Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 03

Story Info
Dee becomes a perfect pet and sex slave on the third day.
32.2k words
4.2
10.4k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with the events that happened on the third day of the week-long trip to Goa that I took with my slutty, widowed mature Muslim Aunt, Sheen and her hot, horny daughter, my older cousin Dee. If you guys like this post as much as my other posts, feel free to rate and comment.

A little background first...

I'm Ali. I'm a rich, good-looking Muslim guy. I stand over 5'10" tall, have fair skin with black, needle-straight hair and big, light-brown eyes. I have an athletic but muscular physique as I've been an avid soccer player since I was small. I maintain my physique by working out regularly. I have three main passions in life -- Books, Bikes and Booty -- though not always in the same order.

I'm single, in my late 20s now and enjoy a happy, healthy and exciting life with numerous sexual partners.

About my Family

I can't reveal where I was born for privacy reasons but I can disclose the fact that it is one of the largest cities in central India. I have a huge extended family, made of the families of my father and his seven brothers. We are extremely well-off and live in a huge, 2-acre gated and walled property on the northern outskirts of our city. This immense compound is surrounded by a huge 12-foot tall wall with an immense black iron gate up front. There are three, 3-storied buildings with expansive, spacious apartments for each family within the compound so we all live very comfortably together.

Despite being rich, my family belongs to an ultra-conservative Muslim sect and almost all of us follow our religious tenets obediently. There are over 20 people living together so we are a close-knit family. However, owing to our religious beliefs we are discouraged from mixing with members of the opposite sex from outside the family once we reach puberty. The women in my family always wear a Hijab to cover their heads and an Abaya to hide their beautiful, tall, curvy bodies whenever stepping out.

Such extreme restrictions resulted in some of my female family members rebelling and starting secret, illicit sexual relationships with me. Of which Aunty Sheen is one of the first ones to seduce me. Sheen aunty had been married to my oldest uncle, who sadly passed away in 2006. She has been the matriarch of our huge family ever since. It was less than a couple of weeks after her husband's demise that Aunty Sheen seduced me to vent out the years of immense sexual tension that had built up from the past 18 years. Dee is her daughter and my older cousin. We had been really close since we were small and would share everything. This resulted in a certain attraction building up between us which eventually led us to lose our virginity to each other.

About Aunty Sheen

Aunty Sheen is unlike your typical Indian Muslim MILF. Drastically different than the other women in my family, Sheen aunty is short, dark and plump. She is barely 5'3" tall, with dark-brown but smooth skin-tone. She has a large, round face, with big brown eyes and thin, severe lips. Her hair is still black, wavy and cut to shoulder-length. Aunty Sheen is remarkably voluptuous, with huge, brown, round and soft 50DD boobs that have long, black ultra-sensitive nipples. She has a significantly slim 30" waist which flares out to a huge, round and cushy 50" ass. Her legs are thick but smooth like chocolate.

You can picture Aunty Sheen as a mix of Jada Pinkett Smith (Hollywood actress) and Layton Benton (black porn star).

About Dee

Dee is a year older than me. She is short, dusky but very curvy. She stands around 5'3" tall, with smooth, light-brown skin. She has a cute round face with big brown eyes and plump, soft lips. She has black, wavy hair which she usually keeps cut to shoulder length, very similar to her mother. Dee shares her mother's curvy genes and has deliciously voluptuous 40D boobs that are quite firm, extremely round and crowned with long, dark-brown nipples. Back then, Dee had a significantly slim 26" waist that widened to a pair of perfectly round and large 36" ass cheeks. Dee has ultra-smooth, shapely, firm long legs.

If you want to picture Dee just imagine a mix of Niki Minaj (American Hip Hop star) and Victoria Cakes (black porn star).

Dee and I had lost our virginity to each other long back. Ever since then, we had had a regular, obsessively unhealthy sexual relationship. This eventually led us to a live-in relationship in Pune where Dee and I attended college and lived a highly exciting, sexual life.

COMING TO THE STORY...

Sexy Cousin becomes a Sub

(7AM-11AM, Tuesday 28 October 2008)

As usual, I woke up early that morning too. It must have been a little before 7 AM as I looked up at the wall clock overhead. Aunty Sheen and Dee were fast asleep. They were both naked and looked quite tempting despite being covered with the blanket. I managed to slide off the bed without waking either of them.

