Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheen aunty put on light makeup and then did the makeup for Dee. I kept looking at them through the glass doors and smoking the cigarette. My young, excited dick was quite hard and stood out prominently in my shorts by the time I finished the cigarette. I shook my head to clear it of the intensely dirty thoughts for the moment. I began picking up everything we would need from the coffee table. With my hands full of cigarette packs, lighter, joints and my aunt's sexy-toy bag I walked into the room to find Dee and Aunty were ready to leave. We stuffed everything into my small sling bag before aunty put a couple of white, rolled-up towels over them. We made sure to put anything suspicious or valuable into the wardrobe.

Just before walking out, Aunty Sheen walked into the bathroom and came out with the dog-collar. Dee had removed it while washing earlier. Sheen aunty grinned as she put it back around her submissive, slutty daughter's slim neck. Dee smiled wide and readily wore the dog-collar without the leash. As Dee was taking out her rented moped I walked into the store out front. I asked Alwyn, the owner to have both rooms cleaned while we were out. I came out and pulled my rented moped out. Aunty Sheen chose to sit behind Dee.

I noticed she sat really close to her daughter. She wrapped her thick arms around Dee's sexy, curvy waist and held on tight as Dee followed me out on the small winding lane. I turned right on the main road and after crossing the Calangute Circle we rode straight towards Miramar.

Miramar beach is a long, flat beach with almost no shacks back then. We planned to spend some time. We couldn't expect a sunset because the thick canopy of clouds was still there. After parking the mopeds I walked over to a small store near the entrance.

I bought two large, 750 ml bottles of Hayward's 5000 strong beer, stored them in the almost-full sling bag and walked to my aunt and cousin waiting at the entrance. I nodded to my aunt, to let her know I'd got exactly what she asked for and she grinned wide. Dee smiled when I offered them both an arm each. Aunty Sheen and Dee clung to my arms as we walked on to the beach. The beach was pretty crowded. I could mostly see local families with a handful of tourists on the entire beach.

I enjoyed the feeling of my aunt's large, soft motherly breasts on my left arm while Dee pressed her firm, big tits against my right arm. Their big, braless breasts jiggled and bumped against me. My young, soft dick was hanging freely in my soccer shorts. I loved the weather too. The sky was overcast with a plain grey ceiling of clouds. A strong, cold wind blew in from the sea. The sea itself was quite rough. The strong winds were guiding big, frothy waves far up the smooth seashore. The soft, fine sand crept into our flip-flops as we walked to the southern end of the beach.

"I think this is far enough." Aunty Sheen commented when we were in a comparatively isolated spot on the beach.

I looked around and saw that most of the families were readying to head back as the cloud-clad sun set lower on the horizon. A few couples and several tourists milled about or sat looking out at the sea spread across the beach.

"Take the bag, bitch." Aunty Sheen leaned forward and said to Dee on my other side.

"Yes, Mistress." Dee replied, now that she no longer had to pretend to be a pet dog.

Dee obeyed immediately and took the bag off my shoulder. I watched her large, firm tits jiggle enticingly as she opened the small bag and pulled out the two soft, white towels. Aunty Sheen had bought several such towels from home. Dee struggled to spread out the two large, soft towels with the strong salty wind blowing in from the sea. Eventually she managed to put the two towels side-by-side. She went on her knees and brought out the two large beer bottles along with the pack of cigarette and lighter.

Aunty and I grinned, watching submissive, sexy Dee putting out everything on the towels like a slutty, little maid. We stepped out of the flip-flops before Sheen aunty and I took a seat on the soft, cushy towels. We sat with a small gap between us. Aunty Sheen and I stretched our legs out front and enjoyed having our clean-shaven crotches being fanned by the strong, cool wind coming in from the sea. We waited as Dee pulled open the metal caps on the beer bottle expertly using her teeth. She had learnt the trick from me when we started living together and sometimes had drinks at the flat.

Dee bent low towards us and handed a beer bottle each to her mother and me. She sat back on her knees and feet and waited further instructions.

"Come here, slut." Aunty Sheen said and patted the spot between us.

Dee was sitting on her knees and feet at the edge of the towels facing us, with her back against the sea.

"Thank you, Mistress." Dee said before moving to sit between us.

I moved away so she could shift with her back on my left arm. I put my arm around her nonchalantly and caressed her soft, smooth bare shoulders. Aunty Sheen had her right arm wrapped casually around Dee's curvy, slim waist. As Dee stretched her own thick, shapely bare legs out front the strong sea wind blew up her tiny, flared skirt immediately. I moved my left leg closer till it touched my sexy, brown-skinned cousin's shapely, firm leg. Aunty Sheen also shuffled to sit closer so Dee's lovely, curvy body was practically squished between us. We enjoyed her warm, smooth form for a few seconds.

