Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Aunty swore aloud as she climaxed too and I felt her heavy, warm body begin shivering hard.

I held on to Dee's curvy waist and kept her from pushing away as I hungrily licked and sucked her creaming, climaxing cunt. Aunty Sheen continued to ride my huge, hard dick back and forth as her climaxing pussy squirted its wet, watery juices all over my cock and balls. I kept thrusting up and down though and brought her to another orgasm along with her daughter.

"Ooo..." Sheen aunty and Dee growled low together as another intense orgasm wrecked their lovely, curvy bodies.

"Shit!" I swore aloud, gasping for breath after having had to push my head out from under my cousin's creaming cunt for some air.

I took long deep breaths of the salty sea air and felt invigorated. I began caressing Dee's bare, cool arms to console her as she sat on my chest, smearing her cunt-cream all over the front of my shirt. I was beyond caring and was delighted to watch mother and daughter come intensely so many times.

"Ali..." Aunty Sheen called out softly before finally plopping down to one side, "Oohh..." Sheen aunty groaned when my huge, stiff dick was pulled out of her creaming, sensitive cunt.

Dee too grudgingly got off of my chest and knelt to one side. I wiped Dee's slick cunt-cream from around my mouth as I slowly sat up. My huge, hard dick trembled in the cold, strong wind. It continued to drizzle but the lightning and thunder had ceased. I quickly glanced around as was not able to see any silhouettes nearby. This meant that there wasn't anyone else sitting behind us on the beach and watching us. That gave me an incentive to prolong our naughty, nocturnal fucking.

As I knelt up the end of one of the large towels, Dee shuffled close and went down on her hands and knees. She reached out and I felt her warm, soft hand wrap around my slick, stiff shaft. Quickly, she shoved my wet, round dickhead into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, yeah..." I groaned with intense delight at the way Dee expertly sucked my huge, hard cock.

She let go of my dick and started moving back and forth, shoving its huge, cream-streaked length deeper into her small, hungry mouth.

"Mmph! Mmh! Mh!" Dee's hungry sounds were muffled as she sucked my thick, hard dick deeper and deeper.

I was ecstatic at the way Dee licked the ultra-sensitive underside of my huge, stiff shaft while shoving it into her hungry, wet mouth. As I watched Dee sucking my super-stiff dick Aunty Sheen moved to kneel behind Dee. I looked up and saw my aunt groping her daughter's firm, sexy buttocks before her face disappeared behind them.

"Mmmm..." Dee moaned long and low through a mouthful of my stiff, huge dick when Aunty Sheen began licking her recently-climaxed cunt.

I laid a hand on Dee's head and gently pushed my hips back and forth. This helped Dee to take in another couple of inches of my thick, stiff cock into her tight, wet throat. We soon got into a slow rhythm where Dee would push her face forward and I would push my hips ahead to shove my huge, hard dick deep into her mouth.

Every time I thrust in, I felt her throat clench tight around my ultra-sensitive circumcised dickhead. When I pulled out, I felt her lush, wet lips milking my stiff, thick shaft firmly. Dee, on the other hand, enjoyed sucking my thick shaft streaked with her mother's cunt-cream while her mother licked her pussy from behind.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Dee began moaning harder and pushing my big, slick dick deeper into her close-pressing throat with each thrust in.

I kept softly face-fucking my sexy, horny cousin till I felt my huge, stiff dick start to ache for relief. That's when I slowly pulled it out of Dee's mouth.

"Mm... Bro..." Dee moaned complainingly at having my huge, hard dick pulled out of her hungry, wet mouth.

"Hold on, babe. I want to fuck your ass." I said over the strong, salty wind.

Aunty Sheen had sensed that Dee had stopped sucking my dick and she looked up over Dee's large, protruding ass-cheeks at me. When she saw me shuffling closer to her Sheen aunty sat up straight on her knees.

"I'm going to fuck her ass. Why don't you have your pussy licked in the meantime?" I whispered into Aunty Sheen's ear.

Sheen aunty grinned and patted my bare butt-cheeks playfully. She stood up and stumbled around to sit near Dee's face now. I watched her place her huge, round buttocks on the crumpled towel and spread her thick, dark legs. Dee immediately lowered her head and pushed her face into her mother's warm, clean-shaven crotch. She knew she was better off being busy eating her mother's pussy to cope with the intense pain that was to come.

I squeezed my round, swollen dickhead as I positioned myself closer between Dee's knees. I felt around with my other hand till I was able to locate her tight-clenched asshole. Using this, I was able to put my shrunk, slick dickhead right over Dee's tight, brown ass-bud. I grabbed her curvy, widening hips with one hand before pushing forward. My sensitive, circumcised cock-cap perforated her tight-clenched asshole with an effort.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted aloud in her mother's crotch at the initial penetration, "Hmm... Hmm... Hmm..."She began to moan hungrily as she hyped herself for the painful ass-fucking.