My brain was a little fuzzy after the few drinks and joints we'd had the night before. However, as I walked nude and stretched on the way to the bathroom, my vision cleared just enough. I immediately grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth before stepping under the shower. I turned on the knob and enjoyed the invigorating cold water on my warm body. I instantly felt wide awake.

The quick cold shower left me completely sober. After stepping out of the shower I wiped my body dry before changing into a black soccer jersey and a pair of black soccer shorts. After I pulled on the sneakers I grabbed a pack of cigarette, lighter, a joint, bottle of water along with my journal and put them in the small sling bag. I walked through the adjoined balconies into the other room before stepping out and locking the door behind me. I walked downstairs and out on to the small, winding lane.

The cold, sea air stuck me almost like a barrage of salt as soon as I stepped out from the cover of houses. The sky was completely overcast today too. It was a ceiling of pale grey with featureless clouds blotting out the sun rising from the east. The sea looked a dark grey, mirroring the sky and the waves seemed stormy too. I stepped on the path to the beach and took breaths of the chilly, salty wind.

I stopped just beyond the shacks and looked around the beach to see only a handful of people out and about. The fishermen had already casted their boats out. So, only a few tourists, brave enough to bear the cold, could be seen walking or jogging along the beach while others sat meditating on the sand. I stretched as I walked to the seashore. I tightened the strings of the sling bag and began jogging along the shore. I set a fast pace and started running back and forth between Baga Creek and the rocky outcrops at the other end of the beach.

After about half an hour of jogging I stopped when I reached the rocky outcrops. I was heaving for breath but my body was hot now. I could distinctly feel the cold, salty wind blowing in from the sea on my sweaty chest, arms and legs. I looked out at the foaming, grey sea as the waves crashed on the rocks a few meters ahead. After cooling down for a minute I took a few sips of water from the bottle of water in my sling bag. I then climbed on to the rocks. They were still damp from having been submerged underwater at high tide during the night. I jumped from rock to rock and stopped at the large, flat rock where I'd fucked my aunt and cousin a few times before.

After putting down the bag to one side, I started working out. I did push-ups and squats along with hand-stands for another half hour. I would take short breaks between every set to stare in awe at the huge, grey waves that crashed on the rocks up ahead. Once I was done with the workout I was sweating and panting again. I decided to rest on the flat, cool rock.

The salty sea wind cooled off the sweat as I sat on the rock, leaning back against the vertical, smooth surface of the short cliff formed by the small hillock behind me.

I checked my cell phone and replied to a few texts. Soon, I lit the thick, long joint from the bag. Smoking my first reefer after the intense workout made me feel the effects almost instantly. I felt the familiar tingling in my peripheries, while my body felt lighter. I felt myself getting detached and yet my senses sharpened noticeably. I welcomed the warm, fuzzy feeling and took out my well-used journal and a pen.

I began writing my journal, making sure to capture as much detail. It was quite arousing to write down the various kinky acts of debauchery Dee had ordered her slutty, submissive mother to perform the day before. Although I was mostly high or drunk the previous day, I could still remember almost every detail of everything that had happened.

The joint went out several times whenever I got lost penning down our sex shenanigans. I re-lit it every single time and continued to get high. I eventually finished writing everything down and closed the journal. The joint still had a few drags left in it. As I was finishing up the joint my cell phone buzzed besides me.

"Good morning." I greeted cheerfully after picking up the call.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Aunty Sheen replied in a husky but excited voice, "Where are you, son?" She asked.

"I'm at the beach. I just finished my workout." I replied.

"Mmm..." Sheen aunty said in an exaggerated lecherous tone, "Then why don't you come back? I'll help you clean up." She giggled saying this.

"All right! Sounds good." I replied in the same flirty tone and ended the call.

I lit a cigarette before stuffing everything else into the bag. I climbed off of the rocks and made my way across the beach to the small path leading to the winding lane. Alwyn, the owner, was standing behind the counter of the small store near the entrance to the guest house. I exchanged greetings with him and made small talk for a couple of minutes. Then I made my way to the back and climbed the stairs to the first floor.

It was past 9 AM when I unlocked the door to the second door. I halted in surprise when I saw what waited me right inside the door.

"Hey!" I cried out aloud in surprise when I felt something rush my legs and I looked down to an extremely kinky, hot sight.

"What is this..." I suddenly grinned and commented as I hurriedly shut the door behind me.

