Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Dee freeze and her eyes snap shut while my aunt's plump, soft buttock stiffened before beginning to tremble as mother and daughter came together. They both went completely silent in the throes of intense orgasms. I felt my mature Muslim aunt's gushing out it's warm, watery juices all over my huge, thick shaft and clean-shaven scrotum. I watched Dee's thick, golden thighs clamp hard around her mother's head, smothering Aunty Sheen's face into her creaming, climaxing crotch.

I was so engrossed in the scene that I unknowingly stopped fucking Aunty Sheen. I stayed put with only my large, round tip buried inside her orgasmic, wet vagina. I remember feeling her climaxing cunt clench and unclench just below my sensitive, slick dickhead. I don't know how long I sat there watching mother and daughter climax together. I was finally brought out of my reverie when Dee finally relaxed her legs from around her mother's head.

"Aah..." Sheen aunty gasped aloud to catch her breath as soon as her face was free from her daughter's climaxing, wet cunt, "Ohhh..." She groaned softly and sat up straighter on her knees, thus pulling my thick, slick dick out of her creamy, hot pussy.

"Oh..." I groaned dejectedly because I was so close to orgasm.

I knew if I fucked for just 2 more minutes I would climax too. However, seen as Aunty Sheen and Dee were almost spent after the hearty meal and long teasing frequented by numerous intense orgasms. Aunty Sheen clung with her hands on Dee's thick, firm thighs and her daughter leaned over and supported her mother by comforting her. I watched Dee caress my aunt's face gently till Aunty Sheen was finally able to catch her breath.

My huge, stiff dick stood completely erect and entirely slick with Aunty Sheen's cunt-cream. I shook my head silently in frustration and slowly stood up straight. My knees protested a little from having been forced on to the hard, cold concrete floor for so long. I knew I would have to give them enough time to recover and was sure to come soon enough.

So, I walked over to the sink near the door and started washing my dick clean. In the meanwhile, Aunty Sheen and Dee washed their creamy, climaxed cunts using the tap near the toilet. Once I'd washed my softening, slick dick well I dried it using one of the small hand-towels we'd packed in the sling-bag slung around my shoulder. Aunty Sheen and Dee then walked, or rather stumbled, towards me together. I let them wash their messy makeup and straighten their clothes at the sink.

Once they had adjusted their clothes and washed the spit and cunt-cream off their faces, Aunty Sheen and Dee were ready to leave. I quietly opened the door and took a sneak peek out. I saw a pair of young white girls. They looked quite tipsy and wore bikini tops and shorts. They were standing at the top of the flight of stairs leading from the lounge down below. I pulled the door open and stepped out of the rest-room. The young girls watched as I helped my sloshed, tarty aunt down the steps while Dee followed close behind.

I led them out to the beach and waited till we reached the steep stairs going up to the parking lot. Then I told my aunt and cousin clearly that I didn't want blue-balls and that they better think of a way to relieve me. Aunty Sheen and Dee suggested a few ideas and we discussed them. By the time we reached our scooters in the parking lot we had decided what we'd do next. Needless to say, I was extremely excited with anticipation.

Memorable Banging at Miramar Beach

(9PM -- 11PM, Thursday 30th October 2008)

It was a few minutes past 9 PM when we rode away from Anjuna Beach. I felt significantly sober but the alcohol still showed its effects. We drove slowly because there was no rush now. I knew I was going to get to fuck so I wasn't impatient anymore. As we rode, Aunty Sheen started talking dirty. She began telling me explicit details of the enticing things she was going to do to me. As she talked, she kept on fondling and pressing my crotch. This made my young, excited cock get hard in no time.

After fifteen minutes we were nearing Vagator Beach. Aunty Sheen asked to stop at a liquor store. I was surprised that she wanted to drink some more even after having had three strong drinks earlier. Dee stopped her scooter beside us and Sheen aunty asked her if she wanted anything to drink. They decided to have a can of beer each. I declined because I didn't want to get sloshed. As I couldn't get off of the scooter because my big, thick hard-on created a large tent on my crotch. So, I asked Dee if she could get the beer.

Dee agreed and parked the scooter right there. I passed her a couple of hundred bucks from my wallet and she walked into the small, crowded liquor store. Aunty and I watched Dee's large, lovely ass jiggle enticingly as she walked away. I remember the way almost everyone was ogling Dee in her short, sexy outfit. Everyone had a nice view of her lovely, large boobs and firm, flat midriff thanks to her tiny crop-top. The small, loose mini-skirt showed off her huge, round buttocks and thick, shapely legs for everyone to see. Dee's steps were slow because she was still under the influence of alcohol somewhat.

