Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, is it?" Sheen aunty commented, obviously impressed, "That explains a lot." She said as she finished wiping my feet dry.

"Do you want to watch something while we have lunch, son?" She asked me as she stood up and gently caressed my bare, flat tummy.

"Sure." I replied, "My choice." I said and smiled.

"Of course." Sheen aunty agreed, knowing full well what I had in mind.

"I'll be out quickly." Sheen aunty said as I left her to wash her creamy, messy cunt.

I walked out naked and feeling somewhat sober. I was still quite high but now had more control over my movements. I noticed Dee was kneeling at the foot of the bed, like the good bitch she was play-acting so flawlessly since morning.

I had to walk around the bed to get to the laptop bag on the other side of the bed. I ogled my sexy, submissive cousin's hot, curvy body. Dee's eager, hungry eyes followed my naked, ripped body all over as I made my way to the bedside table on the right-side of the bed.

I ogled her perky, big breasts jutting out from her bare, voluptuous chest. I noticed the way the leather-leash disappeared between the depths of her sexy, deep cleavage before becoming visible against as a black streak across my cousin's flat, smooth tummy and on to her thick, shapely thighs. I stared at her lovely, large, round ass cheeks which still bore faint reddish palm-prints from the intense spanking earlier. Her jutting butt was squashed as she sat on her folded legs. I continued to watch her till I reached the other side of the bed.

I pulled Dee's laptop out of the bag, leaving mine still inside. It was because Dee had a larger collection than I did. I placed the large laptop in the middle of the bed before connecting the charger and powering up the laptop. I knew her password obviously so I logged in and quickly browsed through her hard drive. I found the folder I wanted because it was on top of the "recent" options.

I selected a family-based porn movie and put the video on pause at the opening credits. Dee was staring at me from over the laptop screen, kneeling at the foot of the bed all through this. I looked up and grinned at her, raising my eyebrow enquiringly.

Dee simply smiled and nodded her head vigorously, letting me know she was enjoying the kinky, sexy role-play immensely. I grinned and winked at her before walking out into the balcony. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and lighter before walking back into the room. Aunty Sheen had come out of the shower after cleaning herself too. She was pulling on the smooth, satin thigh-high robe around her plump, busty body when the door-bell chimed.

Dee immediately looked at us in panic for a few seconds. I quickly walked to the right of the bed, away from the view of the door because I was completely naked. I looked at the cell phone on the bed-side table and checked the time.

It was few minutes past 1 PM.

"It must be the lunch." Aunty Sheen assured the two of us in a soft voice, "Who is it?" She asked aloud turning to the door.

"Lunch, ma'am." We heard the waiter reply from beyond the door.

Sheen aunty smiled at us and pulled the straps of the robe to tie the robe tighter around her busty, plump body as she walked to the door. The robe was too short for her and I could clearly see the bottom halves of her giant, brown and round ass cheeks. The clap of her large, soft, round buttocks was quite audible as she hurried to the door.

I couldn't see her but heard her unlock the door and chat with the waiter before she walked back into view with a tray laden with our lunch. She put the tray on the bedside table at the other side, nearer to the door before quickly walking out into the balcony. She returned with the tray of used dishes from breakfast. She handed the waiter the tray before tipping him a 100 note and locking the door once more.

Aunty Sheen served food while I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I placed the pack and lighter on the table at my side before climbing on to the bed and sitting with my back flush against the head-board. I folded my legs and grabbed the ashtray from the side-table. As Sheen aunty was bent over and serving food on to two plates, her soft, silky robe had loosened quickly with the weight of her huge, heavy bra-less breasts. Her large, right tit popped out from under her robe but she kept on going about her work.

I sneaked a glance at Dee and saw that she was also ogling her plump, mature mother's dangling, big tits. I guessed she could see her mother's large, round ass cheeks clearly from her position at the foot of the bed. Her plush, moist lips were parted slightly and showed her shiny white teeth within as her hungry, hooded eye ogled her mother's almost naked form. Aunty Sheen went about her work without any care. She looked up and smiled wide as she handed me a plate across the bed. I grabbed the plate with my free hand and kept it on the messy, white bed-sheet.