"Cheers!" Aunty Sheen and I chorused as we touched our heavy, chilled bottles together.

We took our first sip on the bitter beer and I made a face. I'm not too big on alcohol so the taste always put me off. However, I dabble in hedonism often. That's when I prefer to drink. Usually, I like to smoke weed and get high, which I regularly do. I'd found both intoxicants to be ample aphrodisiac but made me want to have sex differently. Alcohol makes me wilder and rougher in bed while weed lets me enjoy slow, sensual sex.

As we started drinking, Aunty Sheen and I would often give Dee a sip of the beer from our bottles. Dee would take big, deep gulps of the bitter because she wanted to get wasted in more ways than one. In the meanwhile, I had pulled her closer to me, with my left arm wrapped around her neck. I slid my hand down her smooth, voluptuous chest till my fingertips came to the top of her deep, tight cleavage. I paused for a second before pushing my forefinger deep into the depths of her narrow cleavage. I started to caress and tease my sexy, submissive cousin's taut, big nipples and large, firmly rounded tits.

Down at my side, Aunty Sheen's hand slipped into Dee's tiny, short skirt. She started to squeeze and feel her daughter's thick, soft ass cheeks. She was taking sips on the beer and watching her lovely, young daughter's curves. She would frequently put the bottle to Dee's mouth and watch as she gulped down chilled beer thirstily. The clouds became thinner near the horizon just before the sun reached it. It gave for a radically red sunset.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Dee was moaning softly at our tantalizing touch as we watched the reddish blob of a sun slowly dip down to the crimson-lit horizon.

I put my lips close to her ear and whispered some instructions in Dee's ear. My sexy, submissive cousin immediately obeyed. Dee put her left hand on her mother's thick, soft thighs and snuck her right hand under my shorts. I welcomed her soft, warm palm as she caressed my arousing, big dick. Aunty Sheen spread her thick, stout legs wider and Dee quickly slipped her hands between her mother's thick, soft thighs. Aunty grinned wickedly in the fading light as Dee began to caress and touch her hungry, horny cunt.

The sun had set beyond the canopy of clouds and it was twilight when we finished half the beer. The beach became dark faster than usual that evening. When I sneaked a peek around, I could barely see the dark forms of other tourists and locals who lounged around us in distance on the long, plain beach. I was glad for that because there was less chances of anyone seeing us get naughty on the beach. Although the thought of getting caught having sex in a public place is certainly naughty the reality is drastically different. So I wanted to just enjoy my beer and bitch right then.

We continued to tease Dee while she fingered and jerked at the same time. Her grip on my thick, stiffening dick was tight as she stroked it to hardness. My young, circumcised dick peeked out from the left leg of my loose, small soccer shorts. Aunty Sheen was also moaning softly quite frequently now and I figured she was getting extremely turned on.

"Mm... Yeah... Ohh... Yes... Oh, yeah... Right there!" Sheen aunty kept moaning encouragements at her daughter as she fingered her cunt and soon cried out softly to Dee.

Apparently whatever Dee was doing to her horny, mature mother's cunt was intensely arousing. I could see my aunt's mouth open wide as she started gasping. She took a few long gulps on the beer bottle and spread her knees even wider on the towel. Dee bent her left arm to reach her mother's hungry, horny cunt. I let her lean on me with her right hand still gripping my stiff, huge erection tightly. She was looking straight at her mother's lusty expressions in the waning, grey light as Aunty Sheen neared orgasm.

"Ohhhh..." Aunty Sheen moaned long and low as she came.

I felt her jiggling, plump body shake Dee's curvy, sexy form as Aunty Sheen trembled in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her mouth stayed open in a silent scream as she climaxed hard. Dee kept on fingering her horny, slutty mother's climaxing cunt eagerly till Aunty Sheen eventually pushed her hand away from her crotch. Dee quickly brought her left hand to her face and I watched from up close as she licked her mother's cunt-cream off her fingers.

"Uh!" Dee cried out softly.

Aunty Sheen had suddenly stuck her cold, heavy beer bottle between Dee's thick, firm thighs. Dee grabbed the bottle with her left hand as Aunty Sheen struggled to her knees. I watched her waddle over to kneel between my outstretched legs.

"I want to fuck you now." Aunty Sheen said in a hoarse, lusty voice.