"She's become very bold, isn't she?" Sheen aunty asked me in an admiring tone.

"Yes, she has." I replied, proudly, "Especially since we moved in. She's been very brash and naughty." I said and we laughed.

Dee stood at the counter and seemed completely oblivious to the stares she received from everyone around her. She came back with a paper bag stuffed with two large chilled cans of Haywards 5000. Dee placed the bag on the foot-mat of her scooter and we were off once again. We parked our bikes in the semi-crowded parking lot and waited for my dick to become less noticeable. Then we walked out to the beach.

The weather had turned colder and there was a strong wind blowing in from the sea. Looking up at the light grey sky, I saw bolts of lightning dancing far out to the sea. I felt tiny droplets of water blowing on my face, arms and legs. The thick, heavy clouds rolled in from the sea which itself looked stormy. Large, white waves crashed on the long, flat seashore up ahead. There were no shacks or restaurants at Vagator Beach back then so the beach was almost completely dark.

Except for a dull grey light reflecting from the low-hanging clouds overhead, it was dark We could see small silhouettes of the few people sitting on the beach. Most of them seemed to be leaving because of the threatening weather. However, we began walking south, to the far end of the long, flat beach. The fine sand underneath our sneakers was stamped flat and we didn't stumble while walking. We passed a few couples who were sitting on the beach and enjoying the weather with drinks and kissing.

Once we reached the far end of the beach, I quickly pulled out the two large towels we'd packed with the small hand-towels. Aunty Sheen and Dee helped to spread the soft, thin towels on the moist, firm sand and we quickly took our seats. As usual, I sat in the middle, with my plump, mature aunt pressing close from my left and my hot, curvy cousin snuggling to me from the right. I switched on the cell-phone flashlight so Dee and Aunty could pop open the tabs on their large, red-gold beer cans.

"Cheers!" Aunty Sheen and Dee chorused before touching their cans and taking sips of the chilled, hard beer.

After grabbing one of the remaining joints and the lighter from the bag, I switched off the flashlight and lit the joint somehow in the strong, salty sea-wind. I took a few quick sharp puffs to get it lit evenly before taking a long, deep drag.

"Hmm..." I sighed as the weed showed effect instantly in my sloshed state of mind.

I had closed my eyes and tilted my head up as I held the acrid, thick smoke in my lungs. I felt lightweight and careless as the weed took hold. The cold, salty wind blew straight into my shorts and shrunk my free-hanging ball-sack. As I blew the thick smoke out through my nostrils I felt it brushing against my cheeks before being whipped away behind by the strong, cold wind. I opened my eyes to a wonderful view of a stormy sea sky and felt extremely excited. My large, aroused dick stood stiffly under my shorts. It braved the cold wind, unlike my sensitive scrotum.

I held the joint in my left hand and casually draped my right arm around my cousin's lovely, curvy waist. I caressed her bare hips for a while before slipping my hand under her short skirt. Dee lifted her round right buttocks off of the towel so I could grab it easily. I turned and smiled at Dee. Her face was pretty close to mine and I felt her warm, beer-mixed breath on my cheek. In the meanwhile, I felt my aunt's warm, soft hand brushing my left thigh. She snuck her hand closer and closer to my crotch.

We chatted as we drank and smoked. We talked about the previous times we had fucked outdoors. There had been so many and we eagerly recalled as many as we could. Hearing my slutty aunty and sexy cousin talk dirty always turns me on intensely. I had a raging hard-on in no time. I felt it straining against my shorts and it jerked noticeably. So, I pulled my feet and sat cross-legged on the towel. That's when Aunty Sheen placed her hand on my crotch and pressed down.

"Ow!" I cried out softly and blew a mouthful of smoke when I felt the pressure on my achingly-stiff dick.

"You are so hard!" Sheen aunty said loud enough to be heard over the roaring wind.

I simply nodded, not knowing if she could see me. On the other side, Dee pressed closer to me so I could sneak my hand right under her and reach her smooth, moist cunt. Dee mewled softly and sipped her beer. Then my aunt proceeded to pull the zipper down the front of my cargo shorts and pull my huge, hard cock out into the cool, windy weather.

"Ohh..." I moaned, feeling relieved once my sensitive, round dickhead was freed from the constraints of my shorts, "Mmm..." I moaned delightedly the next moment when I felt Aunty Sheen's soft, warm hand wrap around my thick, stiff dick.

