Aunt Lucy Comes on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Lucy seemed to be almost encouraging me to watch - well, she wasn't telling me to go - I stayed in the doorway and got my fill. This was in the days before internet porn and I'd never seen a woman being masturbated by another woman. I'd had fantasies about it, of course, but the reality was a lot better. As I've already said, Sissy had a fabulous body. I got a hard-on almost straight away, but I didn't get my cock out, even though I didn't think aunt Lucy would have minded. I was worried that what I was watching was so arousing I'd come too quickly. I wanted to be sure I saw it all to the end.

Sissy lay as still as anything, almost like she was asleep. Maybe she was pretending to be asleep, telling herself this was really a dream, so she wouldn't feel guilty or embarrassed at being jacked off by aunt Lucy. Lucy, for her part, seemed to be enjoying herself. Looking down at Sissy and smiling and occasionally leaning down and kissing her tits and sucking on her nipples. The hand between Sis's legs didn't seem to move much but I could guess that her fingers were exploring everywhere. Occasionally Sissy gave a little convulsion and a moan when Lucy found a particularly pleasurable spot. The convulsions and moans became more frequent, until eventually they were continuous and I could tell Sissy was beginning to come.

Her body suddenly went rigid, then she lifted her hips off the bed as if wanting more of Lucy's fingers. Then her hips snapped down again as if the sensation were too much, then up, then down again. All the time she was letting out these gasps and moans like she didn't know what was happening to her. Aunt Lucy kept up whatever she was doing, looking down at her with a smile and occasionally kissing her tits. Even when Sissy had calmed down a bit her hips kept doing these occasional jerks and she would let out an 'Oh!' as if little jolts of pleasure were still happening. Aunt Lucy kept her hand on her pussy until she finally relaxed. Her body seemed to sag like she'd just run a marathon.

Then she started to cry. She turned her face into Lucy's shoulder and her body shook with little sobs. I figured that was my cue to disappear, so I never saw what happened after that.

I tiptoed upstairs, masturbated to the picture of aunt Lucy giving Sissy a hand-job and had a really quick orgasm. I made a lot of noise coming down in case they were still in the bedroom, but they were in the kitchen area wearing sundresses and getting breakfast. They showed no sign of what they'd been up to. They were chattering away as if nothing had happened.

Later, when Lucy and I were sunbathing and Sissy was swimming, I asked her what had been the matter with Sissy.

'When?'

'When she was crying after you'd, you know...' I still couldn't bring myself to name it.

'Oh that. She was just overcome with it all. The release, the embarrassment, the guilt. Honestly, girls - and boys - (she looked at me) are so hung up about sex. You masturbate in secret like you're doing something you're ashamed of. And girls have somehow got it into their heads that they shouldn't enjoy sex, that it's indecent, disgusting and dirty, something 'nice' girls simply don't do. Even when they're in love, they think they shouldn't enjoy it. So they just lie there and let the man 'have his way'. So that's why she cried. She loved having an orgasm, but she didn't think she should have.'

'I didn't realise girls felt that way.'

She laughed. 'I can see I'll have to take you both in hand and teach you how to lose your inhibitions.'

Despite her having masturbated both me and Sissy, I didn't think that was likely. For some reason, they were back to wearing swimming costumes instead of lying in the nude, though their bikinis didn't leave much to my overheated imagination. I was quite grateful to have my trunks on. I must have overdone the sunbathing the previous day because my bum felt a bit sore.

When Sissy came out of the water, Lucy stood and grabbed a towel. 'Here, let me dry you.'

'It's OK, I can manage.' Sissy looked as if she didn't want Lucy anywhere near her.

'Nonsense. You never dry yourself properly.' Lucy immediately started rubbing her hair and her back.

'You're hurting,' Sissy complained.

'Oh stop moaning. You're not a child anymore. And take off that wet bikini.' Without waiting for Sissy to obey her, she undid the top and dropped it on the ground. Sissy muttered something I didn't catch and crossed her arms over her tits, which left Lucy free to pull her bikini bottom down her legs. Without pausing Lucy carried on rubbing her with the towel all over while she meekly stood there. She glanced over at me but I pretended to be reading my book.

'Now lie down and I'll put sun-block on you.'

Sissy lay down on her front and aunt Lucy smoothed sun lotion all over her. With Sissy facing away from me I watched how her body seemed to tremble with Lucy's touch. She had a lovely profile with her bum all nice and rounded. Lucy spent a bit more time putting lotion there, which Sissy didn't seem to mind. 'You need more protection on your bottom. It's a bit red.'

