Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bare, smooth arched back shook softly. Her thick thighs tried to clamp shut but were restricted with her feet tied to the chair-legs. Aunty Sheen had stopped with her short, thick finger buried all the way in Dee's tight, dank asshole. She twisted and turned her arm, making Dee flinch with pain during her incredible orgasm. I kept triggering her ultra-sensitive, thick clit all the way through her climax. Eventually, I pulled my forefinger out of her slick wet cunt. I could distinctly smell the peculiar musky smell of her cunt-cream. I felt it dribbling down my long finger and on to my palm as I held my hand up and sniffed it. Aunty Sheen then pulled her finger out of Dee's tight, stretched asshole.

"Oohh!" Dee groaned with relief and I figured she was coming back to her senses.

"Give it to me." Aunty Sheen hissed suddenly and grabbed my right hand.

She pulled my hand close to her face and began to lick her sexy daughter's cunt-cream off of it. Once she was satisfied that she had licked the flecks of Dee's cunt-cum off my finger she let go of my hand. Next, she started to lick her own finger, the very same that had been plunged deep in her daughter's dank, tight asshole.

Watching this dirty, sexy scene had me intensely aroused. My huge, excited dick stood completely stiff in front of me.

"Get her cunt ready for my cock." I said to my aunt and grinned.

I quickly walked around and stopped a foot away from Dee's bent, tied-up form. Her face was at my waist level. I grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled it to make her look up.

"Unh!" Dee grunted with the sudden jerk.

I waited for her to open her eyes. She managed to do it, but only halfway. I could see the intense relief and added excited in her stoned, satisfied eyes. I quickly glanced to the side to see Aunty Sheen pulling out the small, blue clit-massager from her toy-bag on the floor between the two chairs. I couldn't hear its soft buzz but knew Aunty Sheen had touched it to Dee's recently-climaxed cunt because Dee's mouth flew open wide.

"Aaaa..." Dee groaned with intense lust.

I watched her look at my thick, huge dick swaying a few inches away from her face for a few seconds. Then I stepped closer to the chair, bumping my large, round dickhead against Dee's soft, pouty lower-lip. Dee immediately dipped her head and caught my big, circumcised cock-cap into her warm, welcoming mouth.

"Hmmm..." Dee moaned with evident satisfaction as I let her suckle on my ultra-sensitive dickhead.

I loved the way her thick, soft lips clamped tight on my wide, stiff shaft just below my engorged, round dickhead. Her warm, wet tongue ran circles around it, triggering me to increasing levels of arousal. I closed my eyes in pleasure and sighed. Finally, my excited, eager dick was seeing some action. Teasing and playing with my sexy, submissive cousin from so long had me incredibly lusty. I couldn't hold myself for long and started to shove my thick, large dick deeper into my sexy, slavish cousin's small but hungry mouth.

"Mmm... Hmm... Aack!" Dee took deep breaths and prepared herself but ended but gagging loudly the moment my thick, engorged dickhead bumped against the back of her throat.

I pulled my stiff, half-slick dick out from her mouth and let her catch her breath. Then without a warning I shoved my huge, stiff cock as deep as I could in her small, warm mouth.

"Ack!" Dee gagged hard immediately, "Aagh! Aack! Aagh! Aack! Aagh!" She began to gag and choke alternatively as I started face-fucking her.

My hips moved back and forth in a slow but steady rhythm. Although I could fit just over half of my huge, thick dick in my cousin's mouth, her eagerness to serve and suck me was incredibly satisfying and arousing at the same time. I loved the way Dee clamped her thick, plump lips tight around my large, stiff shaft as it sank in and out of her mouth. Every time she gagged, a bit of watery, white saliva dribbled out of her mouth. It dripped down the remainder of my long, hard length before covering my big, sensitive scrotum. I remember the way the cold sea wind blew on it and felt cool against it.