Sheen aunty gently began stroking me and sipped her beer. Dee would occasionally kiss my smooth, sensitive neck with her soft, moist lips while drinking her beer. I took long, deep drags on the joint and continued to caress her warm, wet vagina. Things started heating up in no time.

By the time I flicked the burnt-out butt of my joint to one side, Aunty and Dee had emptied their beer cans too. They flung their beer-cans aside and Aunty Sheen reached out for the sling-bag lying near her feet. She rummaged around and felt inside the bag for several seconds before pulling out something in both hands. She replaced the bag on the sandy beach and turned to me.

"Fuck us with this first." Aunty said lustily and held her hands up.

Despite being high and tipsy and with the the dim illumination, I noticed the familiar phallic shapes of the sex-toys. I grinned and pulled my hand out from under Dee's hot, horny cunt. I grabbed my aunt's slightly-larger vibrator in my right and my cousin's thinner sex-toy in my left before turning around to face them on my knees. Aunty Sheen and Dee quickly leaned back and spread their thick, shapely legs wide apart while sitting on the towels. As they sat very close together, Dee's thick, left leg was draped over Aunty Sheen's stout left leg.

I started caressing my way down the insides of their lovely, smooth thighs till I reached their warm, wet crotches. First I touched my fingertips gently on their cunts to feel how wet they were. My fingers brushed against soft, wet flesh and I knew their pre-cum was flowing freely by now. Sheen aunty and Dee leaned back, their arms supporting them at the back.

"Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunty and Dee moaned softly as I teased their hot, horny slits with my fingertips for some time.

Once I felt I'd teased them long enough, I switched on the vibrators in each hand and placed them over their smooth, wet labia.

"Ooo..." Aunty Sheen and Dee cooed aloud together when they felt the buzzing sensation on their hungry, hot cunts, "Yesss..." Dee groaned aloud next when I pushed the tips of the vibrators past their soft, moist cunt-lips.

I started shoving the buzzing toys deeper and deeper into their warm, wet pussies. I paused when I felt their wet, warm pussy-lips bump against my fingers.

"Oohh! Aaa..." Aunty Sheen groaned aloud at the intense sensation within her cunt before moaning long and low once she got used to it.

My huge, hard dick stood stiff and erect as the cold, salty wind smashed on my back. The wind had picked up and the infrequent water droplets soon turned into a light drizzle. I grinned at the turn of weather because I've always been excited in storms. The flashes of lightning were quickly followed by loud thunder as the stormy clouds reached closer to the seashore. The lightning flashes lit up the surroundings and I noticed that there was no one sitting close by. However, there were a few brave couples still sitting a few meters away all around us.

I got a glimpse of my sexy cousin and slutty aunt's horny expressions every time the lightning flashed behind me. This got me even more aroused and I started fucking their cunts faster and faster with the vibrators. I slid the long, buzzing sex-toys deep into their warm, slick cunts and pulled them out before thrusting them back in once more.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" Sheen aunt and Dee proceeded to moan louder and louder as the buzzing toys ravished their creamy, hot cunts.

After several minutes I felt Aunty Sheen and Dee raising and lowering their hips in tune with my thrusts. This let the buzzing sex-toy dig deeper into their hungry, horny cunts and stimulate their G-spots.

"Aah! Mhh! Mhh! Mhh!" Aunty Sheen and Dee's moans turned to lusty groans when this happened.

I continued to fuck them with the toys and kept glancing around. Despite my horny, stoned state of mind, I was still aware of our surroundings. I was glad to be at least far away from the others on the beach that the loud moans and groans were not audible in the thundery, stormy weather. I kept on toying their pussies till I felt their bodies freeze for a second before relaxing immediately as they came.

"Aaaa..." Sheen aunty and Dee moaned long and loud as they climaxed hard together, "Sshh..." They hissed aloud once they started coming again and again.

By this time, I'd shoved the buzzing toys as close as I could to their G-spots and stimulated it to make them orgasm multiple times. Their lovely, curvy bodies shivered noticeably. I was intensely aroused by their hungry, horny moans and groans. My huge, hard dick stood achingly erect in front of me. It frequently brushed against my aunt and cousin's firm, shapely calves as they thrashed about in the throes of their intense orgasms.

"Ooo..." Sheen aunty and Dee moaned softly when I eventually pulled the long, buzzing toys out of their slick, creamy cunts.

I flicked the sex-toys to remove most of their cunt-cream before placing them back into the sling-bag. Then I turned around to watch my slutty aunt and hot cousin trembling as they lay in the after-throes of their breathtaking orgasms. My huge, hard cock now stood achingly stiff and begged for attention. I could not ignore its urge to pummel a hole anymore.