Sissy murmured something which sounded like agreement then Lucy told her to turn over. I pretended to be engrossed in my book, but when I saw Sissy had her eyes closed I watched as Lucy smoothed lotion all over her front. Watching her massaging Sis's tits gave me a hard-on and I suppose I almost expected her to masturbate Sissy like she'd done that morning. But when she got to her stomach and legs she was quite cursory, only spending a few seconds on her pussy.

'There,' she said, standing up. 'No more than half an hour on each side, then you cover up.'

This was a new aunt Lucy - or rather the old aunt Lucy, the one who used to tell us what to do and would stand no nonsense. She stepped over to me. 'I suppose I have to do your back too.'

I put my hands on my trunks to pull them down, but she said, 'Keep them on. You've already had too much sun there.'

She did my back and shoulders then the backs of my legs. She was thorough but quick and my cock started to deflate. She slapped my bum. 'Now you can do me.'

She took off her bikini and I got a glimpse of the dark bush of her pubic hair before she lay down on her front. Confronted with an uninterrupted view of her naked bum I felt my cock straining against my trunks again. I took my time smoothing the stuff on her back and she obviously enjoyed it, murmuring, 'That's lovely. Keep doing that.'

Then I went to her legs. I had some vague idea that the best way was to start at the feet and work up, so that's what I did. I tried to put some on the soles of her feet, but she laughed and twisted them away. 'That tickles.'

When I got to the tops of her thighs I didn't know whether she was going to allow me to do her bum, but she said, 'Put plenty on my bottom. I don't want to burn.' She sounded half asleep, almost drugged. All the crossness seemed to have disappeared.

I did what she asked and spent a long time smoothing lotion all over her cheeks. The sensation of massaging her soft flesh was really erotic. My cock was bursting to be released from my trunks. It might have been my imagination but occasionally I thought she was pressing her pelvis against the sun-bed in time with my strokes. Eventually she started to turn over. 'Mmm, that was nice. Now do my front.'

She lay back and closed her eyes and I started putting lotion on her shoulders and upper arms. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. 'All over, please.' Then she closed them again.

I took that as permission to do her tits, so that's what I did. They felt lovely and soft and I spent a lot of time on them. I glanced over at Sissy and she was watching. She raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything. I think she disapproved but maybe felt she couldn't object considering what Lucy had been doing to her that morning in bed. Or maybe she wanted to see how far Lucy would let me go.

'And the rest,' murmured Lucy, opening an eye. 'I think you've done my tits enough.'

I was as much surprised by her words as by her instruction. I'd never heard her use such a crude word. It somehow reminded me she wasn't that much older than me and Sissy. I smoothed oil on her tummy then started on her legs and worked my way up, all the time my eyes fixed on her triangle of pubic hair. As I came up to her thighs she parted her legs a bit so I could get my hands between them. I didn't know whether her pubic hair needed sun-block so I stopped. She opened her legs wider. 'Put a little down there. Not too much though.'

I could see her pussy lips, put some lotion on my fingertips and tentatively put them between her legs. 'That's right. Just a little.' She put her hand on mine and moved it up and down slowly. 'That's it. Gently.' I could feel the soft smoothness of her lips. She moved her hand to her face, put a couple of fingers in her mouth, and returned it to cover my hand. She slipped her wet fingers between mine and slid them inside her for a moment. When she took them out her pussy lips had become slick and swollen. 'That's better,' she murmured, smiling up at me.

I didn't really know what to do to please her, so kept moving my hand up and down.

'Don't look so worried,' she said. 'I'll tell you what to do.'

I glanced over at Sissy, who I expected would have made herself scarce by then. But she was sitting up, watching with open mouth. Aunt Lucy smiled over at her and stretched a hand out to her. 'There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm just teaching your brother how to please a girl.'

Sissy took her hand and allowed herself to be sat down next to us. She watched as aunt Lucy manoeuvred my hand in ways she wanted. 'That's it. Spread my lips with your fingers, but don't put them inside me.' Her lips seemed to swell even more and become slippery. I wasn't sure what I was touching, but it felt good. Naughty and erotic. I was dying to take my cock out of my trunks but didn't dare in case Lucy wouldn't like it.