Behind Dee, Aunty Sheen was squatting down and stimulating her subservient, sexy daughter's hot, hungry cunt with the finger-held sex-toy. I noticed Dee's big, bare ass cheeks tremble in rhythm as her mother teased and played with her large, ultra-sensitive clit. Seeing my aunt's other hand resting on the curve of Dee's lovely, bare buttocks, I figured Aunty Sheen was also finger-fucking Dee in the ass while teasing her clit with the vibrator.

"Aagh! Mmph! Mmh! Mmph! Aack! Mmhh! Hmm! Mmhh! Mmph!" Dee made muffled but audible gagging and choking noises as I kept fucking her mouth at a slow, steady pace.

I felt my thick, big dick becoming incredibly stiff. It became so hard it was almost painful. I had now begun to feel my thick, stiff member throbbing with unbelievable excitement. I gripped Dee's head tight with my right hand while I fucked her face. In the meanwhile, I caressed her lovely, smooth, arched bare back with the other hand. I was trying to distract myself because I feared I would come too soon. I took deep calming breaths to get more control over my stoned, horny senses. When I opened my eyes after a deep breath, I felt myself swaying. I knew I was very stoned right then.

"Mmph! Mmh! Mmh! Mhh! Mhh!" Dee's gagging noises soon turned to muffled moans.

I figured she was about to come once more, what with Aunty Sheen teasing her recently-climaxed cunt while finger-fucking her tight, little asshole at the same time.

"Yess... Yess... Yess..." Aunty Sheen could be heard encouraging her daughter to orgasm.

A few seconds later, I felt Dee's back arch up and her curvy, bound body become stiff. She struggled to hold her small mouth open as her muscles called for her to shut her mouth. Dee knew better than to even touch her teeth on my dick because it was a no-no. Her head shook desperately as her breath caught. I watched her big hooded eyes bulge wide before snapping shut at the cusp of orgasm.

"Mmmm...." Dee groaned out long and low through a mouthful of my cock as she climaxed hard.

"Yes... Ummm... Hmmm... Mmm..." Sheen aunty coaxed Dee one last time before lapping at her squirting cunt-cream as Dee climaxed right into her face.

I could see the top of my aunt's head buried deep in Dee's deep, widened ass-crack. No doubt she was licking and swallowing her own daughter's pussy juices. Aunty Sheen has a fetish for body fluids, especially the ejaculatory fluids. She didn't distinguish between my semen and someone's cunt-cream, especially Dee's pussy cream. She simply loved to lap at genital juices. My eyes eventually turned back to watch Dee. Her hands were balled into tight fists, with her forearms bound to the armrests of the bamboo chair. I was glad she was bound tight or else she would have flopped down exhausted to the ground.

I felt Dee's lovely, naked bound form tremble harder than before. The way her large, bare brown ass cheeks jiggled up and down I figured she was lifted off her feet and resting solely on her forearms, with the backrest poking into her clean-shaven crotch in her bent-over and bound position. I let my huge, stiff dick rest a few inches in her salivating, warm mouth before pulling it out completely.

"Aahhh..." Dee gasped aloud, finally being able to breathe through her mouth too.

I watched her head heave up and down as she tried to catch her breath. I waited for aunty to finish lapping up her daughter's vaginal juices to her satisfaction before moving to step behind Dee. Aunty Sheen stood up with her dark, round face glistening. Her entire face was covered with Dee's slick, whitish cunt-cream. She grinned wide as she licked the thicker layer of pussy juiced smeared around her thin, severe lips. Her long, pink tongue snaked out and licked her mouth clean. I watched with increasing excitement as aunty scraped the slick, whitish cream off her face and licked her fingers clean.

