Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you cum too?" I asked as Dee went down on her knees in front of me.

"Yes. It was fucking awesome!" Dee replied excitedly and told me about her intense orgasm while watching me fuck her mother in the ass.

As Dee washed and cleaned my dank, sloppy dick gently Aunty Sheen stirred at the side. The drizzle had turned to rain and it roused her from her ecstatic state and brought her back to reality.

"Ohh..." Sheen aunty groaned as she slowly stood up straight, "Ow..." She cried softly as she touched her tender, tight, creaming asshole.

Sheen aunty then turned around and grinned wickedly when she saw Dee washing my dick. She grabbed the sling-bag from her daughter before pulling out the box of tissues. Aunt proceeded to wipe the thick stream of sticky, white cum off of the insides of her thick, dark thighs as best as she could. By the time Dee finished cleaning my soft, sensitive dick Aunty Sheen straightened her clothes. She pulled the zipped all the way up on her windcheater and crouched near me, with her back to the strong, salty rain blowing in from the sea.

"Come one, let's go." I said and grabbed their hands to lead them across the rain-drenched ramparts.

We walked down the wide stone steps carefully and made our way to the fort's tunnel-like entrance. The three of us were drained and exhausted after having smoked several joints and fucking a couple of times. We decided to head back to our rooms at Baga. Dee prepared herself for the long ride home because she was riding solo. I felt relatively sober now that the rain washed away the effects of the weed somewhat.

It was several minutes past 4 PM when we reached our rooms. We immediately entered the bathroom and shed our clothes before hopping into the shower together. As we washed each other under the warm water jets we excitedly recalled the most memorable moments from our explicit afternoon outing. The talk turned to fucking in a more public place and Aunty suggested we go to Curlie's at Anjuna Beach. However, that was for after the sunset. In the meanwhile, we decided to smoke up and fuck on the terrace, seeing as it had stopped raining.

Ramming on the Rooftop

(5PM -- 7PM, Thursday 30th October 2008)

We dressed casually. I wore a white-colored fitting vest with only a pair of black soccer shorts below. I like feeling my balls and dick hang freely whenever I can. I picked the sling-bag from the floor and emptied it on the table. I checked the metal pencil-case and found there were four king-sized joints remaining. Knowing our smoking habits well, I realized the joints would not last us till night.

So, I sat at the small table and started cleaning some more weed while Aunty Sheen and Dee did their after-shower rituals. We chatted as they put moisturizer on each other's curvy, brown bodies. Around 15 minutes later, I had rolled four thick, long joints and added it to the collection. By then Aunty Sheen and Dee had gotten ready too.

Aunty Sheen looked slutty as usual in a short, fitting white-colored vest. She was obviously not wearing a bra underneath so her huge, mature boobs swung free within it. The thin fabric was nowhere near enough to conceal the dent of her long nipples. Sheen aunty wore a pair of black-colored cotton booty shorts. It was stretched taut over her enormous, round ass-cheeks and wedged deep in the narrow depths of her ass-crack. The shorts came up only to her crotch and showed off her fleshy, soft thighs and thick, round calves. She had on a pair of flip-flops. She had her hair in a tight bun overhead.

Dee looked hot as usual even in casual clothes. She wore a loose but very short sundress. It was chocolate-brown with big yellow sunflower prints. Thin spaghetti straps held the dress over her smooth brown shoulders. The low neck-line revealed several inches of her narrow, tight cleavage. Dee's large, firm breasts jiggled freely within so I knew she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. The way her lovely, round bubble butts wobbled with her movements told me she wasn't wearing panties either. I ogled her thick, shapely legs and watched her tiny feet in the open flip-flops. Dee had put her dark wavy hair in a loose ponytail.

Dee came and stood close to my right. She caressed the back of my neck and watched me pack the pencil-case, the pack of cigarettes, the lighter and a bottle of water into the sling-bag. She offered to carry it upstairs to the rooftop of the guest-house. It was something very few guests knew about. Alvin did go to the terrace often but we decided to take the risk and get a round of fucking on the rooftop

At a few minutes past 5 PM, I walked to the main-door and peeked out. There was no one in the hallway of the first-floor so I led them down the hallway and up the stairs to the left. I let my aunt and cousin walk ahead so I could watch their large, round butts swing and jiggle in their short outfits. Dee carefully pulled the metal door open. It creaked slightly but opened enough for us to sneak through it. I then latched the door shut from the terrace side before turning around.

