Aunt Lucy Comes on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy soon stopped drying Sissy and changed to stroking, which Sissy didn't seem to mind. Then she dispensed with the towel and stroked her with her hands. She caressed her firm pert tits and her flat tummy then stood aside and put her arm round her waist. 'Isn't she beautiful?' she asked me.

'Oh yes.'

'Stop putting words in his mouth,' said Sissy, but she looked pleased to be flattered.

'It's true. You are beautiful,' said Lucy, turning her face towards her and kissing her. 'I wish I had tits like yours.'

'They're too small.'

'They're perfect.' Lucy planted kisses on each nipple and Sissy shivered. 'Come and sit down.' She took Sissy by the hand and led her to one of the chairs on the verandah. 'You too,' she said to me, pulling a chair round to the side.

'Close your eyes,' Lucy told her.

'What are you going to do?' asked Sissy nervously.

'Something wonderful. So just relax and stop talking.' To make her close her mouth she kissed her.

Sissy lay back in the chair. Lucy knelt on a cushion in front of her and started stroking her thighs. 'Come forward a bit.' She put her hands behind Sissy and edged her forward until her bum was just at the edge of the seat. Lucy sat her forward and put a cushion behind her, then let her lie back again. 'Comfy?'

'Mm,' murmured Sissy, her eyes closed. From my position I could see her almost face on. She still looked tense, no doubt wondering what aunt Lucy was going to do to her.

But for a while Lucy did nothing but stroke her legs, occasionally her tummy and her tits, like she was calming her down. Then imperceptibly she began to part Sissy's thighs and stroke their inner flesh. Her fingers almost reached Sissy's pussy but not quite, which I think was deliberate. She did that for quite a few minutes until I began to wonder why.

'Are you going to use your hand like last time?' Sissy muttered.

'Ssh,' said Lucy. 'No talking.' She carried on stroking, occasionally letting her hands rise onto Sissy's pussy mound. Then I saw what I thought she had been waiting for. Sissy was moving her hips ever so slightly but in time to Lucy's stroking, pushing them closer to Lucy's hands as they came up her thighs.

Gently Lucy moved her legs further apart and with each upward stroke let a hand press against Sissy's pussy. A little moan escaped Sissy's mouth. Lucy moved herself closer so that she was kneeling between Sissy's legs. She put kisses all the way along each thigh then gently moved her legs far apart until they were hooked over the arms of the chair. It was a lovely sight to see Sissy so exposed, her pussy almost completely open to my view.

Using the fingers of both hands, Lucy stroked Sissy's pussy lips for a while then gently parted them. She smiled at me. 'Isn't it beautiful?'

'Oh yes.' I could hardly speak for some kind of constriction in my throat.

'Oh God,' came a moan from Sissy. She put an arm across her face to hide her blushes, but she didn't close her legs.

Lucy kissed along her thighs again, only this time didn't stop when she reached her pussy.

'Oh God,' moaned Sissy again, only louder.

Lucy kissed her pussy all over, at least that's what it looked like to me, though I couldn't really see much. Occasionally she would stay in one place and I assumed she was kissing a lip or sucking it into her mouth, or maybe using her tongue. I wondered what a pussy tasted like and thought that I probably wouldn't like it.

Lucy moved her head back at one point. 'You have a lovely pussy, Sissy.'

'I don't,' muttered Sissy from behind her arm. 'It's ugly and horrible.'

Lucy turned to me. 'Look at those lips and that beautiful colour. And that swollen bud there - that's the clitoris. Isn't it lovely?'

'Beautiful,' I muttered, though I thought it looked weird. It was the first pussy I'd even seen and I was so aroused I could hardly speak. But it was still weird: folds of slippery flesh surrounded by downy hair. It wasn't anything like I'd imagined it.

'Do you want to kiss it?'

'No,' said Sissy desperately. 'Don't.'

'I'd rather watch you.' I was afraid I'd hate it so much I'd gag or something.

'See,' muttered Sissy, 'he doesn't like it either.'

'He will,' said Lucy. 'Believe me, he'll love it. But for now you'll have to make do with me.'

She put her face to Sissy's pussy, which brought forth another 'oh God'. She put her hands beneath Sissy and cupped her bum cheeks and seemed to press her face against the folds of flesh. I guessed she was really getting into kissing or maybe even putting her tongue in Sissy's hole. The thought made me feel even more excited but queasy at the same time.

Whatever Lucy was doing, Sissy was being driven crazy by it. What part of her face I could see was scrunched up as if she were in pain. Her mouth was open and she was breathing raggedly, interrupted by guttural moans every time Lucy found some spot that particularly affected her. Sometimes she would go rigid and mutter, 'oh God,' like she couldn't stand it any more.

