Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

"Ooo..." Dee moaned softly when I buzzed her sensitive clit for some time with the vibrator while my huge, round dickhead stayed buried inside her smooth, tight cunt-lips, "Yesss..." She hissed lustily as I slowly sank my large, hard shaft into her once more.

I loved the way her hot, wet pussy clung tightly to my slick, thigh dick. I could feel the buzzing vibrations of the on the ultra-sensitive underside of my shaft as it sank deeper into Dee's tight, wet vagina. I paused when it was buried halfway before pulling out and beginning to fuck her steadily while standing behind her.

"Ooh! Ah! Oh! Ahh! Aah! Aah!" Dee's groans of pleasure became louder and louder as I kept on fucking her and teasing her clit with the vibrator.

I pressed her large, stiff boobs with my other arm as I wrapped it tight around her. Dee stood as still as she could while I deftly fucked and fondled her. Her breaths were coming harder and harder with each passing minute.

"Oh! Oh!... Ohh! Ohh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!... Oh shit! Oh shit! Shit!" Dee's lusty groans turned into loud swearing as she neared her orgasm after some minutes.

I held on tighter to prohibit her from moving too much. She stood almost on tiptoes to accommodate my huge, hard length from behind. Her lovely, curvy body began trembling hard as she held back her orgasm with intense effort. She wanted to enjoy my dick for a few seconds more and I pumped her hurriedly while pressing the buzzing tip of the vibrator hard on her sensitive, large clit.

"Oh, Aliii..." Dee growled my name throatily right as she climaxed.

I stopped fucking her and held on to her sexy, busty form as my cousin came. Her creaming, wet cunt clenched even tighter around my huge, hard shaft. Dee's warm, slick cunt-cream spilled out from around my dick and dribbled down to my balls. I could feel my orgasm building up too. I was thinking of how to climax when I distinctly heard footsteps outside.

"Shit!" I hissed and pushed away from Dee.

"Umph!" Dee muffled her cry as my huge, hard dick slipped out of her slick, creaming cunt.

I hurriedly sneaked a peek around the doorway and saw a small group of tourists peeking in the first room down the passageway. I turned around and quickly signaled Dee and Aunty Sheen. Then I hastened to pull my sweatpants up and struggled to bend my stiff, slick dick to make it less noticeable. I pulled the windcheater lower and hunched down to cover the visible bulge in my pants. Aunty Sheen had been sitting on the alcove and watching me fuck Dee all this while. I grabbed the cell phone before shouldering the sling-bag. I shone the flashlight and helped Dee and Aunty Sheen to straighten each other's clothes.

Once we looked as normal as possible, we slowly strolled out of the doorway. The group had snuck into the first room so we hurried to pass them and managed to get to the stairs without being noticed. We giggled excitedly as we clambered the steps. My messy, thick dick had softened considerably by the time we reached the ground level. However, I could feel a constant ache in my balls now. I started taking deep breaths to control the pain but it only grew worse.

"What's wrong, son? Ball-ache?" Aunty Sheen asked when she noticed my discomfort while walking.

"Yes." I replied and took a deep breath to control the pain.

"Aaww..." Dee cooed, "I'm sorry." She said.

"Let's see if we can take care of it somewhere else." Sheen aunty said, waving her arm around the expansive central yard of the fort.

"Yes, please." I whispered and we walked slowly looking around.

A light drizzle fell from the grey skies and muddied the ground. We walked on the stone-flagged path to the ramparts and walked along the thick, wide walkway up on top. There were only a handful of tourists around but they were seeking shelter under the tunnel-like entry to the fort. We pulled our hoods up and strolled hand in hand. The salty sea wind was sharper and faster. We eventually made our way to the rounded bastion at the corner of the fort which had the parking lot to one side and the sea to the other. There's a foot-wide, waist-high stone wall surrounding the circular space and we stood leaning on it.

We stood with close together, with our backs to the strong sea-wind at the far corner of the rounded rampart. This way, we had a clear view of the huge central courtyard and all four walls. Dee stood in front, leaning back and resting her lovely, large ass on my crotch. Naturally, I wrapped my right arm around her curvy, lovely waist. Aunty Sheen pressed close to me from the left, crushing her large, soft boobs against my arm.

I had sobered down quite a lot from being nearly caught fucking my sexy cousin in the dungeon. I figured Sheen aunty and Dee had also sobered markedly. We decided to light up a joint and enjoy the sensual, stormy weather. I grabbed the pencil-case from the sling-bag and carefully lit the biggest joint in the lot. The wind blew hard against our windcheater-clad backs and pushed our hoods out front. The small, fast droplets of the drizzle smashed constantly against our backs. The strong, salty wind felt quite cold on my hands and legs. We snuggled close to one another and began to pass the joint among us. The weed took effect almost instantly.