Her breathing became more obvious and she started to raise her hips in time with my movements. She smiled at Sissy with hooded eyes. 'Kiss me,' she murmured. Nervously Sissy leaned down and they kissed. 'Lovely,' said Lucy, licking her lips. 'You can press a bit harder now,' she told me. Sissy watched my hand moving over aunt Lucy's pussy like she couldn't believe her eyes. I could guess what she was thinking. How could Lucy let me do something so intimate - so dirty - to her? But she couldn't stop herself looking because although she found the spectacle disgusting, she also found it arousing. I could tell because of the way she kept shifting her weight, squeezing her legs together, breathing weirdly and licking her lips. No doubt she was also remembering the experience of being masturbated by Lucy earlier. Maybe she was as turned on as I was.

Lucy meanwhile was also getting more excited, using her hand to press my fingers onto her pussy lips. 'Do you feel that little hard place?' she asked me, manoeuvring my hand. 'That's my clitoris. Rub that. Gently, mind.'

I felt the little nub under my fingertips and started to play with it, squeezing it between my fingers, rubbing it up and down and moving it from side to side. It had a miraculous effect on her. She started to breathe more quickly, lifting her hips in time and pressing my hand onto her. 'Harder,' she murmured. 'Press harder.'

I pressed as hard as I could and she lifted her pelvis to get more pressure. 'Oh yes, that's it.'

After a minute of that my hand was beginning to ache and I tried to shift position to ease it. But she clamped her hand down on it. 'Don't stop,' she almost shouted. 'I'm nearly there.' Her face contorted into a grimace as her orgasm approached. 'Oh God, yes,' she breathed and her body went into spasms, jerking up and down as the waves of her climax went through her. 'Don't stop,' she urged me again, so I kept my fingers pressed against her clit. She looked completely lost in the ecstasy of it, as if neither I nor Sissy were there. She kept her eyes tight shut and kept moaning like she was in pain. But when she finally calmed down she opened her eyes and smiled at us both. 'God, that was lovely.'

I eased my aching hand away from between her thighs. She took it in hers and kissed my fingertips. 'Thank you. Now it's your turn.'

For a moment I wasn't quite sure what she meant. She nodded at my trunks, where my cock was straining to get out. 'You look as if you need it.'

'You mean you want to...'

She laughed. 'No. I mean it's your turn to entertain us. Come on, don't be shy.'

I wasn't sure I wanted to jack off in front of Sissy, even though she'd helped me the other day. 'What about Sissy?'

'She's already had hers.'

'I told you not to tell him!' Sissy blushed bright red.

'No more secrets,' said Lucy. 'No more sneaking off as if sex is something to be ashamed of. We all do it and we all get pleasure from it. So let's be open about it. We should be celebrating it, not feeling guilty.' She smiled at me. 'Come on, let me and Sissy see how you enjoy yourself.' She sat up and got Lucy to sit beside her on the sun-bed and put her arm round her.

I went to lie on the other sun-bed but she stopped me. 'No, stand in front of us. We want to see everything, don't we, Sissy?'

No doubt relieved that it wasn't her who was going to put on a show, Sissy smirked at me. 'Oh, yes.'

My cock had softened a little but as soon as I put my hand on it, it stiffened again. It wasn't difficult to maintain an erection with two beautiful naked women sitting in front of me. I started to pump, probably faster than usual because I was embarrassed and wanted to get it over with.

'Don't be so eager,' said aunt Lucy. 'We want you to take your time, don't we, Sissy?'

'Mm,' muttered Sis noncommittally, her eyes fixed on my cock.

I slowed down and after a while the familiar pleasure started to take over from the feelings of embarrassment. Lucy cuddled Sissy and whispered something to her. Sissy laughed but I didn't mind. I was too into the feeling of it to worry what they were thinking. Not that they were losing interest. Far from it. Their eyes were fixed on what I was doing with my cock, though occasionally aunt Lucy looked at me and smiled. 'I hope you don't feel embarrassed doing it in front of us.'

'I don't,' I muttered, though I did a little.

'You needn't feel guilty about a perfectly natural urge. You should feel free to do it whenever you want. Besides, it's unhealthy to deny yourself.'

'Is it?' asked Sissy.

'Of course it is. Even for women. Remember how much better you felt after you had your orgasm?'

'It made me cry.'

'After you cried,' said Lucy. 'Once you'd got over your ridiculous feelings of guilt you were fine.'

Sissy didn't look entirely convinced, but she was too interested in what I was doing with my cock to argue. Despite Lucy's instructions to slow down I could feel I was getting close and was pumping it in earnest.

'I think he's going to come soon,' she said. 'Exciting, isn't it?'