I had chosen to stay as far away from the soaking wet patch near the middle of the bed. Aunty Sheen shrugged off her tiny, smooth robe before climbing naked on to the bed. She sat like me, sitting upright with her bare back resting against the head-board. I pushed "play" on the screen and leaned back to rest while I enjoyed my post-orgasm smoke. There was a cool, strong wind coming in through the half-open balcony doors. It wove around the edges of the room before blowing out through the small ventilation hole high above the main door on the opposite side.

The movie starred a mature, curvy porn-star playing the mother while a young guy played the son's role. The plot seemed to revolve around the generic divorced mom and young son and daughter scenarios. After I finished the cigarette I began to eat lunch because I felt hungry after the long, strenuous fuck.

Down, near the foot of the bed, I could see Dee looking at her mother and me with longing eyes. She was behind the screen but could clearly hear the raunchy dialogues and horny sounds during the fucking on screen. I knew she was getting extremely horny because I sure was. My thick, fresh dick began to get aroused several minutes into the movie. I didn't pay too much attention because I was busy eating.

We eventually finished lunch while Dee was kept hungry and made to watch us from her submissive, kneeling position at the foot of the bed. By then, the movie was also over and the three of us were in a state of arousal once more.

Perfect Pet turns into Slutty Slave

(2PM-5PM, Tuesday 28 October 2008)

It was several minutes after 2PM that the porn movie ended.

"Son, why don't you walk the bitch to the balcony? I feel like smoking some weed now." Sheen aunty said as she grabbed my empty plate.

"Sure, aunty." I replied eagerly.

I shuffled off of the bed, still completely naked and my stiffening, thick dick noticeably aroused. I quickly walked around Dee and went into the bathroom. After I washed my hands I came out and walked back to the other side of the bed. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and lighter before walking up to Dee.

I stopped really close to her, with my large, young cock dangling a few inches from her face as she knelt on the cool, tiled floor of the room. Her hands were placed subserviently on her thick, firm thighs. Dee looked up at me with hungry, lusty eyes before she looked down at my thickening, large cock dangling so close to her face. I bent at the waist and grabbed the leather leash-end from the ground. As I stood up, Dee immediately went on all fours and I watched her large, perky boobs dangle down and swing firmly.

"Come on, bitch." I said.

I had a smug look on my face as I too was enjoying the kinky role-play quite a lot now. Dee crawled behind me on her hands and knees as I walked her out into the balcony.

The weather hadn't changed much. It was still cloudy and grey, with a slightly warmer breeze blowing in from the sea. I led Dee back to the two chairs arranged around the coffee table. I sat on my chair and sat resting against the comfortable backrest. I pulled at the leash so Dee was forced to crawl close before stopping with her face just above the right arm-rest of my low-slung cane chair. I let go of the leash-handle and grabbed a cigarette before lighting it.

As I took the first drag I reached out with my right and patted Dee's head patronizingly. Dee looked at me with lusty, hungry eyes and grinned wide with excitement. I could tell she was still quite high from the joint we had made her smoke earlier. I began to casually pet her and sneaked peeks at her lovely, large rounded ass cheeks that jutted out behind her in the kneeling position. I was smoking the cigarette when aunty stepped out into the balcony.

Aunty Sheen was still completely naked. She'd done her dark hair in a tight bun on top of her head. She had re-touched the makeup so now her thin, dark lips were painted with bright pink lipstick. Her huge, soft motherly boobs dangled and swung as she walked closer. My eyes slid lower to her paunchy, smooth tummy and her clean-shaven crotch along with her thick, shapely, soft legs. Sheen aunty carried the foot-long black marble chillum in her hand. She had bought it on the first day of our trip.

Sheen aunty seemed eager and excited to get stoned and continue our raunchy mischief. She plonked her giant, round and brown ass cheeks on the other lawn-chair a couple of foot to the right of mine.

"I can't wait to try this one." Aunty said excitedly as she turned her chair around to face mine.

I passed the half-smoked cigarette to her and turned my chair around so I was facing her now, with the coffee table to my left. Dee was left kneeling on the floor between the chairs, facing me. I grabbed her hair-bun and pulled her to kneel close between my feet. I sat leaning forward on the chair, carelessly patting my sexy, submissive cousin's head while Aunty Sheen rummaged around in my black zipper pouch lying on the coffee table. She quickly drew out several pieces of medical-grade cotton gauze patches.