The sky was still cloudy but the rain had stopped. The wind had slowed down considerably and it felt slightly less cold than before. Right up front, we had a clear view of the grey sea. We could see the crashing waves on the beach. The salty sea-wind blew the tops of the coconut palms growing outside the guest-house parking-lot. I turned to the right to see Aunty Sheen and Dee standing around the cluster of cane-chairs near the front of the wide terrace.

The chairs around the small coffee table were exactly as we had left them a couple of days ago. The rain had left the low, round-backed cane-chairs wet so Aunty and Dee swiped the water off the thin cane seat and the round armrests. Once the coffee table was wiped dry Dee emptied the contents of the sling-bag on to the glass-topped table. I put the trance playlist on my iPhone and kept it in the middle of the coffee table before sitting on a chair. I watched Dee's lovely, large panty-less ass-cheeks jiggle firmly as she rummaged in the sling-bag.

I sat on a chair facing the front of the terrace while Aunty Sheen took a seat on the chair close to my right. Dee passed us two joints and took one for her before keeping the pencil-case back in the sling-bag. She picked the lighter before taking a step back to sit on my thighs. I leaned back to let my sexy older cousin sit sideways on my lap, with my right arm wrapped loosely around her bare, smooth shoulders. She leaned against my chest to settle more comfortably on my lap. We lit the three joints and sat back to enjoy the weed.

As we smoked the joint, we talked excitedly about the previous times we'd fucked on the terrace. I had fucked my cousin and aunt on the guest-house rooftop on several occasions before when I'd come to Goa with them individually on previous trips. The weed and talking about sex had us high and horny in no time. I casually draped my right arm around Dee's smooth, bare shoulders and caressed her arms. Aunty Sheen was sitting very close and could easily grab and squeeze Dee's large, firm ass-cheeks. Dee started grinding her huge, round buttocks on my crotch, making my young, excited dick thick and hard.

A little while later, my thick, stiff dick pressed hard against Dee's thick, firm thighs. I had slid my hand down to cup her lovely, large boobs. Her big, bra-less breasts were pressed on my chest as she snuggled closer to me.

"Oh..." Dee exclaimed softly and turned her head around, "Mom..." She said hoarsely and giggled when she saw it was Aunty Sheen grabbing her big, round butt.

I clamped the half joint between my lips and freed my left hand. I replaced my right hand with my left on Dee's lovely, firm boobs and reached out to place my right hand on Aunty Sheen's crotch. I felt the warmth of her hot, hungry pussy from over her shorts and knew she was very turned on. Aunty Sheen grinned when she felt my fingertips rub her large, stiff clit over the thin, soft fabric.

"Mm... Son..." Sheen aunty called out lovingly and shifted even closer on her chair so I could sneak my hand inside her shorts from the front, "Yesss..." She hissed when my fingertips brushed on her large, loose labia.

I continued to finger my aunt's hot, horny pussy gently with my right while fondling Dee's large, firm boobs with my left. I was constantly breathing in the smoke and was high in no time. Dee turned her torso towards me and leaned down to place her plump, soft lips on mine. We gently blew the acrid grey smoke into each other's mouths as we shared a wet kiss.

"Mmm..." Dee and I moaned in unison and kept on kissing, pausing only to take deep, long drags on the joint.

After fifteen minutes or so, we finished smoking the joints and let the burnt butts fall to the ground.

"You're so hard, babe!" Dee exclaimed before sliding off of my lap and on to her knees on the wet, concrete floor.

Dee grabbed the waistband and hurriedly pulled off my shorts. I raised my butt off of the cane-stripped seat and let her remove my shorts completely. She put it carefully on the empty chair to my left. I continued to finger my horny, widowed aunt's creamy, warm cunt absentmindedly while watching Dee with a naughty grin on my face. My thick, hard dick swayed gently in the soft, cold breeze. My clean-shaved scrotum shrunk in the cold and my balls hugged my shaft for warmth. I shifted low on the chair till my bare, firm buttocks hung off of the edge of the seat.

"Thanks, bro." Dee grinned and said at my thoughtfulness.

Dee leaned forward on her knees and grabbed my stiff dick and soft balls. Her warm, soft hands felt good against my cool genitals. We kept eye contact for a long time as she started stroking my huge, long shaft. She cupped and caressed my balls at the same time which made my excited dick get even harder.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunty began moaning from the side.

I turned my head to look at my aunt. Sheen aunty sat with her thick, stout legs spread wide apart on her seat. She pushed her crotch out so I could reach her hungry, hot pussy easier. I kept sliding my fingertips in and out of her creamy, wet cunt and rubbed her thick, taut clit with the heel of my palm simultaneously. Dee eventually leaned forward and placed my round, circumcised dickhead into her warm, wet mouth. I laid my left hand on her head and gently pushed it down.