'Are you?' asked Sissy.

'I think so.' I turned to the side because I didn't think they'd like me spraying my come all over them.

'Go on then,' said Sissy challengingly. 'Do it.'

A few seconds later I obliged. The first jet landed a yard away.

'Oh!' Sissy exclaimed, obviously surprised at how far it went.

I was too busy enjoying the glorious feeling of release to take much notice. But it felt good knowing I was impressing her. I tried to make the next spurts go further, but they all fell short, until there was just a dribble I had to squeeze out.

'Very entertaining,' said aunt Lucy, smiling and clapping. 'Wasn't it, Sissy?'

'I suppose so.' She didn't look too cheerful. 'Is that what'll happen, you know, when a man, you know,...'

'When a man fucks you?' finished Lucy, shocking us both with her choice of words. 'Of course. And you'll love it, believe me.' She stood up and stretched. Her tits looked magnificent. The conversation was clearly over. 'I'm hungry. It must be time for lunch.' She looked at me. 'You'd better have a dip to cool down. Sissy and I can make a salad or something.'

That evening Lucy made a stew and opened a bottle of red wine. She poured me and Sissy half a glass, even though she knew we never drank. Dad used to make us drink occasionally and it always made me feel sick. Sissy used to pour hers into a pot plant when he wasn't looking. Lucy knew we didn't like it, but she said if we drank it when we were eating it would taste better. She was right. Well, it didn't make me sick. Sissy became a bit giggly, but she was probably putting it on. We sat on the verandah afterwards and watched the moon on the lake while Lucy finished the bottle.

'So have you got a boyfriend?' she suddenly asked Sissy.

'No,' said Sissy as if she'd been asked if she'd murdered someone. 'I'm at a girls' boarding school. Where would I find a boyfriend? Even if I wanted one, which I don't.'

'Don't the other girls have boyfriends?'

'So they say. They seem to talk about nothing else.'

'What do they say about them?'

'How good-looking they are. How tall. What sports they play. They don't seem to care if they're clever or stupid.'

'Don't they talk about what they do together? You know, if they kiss etc.'

Sissy made a face. 'Only most of the time. How far they let them go. Where they let them touch them. All that. Actually, I'm not sure I believe half of what they say they do.'

Lucy laughed. 'You could be right. I bet none of them have been given an orgasm by another woman.'

'Oh God, don't remind me.'

'Why not?' said Lucy. 'You enjoyed it, didn't you?'

'That's not the point. I shouldn't have let you do it.'

'Rubbish. It did you the world of good. Everyone should have at least one orgasm a day. We'd we'd all be a lot happier.'

'What, like Tommy?'

Lucy laughed. 'Maybe he does overdo it a bit. But it doesn't do him any harm.' She nudged me. 'Does it?'

'Don't mind me. Just talk about me as if I'm not here.'

'Anyway,' said Sissy, 'it wouldn't surprise me if they did do it for their boyfriends. They all seem to know how big their, you know, their things are.'

'You mean their cocks,' said Lucy, laughing. 'Well, I think we can do better than just helping boys get their rocks off.'

'What do you mean?' Sissy sounded alarmed.

'I mean there are plenty of ways us girls can enjoy sex and I'm going to show you one.'

'Oh God.' Sissy sounded as if she were about to be tortured.

Lucy ignored her and looked at me. 'I'm sure you won't mind watching, will you?'

'Not at all,' I said, wondering what entertainment she had in mind and already feeling stirrings in my groin at the prospect.

'It'll be very educational too.'

'What, like school?' I said, trying to make a joke.

Lucy laughed. 'Yes, the school of life. But first we have to get in the mood.' She stood up and started to take her dress off. 'Who's for a skinny dip?'

I looked at Sissy and she looked at me. We had a way of challenging each other we'd had since we were kids: who'd run the fastest, who'd climb the highest up a tree, etc. We didn't even have to say anything. In an instant we were racing each other to get our clothes off and get into the water. With a cry of triumph she beat me. I would have won if I hadn't got my foot caught in my shorts taking them off and nearly fallen off the verandah.

It was another warm night and the water felt icy. We didn't splash around for long. When we came out, Lucy got us to dry each other's backs in a little circle, Sissy dried me, I dried Lucy and Lucy dried Sissy. Then Lucy turned Sissy round and they dried each other's fronts and I was left to dry myself. Watching them rubbing the towels over their naked bodies and seeing their nipples stand out soon gave me an erection, which I didn't bother to hide.