The first hit on the joint made me feel lightweight once more. The two soft, stout bodies pressing on me also made me horny once more. My balls were aching considerably and I had to press my crotch frequently to ease the tension in my ball-sack. Aunty Sheen noticed this and immediately turned around to stand facing me. She passed the joint to Dee, who stood right next to her. Dee turned around half-way to give some space to her mother so my hand slipped down to her large, firm bubble-butts.

Aunty looked adoringly at me before she pulled down my sweatpants a few inches. As my stiffening, slick dick sprang out Sheen aunty quickly grabbed my swollen scrotum carefully with her right. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger just over my balls. Sheen aunty tightened her fingers slightly before gently pulling down my big, aching ball-sack. I felt the tension in my balls fade away almost completely.

"Oh yeah..." I sighed, relieved and getting excited at the same time.

That's when Dee reached down and quickly wrapped her soft, right palm over my thickening, large cock.

"Aaa..." I groaned with excitement when Dee began stroking me lovingly.

Aunty Sheen looked intensely at me, watching my lusty expressions and getting horny herself. Dee passed me the joint and waited for me to take a drag on it. Once I passed the joint to her mother, Dee stood on tiptoes and kissed my lips.

"Mmm..." We moaned softly in the strong wind as our soft, moist lips met hungrily.

Dee licked my upper lip with her soft, wet tongue while I sucked on her plump, lower lip ravenously. We eventually blew the smoke out through our nostrils while kissing passionately. I pulled her short, damp skirt up and pushed my hand roughly into her taut, deep ass-crack. My cousin tightened her grip on the base of my thick, large dick and made it incredibly hard in no time. Aunty Sheen kept on massaging my heavy ball-sack and watching her daughter and I kiss hard.

"Mph!" Dee cried out when I bit her plump, soft lower lip a little too hard.

"Shh... Sorry..." I gasped as I tried to catch my breath after the long, wet kiss.

Dee ran her tongue once over her lip before smiling. Aunty passed the joint to Dee and we continued to smoke and kiss. I would occasionally reach out in front with my left and fondle my mature, plump aunt's big, bra-less breasts over the windcheater. As we started kissing and petting, we sucked hungrily at the joint. The three of us were taking deep, long drags on the joint, making the embers burn bright before they were carried away by the strong, salty sea wind. We finished the joint after 10 minutes or so.

We were very high and horny by then. Aunty Sheen flung the joint's butt off of the edge of the rampart and into the stormy, grey sea below. She then took looked around furtively before looking back to me and grinning. I watched as she slowly slid down to settle on her knees on the wet, stone-flagged floor. Dee pushed down my huge, stiff-standing dick so my big, round dickhead was level with her mother's horny, lusty face. Aunty let go of my cum-laden scrotum and kept her hands on my thick, muscular thighs instead for support. She quickly leaned ahead and opened her small, severe mouth wide to gobble my large, circumcised cock-cap.

"Ooo..." I groaned lustily at the amazing sensation.

Aunty Sheen started by pressing the top of my thick, hard rod with her thin, taut lips. Her wet, soft tongue ran up and down my small pee-hole. This made my huge, hard dick tremble with excitement. Dee finally released my huge, hard cock as Aunty Sheen began shoving my thick, big shaft deeper and deeper into her warm, wet mouth. I was looking intently at my horny, slutty widowed aunt as she struggled to fit my large, stiff length more than halfway in.

"Aack!" Sheen aunty gagged hard as my large, round dickhead bumped against the back of her throat.

I felt an electric bolt shoot down my spine and my huge, stiff dick became even harder. I could feel it trembling hard and its large, sensitive dickhead pulsating inside my aunt's hot, wet mouth. I decided right then that I was going to relieve myself, no matter what. So, I turned to Dee.

"Get over there and keep a watch, baby. I want to fuck aunty right now." I whispered into her ear and Dee immediately obeyed.

However, before leaving, she pulled the sling-bag from my shoulder and took it with her to stand at the entrance to the rounded rampart. This way, she could also keep an eye out at the entryway too. She casually leaned her big, firm butt against the wet, rounded waist-high wall with the bag in front. She looked around for a few seconds while fumbling inside the sling-bag till she found what she was looking for. She turned to grin at me as she pulled out her pink vibrator and waved it at me. I grinned back, feeling more excited at the thought that Dee was going to masturbate while watching me fuck her mother once more.