Naturally, by this time I had my cock in my hand and was trying hard not to climax. Lucy noticed and smiled at me, her lips shiny with Sissy's juices. It was like she wanted me to carry on. So I did.

Lucy put her mouth back on Sissy's pussy and Sissy's moans became almost continuous. 'Oh God, it's happening again,' she muttered, almost like she didn't want it to. Then her body started jerking like she had some nervous twitch and she was coming. That was enough to tip me over the edge and I started coming too, shooting onto the verandah and all over my hand. Sissy gripped the arms of the chair to try and steady her convulsions but it didn't do much good. Lucy kept her mouth glued to Sissy so she couldn't escape. 'Oh God, it won't stop,' she muttered. Neither did mine. My cock was twitching for ages.

Finally her convulsions died away and I sensed Lucy easing her kissing of Sissy's pussy, or sucking her clit or whatever she was doing. Sissy lay back in the chair like a rag doll and uttered a final 'oh God'.

'Did you like that?' Lucy asked her unnecessarily.

I thought, you bet she did. So did I.

'I hardly know where I am,' said Sissy, looking at us with unfocussed eyes. 'That was amazing. I had no idea...'

'It would be that good?' suggested Lucy.

'Oh, way beyond good,' said Sissy.

'And no tears this time?'

Sissy laughed then blushed with embarrassment. 'Oh God, what have I done?'

'You've experienced the wonder of cunnilingus,' said Lucy. 'And become a sexually liberated woman. Now you can relax while I teach Tommy how to do it.'

'What?' I wasn't sure about that. I certainly liked what it did to Sissy, but I didn't fancy doing it. What if I couldn't get her to a climax? What if I was disgusted? 'I mean, can she have another, you know, so soon after...?'

'Not with Sissy. You're going to do it to me.' She smiled questioningly. 'I assume you would like to give me an orgasm. Just say if the prospect revolts you.'

'Of course it doesn't.' I could hardly say that was exactly what I was afraid of.

She glanced down at my deflated cock. 'You don't look very enthusiastic. Still you have just come and I don't want you to fuck me, so it doesn't matter if your cock's not in the mood. So long as you don't mind my being 15 years older and you still fancy me.'

'Oh, I do.'

'What? You mind my being older?'

I blushed. 'No, no, I mean I still fancy you.'

She laughed and kissed me with lips that still glistened from Sissy's pussy. 'I'm teasing. I know you do.' She kissed me again, longer and harder and I felt her tongue come into my mouth. Her lips felt soft and swollen and sexy. Amazingly I felt my cock stir again.

'That's more like it,' she murmured, pressing herself against me.

She sat in my chair and got me kneeling on a cushion in front of her, just like she'd been with Sissy. 'Don't bother with all that stroking I did. I'm already turned on enough from Sissy.' She opened her legs and hooked them over the arms of the chair. 'Give me your hands.'

She placed them side by side on her pussy then moved my fingers where she wanted them. Her labia felt soft and swollen like her mouth. 'Put a finger inside me. Gently, mind.'

Her hole was warm and the flesh closed around my finger like it wanted it to be there. 'Now take it out and spread the moisture around. That way it feels better. It's also how you can tell I'm turned on. Now you can kiss me.'

Nervously I put my lips to her labia, hardly touching her before I pulled back. Her pussy smelled musky, almost sharp.

She smiled. 'You can do better than that. Kiss it like you're kissing my mouth.'

I kissed her longer and harder but kept my lips closed and tried not to breathe in the smell of her. I didn't want to taste her in case she tasted horrible. I felt her hands on the back of my head, not pressing but I got the message. 'Use your tongue. Lick me.' Her voice had become lower, more throaty. 'Don't worry about the taste. It'll soon go.'

I put the tip of my tongue out and licked a swollen lip. To my surprise it didn't taste of much at all so I used more of my tongue and explored. The sharp smell was also disappearing. She sighed. 'That's lovely. Keep doing that.'

I started feeling my way round with my tongue and lips. I didn't really know what I was doing but when I found a spot she liked she moaned and said 'yes, there,' or 'that's it,' to teach me. I was actually kissing a woman's pussy. I could hardly believe it. And she liked what I was doing. I felt like the world's best lover.

As I licked and kissed my way round her labia she put her hands either side of her pussy and pulled them apart. 'Put your tongue in me.'

At first it tasted sharp but then the taste went away. I couldn't put it in far but it seemed to please her. Her breathing came quicker and her occasional moans a bit more throaty. 'You're doing very well,' she said. 'Can you find my clitoris?'