I steadily shoved my thick, hard dick into her tight, dank asshole but had to stop when half its length was buried inside. Dee's large, firm ass-cheeks stopped me from going any further. So, I paused to take a few deep breaths and enjoyed the way her taut, little butt-hole contracted and relaxed around my thick, big cock. Then I pulled back before shoving my thick, hard dick back into my hot cousin's warm, tight ass.

"Mmph! Mph! Mph! Mph!" Dee's constant grunts and groans were muffled in her mother's crotch when I began fucking her ass.

My hips jerked forward, shoving my thick, huge dick deeper into Dee's tight, little asshole. I would pull out before thrusting forward hard once more. I loved the way Dee's over-stretched ass-ring clung tight around my shaft, milking my huge, excited cock with each thrust. I had a tight grip on her lovely, curvy waist and banged her roughly from behind for a long time.

I was lost in the warmth of her dank, tight anal-canal and didn't even notice when it started when the drizzle turned to rain. The flashes of lightning and thunder were back once more. This time they were very close and incredibly real. I was facing the sea as I fucked Dee's ass doggy-style. The vivid display of light and sound was unbelievably mesmerizing. I kept on fucking Dee's lovely, tight asshole like an automaton and was lost in the ethereal weather. My stoned, lusty mind simply enjoyed the awesome sensations all around.

"Mmm... Aaa... Oohhh..." Aunty Sheen's moans turned louder and louder as time passed, "Ooo...." She soon growled aloud and came hard with Dee's dedicated cunnilingus.

Sheen aunt's thick legs clamped hard around Dee's head, forcing her to keep licking her mother's creaming cunt. Dee was forced to arch her back which made her large, round ass-cheeks jut out even more behind her. This made it easier for me to shove my huge, hard dick another couple of inches into her tight, hot anal-canal. Seeing and hearing my aunt's lusty growl as she climaxed brought me closer to mine. I felt my shrunk ball-sack tighten some more in preparation. My thick, hard dick stiffened even more, parting Dee's tight rectum even wider. The extra-pressure of her over-stretched anus around my huge, excited dick made me orgasm soon.

"Oh shit!" I swore breathlessly before collapsing in a pile on Dee's arched back as I came.

My eyes snapped shut and my body trembled as my throbbing, climaxing dick spat out streams of hot, sticky semen deep in Dee's tight, little asshole. I was beyond excited and felt incredibly ecstatic. The intense orgasm made me tremble and shiver with unspeakable pleasure. Shivers of incredible excitement ran up and down my spine with each spurt of cum being spat by my orgasmic cock.

"Oh shit..." I swore softer after some time when I was able to finally catch my breath.

I slowly pushed off of Dee's back and gently pulled my slick, softening dick out of her creamy, dilated butthole.

"Oohhh..." Dee groaned aloud with intense lust and relief when she felt my huge, young dick vacate her tight, little asshole.

"That was fucking awesome!" I said out aloud in satisfaction, confident that no one could hear me.

Aunty Sheen giggled as she sat up straighter. Dee plopped down on her side and breathed hard as she tried to recover from the intense, painful ass-fuck. Sheen aunty grabbed the pack of wet tissues and passed me a handful. I wiped my stinky, slick dick as best as I could. In the meantime, Dee and Aunty also wiped their creamy, messy crotches clean with the tissues.

Around 10 minutes later, we found the strength to stand up. I grabbed the sling-bag from the ground and flicked the sand from it before slinging it across a shoulder. It was raining hard by now and we were very wet. I quickly ran the flashlight to check we weren't leaving anything valuable behind before we walked away, leaving the messy, wet towels on the windy, sandy beach.

We walked lazily through the wind and rain to the parking lot. Only our scooters were parked and so we knew we were the only three people on the beach that time. Dee and I braved the wet, stormy weather and drove very slowly to Baga.

It was 11 PM by the time we reached our rented rooms. After parking the scooters, I helped my drunk aunt and sloshed cousin sister to climb up to our first-floor rooms. We only bothered to take off our wet clothes and left them in a sloppy pile inside the bathroom before hurrying to sneak under the warm, soft blankets on the bed.

I remember Aunty Sheen pressing her warm, soft body from the back while I spooned Dee's naked, curvy body closely before drifting off to sleep.

***If you guys liked this post, please don't forget to like, rate and follow me for more such exciting, exotic encounters. Till next time, cheers!***

1...67891011