I turned my attention to my aunt who now had my huge, round dickhead insider her mouth. After gagging hard, she was recovering and took deep breaths through her nose. Sheen aunty continued to lick my super-sensitive dickhead within though. I pulled her hood back to reveal her round dark face. She winked at me as I grabbed her small, damp ponytail with my right hand. I leaned back and sat on the wide, waist-high stone-wall with my back to the stormy, windy sea below. I pulled Aunty Sheen with me, making sure to keep my swollen, slick dickhead in her mouth. She hurriedly stood straight on her knees and leaned forward.

I began to pull and push my aunt's face on to my huge, stiff dick.

"Mmh... Mmph... Aagh... Ack!" Sheen aunt's moans were muffled and so was her choking noise when I thrust my long, stiff dick steadily into her small, hungry mouth, "Aack! Aagh! Aack! Aagh! Aack!" Sheen aunty began choking and gagging loudly when I started face-fucking her.

I was getting immensely excited. The intense sensations of my thick, big dick being pressed tight in my slutty aunt's hot, wet mouth and the way her tight throat crushed my sensitive, circumcised knob was extremely provocative. I could only fit half my huge, long length but it was more than enough to send me into a tizzy. Soon, I was roughly pulling and pushing my aunt's head up and down and fucking her hungry, wet mouth faster and faster. I was oblivious to the strong wind blowing on my back. Soon, Aunty Sheen's thick, viscous spit started dribbling down my huge shaft and on to my big, bald ball-sack.

"Ohh... Aahh... Oh... Aah... Oh... Aahh..." I groaned and moaned with increasing arousal as I face-fucked my aunt for several minutes.

"Gaah!" Aunty Sheen gasped as she roughly pulled her head away.

I held on tight to her ponytail and let her get a few deep breaths in before shoving my stiff, slick dick right into her wide-open mouth.

"Mph! Mhh! Mmph! Mmph! Mhh!" Sheen aunty muffled her gagging noises by opening her throat as wide as she could.

This let me shove my thick, hard dick another inch into her small, hungry mouth. The gagging and choking continued for several long minutes till I knew I could not hold any longer. So, I pulled her face away suddenly.

"Mm... Ah!" Sheen aunty groaned when my swollen, slick dickhead popped out of her mouth.

Sheen aunt's voluptuous chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath. I tilted her head up to face me and I saw tears streaking down her chubby brown cheeks. Her thin, severe lips were smeared completely with her slick saliva. Thick strands of which now hung down from her small chin to her windcheater. I immediately grabbed my slick, swollen dickhead and squeezed it to delay my orgasm.

"I want to fuck your ass, aunty." I said urgently.

"Of course son." Sheen aunty replied.

I quickly grabbed her hands and helped her to stand up. Aunty Sheen swayed in place feeling faint from having stood up too quickly in her stoned, lusty state. I helped to steady her and slowly turned to step behind her. I pushed my aunt towards the thick, wet stone-wall with the cold droplets smashing on our faces now. Aunty Sheen understood and immediately bent over the waist-high wall. She put her busty chest on the wide ledge and arched her back to make her enormous, dark buttocks jut out even more. She then reached behind and grabbed her huge, round ass-cheeks to spread them wide apart.

"Fuck..." I swore in amazement to see her dark, clean-shaven cunt dripping loads of pre-cum.

I reached down with my left and rubbed some of the cunt-cream over my aunt's tight, black asshole. Aunty spread her giant, globular butt-cheeks even wider and let me push one finger in.

"Mm!" Sheen aunty moaned painfully as I sank my long, thin forefinger into her tight, dank rectum, "Sshh..." She hissed when I pulled it out all the way.

Then I quickly positioned myself behind her. I placed my huge, slick dickhead up against her taut, dark butthole before leaning forward slowly.

"Umph!" Sheen aunty muffled her painful cry by biting her lips as my huge, round cock-cap stretched her small, black asshole wide, "Oohhh..." Sheen aunty groaned aloud painfully as I thrust my thick, hard shaft steadily into her narrow anal canal.

I paused for a few seconds when I succeeded in sinking half my huge, stiff length in my mature, slutty aunt's constricted rectum. Sheen aunty bravely spread her enormous, round ass cheeks even wider and I shoved another inch of my huge, thick dick into her tight little asshole.

"Ungh!" Sheen aunty grunted loud enough to be heard over the roar of the waves crashing against the fort ramparts 30 feet below.