She bent at her waist and pulled down the shorts to my knees. Sheen leaned forward and rested her forearms on my smooth, strong thighs. Sheen aunty grabbed my huge, stiff dick in her warm, soft palms. She held its thick base and looked straight at me as she placed her thin, moist lips over my round, swollen dickhead.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned encouragingly.

Aunty Sheen had started to lick my large, rounded cock-cap with her tongue while she slowly jerked me with one hand and cupped my heavy, cum-laden ball-sack in her other hand. Even in her drunk state, Aunty Sheen knew how to get me incredibly hard. I pulled my hand out of Dee's stretchy bra and instead reached around to her front. The wind was blowing Dee's short, flared skirt all the way up so it was not hard to find her lovely, smooth tight cunt.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned softly and lay back against me.

My slutty, horny cousin began taking swigs on the beer bottle as I fingered her creamy, warm cunt. I caressed her lovely, tight labia before pressing slightly on her ultra-sensitive, large clit. I teased her sexy, smooth cunt for some time. However, as soon as I was about to push my forefinger into my sexy, older cousin's tight, warm cunt Aunty Sheen sat up straight.

"Mmuah!" Sheen aunty kissed my thick, rounded dickhead audibly before ceasing to suck and lick it.

Sheen aunty leaned forward. With her right hand clutching the base of my thick, stiff dick she pushed me gently with her left. Dee quickly moved around and sat on her knees and feet on the sand behind me. I lay back till my head rested on Dee's smooth, firm thighs. Dee had left the empty beer bottle on the towel beside me. I only had time to shove my almost empty beer bottle into the sand to my right before Aunty Sheen climbed to sit on my muscular, hairless thighs. She squatted over my crotch and guided my huge, stiff dick before sitting on it slowly.

"Oohhh..." Sheen aunty moaned long and low as she slowly sat lower and lower.

I could feel my stiff, sensitive dick going deeper and deeper into my mature Muslim aunt's surprisingly tight pussy. Sheen aunty kept on sitting lower till my entire thick, long length was buried in her hot, wet vagina. Around that time, Dee had slipped her hands on to my chest. She played with my small, tight nipples while her mother began rocking back and forth.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Aah! Aah! Ohh! Aah! Oh! Aah!" Sheen aunty moaned and gasped.

I could barely see her in the dark. However, the lights on the buildings beyond the parking lot at the back illuminated her dark, plump form for me. Sheen aunty had released my dick. I'd seen her pull her busty, big motherly tits out of the low neckline of her short, tight dress. Now she fondled her large, soft boobs and rode me harder and harder with each passing second. I could feel her clean-shaven crotch rubbing vigorously against my smooth crotch, thus stimulating her large, prominent clit every time she rocked forward.

"Yeah... Oh yeahh... Yeahh... Ohh... Yeah.." I began muttering encouragements at my horny, hungry aunt, coaxing her to fuck me faster and faster.

Aunty Sheen complied by tightening her thighs around my sides and catching Dee's shoulders before rocking back and forth even faster. Dee dutifully reached out and cupped her dominant, slutty mother's large, soft tits. She struggled to hold the heavy, soft hangers as they flailed wildly with her mother's quick back and forth motion. I had even stopped glancing around now because I was too horny and tipsy to care about it.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Mm! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmm!" Aunty Sheen's moans of pleasure eventually turned into groans of lust.

The cool, salty wind brushed against my bare legs and balls. I loved the way my aunt's plump, warm form rode my thick, stiff dick. I felt incredibly comfortable with my head resting on my sexy, older cousin's soft, wide lap. Dee had to lean forward to cup her mother's large, soft melons so her own big, firm grapefruits pressed on my sweaty forehead. I caressed my mature, plump aunt's soft, thick thighs and coaxed her to ride me to orgasm.

"Ohhhh..." Sheen aunty gave a long groan of intense pleasure as she came.

Sheen aunt's warm, heavy form froze over me. I felt her wet vaginal walls clamp extremely tightly around my thick, big dick buried deep within her warm wetness. I felt every squirt of the watery, white juices coming out from her creaming cunt. It ran down in rivulets around my thick, big dick and soaked my sensitive, smooth-shaved scrotum before dribbling down to the soft, white towel below. Sheen aunty kept coming hard for quite a while and I pumped my dick in and out slowly to let her cunt-cream dribble out completely. After what seemed like several minutes Aunty Sheen stirred.

"Fuck!" Sheen aunty swore softly.

I felt her struggle to get off of me. Sheen aunty eventually managed to flop back on the towel to my left. She lay there, exhausted, with her thick, bare legs bent and spread apart as she let the salty sea wind calm her climaxed cunt. I could almost hear her gasp for breath and could imagine her voluptuous, big breasts having up and down.

