Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uff!" Dee hissed in pain the moment my slick, softening dick plopped out of her taut, messy anus.

"Oh fuck... Shit!" I swore softly as my senses returned.

"That was so sexy!" Aunty Sheen commented excitedly.

"Yeah..." I agreed with her and grinned wide in the dark.

I could feel the effects of beer. My eyesight was fine but I could feel myself swaying softly in the strong, salty wind. I kept taking deep, calming breaths to gain some more control. I peered in the dark and could see Aunty Sheen sitting with her thick, stout legs outstretched and Dee on her hands and knees between them. I kept sitting for a while. Eventually, Dee stirred and sat back on her knees and feet.

I leaned forward and put my ear close to her from behind.

"Clean me, slut." I said over the roar of the crashing waves a few feet behind us.

"Yes, Sir." Dee said aloud.

I sensed her turning around in place. She picked the large, white towel spread out to the side, where Aunty Sheen was sat earlier on. She shook the sand out carefully on the side. Dee then reached out and fumbled for my crotch in the dark.

"Here." I said, catching her outstretched hand and placing it on my soft, slick but thick dick.

"Sorry Master." Dee said apologetically.

She wiped the mess of cunt-cream and her stinky anal gunk carefully off my cock and balls. Dee twisted and pulled at my recently-climaxed cock gently as she cleaned me. I felt tiny jolts of electricity run up my spine each time. In the meanwhile, Aunty Sheen had picked the pack of cigarette and lit one just behind Dee. I could see the tiny ember light up her dark, chubby face whenever she took a drag. We both grinned, no doubt excited about our naughty, daring fuck in public.

"Now you can clean yourself bitch." I said.

I slowly stood up on the spot. I pulled my soccer shorts up and straightened my vest. I carefully walked around Dee and squatted on the sand beside my aunt. Without a word, Aunty Sheen passed me the pack of cigarettes and lighter. I whispered thank you and quickly lit a Classic Regular for me. I pulled my cell phone out of the sling bag lying in my aunt's lap.

The time was half past 8 PM. There were only a few texts so I put the phone back in.

"So, what's the plan now?" I asked as Aunty Sheen and I sat and smoked cigarettes side-by-side.

"Mm... Let's have an early dinner." Aunty Sheen suggested.

"Sure." I agreed.

Once Dee had finished cleaning her messy, cum-filled asshole I held out the pack of cigarettes to her.

"Thank you Master." Dee said eagerly and took the pack of cigarette from my hand.

I watched her crouch and shield the flame of the lighter against the strong wind blowing in from the sea at her back. She quickly lit the cigarette and kept the pack and lighter into the bag. We were silent as we finished our cigarettes. The smoke after the incredible sex left us feeling very calm and relaxed, despite being tipsy. I helped Aunty Sheen stand up. Dee stood up by herself as I slung the small bag over my shoulder. Aunty Sheen was swaying in place so she grabbed on to my right hand. I wrapped my left arm around Dee's smooth, soft shoulders and led the way to the parking lot.

Now that we were in the parking lot I could see Aunty Sheen and Dee clearly. They looked and acted quite tipsy. Their hair was no longer tied tightly. A few stray strands bellowed in front of their faces in the cold, salty sea wind. Dee and her mother's makeup was also messed up. However, Aunty Sheen and Dee didn't seem to care at all.

As we strolled casually towards the parking lot, I noticed Dee was having trouble walking. It wasn't because she was too tipsy or tired. The thing was that having her tight, lovely ass fucked so hard made it painful for her to walk. We had to halt a few times so Dee could muster enough strength to fight through the intense pain.

Walking through the sand took some effort and it helped us sober up somewhat. I was glad for that. We rested on the parked mopeds and had a smoke each. We were waiting for Dee to get over the pain because she had to ride the moped on her own. Aunty Sheen took a seat behind me. She tried to pull the short, fitting dress as low as she could but her thick, smothering thighs remained completely exposed. I felt her sit flush against my back, with her large, mature mammary pressing against me. Sheen aunty wrapped her thick, smooth arms tight around my small waist. I waited for Dee to ride ahead.

We rode back slowly to Calangute Circle. As we had discussed, we took the road to Baga Beach and soon reached Wazwaan, one of our favorite eateries in Goa. The old Kashmiri owner greeted us warmly, having recognized us almost immediately. He seated us on a small table on the porch, close to the small street leading to Baga Beach. The streets weren't too crowded at the time though. While we ate, I noticed people taking second looks at Dee. I figured they were the few who recognized the dog-collar around her neck and probably knew why she was wearing one.