I quickly glanced around to see Dee standing around 15 feet away down the rampart wall. Dee furtively watched the courtyard. Then she would stare at us while casually teasing her cunt with the vibrator. She grinned when we made eye contact before I turned around to focus on my aunt. I let go of my dick and instead pushed my hands into Aunty Sheen's deep, tight ass-crack. I spread the area around her dark, clean-shaved rectum as much as possible and shoved another thick inch of my huge, stiff dick into Aunty Sheen's ass.

"Ooo..." Sheen aunty groaned painfully as I paused to catch my breath, "Ungh! Mph! Ungh! Mph! Mhh! Mmh! Aah! Aah! Aah!" She began grunting and groaning faster as I started ass-fucking her hard.

I stood with my knees bent and shoved back and forth. I enjoyed the way my aunt's tight-clenching rectum seemed to milk my thick, hard shaft with each stroke. Thanks to her sloppy mouth-fucking I was able to slide my big, stiff dick relatively easier. I loved the way her dank, tight anal-canal rubbed my sensitive, circumcised dickhead faster and faster as I gradually sped up.

I slid my hands up to her lower back and leaned over her bent-over form. This made her huge, mature ass-cheeks to pop out even more while I diligently banged her from behind. Soon, my flat crotch started smacking against her fleshy, soft ass-cheeks with audible slapping sounds. My huge, hard dick sank almost all the way into her tight, stretched asshole before I pulled it out to its thick, swollen head and plunging it in again. My hips moved faster with every passing minute.

"Ungh! Mh! Mh! Ah! Ow! Ah! Aah! Ahh! Ohh! Ow!" Sheen aunty soon began to grunt and groan very loudly.

The cold, wind blew strongly and the salty scent overwhelmed me. The wind pushed against my windcheater and I clung to my mature, plump aunt's wide, thick hips and kept ass-fucking her without restraint. My sweatpants' thick, elastic waistband was pushed behind my balls this made them jut out below my shaft. Every time I thrust my thick dick inside aunt's anal-canal my smooth-shaved scrotum bumped hard against her creamy, warm cunt.

"Ooh! Ohh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Aaahh!" Sheen aunty groaned faster and faster before she screamed out loud as she climaxed.

"Shit..." I gasped through gritted teeth when her already-taut rectum clenched even tighter around my huge, thick shaft.

"Oh... Oh... Oh..." Sheen aunty groaned loud with each thrust into her tight, hot asshole while trembling in the throes of an intense orgasm, "Sshh..." She hissed aloud eventually and her hands slipped from large, trembling ass-cheeks.

I continued to fuck her dark, stretched butthole as fast as I could. Her climaxing cunt made her tight ass-ring pulsate feverishly. It pressed and eased around my thick, slick rod as it pumped in and out. Aunty Sheen's creaming, climaxing cunt kept squirting her juices out on to my sensitive, shaved scrotum. I was getting out of breath from fucking my slutty widowed aunt's tight ass feverishly from a long time. My thick thighs burnt from the effort of standing with my knees bent. My flat tummy was extremely hard and my abs popped out from the effort.

I knew I was about to orgasm when I felt my ball-sack shrivel and push my cum-heavy balls closer to my dick. I kept pumping my slick, large cock in and out and let my aunt's tight-clenched rectum milk me to orgasm. The weed and the intense level of arousal made my eyes snap shut. I breathed through gritted teeth and willed myself to fuck her ass even faster. I gave a few hard, last thrusts before collapsing over my aunt's broad back.

"Oh shit!" I swore aloud as I came hard.

I shivered hard as my huge, throbbing dick spat its sticky, warm load deep inside Aunty Sheen's tight, hot asshole. My knees buckled and I crumpled even more over my aunt, almost crushing her in the process. My forehead rested on the back of her wet hood and the raindrops now splashed in my hair.

"Mm... Mm... Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunty mewled softly, enjoying the squirts of sticky white cum inside her sensitive, tight butthole.

I lay that way till the crisp, cold sea-wind sobered me up. I shook my head to break through the ecstatic after-throes of an intense orgasm and rubbed my eyes open. It took me a few seconds to gather my strength before I slowly pushed myself off my aunt's back.

"Ohh!" Sheen aunty breathed a sigh of relief when my slick, softening dick slipped out of her cunt-filled asshole.

I stood back and tilted my head up to catch my breath. The strong wind was enough to make me sway in my intensely relaxed state. I felt incredibly light, especially after having drained my aching balls. I finally turned opened my eyes and looked down to see my aunt still lying bent-over at her waist on the cold, wet round stone-wall in front. I turned around towards Dee and saw her having a sip of water from one of the bottles. We grinned as our eyes met and Dee looked around once before quickly walking towards me.

"I'll wash it." Dee said, grinning excitedly through hooded, stoned eyes.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers
1...45678...11