I could not ignore my thick, throbbing dick any longer. As I turned to face Dee's upturned, big brown ass, my aunt quickly took a step back. She bent down and grabbed Dee's large, firm ass cheeks as best as she could with her slick, wet fingers. I waited for her to spread her bound and tied daughter's lovely, large ass cheeks before hurrying to place my thick, slick dickhead right up against her tight brown rose-bud. I squeezed my slick, big dickhead to make it smaller. Then I simply pushed forward with a swift, short jerk.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted aloud at the pain as my huge, round dickhead stretched her taut, little asshole and entered her warm, dank rectum, "Oohhhh..." Her painful groan was long and low as I started to sink my huge, stiff dick deeper into her tight, hot anal-canal.

"Ohhh... yeahh..." I groaned softly when I felt her over-stretched rectal-ring clench tight around my thick, sinking shaft.

Her tight, clammy rectum parted wide with my big, engorged cock-cap burying deeper and deeper with each second. Her tiny ass-ring was stretched to incredibly painful limits now.

"Aaa... Oohhh... Aahhhh..." Dee groaned soft and low soon.

I rested with my huge, throbbing dick buried halfway into my sexy, older cousin's tight little asshole before pulling out almost completely only to thrust it back in once more.

"Aah! Aah! Ooh! Ungh! Uff! Ungh! Ungh! Unh! Unngh! Ah! Ouch! Ow!" Dee could only grunt and groan aloud with agony.

I had begun to fuck her tight tiny asshole now. My thick, stiff dick slipped in and out with some effort. Aunty Sheen's moist hands slipped from their grip on Dee's large, round firm ass cheeks and they clamped shut tight over my thick, hard dick. My big, excited cock was buried almost halfway into Dee's tiny asshole while the lower half was being squeezed tight by her big, clenching butt cheeks. I brushed away my aunt's hands and instead grabbed Dee's lovely, curvy hips instead. I used the leverage to fuck her hot, tight ass earnestly now.

My hips moved back and forth faster and faster now. I loved the way her tight, little asshole clenched my huge, excited cock firmly in its grip as I sank my thick, stiff shaft in and out of her dank, dark depths. My big, cum-laden ball-sack banged with a slick audible noise against her creamy, warm cunt every time I shoved my dick in.

After a while I turned to look at my aunt. I found her sitting on her chair a foot to my right. She was sitting well back on the low-slung seat and had placed her thick, stout legs on the armrests. I could see her right hand disappearing between her wide, soft thighs. Her eyes kept opening and shutting and I knew aunty was fingering herself while watching me fuck her submissive, sexy daughter in the ass.

"Ungh! Ungh! Uff! Aah! Oh! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Dee's grunts of pain turned into soft cries of agony as I increased my pace.

My hips kept moving back and forth, with the salty cold wind brushing against my bare legs from the back. I wanted to make Dee squeal aloud so I leaned forward while continuing to fuck Dee's tight, hot asshole. I placed my hands on the rounded backrest and thrust my huge, throbbing dick even deeper into her tight, dank anal-canal. Thankfully, Dee's slick sloppy deep-throat blowjob had prepared me to fuck her tiny little asshole. It was lubricated sufficiently or else it would have caught fire with the friction seeing the intensely fast pace that I had started to fuck Dee's lovely, tempting butthole.

"Aahh... Yeah.... Oh yeah..." I began to grunt and groan softly too.

After several long minutes of fucking my hot, older cousin's tight, little asshole furiously, I felt my orgasm getting closer. My big, cum-laden ball-sack began to shrink as it prepared to shoot its sticky white load out. My thick, big dick was painfully erect with the intense excitement. I loved the way my flat, smooth crotch banged against Dee's firm, big butt cheeks every time I shoved my dick into her ass.

"Aaaa.... I'm coming..." I announced after some more time.

"Oh yes, Master!" Dee cried out really loudly as she began to cum once more.

"Oh fuck!" I swore aloud too as I climaxed.

Dee's orgasm had resulted in clamping her over-stretched ass-ring to clamp extremely tightly around my thick, plunging shaft. This brought me to an incredibly intense orgasm. My body froze and my eyes snapped shut. Over half of my huge, trembling dick was buried in my sexy, submissive cousin's tautly-clenched asshole.