It was a hearty 7-course Kashmiri meal and had several amazing dishes in it. We ate more than usual, thanks to the beer and intense sex which had made us very hungry.

Slave Tied and Tried

(9PM-11PM, Tuesday 28 October 2008)

It was several minutes past 9 in the evening when we finally finished dinner. Aunty Sheen chatted with the owner for a few minutes as she paid and we thanked him for the hospitality, promising to come soon.

I felt very full and relaxed after the huge dinner. Thankfully, the spicy dishes had sobered us up. Once again, Aunty Sheen sat on my moped while Dee rode solo on the short way to our rooms. Aunty Sheen quickly conveyed her plans for the rest of the evening to me on the short ride back to the guest-house.

A couple of minutes later we had reached Alwyn's and parked our mopeds in the small garage. Aunty Sheen and Dee could now walk without support and I figured they were sober too. Aunty Sheen led the way up to the first floor. Dee and I followed close, watching Sheen aunt's enormous, round ass cheeks jiggling and swaying as she walked. Her tiny, loose dress was barely able to conceal the lower halves of her giant, brown buttocks. As she climbed the flight of stairs we could hear the sound of her big, soft ass cheeks clapping together. Dee and I immediately looked at each other and grinned, knowing what the other was thinking.

After entering inside the first room, Aunty Sheen locked and latched the door from within. We dumped our sand-smeared flip-flops near the doorway. Sheen aunty walked straight into the bathroom close-by.

"Come on in." Aunty said and I quickly threw the sling bag on the clean, fresh bed inside the room.

She entered the bathroom while pulling her short, fitting dress over her head. Sheen aunt's giant, round ass cheeks looked lovely with a thin layer of fine sand. The silica particles in the sand glittered in the small yellow bulb in the bathroom. She turned around to hang the dress behind the door and we got a good look at her bare, big breasts. Sheen aunty grinned at us as we walked in, ogling her body.

Dee followed a step behind me. I was about to take off my clothes when I felt her press her lovely, big boobs against my back.

"Let me help you Sir." She said softly from behind.

Before I could react, I felt Dee's hands grab my vest and begin pulling it up. I raised my arms and let her take it off. She then pulled down my shorts and freed my soft, big dick. I stepped out of my shorts, eager to slip out of my sandy shorts. Dee turned and stepped to the bathroom door to hang my clothes on the hooks at the back,

As I walked under the shower, Aunty Sheen signaled her daughter to come too. Dee smiled wide.

"Thank you Mistress." Dee said eagerly.

She stripped off her taut, slim bandeau bra and slipped off her tiny, pleated black skirt on the floor. I watched her sexy, round firm boobs jiggle hard as she took the couple of steps close. The bathroom was now reeking of a mix of cum, sweat and gunk. Thankfully, Aunty turned the shower knob and cold water blasted down on the three of us.

Sheen aunty stood with her back against the wall, facing me. Dee was standing close to my left. Aunty put a hand on Dee wet, soaking head and pushed down. Dee immediately complied and went to her knees on the cold, wet shower floor. It seemed like mother and daughter had communicated without words as Dee reached out and began stroking my wet, soft cock. Her other hand was reaching around, under her mother's huge ass.

Dee washed and cleaned our genitals under the shower while Aunty Sheen and I wiped and cleaned the sand off of our bodies. As we showered Aunty also talked about what she had planned for the night. It was a detailed plan full of deviant kinks. I started getting hard as I listened to my horny, slutty aunt. Somehow, I calmed down and my cock went to half-mast once again.

Several minutes later, we finished our shower and by then I felt completely sober. First, Aunty Sheen wiped my naked body dry. Next, she instructed Dee to wipe her body before cleaning up her own ass and cunt. I walked out, leaving mother and daughter in the bathroom. I grabbed the sling bag and emptied it on the small, square dining table in one corner of the room. Then I went and rummaged in the wardrobe before selecting my clothes.

I pulled on a fitting brown vest and put on a pair of fresh black soccer shorts. Obviously, I didn't wear underwear so my eager dick and balls hung free underneath. I was sorting through our stuff for what we would need to make Aunty Sheen's dirty yet delightful plans possible. Aunty Sheen walked out naked a few minutes later. She joined me at the small table under the wall-mounted TV set. Aunty lit a cigarette for her, patted my cheek lovingly before walking to the wardrobe. I watched as she shook her huge, bare butt cheeks enticingly all the way. Dee walked out next, looking fresh, clean and sober after the cold, cleansing shower.

