Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You slut... You're already so wet." Aunty commented and continued to finger-fuck Dee with the clit-massager.

I looked up and watched Dee's sexy, curvy kneeling form. I let my gaze pass over her smooth, arched back and down to the perfectly round globes of her luscious, large bubble butt. She was trying real hard to stay still but her lovely, buxom body started to tremble with intense excitement quite quickly. I let Dee suck on my big, round cock-cap and reached down to grab her sexy, perky big tits. I felt her large, hard nipples poking my palms underneath. So, I began fondling her large, round boobs while her mother fingered her cunt from the back.

"Mph! Mpph! Mmhh! Hmm! Hhmm! Mmhh! Hmmm!" Dee's moans soon turned into groans of increasing excitement as she neared her orgasm, "Mmmm!!!" Dee almost cried aloud as she came hard.

I could see her sexy naked back begin to arch up and down as she climaxed hard on her hands and knees.

"Whoa!" Aunty exclaimed as her daughter's climaxing cunt squirted her cunt-cream out on to her hands, "Horny little bitch." Sheen aunty commented and continued to finger-fuck her daughter's orgasmic pussy.

Dee's thick, soft lips had wrapped tight around my swollen, slick dickhead. She started sucking it incredibly hard as she tried to muffle her rather loud moans of pleasure with my thick, hard dick. I tried to keep my eyes open despite the intense pleasure and held her head in place, with only my huge, round dickhead inside her mouth, not allowing her to suck my huge, long dick any further.

"Mmphh... Hmm... Hmm... Hmm... Hmmm... Mm... Hmmm..." Dee's loud, muffled groans eventually turned to moans of ethereal pleasure when her senses returned.

Dee could barely open her eyes now. Yet, she bravely looked up at me with hooded, lust-filled eyes and kissed my slick, thick dickhead hard once. I pulled her head back a couple of inches so she could breath. Dee gasped for air and panted loudly with the intense after-throes of her thrilling orgasm. Her lovely, curvy body trembled and shivered. During this time, Aunty Sheen kept caressing her submissive, sexy daughter's creamy, young crotch.

My thick, big dick was extremely stiff by now. The salty sea wind felt cold as it dried Dee's slick spit off of my smooth, swollen dickhead. I just wanted to shove my huge, hard cock into any of the six soft, wet holes available to me right then.

"Come here." Aunty Sheen said.

I watched her reach out with her left hand and grab a handful of Dee's hair-bun.

"Unh!" Dee cried out softly in surprise when aunty pulled her hair.

Sheen aunty slowly pulled Dee up by the hair and made her turn around on her knees. She then pushed Dee's head down to the seat-level before sitting back comfortably in the low-slung, cushioned cane chair. Dee's huge, round butt cheeks and shiny, smooth crotch were facing me now. I could clearly see the mess her climaxing, squirting cunt did as her sexy, young, clean-shaven crotch shone with her slick, white juices. A lot of her cunt-cream had splashed against her thick, firm thighs and dribbled down to her knees.

As I watched this, I felt my thick, big dick start trembling in excited anticipation. When I looked up, Aunty Sheen was sitting back, with her large, soft thighs spread out wide over the long armrests at each side. I could clearly see the pre-cum making her dark, mature cunt shine softly in the grey light. I saw her pull Dee's head all the way towards her creamy, dark crotch.

"Oh yes!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly in pleasure, "Hmm.... Mm... Mm... Mm..." She soon began to moan though.

I watched her close her eyes and tilt her head up to enjoy her daughter licking her excited, hungry cunt. Sheen aunty enjoyed the lovely, soft sensation of Dee's slick, wet tongue running up and down her thick, stiff clit. Aunty Sheen sat lower on the chair and pushed Dee's head down so she was now licking her mother's love-canal. Aunty had the clit-massager in her other hand and she pushed that hand down to her crotch.

"Oohh... Ahh... Aahh... Yes... Ahhh..." Sheen aunty began to moan encouragingly.

Sheen aunty forced Dee to lick her cunt while she tantalized her own cunt using the vibrating sex-toy.

I could not ignore my painful erection down below. My eyes went over to Dee's lovely, bare brown back. She was still on all fours, with her hands on the legs of Aunty Sheen's chair while her sock-clad feet spread out as wide as possible. I slowly slid off of the edge of my low, soft seat and went on my knees on the cool, tiled balcony floor.

"Mmhh! Mmhh! Mhh! Hmm! Mph! Mmh! Mpph!" Dee's muffled hungry moans were audible.

I could hear the pleasure and satisfaction in Dee's stifled moans over the roar of the crashing waves far out on the beach. As I took position behind Dee I grabbed the base of my thick, hard dick. I pushed it down and moved my hips forward.

"Mmmmm..." Dee moaned long and low with lust, "Mmphh..." Her groan of pain was stifled though.