"Oo... Baby!" I groaned and exclaimed in delight.

Dee gently spread her warm, slick spit over my sensitive, swollen cock-cap while pressing its base hard with her plump, moist lips. Bolts of electricity ran down the length of my thick, hard shaft and all the way up my spine. I was high and horny so I had to close my eyes. I began enjoying the intensely sensual sensations. The cold wind blew against my bare legs and crotch. I could hear the soft roar of the waves crashing on the beach at some distant. I felt my mature Muslim aunt's hungry, warm clit become slicker.

"Mhh... Mhh... Mhh..." Sheen aunty groaned again and again as she neared orgasm.

I opened my eyes to see Dee bobbing her head up and down steadily. She kept taking my huge, hard shaft in inch-by-inch. Her small, pouty mouth was stretched to its limits when she reached halfway down my long, thick length. Her soft, wet tongue tantalized the ultra-sensitive underside of my stiff shaft as it sank deeper and deeper.

"Ack!" Dee gagged audibly but barely flinched, "Aaggh!" She gagged aloud as she forced my swollen, circumcised dickhead into her taut throat, "Gaah..." She gasped when she finally pulled my slick, stiff dick out of her mouth and tried to catch her breath.

"Fuck..." I swore softly as the soft, cold breeze blew against my stiff, sloppy dick.

Dee quickly shoved my big, slick cock into her mouth and began blowing me hungrily. I pushed her head down harder this time so she could take more of my huge, hard dick into her small, eager mouth. I didn't mind her teeth gently scraping on my shaft as she struggled to take more and more of my fleshy, hard dick.

"Aack! Agh! Ack! Ack! Ahh! Agh! Aah! Agh!" Dee gagged and choked loudly as she fell into a sucking rhythm.

I watched her dark head bob up and down and enjoyed the wet, warmth of her hungry, eager mouth. Her tiny throat squeezed my sensitive dickhead and made me shiver with excitement every time. I had quickened my finger-fucking too. By then, I was shoving two fingers into my aunt's creamy, hot cunt. The sloppy wet sounds were audible on the terrace as she neared orgasm. I felt her mature, dark cunt contracting around my fingers before she clasped my hand and held it in place. Sheen aunty froze in position and her eyes snapped shut as she came hard.

"Ooo..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low when she climaxed.

She had snapped her thick, soft thighs over my hand so I was forced to finger her sensitive, thick clit and made her cum again and again. Dee paused while sucking my dick for a second to watch her mother tremble and moan in the throes of an intense orgasm. Dee squeezed the base of my thick shaft hard while she watched before pulling it out completely.

"Fuck me!" Dee whispered fiercely and stood up straight.

I pulled my hand out roughly from between my aunt's thick, tightly-clamped thighs. Dee touched my shoulder and pushed me back. I sat back on the low-slung chair, with my butt hanging off of the seat-edge. Dee quickly pulled her short dress up to reveal her smooth, clean-shaven brown cunt. Her tight, soft labia glistened with her pre-cum as she straddled me. Dee positioned herself with her feet on each side before squatting down. She held my slick, stiff dick upright as she rubbed her soft, creamy cunt-lips on my sensitive, circumcised dickhead. I rubbed my hands over her firm, thick thighs as she sat down.

"Mph!" Dee muffled her painful cry by biting down on her lip as my big, round dickhead penetrated past her tight, smooth cunt-clips, "Oohh..." She groaned long and low as she continued to sit down on my thick, hard shaft.

"Baby..." I groaned softly with intense pleasure as her tight, wet cunt enveloped my huge, stiff dick.

I pushed away from the backrest and sat up straighter so I could hug her. As I wrapped my arms around her soft, curvy body I buried my face in her voluptuous wonderful chest. Dee quickly pulled the neckline of her dress down and her firm, round tits popped out immediately. I rubbed my face with delight in their firm, warmth before I kissed her large, left nipple.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned in delight.

She stopped with my huge, hard dick buried half-way into her tight, warm pussy. I felt her busty chest heave as she tried to get used to my thickness before standing up and sitting back down.

"Aah!" Dee cried aloud as she forcefully sank my huge, hard dick in one quick move into her tight, hungry pussy.

"Mmm..." I moaned through a mouthful of my cousin's long, stiff nipple.