My thick, rock-hard and slick dick stood up straight pointing towards the sky as my aunt's warm, watery cunt-cream dribbled down its thick, stiff shaft. I felt it tremble with increasing excitement and could not wait anymore. I slowly sat up straight and turned my head back to face Dee.

"Get over here and lick her pussy clean, slut." I said just loud enough for Dee to hear over the roaring, crashing waves.

Dee immediately complied. She stood up slowly. It took her a few moments to get control over her movements. I could tell she was pretty tipsy. Somehow Dee managed to walk around her mother before kneeling between Aunty Sheen's thick, spread-eagled legs. Without wasting a moment, Dee bent at her waist and I saw her face disappear in her mother's dark, creamy crotch.

I hurried to get on my knees and shuffled to the lower edge of the towel Aunty Sheen was lying on. I positioned myself just behind Dee's kneeling form. I reached out almost blind in the dark till my hands grabbed on to Dee's firm, big round buttocks. I quickly grabbed the base of my thick, slick, throbbing dick and moved closer till I felt its round, swollen head burying in my cousin's deep, tight ass-crack. Dee immediately reached around, caught her big, firm rounded ass cheeks before spreading them wide apart.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned lustily when she felt my huge, slick dickhead brush against her sensitive, tight asshole, "Mhh!" She muffled her cry of pain when I suddenly shoved my thick, round dickhead into her taut, warm rectal-ring.

"Yesss..." I hissed in delight and began to push forward slowly but steadily.

I could feel Dee's tiny asshole being overstretched as my thick, huge dick sank deeper and deeper into her stinky, tight anal-canal. I let go of my cock and grabbed handfuls of Dee's sexy, curvy waist as handholds before beginning to seriously fuck her sexy, taut ass.

"Mpph! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mhh! Mpph! Mhh!" Dee's grunts and groans of pain were muffled as Aunty Sheen wrapped her thick, soft legs tightly around her daughter's head.

This made Dee even more immobile and I thrust my stiff, long dick all the way into her tight, warm asshole.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted in agony at this.

I paused for a second with my thick, big dick buried all the way in Dee's lovely, tight rectum. I then slowly pulled it out before plunging it back in one swift, steady thrust.

"Hm... Ungh!" Dee had barely started to moan in relief before she grunted aloud in agony once more.

Aunty Sheen quickly tightened her thick, soft legs around her daughter's head and muffled her grunting and groaning sounds almost completely. I simply enjoyed the way Dee's over-stretched rectal-ring stroked my thick, slick shaft up and down with each thrust in and out. My big, heavy ball-sack bumped against her creamy, warm cunt as I banged her ass from the back on the dark, cool beach after sunset.

"Mmph! Mhh! Mmh! Mpph! Mmh! Mmph!" Dee kept on grunting and groaning muffled while I banged her ass harder and harder.

Soon her groans were silent and I felt her body starting to stiffen. I knew she was close to an orgasm. I did what I always do at this. I started fucking her tight, warm asshole even faster. This made her start trembling and Dee started climaxing hard.

As Dee climaxed, her over-stretched anus tightened incredibly hard around my thick, big shaft. This prompted me to come closer to my climax too. I clenched my teeth to keep from coming for as long as I could before I gave up and climaxed hard.

"Aaargh!" I growled long and low as I came intensely.

My body froze and my grip on Dee's thick, firm ass cheeks tightened incredibly. My thick, throbbing dick was buried all the way to the hilt in Dee's tight, clingy anal-canal. I shot my sticky, hot load deep in her stinky, tight depths again and again. Each squirt of cum was followed by a moan from Dee as she felt every drop of my sticky, white seed splattering deep inside, against her anal-walls. I remember the way her amazingly tight asshole clenched my thick, pulsating dick.

"Mh! Mh! Mh!" Dee kept on grunting softly with each squirt of sticky, white semen splashing deep in her ass.

The strong salty wind had turned quite cold. I felt it smack me in the back coming in from the sea. I was in pure ecstasy when I came. The thrill of fucking my mature, Muslim aunt and hot, older cousin on the beach was extremely arousing. It took me quite a while to unload my sticky, slick cum inside my submissive, sexy cousin's lovely, dank asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" I swore aloud.

I was finally able to take a deep breath. My eyes remained closed for a while. I was just trying to get some control. As my senses returned I managed to open my eyes. It was pointless because the beach seemed very dark. As my body began to relax, I started to slowly sit down on my knees and feet on the damp, thick towel.

1...456789