and Lucy started smoothing sunblock on my bum. It felt great. 'Turn over.'

'What?'

'Turn over. You didn't put anywhere near enough on.'

I turned over and she smoothed the sunblock over my stomach and groin. She picked up my cock and spread it over my balls and pretty soon I had an erection. 'Sorry,' I muttered.

'It's OK,' she whispered, grinning. 'It makes it easier to put on.' She smeared it all along the length of my cock, even pulling the foreskin down and putting it over the crown. God, it felt good.

'What are you doing?' I'd forgotten all about Sissy. She sounded half-asleep.

'Making sure your he's got enough sun block on.' She wasn't at all embarrassed.

Then Sissy was standing beside Lucy, rubbing her eyes. She came wide awake as soon as she realised what she was looking at. 'Oh!'

I expected her to run a mile, but she didn't. She seemed transfixed by my cock. 'I didn't realise...'

'...it got so big?' Lucy finished for her. 'Now you know. Do you want to have a go?'

'No, no.'

'Go on, it won't bite.'

'Won't it, you know...?' She looked as if it very well might.

'Ejaculate?' Lucy laughed. 'I don't think it's anywhere near that stage. Go on. I know you're curious.' She took Sissy's hand and put it round my shaft. 'Now you know what it feels like.'

Sissy looked at it almost hungrily. 'It's all knobbly.'

'Those are the veins. They're full of blood. Feel the top. It's quite different. All smooth.'

When she touched the crown I had to stifle a gasp.

'Sorry, did it hurt?'

'No, no, it's fine.' Did she really not know what she was doing to me?

Lucy smiled at her. 'Does it look like you expected it to?'

'Sort of. I don't know what I expected.'

'What about the feel of it?'

'It's harder than I thought it'd be.' She moved her hand up and down. 'But softer too, if that makes sense. Does it get bigger than this?'

Lucy laughed. 'You'd better ask him. But I don't think so.' She winked at me. 'It didn't get any bigger last night.'

'What do you mean?' We waited for her to work it out for herself. Her eyes widened. 'Oh, you mean you... You didn't, did you?'

'Why not? He needed it and so did I. You should do it for him now.'

Sissy snatched her hand away. 'I couldn't. It's disgusting.'

'No it's not. Go on. It's a lot more fun than watching him do it himself. I'll show you what to do if you don't know.'

'No, no. I'd rather watch you.'

'OK.' Lucy took hold of my cock and stroked it up and down a few times, capping and uncapping the crown with my foreskin. 'This is just to make sure it's nice and loose. It's best to start off slow and gentle. Is that good?' she asked me.

'Great.' It seemed like I hadn't spoken in a while, but I wasn't going to say anything more in case I spoiled the mood. Sissy watched Lucy's hand like she was in a trance.

'It's very red,' she muttered. 'Is that normal?'

'Absolutely,' said Lucy. 'It's full of blood. It looks lovely, doesn't it?'

'Mm,' murmured Sissy, uncommitted. 'Doesn't your hand get tired?'

'Not if you're doing it right.' She looked at me. 'Yours doesn't get tired when you do it, does it?'

'Not usually.'

'Besides, It's too exciting to think about being tired. Don't you feel excited?' she asked Sissy.

'I just want to see what happens,' Sissy said.

'Of course you do,' said aunt Lucy. 'Why don't you help me?'

Sissy put out a tentative hand and wrapped it round my cock. Lucy let go, took my hand and pressed it to her tit. It felt soft and warm and the nipple was hard under my fingers. Sis's hand felt different on my cock, more awkward, but no less exciting. In fact the awkwardness of her movements was somehow more arousing than Lucy's steady pumping. Then I felt some raindrops on my face.

'It's raining.'

We all looked up at the sky and realised we could no longer see the sun. Within a few seconds it was properly raining and in a few seconds more it was a deluge. Sissy and I raced to the cabin, but even so, got soaked. Lucy seemed in no hurry and just stood in the downpour with her arms wide and her face turned up to the sky. Sissy laughed. 'She's mad.'

Thoroughly wet, she came in after a few minutes and stood dripping onto the floorboards. 'You should have joined me. There's nothing quite like standing in the rain to make you feel really alive.'