I loved the feel her warm, wet pussy clenching tight around my thick, stiff shaft. My huge, stiff dick pulsated within her deep, narrow depths with increasing excitement at being buried all the way in. Dee's mouth hung open as she gasped for breath and tried to control the pain. I helped her by slowly rocking her back and forth. Dee relaxed her stiffened body and began riding my huge, hard dick.

I slid my hands down her arched back to grab a hold on her large, firm butt-cheeks. I continued to move her back and forth over my crotch and enjoyed the way her tight-clenched pussy squeezing and rubbing my thick, stiff shaft. I was also sucking and licking her lovely, large nipples simultaneously. I would alternate between her big, firm boobs. I kept on squeezing and pulling her firm, round ass eagerly. Dee had wrapped her arms around my neck and was crushing my face in her wonderful, voluptuous chest.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah!" Dee moaned aloud every time she rocked forth and sank my huge, hard dick deep into her.

"Mmph! Mmhh! Hmm! Mmph!" My lusty moans were muffled in her busty, large chest as I kept on sucking and teasing her big, firm boobs.

After a while, my huge, stiff dick was slippery wet and Dee's warm, tight cunt slid up and down on it. Dee quickened her back and forth movements as she neared orgasm. Her motion made her large clit rub on my flat, clean-shaven crotch. This brought her to an intense orgasm after several long minutes.

"Oooh! Shit!" Dee groaned loud and long before she swore and plopped down on me.

I immediately grabbed her around her curvy, bared waist. As I held her in an upright sitting position I felt the rush of warm, watery juices rushing on my huge, stiff dick. It was buried all the way in and its swollen, slick dickhead brushed against her G-spot, giving her multiple orgasms. I felt her warm, curvy form trembled in my arms as she climaxed hard. I held her tight and let her enjoy her ecstatic orgasm. Dee kept on climaxing on my thick, slick dick again and again for a couple of minutes.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned as she sighed aloud when she finally stopped moving back and forth.

She relaxed her arms around my head and I was able to pull my face away from her large, smothering boobs. I gasped and tried to catch my breath as Dee tried to recover from her intense orgasm. I held on tight to my cousin and comforted her in the throes of her amazing climax.

"Whoa..." Dee groaned softly as she stirred after a full minute or so, "That was fucking awesome, bro!" She exclaimed and gave a tight hug before turning to look at her mother to one side.

"My turn." Aunty Sheen whispered urgently and stood up slowly from her chair.

"Ok... Ohh..." Dee replied then groaned softly as she slowly stood up, pulling my slick, hard cock out of her creamy, wet cunt.

Dee stumbled to the chair on my left and fell down exhausted on the low-slung, wide chair. Quickly, Aunty Sheen stripped off her small shorts and flung them on to her vacant chair. She hurried to turn her back to me and leaned down to grab my stiff-standing dick. She held on tight at its base as she gently eased down on it. My thick, wet cock slid in easily into her creamy, warm pussy.

"Ooohhhh..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low as she steadily buried my huge, hard dick inside her.

Aunty Sheen leaned forward and placed her hands on the coffee table in front. This way, she was able to sink my thick, long dick deeper into her hungry, wet cunt.

"Yeahhh..." I hissed with intense delight at the way my mature aunt's warm, wet vaginal walls clung to my huge, hard dick.

I reached out and gently caressed my plump, mature aunt's huge, dark booty cheeks for a while. As my thick, stiff dick sank inch-by-inch into my aunt's wide, warm cunt I felt it begin to tremble with increasing excitement. Sheen aunty kept sitting lower till my entire thick cock was buried into her.

"Oh, son..." Aunty groaned softly as she paused to get used to my huge hard length, "Mm... Mm... Mmm..." Sheen aunty began moaning next as she started moving up and down.

I loved her thick, soft thighs pressing on mine. I could easily handle my stout, short aunt's weight on my strong, long legs. I grabbed handfuls of her huge, motherly buttocks and began to squeeze then hard and spank them lightly. After some time, I eased my right hand into her deep, dark ass-crack and touched her wet, slick crotch with the thumb. I rubbed it around to get her pre-cum on my thumb before sliding it up to her tight, black asshole. Without a warning, I slid my large, long thumb into her small brown rectum.

"Oowww..." Aunty Sheen groaned aloud in pain as I stuck my finger all the way into her dank, warm anal-canal, "Mm... Aah! Mm... Aah! Mm... Aah!" Sheen aunty continued to moan and cried out.

As Aunty Sheen squatted up and down over my huge, hard dick, my thick thumb would push in and out of her taut, tiny butthole. I continued to grab and spank her large, soft ass-cheeks with my left.

1...56789...11