"Oooo..." Dee and I groaned long and low together when the first streak of my sticky, white semen splattered deep in her taut, dank anal-canal.

My hips began to jerk spasmodically and helped my throbbing, climaxing cock unload its warm, white load in my cousin's asshole. I could distinctly feel every jet of my gooey, white cum spitting out of my thick, trembling dick. I was too ecstatic to hold on to the backrest and I fell on Dee. My sweaty firm chest pressed against her smooth, warm back as I laid on her in her bent-over and bound position. My huge, hard dick kept on coming inside her tight, hot asshole for an entire minute. By the end, I could barely keep my eyes open.

I stopped struggling and lay quietly on Dee's bound, bent-over form for several minutes. Dee was mewling softly now, as my softening, slick dick slipped out of her cream-filled anal-canal.

"Ooo..." Dee groaned softly in relief when my soft but thick dick was finally expelled by her ever-tightening rectum.

"Oh shit!" I swore softly, feeling the relief of having my cock freed from the deathly tight grip of Dee's over-stretched asshole.

I had to take several long deep breaths to get enough energy to stand back up.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as I swayed hard in place.

I quickly reached out and grabbed Dee's lovely, curvy waist and righted myself. I shook my head to remove the after-throes of ecstasy my body still felt. I eventually let go of Dee to notice my aunt also laying still on the seat to the right. I stuffed my soft, slick dick back into my shorts.

It was then that I realized that the three of us had actually climaxed together. I smiled to myself and slowly sat down on my haunches. Through slightly blurred vision I fumbled for the rope tied around Dee's right ankle. After I managed to loosen the rope from around the chair-leg, I felt aunty stirring on her chair. She turned to look at me and then stood up carefully before walking around the chair. Sheen aunty stopped and knelt near Dee's face and began to untie the ropes binding her daughter's forearms to the armrests.

A minute or so later, Dee was finally freed. Aunty Sheen pushed Dee up and I grabbed her numb, smooth arms. Dee finally stood upright with the lengths of white, soft hemp ropes trailing from her wrists and ankles. Although she had pulled her feet a little closer she could not bear to close them altogether. The incredible pain after the intense ass-fucking forced Dee to lean forward from her waist at an exaggerated angle. I could only imagine the kind of pain she was going through. However, I was also amazed at her high level of pain threshold. Dee never ceased to amaze me when it comes to kinky, hot sex.

I picked my cell phone from the ground and saw it was past 12 in the night. Aunty Sheen began to gather the things from the ground and stuffed the sling bag as best as she could. She made sure to put the vibrator in the sex toy bag. I grabbed the bottles of waiter in each hand. Aunty Sheen grabbed my right arm while we waited for Dee to put on her tight, tiny slip.

"No need to wear it." I finally said impatient to get back to the room.

Once the warmth of the intense climax had faded, I could feel the cold more noticeably. I was eager to get back. Dee didn't argue at all. She came and held on to my left arm as I led us out through the terrace down. We walked down the steps quietly, gingerly peeking into the hallway to see if anyone was out and about so late at night. Thankfully, there was no one and so Dee was able to walk naked back to the room with us.

Once in, I only remember stripping out of the shorts. Sheen aunty pulled me into the bathroom and quickly washed my slick, stinky dick in the low, wide sink. As soon as she released me I walked out of the bathroom. When I passed Dee, who was standing just inside the bathroom door and removing her dog-collar, I winked at her. She grinned and when I stepped across her I swung my right hand so it landed smack on her bare, tender ass cheeks.

"Ow!" Dee exclaimed, "Ali..." She said in a pleading tone as I walked into the room, laughing aloud at the incredibly sexy day.

I had enough strength to flop down on the soft, warm bed and fall asleep naked.

***If you like my experience, feel free to rate this post and don't forget to comment about the best parts. I will be uploading the events of the fourth day of our week-long Goa trip in my next post.***

1...456789