Dee rubbed her face on my bare, muscular thigh as I pet her and watched Aunty Sheen fill the huge chillum with the weed we had left inside the folded newspaper. She packed the stuff in tight. She carefully put the large, black chillum standing upright by the ashtray before quickly folding a piece of gauze in double and then wrapping it around the butt-end. I wasn't surprised to see my aunt filling a smoking pipe with weed because she'd been smoking for over 2 years back then. I was just watching her huge, dark bare boobs dangling down and swaying with her movements.

"Ready?" Sheen aunty asked as she held the chillum upright between the "O" made by her thumb and forefinger.

I grinned and stopped petting Dee to grab the lighter from the coffee table. Sheen aunty put the chillum to her mouth and I shielded the flame. I saw the green, sticky weed burn red then turn bright orange as Aunty Sheen took a few short puffs on it to light it properly. Once I flicked the lighter off Sheen aunty sucked hard on the chillum for several long seconds. She closed her eyes as the thick, acrid smoke filled her lungs.

Sheen aunty held the smoke in and quickly passed the chillum to me before the embers could burn out. I took my first long drag on the large, heavy marble chillum and instantly felt the super-strong weed hit me hard. I closed my eyes with the thick, bitter smoke trying to push out. I quickly passed the chillum back to aunty and tilted my head up before blowing a thick cloud of stinky, grey smoke towards the balcony ceiling. As I opened my eyes halfway I could see the salty sea wind quickly blowing the smoke up and out to the grey skies.

We passed the chillum back and forth twice after this before the weed in it got over. She was trembling slightly from being very high as she attempted to clean the chillum. She pulled out a pair of tweezers from the black pouch and stuck the piece of gauze from the butt-end of the chillum around it. She then poked and prodded the other end of the smoking pipe till she was satisfied she had cleaned it sufficiently.

After more than three long, deep drags on the chillum, I remember my senses getting sharper with each passing moment. I remember the way the cool, salty breeze felt on my naked body. I can recall the warmth of my cousin's chubby, smooth cheek rubbing gently against the inside of my bare, firm thigh.

Once Sheen aunty filled the chillum full of weed the second time, I grinned and nodded down in Dee's direction when she looked at me enquiringly. Aunty Sheen grinned as she handed me the long, heavy chillum.

"This is for you, slut." I whispered just loud enough so Dee could hear me.

Dee instantly perked up. She pushed her head up and looked at me with a huge, eager grin on her face. I smiled as I wrapped a fresh piece of cotton gauze around its butt-end and held the chillum upright. As Dee's hands were covered with the black, now-dirty socks I had to help her. So, I held the chillum to her mouth and Aunty Sheen leaned over to cup her hands around the other end. She shielded the flame against the salty sea wind while I held the lighter to it.

My stoner, sexy cousin took a very deep, long drag on the chillum, finishing almost a quarter of the weed in it. I watched her eyes shut as she held the smoke in. The thick, acrid smoke piled the pressure inside her so she was forced to blow it out of her nostrils in two streaks of grey. Dee quickly followed with the second puff on the chillum. I watched her with amazement at the way she seemed to suck hungrily at the chillum. I figured she wanted to get stoned and enjoy our kinky role-play even more. After Dee took the last drag on the chillum she was very high.

Aunty Sheen then shared the next two chillums between the two of us, leaving Dee to enjoy her intense high for a while. The fourth chillum was made for Dee. This time, her dirty, dominant mother held the chillum to her mouth and lit it before forcing her to finish the entire weed in as few drag as possible. Dee took inhumanly long puffs on the chillum and ended up finishing it in no time. However, by the end, she could barely keep her eyes open.

With her bare, smooth back to me I could distinctly see Dee swaying in place now as she sat on her knees and feet in front of me, facing Aunty Sheen. Her head lolled slightly as she struggled to sit with a straight back. I took a few sips of water to wet my extremely dry throat. The cool water felt incredibly nice at the time.

Once I had my fill, the bottle still had some water left. So, I leaned forward and reached around to grab Dee's dog-collar at her front.

"Mhh.." Dee cried out softly in surprise as I suddenly grabbed her throat and pulled her back.

She had to lean back a lot as I pushed her head to face up.

"Are you thirsty, you slut?" I asked in a soft but stern voice and felt my huge, young dick beginning to get more erect.

Dee tried to nod her head and looked imploringly at me. I smiled and titled the bottle a few inches over her parted lips. She quickly opened her plush, moist lips wide and let the thin stream of water fill her mouth. I watched her lovely, large breasts heaving up and down enticingly as she gulped down the cool water thirstily. Some of the water managed to spill out of her mouth and ran down in thin streaks across her chubby, dusky cheeks.