Dee knelt on the floor, completely naked except for the black leather dog-collar and the leash attached to it. She had put on no make-up and with her medium, wavy hair tied in a bun on her head, she looked alert and eager. She wore short black socks on her hands while her thick, shapely legs were covered with long, black soccer socks. She wore them all the way up, like stockings and they fit like a second skin over her shapely, muscular calves. The double-pleats on the top of the socks were at her knees, giving her a nice cushion when she knelt down on the hard, cold floor. Dee looked up at me with puppy-eyes and I noticed the small, folded piece of paper she clamped in her plump, soft lips.

I quickly stepped out of my sand-filled sneakers and socks. I bent over at the waist and grinned wider with increasing excitement as I gently plucked the note out of her mouth and opened it. It was a small note in Dee's handwriting, simply stating:

"Woof! I'm your pet for the day."

I was quite high and getting horny didn't take too long. I looked down and saw Dee grinned back at me, plumping up her tempting, perky, large tits by pressing them with her arms to entice me.

As soon as the naughty, kinky images from our earlier BDSM experiences started running through my mind, I was instantly very aroused.

"Good." I said, nodding my head.

I knelt down close in front of her. I looked straight in her eyes and slowly reached out towards her. I saw the anticipated excitement clear on her face as she eagerly pushed her voluptuous chest towards me. I grabbed her gently around the slim throat. She closed her eyes and smiled lustily, enjoying the silent sensual treatment.

I brought my hand down slowly, feeling the depths of her tight, deep cleavage and traced a line down to her crotch and out between her thick, firm thighs. I stopped when I reached the looped handle on the long leather leash. I stood up and looked down to see my sexy, submissive cousin looking back at me with a mix of eager excitement.

"Walk." I said simply before turning around and leading Dee out to the balcony like a dog.

I walked out into the balcony and looked through the small door towards the adjoining balcony.

"Oh, you're here." Aunty Sheen said when she noticed me walk into the balcony. "Did you like the surprise?" Sheen aunty said, nodding at Dee on the end of the leash I had in my hand.

"Yes, I did." I said before pulling at the leash and making Dee crawl out on her fours into the balcony, "This is a great surprise." I said, pointing at Dee as she submissively stayed on her hands and knees.

"I know, right." Aunty said from the lawn chair she sat on and grinned as she beckoned me over.

Aunty Sheen looked quite hot in a short, pink satin robe. She had let her hair open and I could tell she had had a shower because she was sober and alert. She had tied the robe loosely around her plump paunch so I had a clear view of her deep, dark cleavage. I remember noticing the way her long, thick nipples made dents in the soft, shiny pink fabric. She sat with her thick, soft, smooth legs stretched out in front and had her feet resting on the low coffee table. My dick was starting to get harder now.

I wrenched my eyes away and pulled the leash tighter. This prompted Dee to begin crawling ahead on all fours ahead of me. I wanted to enjoy the view of her firm, large, rounded booty cheeks clapping and swinging when she crawled on her hands and knees into the other balcony. I wasn't surprised to see her clean-shaven crotch glistening softly with her pre-cum because Dee is one of the horniest and kinkiest people I know. I was sure she was going to enjoy being a submissive, sex-pet to her mother and me for the day.

Dee crawled like an actual bitch on all fours. She stopped right beside her mother's chair, looking up at Aunty Sheen with big, brown eyes. Aunty Sheen grinned, looking at me and then her submissive, sexy daughter acting like a pet dog.

"Do you like my new bitch?" Aunty Sheen asked with a wicked grin as she reached out for the leash.

"Oh yeah!" I replied excitedly and handed the leash to her.

Aunty Sheen grabbed the leash and got off of the low-slung cushioned cane armchair.

"Why don't you give the bag to her? She'll take care of it." Aunty suggested and smiled.

Puzzled, I unslung the small bag from my back and handed it to my aunt. Sheen aunty took the bag and bent at her waist. I watched as Dee eagerly opened her mouth and clamped it around the top of the bag. Aunty stood up and turned to me.

"Let's get you cleaned up. We've got a hot day ahead." Sheen aunty said softly.

She grabbed my left arm with her free hand and led me in. I felt her large, soft breast press against my elbow as she clung to me and turned to look down at Dee.

"Come." Aunty Sheen ordered simply.