I began shoving my stiff, huge dick into her hot, wet cunt. I could feel her hungry, warm pussy clinging to my thick, big shaft as I penetrated her with a slow but steady thrust. I loved the way her soft, smooth vaginal walls clung tight to my thick length. I paused when I had shoved my huge, hard dick halfway into her tight, wet cunt.

"Oh yeah..." I grunted and took a long breath.

I pulled my thick, stiff shaft out of her till only my slick, swollen dickhead remained inside her wet warmth. When I felt my huge, hard cock tremble painfully I shoved it all the way in with a quick thrust.

"Mmpph!" Dee groaned muffled in pain when I shoved my thick, long dick all the way into her tight, wet pussy, "Hmm... Mhh! Hmm.. Mph! Hmm.. Mhh!" She then began to moan and grunt as I began to fuck her deep.

I had grabbed handfuls of her wonderfully round and firm ass cheeks in the process. I held on to them as I thrust my hips back and forth steadily. I sank my huge, hard dick almost to my balls in my sexy, submissive cousin's wet, young pussy from behind before pulling it out till only my large, round cock-cap remained within and then shoving it all the way in once more. I loved the way her thick, globular butt cheeks smacked against my smooth, flat crotch. With each thrust in, I felt my big ball-sack smack softly against her thick, dark clit too.

"Mmh! Hmm! Mmh! Hhmm... Mhh! Hmm... Mhh!" Dee continued to moans and groan.

I looked up to see Aunty Sheen sitting spread-eagled on the low-slung armchair. I noticed the way she kept rubbing her creamy, mature cunt all over Dee's pretty face. She kept teasing her large, hard clit with the massager and moaning lustily.

I was too high and horny to care about someone over-hearing us from down below. I kept on fucking Dee from the back while her mother forced her to lick her pussy for a long time. I only got out of my trance when I felt Dee's naked, curvy body trembling hard. Her lovely, large ass cheeks shook hard in my hand as Dee climaxed.

"Mmpphh!" Dee let out a long, muffled moan of intense pleasure as she came hard once more.

"Oh shit..." I swore softly at the intense pleasure.

Her climaxing cunt had tightened up considerably around my thick, slick dick. I felt her warm, slick cunt-cream dripping out from the sides whenever I pulled out. Dee's pussy juices splattered against my sensitive scrotum as she climaxed with like a pump. I continued to fuck her with the same steady pace though. I let her warm, whitish cunt-cream squirt out of her climaxing cunt and splashing against my ball-sack before dribbling down to fall on the floor.

"Fuck!" Aunty Sheen cried out just then and began climaxing too.

I looked at her through hooded, lust-filled eyes as her plump, naked body began to tremble too. Her large, motherly boobs jiggled hard on her voluptuous chest as she shivered in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her thick, stout legs went stiff as her body froze with the intensity of her climax. I could literally see her tiny toes curling in ecstasy.

"Ack!" Dee gagged hard as her mother's cunt-cream came squirting out to land in her wide-open mouth, "Agh! Aack! Hmm! Hmm..." Dee soon recovered though and began moaning with lust as she happily swallowed her mother's pussy juices.

My stoned, sexed-up brain was driving me on and on. I was so high and horny I knew I could go on for a long time. I slowed down so Dee could stop squirting. It took her a minute to calm down. I slowed down my thrusts in Dee's slick, tight cunt before pulling out of her completely.

"Mm!" Dee mewled in disappointment.

I bet her tight, climaxed cunt felt "empty and weird" (as she put it) when I pulled my thick, stiff dick out. I had other things in mind. I had been watching my aunt's creamy, slick crack ever since she loosened her hold on Dee's hair-bun and I could see her climaxed cunt. She lay with her arms and legs splayed out over the arm-rest while her head faced the ceiling and her eyes were closed shut.

I slowly stood up, careful not to get a head-rush. My stiff, slick dick throbbed and swayed in front as I shuffled around Dee's kneeling form. I reached down and lifted Dee's head by her hair.

"Unh!" Dee cried out softly in pain when she felt her hair being pulled.

She was extremely stoned and satisfied right then. The way she had climaxed, I was sure she had let out all the pent-up frustration of not having fucked since morning. Aunty Sheen and I had teased her enormously all day. I could imagine the relief she felt from having climaxed finally. Dee complied as best as she could and I left her kneeling with her back against my armchair. There was a couple of foot gap between mother and daughter.

I rested my left hand over the backrest and squatted low till my crotch was level with my aunt's on the low-slung cane armchair. I grabbed my thick, slick dick at the base and positioned it right below her dark, creamy cunt. I suddenly thrust forward.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud in pain.

I saw her mouth open wide and her eyes snapped open wider as she tried to register the sudden penetration in her tight, warm rectum. I felt her taut, dark rectal-ring clamp tight around my thick, slick cock as I pushed in deeper.