"Hmmm..." Dee sighed with immense relief once she drank the water.

I released my light grip on her throat and looked up to see Aunty Sheen filling yet another chillum.

"This is for us." Sheen aunty said in a slightly slurred speech.

I was already very high and knew that sharing the next chillum would get me stoned. Still, I grinned with excitement as I grabbed the chillum from her. It took us longer to finish our third chillum and by the end we were beyond high. I could sense myself swaying slightly in place as I sat leaning forward in the chair.

Once more, as the chillum ended, aunty used the piece of gauze to clean the sticky burnt material off of the inside of the pipe. She then carefully filled it back up with weed. Sheen aunty was so high by now that the chillum trembled in her hand as she packed the weed in.

This time, I helped Aunty Sheen light the chillum. I watched as she closed her eyes and took a long drag. The embers at the other end glowed bright orange and turned to ashes as she sucked on the chillum for several seconds. Without opening her eyes she passed me the chillum and I also pulled deeply on the warm, marble smoking pipe. My lungs filled completely with the acrid, thick smoke. My eyes started to water with the effort by the time I passed the chillum back to my aunt.

My slutty, horny, stoned Muslim aunt opened her eyes slightly and blew a thick cloud of grey smoke out over her head. She grabbed the chillum with a slight smile as we passed it back and forth over her subservient daughter's bare back. By the time the fourth chillum got over we were absolutely buzzing.

My movements were pretty slow but my senses seemed to have sharpened considerably. The stark grey light in the balcony seemed to put everything in stark contrast. I could clearly hear the roar of the crashing waves down a couple of hundred meters away at the beach. The cold, salty wind had grown stronger and I could feel it brushing against my bare, naked body.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen mumbled, "Let's see what we have." She commented.

She placed the hot chillum carefully over the folded newspaper on the coffee table. I watched her large, motherly breasts dangling and swaying freely as she rummaged around in the black toy-bag. Sheen aunty brought out a small, blue vibrator. It was a clit-massager and could fit the fingers like a ring. She turned to sit facing me and nudged Dee to turn around and face away from her.

Dee was now on her hands and knees in the small space between the two facing chairs. With her lovely, large ass turned to her mother Dee's pretty face was a foot away from my crotch. The towel was loosely wrapped around my bare, muscular thighs with my long, thick dick standing in complete erection. Her gaze was stuck on my huge, hard member. Her cute, plush lips were parted and I could see a glimpse of her soft, pink tongue inside it as she ogled my erection hungrily.

I looked up at Aunty Sheen who grinned as she switched on the small vibrator. It was quite silent as I could not hear the buzzing sound. However, as soon as aunty put her hand down and put her finger over her submissive daughter's smooth, young cunt I knew just hard the toy buzzed.

"Mmm!" Dee moaned loudly in surprise when she felt the cold, buzzing toy on her creamy, excited pussy.

When Aunty Sheen began to move her hand up and down gently, I could not see her using the toy. However, by Dee's expressions I could tell that her mother was teasing her cunt expertly down below. Dee's eyes kept shutting down every time Aunty Sheen rubbed her ultra-sensitive, large clit. Her pretty, little mouth now hung wide open as she tried not to moan too loud from the intense pleasure.

As if in a daze, I reached out and grabbed Dee's hair at the back of her head. I slowly but steadily pulled her head closer to my crotch. Dee's eyes snapped open. She kept glancing at me and then at my huge, hard dick till I pulled her face into my crotch. She opened her small, pretty mouth as wide as she could and let my thick, long dick sink into her hungry, welcoming mouth.

"Mmm... Mmm... Hmmm... Hmm... Mmm..." Dee began moaning again and again as Aunty Sheen kept teasing and playing with her cunt using the vibrator while I let Dee suck on my thick, engorged dickhead.

I loved the way Dee expertly ran her soft, wet tongue all over my circumcised, ultra-sensitive dickhead. She tickled the underside of my thick, long shaft using her thick, soft lower lip. I twisted and turned her head with a tight grip on her head, making sure she got my big, swollen dickhead completely wet with the spit. It was clear she was very hungry for sex by the intense way she sucked and licked my big, round cock-cap.

123456...9