I moved my tongue around and found the little hard nub. I mumbled something that was meant to be a 'yes'.

'Lick it. Gently.'

I was as gentle as I could be. It made her jerk her hips and I thought I'd done something wrong. But the pressure of her hands on my head increased. 'No, don't stop. Kiss it. Yes, like that.'

I put the little thing between my lips and kissed and sucked it and played my tongue over it and she held my head like she was afraid it might fly off. She was sighing and moaning like crazy after a while and then her body started jerking. 'Oh, yes, I'm coming,' she muttered. 'Oh yes, yes. Don't stop. Don't stop.' She jerked so much my nose banged against her pelvic bone but I didn't stop sucking that little thing until finally she let up the pressure on my head. Even then there were little convulsions which I could feel in her pussy. It was amazing what effect it seemed to have on her.

She eased my head away from her. 'That's enough. It's too much.'

I came up for air and she leaned down, took my head in her hands and kissed me. 'That was lovely. Thank you.' She didn't seem to mind my lips being covered with her pussy juices.

'Did I do it right?'

'Perfectly.' She looked at Sissy sitting beside her, who was looking a bit shell-shocked. 'Sissy will love you for it - if she lets you.'

Sissy looked as if she didn't know whether she would or not.

'But for now,' Lucy continued, 'since we've all had orgasms one way or another and are probably quite tired, we should go to bed.'

Lying in the loft I couldn't get to sleep immediately. I had a hard-on that came and went as I thought about what had happened that evening. I'd watched aunt Lucy give uptight Sissy cunnilingus, then she'd taught me how to give it to her. Was that amazing or what? It was like my fantasies coming true, only much better than I could have imagined. Much much better. But now I had a problem. Who did I fancy the more? They were both beautiful. Sissy was really pretty and had flawless skin and not a sliver of fat, but aunt Lucy was beautiful in a curvy full-bodied sort of way. Her tits were amazing and her kisses were enough to give me a stiffy straight away. She was also incredibly sexy. Sissy was too but tried to make out she wasn't, which was a bit off-putting but also frustrating because I really loved her. She certainly looked sexy when Lucy was kissing her pussy. Would she ever let me do that? Would she ever suck my cock? Would she ever let me fuck her? I doubted it, even if she had watched me masturbate. Maybe Lucy would. But if she did, would that mean I'd have even less chance of fucking Sissy? Wouldn't Sissy be jealous? Sissy was my first love and I didn't want to screw up any chance I might have. Though of course aunt Lucy would be a great fuck too, being an older woman and therefore more experienced.

It was all really confusing.

The next morning I went downstairs feeling a bit sheepish. In the clear light of day I was a bit nervous about how the others would be. Would Sissy regret what she'd done? Would Lucy be all sensible from now on, like we'd had our fun and that was it?

The cabin was quiet and they weren't out on the verandah or swimming. Lucy's bedroom door was closed so I assumed she was still asleep. I started to get some breakfast and thought maybe it'd be a good idea if I made a pot of tea. Maybe Lucy would think I was more grown-up for my age. I made the pot and knocked on her door. A muffled 'Yes?' came.

'I've made some tea. Do you want a cup?'

'Bring a tray,' Lucy called, which sounded encouraging. She obviously wanted to drink it with me.

I put the things on a tray and walked in. She'd pushed the beds together to make a big double and Sissy was lying next to her with the sheet pulled over her head.

Lucy grinned. 'Sissy's a bit shy. Bring another cup then you can join us.'

'Not him too,' said Sissy, putting a cross face above the sheet.

'Oh ssh,' said Lucy. 'It's only a cup of tea.'

I got another cup then slipped under the sheet next to aunt Lucy. I was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. I wasn't sure but they didn't seem to be wearing anything, even though it was definitely cooler. We sat propped against the headboard and drank the tea. Sissy and Lucy had the sheet pulled up to their armpits but I could see the outline of their tits.

'The forecast says rain,' said Lucy, 'so it looks like we'll have to stay inside today. What shall we do?'

Neither Sissy nor I spoke. I had a pretty good notion of what I wanted to do, but I wasn't going to say it out loud.

'Well, we could stay in bed all day,' suggested Lucy.

'Let's not,' muttered Sissy. 'He'll only get ideas.'

'I know,' said Lucy brightly. 'We'll make cakes.'

I didn't take much part in the cake-making. I read a book while the girls laughed and clattered around in the kitchen. But the tray of brownies they produced were worth waiting for. We had lunch then we gorged ourselves on them. They were delicious, but after I'd had two or three I started to feel a bit weird. Not sick, more as if I was floating. Sissy started giggling about nothing much and Lucy had this beatific smile on her face like she'd just seen God or something. They both looked even more beautiful than usual and I got an erection just looking at them, even though they were fully clothed.