"Oow! Aah! Oww! Oww! Ouch!" Sheen aunty kept on grunting and groaning but she was quitter now.

The after-cum clarity had maybe sobered her up to realize we were in the first-floor balcony. I watched her stare at me with painful yet lusty stare as I sank my huge, wet dick deeper into the dank, moist depths of her tight, little asshole. Her over-stretched anus clung tautly around my thick girth as I kept thrusting in deeper with a steady shove.

"Aaaa..." Sheen aunty ended up groaning low and long.

I had finally stopped with my huge, hard dick buried almost balls-deep into her tight, clingy asshole. I took a couple of deep breaths and steadied myself. I rested both hands on the cane armrests so my plump, mature aunt's thick, stout legs would stay spread out wide open. This also parted her huge, soft bubble butt and let me penetrate deep into her moist, stinky ass.

"Oo..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly when I started pulling out, "Aahh!" She cried out as I shoved my thick, slick dick into her tight, moist rectum.

Aunty Sheen's large, soft tits began to jiggle hard on her bare, busty chest as I began fucking her tight, little asshole. My hips kept thrusting back and forth, sending my thick, big dick deep into her stinky, dank depths before pulling out to let her taut, overstretched asshole clench over my swollen, round dickhead. I thrust it back right in with some force and enjoyed having her clingy, tight rectal-ring jerking off my stiff, slick dick in the process. My sensitive, smooth scrotum banged against the soft cushion on the chair every time I thrust in.

"Aah! Aah! Ow! Oow! Aah! Aah! Aah! Ow!" Sheen aunty began grunting and groaning in pain now.

I quickly looked at her right hand which still held on to the small blue clit-massager. I nodded toward her creamy, messy cunt. Aunty Sheen grinned wickedly as she understood what I meant. I watched her switch on the small sex-toy before she placed it over her clit once more.

"Aah! Mmh! Hmm! Mmh! Mmh! Mmmh! Mmh!" Aunty Sheen began to moan and groan now.

I was leaning almost all the way over her chair now as I thrust in harder and deeper. I began to quicken my pace steadily too. My scrunched ball-sack indicated I was about to cum soon.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Oww! Ouch! Ohh! Ohh! Ooh!" Sheen aunt's grunting and groaning soon began once again.

My huge, stiff dick plunged deep into her dank, dark depths while she stimulated her large, prominent clit right after an intense orgasm. I felt her free arm wrap around my slim, naked waist and pull me to fuck her ass deeper. I did my best to fuck her tight, little asshole and enjoyed it as long as I could.

"Oh... Ohh... Ohhhh..." I groaned softly in warning as I neared orgasm.

I felt my eyes closing before my thick, hard dick began to throb hard in my slutty, mature aunt's tight, moist asshole. I felt my ball-sack shrivel and shift up closer to the base of my dick. I felt my big, cum-laden balls getting ready to shoot my sticky, white seed out.

"Oh shit!" I cried out aloud and my body froze as I climaxed hard.

I stopped with my huge, rock-hard climaxing cock buried to the hilt in my slutty, horny aunt's mature, tight asshole as I enjoyed an intense orgasm. I felt every load of cum shooting out of my climaxing cock and landing in the dark depths of my aunt's lovely, taut asshole. I trembled hard with the intense climax and had to hold tightly to the armrests.

My grip on the armchair tightened incredibly hard. I eventually gave up and flopped down on my aunt's spread-eagled form on the chair. I loved the way her soft, motherly breasts brushed and pressed against my bare, flat chest as I lay breathing hard over her. My hips kept jerking back and forth as I shivered in the after-throes of a truly thrilling orgasm.

"Oohhh..." I grunted and groaned as I finally found the strength to get up.

I opened my heavy, hooded eyelids halfway and struggled to push myself up. Aunty Sheen helped by pushing against my bare chest. I finally managed to rock back and stand up somewhat straighter.

"Ohhh..." Aunty Sheen's soft groan was audible when my slick, softening dick slipped out of her creamy, hot ass.

"Shit!" I swore softly as I gasped for breath to clear my mind a little.

After several long deep breaths I managed to sober up a bit. I then helped Aunty Sheen stand up. She found it a little painful to stand straight because her thick, stout legs had been spread wide from a long time. Sheen aunty let my slick, white cum drip down from her tight, brown asshole and let me lead her inside on unsteady feet. We left Dee out naked, exhausted and messy on the balcony floor and walked into the bathroom.

This time, Aunty Sheen washed and cleaned my slick, stinky dick over the toilet bowl. Once I was clean I walked over to the washbasin and washed my hands and face. Aunty Sheen, in the meanwhile, took a dump and washed herself clean. We chatted along.

"That was so fucking awesome!" Aunty Sheen commented from the toilet seat.