I lit a cigarette and leaned against the table, watching her walk around the bed and on to the wardrobe. Dee's lovely, large round breasts jiggled firmly with each step. Her curvy waist swung enticingly, knowing I was staring at her naked, busty form. Her large, taut, rounded ass cheeks jiggled firmly as she walked away. Aunty Sheen stood with her hips cocked to one side and instructed her sexy, submissive daughter to grab their outfits.

Dee obediently grabbed whatever her mother told her to. I watched with increasing arousal as they began dressing, if that's what you would call it.

Aunty Sheen looked casual yet slutty in her short, white satin slip. She had worn her hair in a loose bun behind her head. She had put cream on her face and red, cherry-flavored chap-stick on her thin, severe lips. The small slip had spaghetti straps that led to a deep neckline. Her huge, motherly breasts were barely contained within. Sheen aunt's deep, dark cleavage and large nipples were clearly visible inside the sheer material. The soft slip clung tight to her huge, wide hips and stretched even tighter over her giant, round ass cheeks. The camisole came to the top of her thick, smooth thighs and showed off her stout, brown legs completely.

Aunty Sheen grinned back at me when she noticed me ogling her.

She instructed Dee to get dressed quick and walked up to the table and joined me.

"Sexy..." I said softly as she came close.

"Oh you..." Aunty said playfully before laughing out loud, "You seem excited." She commented, looking down at my crotch.

My eager, excited dick was now quite visibly aroused. I hadn't even noticed it till then because I was busy ogling the mother-daughter duo.

"Of course!" I replied, "I'm about to fuck two very sexy women." I said boldly and winked.

"That's true." Aunty Sheen said smugly.

As Dee hurried to put on her outfit near the wardrobe, Aunty Sheen and I began to put everything we would need in the sling bag once more. After putting the remaining joints and the remaining cleaned weed inside the bag, we stuffed the large marble chillum in it, along with the almost-full pack of cigarettes and the lighter. We put the three cell phones right on top before tightening the strap closed.

"I'm ready, my Masters." Dee said from the back and we turned around together.

Dee looked extremely kinky and curvaceous in her slutty slave outfit. She had left her shoulder-length, dark wavy hair loose. They fell gently on the top of her voluptuous chest. Dee had on a short, brown satin slip. Just like her mother, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her big, brown nipples stood out noticeably over the perfect globes of her young, perky boobs. The soft satin slip clung to her like a second skin. It outlined her curvy, busty figure perfectly. The slip barely came to her thighs. Her clean, smooth crotch just peeked out from beneath her dress. Her wide, rounded hips and thick, shapely legs were completely bare though. Dee had on her black high heels once more.

What made my hot, sexy cousin kinky was the leather dog-collar, the black leather leash and the fact that there were the lengths of white, thick hemp rope wrapped around her wrists to her forearms and from her ankles up to the middle of her curvy calves. Her forehead was covered with a black satin sleeping mask. Even without makeup, Dee was glowing with excitement.

My young, big dick throbbed by the time I looked up at her face. It made a visible tent over my crotch now.

"Ohh..." Aunty Sheen cooed and grabbed my thick, big dick over the shorts.

"Ah..." cried out softly in surprise.

Sheen aunty looked at me and then at Dee while caressing my stiffening, thick dick.

"You will get it later bitch." Aunty said in a condescending tone, setting the theme for the evening. "Get these and come along. She said, pointing to two bottles of packaged water and her sex toy bag.

Sheen aunty took the sling bag and hung it over one smooth, brown shoulder. She grabbed my arm and led us to the door.

It was a few minutes to 10 PM on the wall clock. I walked ahead and unlocked the door. I opened it a crack and looked out. Our room was at the turn of an "L" shaped hallway. Although there were only a couple of other rooms occupied I could not see anyone around. I looked back at my aunt and Dee and nodded.

I walked out casually and stopped a few foot in the hallway. Aunty Sheen stepped out after me, quickly followed by Dee. We walked softly on the hallway and sneaked our way to the stairs. We had to pass the rest of the rooms on the way, which made it incredibly thrilling. The thought of someone seeing my Muslim aunt and cousin dressed like sluts was both forbidding and exciting at the same time. However, we made it to the flight of stairs without anyone walking on us. This time, we took the flight of stairs leading up. It was dark because no one used this way too often. However, Aunty Sheen, I and Dee walked boldly in the darkness.