'Look at him,' said Sissy, smirking but in a nice way. 'He's got a bulge in his shorts.'

'I wonder what that could be?' asked Lucy innocently.

'I know,' said Sissy with emphasis on the 'I'. 'It's his cock.' She broke into peals of laughter and put her hand over her mouth to hide such a shocking word.

'How very rude,' said Lucy. 'What can he be thinking of?'

'He's thinking of you without any clothes on,' said Sissy. 'He fancies you.'

'Oh no. It's you he fancies. You're much prettier than me.'

'I'm not,' insisted Sissy, putting on a grumpy face. 'My tits are too small and I'm too skinny.' Then she burst into tears.

'Oh Sissy, you're not.' In a second aunt Lucy was beside her and had an arm round her. 'Of course you're not.' She looked meaningfully at me so I got up and went the other side of Sissy and put my arm round her.

'I don't think you're skinny and I love your tits.'

'Do you?' She sniffed. 'You're not just saying that so you can get a look at them?' Her tears seemed to stop as quickly as they'd started.

'Course not.'

'Good. Well, you can look at them anyway.' She pushed the straps of her sun-dress off her shoulders and lowered it enough for her perfect tits to be revealed. 'No touching though.'

'They're lovely,' I said.

'As nice as aunt Lucy's?'

'Definitely.'

'Good.' She looked down and considered them. 'Maybe they're not so bad.' She pulled her dress up again. 'That's enough for now.'

'Tease,' said Lucy, smiling. 'You're torturing the poor boy.'

'Am I?' said Sissy innocently. 'I'll let him kiss me then.' She puckered up her lips and closed her eyes.

Lucy laughed. 'Go on,' she said to me. 'What are you waiting for?'

A better offer, I might have said, but didn't. I kissed Sissy's tight lips, hoping she'd relax. But she didn't.

'Stop acting,' said Lucy. 'You know you want him to.'

'Alright.' Sissy opened her eyes. 'You can kiss me properly if you want to.'

It was the first time I'd kissed her and it was every bit as good as I'd hoped it would be. Her lips were soft and yielding and warm. I didn't put my tongue in because I knew she wouldn't like it. It went on for quite a long time and she only broke off to take a breath. She licked her lips. 'That was nice.'

'Don't I get one too?' asked Lucy.

'Of course,' said Sissy before I could react. She kissed her quickly and laughed. 'Your turn,' she said to me.

I kissed Lucy and she stuck her tongue in my mouth and pressed her body against mine and it lasted a long time. My cock was jammed against her tummy.

'You're right,' she said to Sissy. 'He has got a bulge in his shorts. It may be suffocating in there. Do you think we should give it some air?'

Sissy made a face. 'I don't want him getting ideas.'

Lucy laughed. 'I think it's a bit late for that.' She undid my shorts and pushed them down. My cock stuck out and it felt a relief. 'That's very flattering,' she said, taking it in her hand. 'Look, Sissy. It's saying hello.'

'Huh,' said Sissy, unimpressed. 'To you, maybe. Not to me.'

'Of course you,' said Lucy. 'It doesn't care about an old woman like me.' She winked at me. 'Does it?'

'I think it likes both of you,' I said, trying to join in the game, but not sure where it was going. Was Lucy going to get me to masturbate in front of them again or was she trying to get Sissy to do something with me? All the time I felt as if I was not quite there, although everything seemed very clear to me. It was as if I was floating above the room looking down on the three of us. Yet my cock seemed to be at the centre of everything; it was like it had a consciousness of its own. It was going to do what it wanted; I had no control over it.

Sissy pouted. 'You're always playing with it,' she said to Lucy. 'Why don't you two fuck and get it over with?' Then she giggled and put a hand over her mouth. 'Whoops. Language.'

'Alright then,' said Lucy. ' Come on, Tommy.' She lifted her dress and pulled her knickers down then kneeled on the sofa and wiggled her bum at me. 'It's time you lost your cherry.'

'You're kidding,' I said, certain she was.

'No,' she said. 'But I won't ask you twice.'

As if in a wonderful dream I got behind her naked cheeks and probed for her pussy.

'Stroke it a few times first,' she said. 'Don't put it in straight away.'

I did as she asked and felt her fingers also stroking her pussy and touching the end of my cock. As she became wet and open, I pushed. My cock slipped in really easily. Her pussy felt warm and wrapped itself around me.

'Pull it out,' said Sissy, who had come to stand beside me. Her eyes were gleaming. 'I want to see it going in.'