"Oh my god! That was so hot, aunty." I replied, grinning with excitement at the thought of our kinky encounter just now.

"Let's take it a notch up, shall we?" Sheen aunty asked.

I looked enquiringly at her from near the washbasin.

"Let's enjoy the sun-set on Miramar." Sheen aunty suggested and grinned wickedly.

"All right!" I agreed wholeheartedly.

I was starting to get bored in the room. The weather was gloomy and cold but a walk and fuck on the beach ought to make things more interesting.

Sexy Slave Serves at Sunset

(5PM -- 7PM, Tuesday 28 October 2008)

I walked out of the bathroom first. Walking naked to the balcony I peeked around the half-open glass doors. Dee was obediently sitting on her knees where we had left her. She perked up and looked at me with half-closed, stoned eyes.

"Come here, bitch. It's time to clean up. We're going out." I said, winking at her.

I waited and watched as Dee immediately went to her hands and knees. Her lovely, perky tits swayed firmly as she walked on all fours towards me. I stood aside to give her space and watched her smooth, bare back rippling as she slunk towards the bathroom. My eyes were glued to her large, rounded ass cheeks which swung and jiggled hard with her movements. I was quite sober now and could see my submissive, slutty cousin's thick thighs gleaming with her dried cunt-cream.

I heard Aunty Sheen call her submissive daughter into the bathroom. Once Dee's big, brown ass disappeared around the bathroom door, I walked to the wardrobe. I selected fresh clothes. I pulled on a plain black vest and put a pair of navy blue soccer shorts but did not bother to wear underwear. I was standing in front of the mirror and combing my hands through my long, dark hair trying to straighten them into a style when Aunty and Dee walked out of the bathroom.

Aunty Sheen and Dee were completely naked. Sheen aunty had permitted Dee to remove the socks from around her hands and feet. I could tell they had washed up well by their slightly fresh appearance. I could see their big, brown breasts jiggling and swaying as they walked around the bed and joined me near the wardrobe.

"Mm... You look so cute." Aunty Sheen cooed from behind.

She came close and stood behind me before reaching around and slipping her hands into the vest.

"Hmmm..." Sheen aunty sighed dramatically as she rubbed my firm, hairless, flat chest, "I am hungry for you again." She whispered into my ear from the back.

I simply stood still, grinning and enjoying her loving caress. She then whispered her plan in my ear as her hands slipped down into my shorts.

"Ooo..." I groaned with pleasure.

Aunty Sheen's gentle cupping and caressing of my genitals while she relayed her naughty, kinky plans to me was incredibly exciting. I felt my super-sensitive, young dick respond almost immediately to her expert touch. I looked in the mirror to see Dee's reflection staring at us with hungry eyes. I grinned wider when our eyes met and Dee winked at me. She was standing straight behind her mother and not kneeling anymore.

"Got it." I said excitedly once Aunty Sheen had finished whispering her plans into my ear.

"Great! We'll change into something and leave quickly." Sheen aunty replied with the same excitement.

She reluctantly pulled her hands out of my soccer shorts, leaving me with a visible semi-erection. When Aunty Sheen turned to open the wardrobe doors I walked out into the balcony. I picked up an opened pack of cigarettes and lit a Classic Regular. I stood with my back resting against the balcony railing and looking into the room through the half-open glass doors. I enjoyed watching my plump, mature Muslim aunt and her sexy, curvy daughter rummaging naked in the wardrobe. Soon, they selected their outfits and began getting dressed.

My large, young cock began to stiffen as I watched them wear their outfits.

Aunty Sheen looked hot in a short, fitting, cream-colored sundress. Sheen aunty had put on dark red lipstick and looped her hair in a casual bun behind her head. The dress was very short and barely came to her plump, brown thighs. The spaghetti straps showed off her smooth, round shoulders while the low neckline displayed her deep, dark cleavage. She hadn't worn a bra underneath so her large, motherly tits swayed freely under her dress, with her long, prominent nipples making clear dents in the cotton fabric. I loved the way the dress accentuated her plump but hot figure and showed off her thick, stout but shapely legs too.

Dee, on the other hand, looked very sexy and slutty. She had on thick, bright makeup with silver eye-liner and glittery, red lipstick. She had her hair tied in a tight braid. He mother had made her wear a stretchy, black bandeau bra. It was a broad piece of black, stretchy fabric which she pulled over her large, perky tits. It was barely able to cover her long, dark nipples and the lower half of her lovely, round breasts. I could see her flat, toned midriff clearly. Her lovely, curvy waist was covered with a tiny, flared, black-colored mini-skirt. The skirt fitted perfectly to her large, perfectly-rounded ass cheeks. It was barely long enough to cover her crotch and ended at the top of her thick, shapely thighs, showing off her sexy, smooth brown legs.

1...34567...9