Immediately, Dee started to crawl on her hands and knees a step ahead of us. She held the small bag between her teeth and eagerly walked on all fours to the bed. I watched as she stretched her neck and succeeded in putting the bag on the low-slung bed. I grinned wide with excitement, watching her amazing performance. Aunty pulled at the leash and made Dee halt right at the door of the bathroom. Dee was made to kneel at the bathroom door while we stepped in.

Aunty Sheen threw the leather leash handle out so it wouldn't get damaged with the water on the bathroom floor. Sheen aunty quickly pulled open her robe and hung it on the hooks behind the door. She wasn't wearing underwear so she became completely nude when she slipped out of the tiny, tight robe. The small light in the bathroom made her smooth, plump brown body shine softly.

I watched her large, soft boobs sway as she took a step close and reached out to grab my top. Sheen aunty then took her time stripping me. I let her pull the sweaty jersey off and watched her go on her knees before pulling down my sweat-soaked shorts too. As soon as she pulled my underwear down my semi-erect but thick dick popped out.

"Hmm..." I sighed when I felt my ball-sack float free.

"See here, bitch." Sheen aunty said to Dee who knelt a few feet away to the side, "This is how you take care of your master."

Aunty Sheen put her warm, soft hands on my ankles and slowly began to caress upwards.

"You should always keep your man happy. If you want to have him for yourself, then you need to be ready to do anything for him, you know." Sheen aunty continued to comment as I felt her press my muscular calves on the way up.

I took a quick glance at Dee and saw her watching us with hungry lust in her eyes. She bit her lips and her eyes were riveted on our naked bodies.

"You're lucky you get to fuck him every day. I wish I was in your place." Aunty said with some feelings and made her way up to my thighs.

"Mmm... I would suck on this cock and let him do absolutely anything he pleased." Aunty said and ran her hands around to my back before grabbing my tight, firm buttocks, "Ohh..." She groaned lustily as she squeezed it once.

Sheen aunty was on her knees in front, looking at my bare, muscular smooth legs with lust-filled eyes as she caressed my naked, firm butt gently. Sheen aunty started kissing my thick, muscular thighs alternately but deliberately avoided my aroused crotch. I loved the way she puckered her thin firm lips on my thighs and sucked hard, leaving clear red marks on my fair, smooth skin.

"Muah! Muah... Muahh... Mmuah... Mmhh... Hhmm..." Sheen aunty groaned with evident lust as she kissed her way up till my thick, long dick bumped the top of her head.

"Hmmm..." Sheen aunty put her nose at the base of my sweaty, thick dick and took a deep whiff, "Fuck!" She swore aloud and rubbed her soft, plump cheek against my ultra-sensitive circumcised dickhead.

I stood straight with my hands down by my sides and let my horny, mature aunt kiss and lick my muscular, smooth legs. A little while later, Sheen aunty released her grip on my young, firm butt and stood up slowly. She caressed her hands up my flat tummy and firm, hairless chest before she grabbed my pectorals and squeezed softly.

"I hope you know just how lucky you are, you bitch." Aunty Sheen commented.

She then stepped even closer and reached around me to turn the shower knob.

"Ooo..." I groaned softly as the cold water first hit my warm, naked body.

I took a few deep breaths though and started liking it. Aunty Sheen rubbed her hands all over my wet, naked body while Dee watched from the bathroom door. Sheen aunty expertly soaped and cleaned me in a few minutes. She then focused her attention on my crotch.

"If I could, I would eat this ass every single day." Sheen aunty said as she began washing my naked, firm buttocks.

She lovingly slipped her hands between my ass cheeks and caressed her soapy wet fingertips against my anus. I felt it clench involuntarily at first but then I relaxed and let my slutty, horny aunt play with my ass. It was getting me harder and harder with each moment. I glanced at Dee to see her looking at my naked, wet body with clear hungry eyes.

"I just want to dip him in honey and lick him all over." Aunty commented softly, as she finally had her fun with my butt.

By this time, my young, excited dick was quite aroused. It stood like a thick, wet brown sausage in front and brushed my aunt's hands as she now soaped and washed my crotch. She took care to lather the soap around my dick and balls gently. I enjoyed her gentle cleaning and felt myself getting erect in no time. Soon, my thick, big dick was rock-hard.

Once she had had her fill, Aunty Sheen then washed the soap off my crotch under the shower. I was quite high despite the cold shower. Once she was done, aunty lovingly patted my bare, wet butt.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers
123456...9