"Who wants to fuck first?" I asked, just loud enough to be heard over the deep rumble of the thunder and the whistling, rainy wind.

"I do!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed aloud.

"Ride me then." I suggested as my knees were getting numb from kneeling.

"Come here, son." Aunty Sheen said, moving to one side and leaving some space on the towel for me.

I turned around and quickly lay on my back on the towels. Aunty Sheen hurried to undo the belt before pulling my shorts down all the way to my ankles. The cold, small raindrops fell down on my bare crotch and legs. Sheen aunty quickly shuffled to my side on her knees. She pulled her short skirt up before straddling my thick, muscular thighs. Aunty grabbed my huge, stiff dick and bent down to spit on it. She quickly rubbed her warm, slick saliva on my round, sensitive knob before positioning herself over my crotch.

"Ooo..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low as she started sitting lower on my big, hard cock.

Once my spit-slick dickhead was inside her hot, creamy cunt Aunty released her hold around its base and lowered herself even more. She steadily sank my huge, hard shaft deeper and deeper into her creamy, wet pussy. I was thrilled at the way her mature, hungry cunt engulfed my big, stiff dick within its warm, wet depths.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned aloud at the intense pleasure of it all.

Soon, I was distracted when Dee moved to kneel near my head and bent down. She pecked my lips once.

"Lick me please, baby." She pleaded lustily into my ear before kneeling back straight.

I tapped her soft, bare shoulder and Dee quickly straddled my head, facing her mother. Sheen aunty sat still on my crotch, with my long, thick length buried all the way into her hungry, hot cunt. She rested with her hands on my flat, firm tummy for support while her thick, soft thighs pressed harder against mine. As Dee straddled my face, Aunty Sheen began moving back and forth, gently at first before going faster and faster.

"Mm..." I moaned lustily when Dee gently lowered her crotch closer to my face, "Mpph!" My softy, hungry cry was muffled when I shoved my face into her musky, warm crotch.

"Ohhh... Yesss..." Dee groaned aloud before hissing approvingly when I began to kiss all over her clenched, wet cunt-lips.

I tasted her musky-sweet cunt-cream eagerly and was soon lapping at her cute cunt with my long, pink tongue. I ran my tongue-tip up and down her narrow, slick slit. I slid my hands up, over her thick, smooth thighs all the way around to her waist and pulled her lower on my face.

"Aahh... Yeah, luv.... Oh yeahh... I like that... Oh..." Dee cried aloud in pleasure and encouraged me as I started to push my soft, wet tongue deep into her creamy, hot cunt.

Aunty Sheen rode my dick furiously while I hungrily ate Dee's lovely pussy. I loved the way my sexy cousin's curvy, large buttocks squeezed my face in between as I shoved my face further within it. I did everything I could to poke my soft, wet tongue as deep as I could into Dee's hot, creamy pussy. I had a firm grip around Dee's curvy waist and kept her crotch pressed down on my face. Soon enough, Dee started moving back and forth and rubbed her slick, wet cunt all over my mouth.

"Oo... Mph... Mm... Mm..." Dee's lusty groan was cut short when Aunty Sheen pulled her close for a wet kiss and they moaned together even more lustily.

"Mmh! Mm! Mmh! Mm!" My own hungry kissing and moaning sounds were smothered under my cousin's large, lovely bubble-butt.

Once Dee started grinding her crotch on my face I slipped my hands up and cupped her firm, round boobs and started fondling her. I squeezed her large, taut tits and rubbed her sensitive, long nipples at the same time as I hungrily ate her pussy. I was sure Dee was also fondling her mother's huge, mature melons while they shared an illicit, horny kiss.

Aunty Sheen, Dee and I moaned as we formed the devil's triangle for a long time.

"Muah!" Sheen aunty and Dee eventually broke their kiss, "Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" They began moaning encouragingly next as they neared their orgasms.

That's when I thrust my hips up and shoved my huge, stiff dick all the way into Aunty Sheen's hungry, horny cunt while I started sucking on Dee's sensitive, thick clit too.

"Oohh..." Aunty Sheen and Dee groaned long and low as they prepared for another orgasm, "Shit!" Dee swore aloud as she came.

Dee instantly plopped down and sat on my face all the way before spewing her slick, watery cunt-cream all over my face. I almost gagged as she squirted her pussy-juices continuously into my open mouth. I felt Aunty Sheen's grip tighten around my sides as she reached her orgasm.

1...67891011