We came up to the metal door on the entry to the terrace. As we knew from previous visits down the years, there was no lock on the door. We simply opened it slowly so it wouldn't creak noisily. Once we stepped on the terrace, I pulled the door shut and shut the latch on it from outside. This way, no one could enter without us knowing. Although it was a pretty slim chance, it was still extremely exciting too.

Aunty Sheen quickly pulled out her new iPhone and switched on the flashlight. It barely illuminated a few feet of the 50-foot long roof-top terrace. The terrace was almost as wide. It had a parapet made of small, carved concrete pillars that held a wide, flat railing at waist height. The doorway opened at the rear of the terrace and front of the terrace faced west, to the open sea. Up there, we could hear the crash of the waves out on the beach a couple of hundred meters away quite clearly. The wind had slowed down significantly but it was still salty, cold and crisp.

"There." Sheen aunty said, pointing her flashlight.

She had spotted the neat pile of cane and bamboo lawn chairs to the right, at the rear end of the terrace. I walked to the pile and selected two low-slung bamboo armchairs. After moving them one by one and placing them near the front, up close to the railing, I felt warmer. Aunt and Dee had walked to the railing and now stood peering down tentatively. The parking garage and front of the store on the ground below sounded quite.

Aunty Sheen walked around in the semi-darkness and arranged the two chairs only a foot apart, a few feet from the railing. She took the chair on the left. As she sat on the low-slung chair she placed the sling bag on the ground between us. The floor of the terrace was incredibly clean. The strong wind blowing in from the sea constantly does that. Aunty Sheen then placed her phone on the ground, with the flashlight pointing up. It provided just enough illumination to make out our immediately surroundings. As I sat on the other chair Aunty Sheen signaled to her sexy, submissive daughter standing at the railing.

"Yes Mistress." Dee said aloud.

Dee walked close to the chairs. She knelt on one knee and carefully kept the bag of sex toys and the bottles of water near the sling bag. I watched her lovely, large bra-less tits jiggling about as she pulled out everything and arranged them properly on the ground. The dents made by her large, brown nipples on her satin slip were even more evident in the sharp light shining upwards. I was now getting aroused once more. I watched as Dee next emptied the contents of the sling bag. Out came the 3 remaining joints, along with a handful of cleaned weed left behind from earlier. She placed the pack of cigarette and lighter on the ground before standing up slowly.

Aunty reached down to grab two of the three thick, long joints and the lighter. Looking at Dee standing stoic and submissive in front in her slutty, slave attire gave me a great idea. I grabbed my cell phone from the ground and opened the music player.

"Do you want to see her dance skills?" I asked, turning to face Aunty Sheen.

"Hmm... That sounds sexy. Let's see it." Aunty Sheen replied with a grin on her excited face.

"All right!" I said and turned to look at Dee.

"Yes, Master." Dee replied with a soft smile, understanding what I wanted without me having to tell her.

I smiled as I played a melodious lo-fi track. The slow, soft music was quite audible from the phone's speaker. I placed the cell phone atop the empty bag on the ground and took the lighter from my aunt. Sheen aunty had lit her joint. I cupped my left hand around to shield the lighter and flicked it on. I took a few short, quick puffs to light it properly all around and placed the lighter on the ground. After winking at Aunty Sheen I turned to sit straighter on my low-slung bamboo armchair.

"Begin." I said, gesturing to Dee.

She bowed her head before beginning to dance slowly. I stared as her sexy, busty figure undulated like a snake standing on two legs.

Dee caressed her smooth, flat belly with her fingertips. Her lovely, extremely curvy waist swung from side-to-side in rhythm with the beats. My lust-filled gaze followed her hands. She cupped her lovely, large perky boobs over the dress for a moment. She then traced a line between her deep, clear cleavage up to her slim neck before stretching her arms up to the sky. Dee began to turn slowly in place, swinging her sexy, curvy waist and big, bubble butts in tune with the music. My eyes were inevitably drawn to her shapely, smooth brown legs rippling in sync and the way her tiny feet played on the bare concrete floor of the terrace.

Sitting comfortably in the round, low chairs Sheen aunty and I enjoyed the super-strong weed. The cold, soft wind blew the thick, acrid smoke up and away towards the dark grey night sky. Each puff on the thick, icky-stick got me higher and higher. While enjoying my sexy, curvy cousin's sultry belly-dance Aunty Sheen was also getting turned on. We would occasionally look at each other and see the level of arousal on the other's face in the white light. Sheen aunty soon sat with her knees spread wide on the chair. I figured she wanted to enjoy the sensation of the salty, cold sea wind on her hot, fat cunt while watching Dee and getting more turned on.

1...456789