Sissy and I just looked at each other, amazed by our crazy aunt, but also a little bit envious. We wanted to be more like her but were too inhibited. We rubbed ourselves with towels then she took us by a hand each and led us into her bedroom. 'Now where were we?'

She made Sissy sit beside her on the bed and got me to stand in front of them. My erection had disappeared almost as soon as the rain had started but that wasn't going to put off aunt Lucy. 'Oh dear,' she said. 'How sad it looks.' She cupped my balls in her hand and my cock started to stir. She turned to Sissy. 'Shall I show you how to bring it back to life quickly?'

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled the foreskin back as far as she was able - which wasn't very far - then put the crown to her lips. Fuck. Sissy looked on with her mouth open, totally mesmerised. My cock started to grow. And as it hardened and thickened there was more of it for Lucy to kiss and lick, until eventually she put the crown in her mouth.

'Oh my God,' muttered Sissy.

In a few seconds it was fully erect. It felt amazing. 'That's better,' said Lucy. 'Now you can carry on where you left off.'

I didn't think Sissy was going to, but she reached out and put her hand round my shaft. 'It feels bigger. Does that mean it's going to explode?'

'Maybe,' said Lucy. 'Do you want it to?'

'I don't know. Won't it go everywhere?'

'Not if you let him come on you.'

Sissy looked disgusted. 'I'm not letting him do that.'

Lucy laughed. 'Why not? It's supposed to be very good for the skin.' She thrust her tits forward so that they were almost touching my thighs. 'He can come on me then.' She looked up at me. 'Are you going to come?'

'I think so.' All Sis's inexpert manipulations and the memory of Lucy's mouth were having the inevitable effect. I could feel the familiar stirrings that meant an orgasm was coming. I wanted to put it off longer but couldn't. The feeling was too good to resist. My cock gave a leap and the first jet of come shot onto Lucy's tit.

'Oh my God,' said Sissy, her eyes wide. She stopped moving her hand but Lucy wrapped her own round it and kept it going up and down my cock. 'Don't stop. You have to let him get it all out.'

I gave a groan of satisfaction as more come landed on Lucy's tits. She cupped a hand round my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. 'Lovely,' she murmured, looking down at my come and smoothing it over her skin. 'Did that feel good?'

'Amazing,' I muttered. I could hardly speak.

Lucy turned to Sissy. 'Is it how you thought it would be?'

'I don't know what I thought. I didn't think there'd be so much, you know...'

'I know. Exciting, isn't it?' She put an arm round Sissy and hugged her. 'I love to watch a man come. To know you can make that happen.' She whispered something in Sis's ear that I couldn't make out. Sissy laughed and said, 'He would.'

'What would I?' I asked.

'Never you mind,' said Lucy. 'Girl time now.'

'What?'

'You've had your fun. Sissy and I need to talk. Alone.'

Sissy looked as surprised as I felt but didn't contradict her. I couldn't think of anything to say to keep me there, so I took myself off to the verandah. Lucy closed the bedroom door so I never knew what they talked about.

When I woke up the next day the air was already hot and I could see bright blue sky through the loft window. I got up and peeked round the partition to see if Sissy was awake. Her bed was empty so I assumed she was already up. I put on some shorts and went down. Aunt Lucy's bedroom door was open so without really thinking I had a look inside. I thought she and Sissy were probably out by the lake, so it was a bit of a surprise to see them both in Lucy's bed.

Sissy was lying on her back with her eyes closed. Lucy was at her side facing the door with one arm round her shoulders, the other stretched down her naked body. Sissy had her legs a little apart and between them Lucy's fingers were nestled in her pussy. I took in the scene in a second and couldn't move. I didn't know what to do: creep away and leave them to it, join in with what they were doing, or just stay and watch. While I was dithering, Lucy looked up and saw me. She didn't seem too bothered with me being there. Instead she freed her hand from Sis's pussy and put a finger to her lips to tell me to keep quiet.

Sissy opened her eyes at the interruption to Lucy's caresses and murmured something, but Lucy pulled her into an embrace to stop her seeing me. She put her hand back between Sis's thighs and Sissy gave a little moan and closed her eyes again. Whatever aunt Lucy was doing to her pussy she clearly liked it - a lot.