Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ali... Ali... Ali..." Sheen aunty kept chanting my name softly as I hurriedly fingered her warm wet cunt.

I watched her closely and noticed when she froze. Her eyes snapped shut and her curvy, plump body suddenly relaxed.

"Sshh..." Aunty Sheen hissed fiercely as she climaxed hard.

Her soft, plump body trembled in place and she leaned on me completely. I kept on fingering her creaming, slick pussy and felt her mature orgasmic cunt clamping around my wet, long finger. Aunty Sheen had caught my huge, stiff dick in a vise-like grip as she tried to hold back the scream of passion in her throat.

"Mom!" Dee suddenly whispered an urgent warning and I looked to see the waiter walking towards us with our dinner.

"Shit!" I swore softly and quickly pulled the sling-bag on to my lap to cover my long, hard dick standing stiffly out of my shorts.

Luckily, the waiter was preoccupied with balancing the loaded tray and failed to see our panicked faces. I roughly pulled my left hand out from under my mature aunt's plump, large ass-cheeks and casually draped it around her shoulder. I distinctly remember feeling the cool breeze blowing Aunty Sheen's cunt-cream dry on my fingers. The waiter served dinner and left.

"Fuck... That was close!" Aunty Sheen swore softly and finally took a deep breath of relief.

"Thanks, baby." I turned around to Dee and placed a quick kiss on her soft cheek, appreciating her warning us in time.

Aunty Sheen hurriedly pulled her tight, short dress down to cover her huge, round ass. Then we started eating the meal. We took our time and flirted openly while having dinner. Dee and Sheen aunty would take turns teasing my stiff, huge dick. I would occasionally reach out to fondle my aunt's huge, soft boobs or to press Dee's large, firm tits. We finished dinner after half an hour or so.

It was around 8 PM when we finished dinner.

The hearty meal left us feeling significantly sober. So, Aunty Sheen ordered another round of vodka for us. Despite the meal, I was quite sexed up and there was still a dull ache in my crotch. My big, cum-heavy balls yearned to be drained. I knew Aunty Sheen and Dee were horny too because they kept on teasing my semi-erect cock over my shorts. They paused only when the waiter returned with our drinks. Once the waiter left, I looked around and saw that the crowd had lessened somewhat in the beach-side lounge.

"Baby?" Dee whispered when she leaned in after taking the first sip of her drink.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning my face to her.

"I'm so fucking horny." Dee whispered fiercely.

"I know." I replied and grinned wickedly, "Let me take care of it." I said and grabbed the sling-bag.

I looked around first before rummaging in the small, black bag. I found what I was looking for and pulled out Dee's favorite purple vibrator. I hid it from view under the low table and put the bag back. I happened to look at my aunt and she grinned knowingly. I grinned back and we giggled with excitement at the sneaky acts in public.

"Dee, sit on your knees babe." I said softly to my hot, older cousin who complied immediately.

Dee unfolded her firm, shapely brown legs before bending them to sit on her knees. In the meantime, Aunty Sheen was fumbling with my fly. I was very excited and felt brash after the few drinks so I didn't stop her from pulling my big, hardening dick out of my shorts. Once again, I enjoyed the cool, salty breeze blowing on my sensitive, swollen dickhead. Dee reached under the low table and gently took the cool, 6-inch long plastic vibrator from my hand. I let go of it and saw her furtively look around for a second. She then bent her head down and enticed me by sucking and licking on the slim, long sex-toy.

I was thrilled to see Dee shamelessly licking her favorite vibrator around so many people. I felt my huge, thick dick jerk before steadily getting hard. Aunty Sheen gently caressed my long, hard shaft as we watched Dee wet her toy with her mouth. Dee then grinned as she passed the shiny purple sex-toy back to me. I grinned excitedly and grabbed the vibrator with my right. I took a quick look around before casually putting my hand behind her. Dee obediently leaned forward to lift her big, firm buttocks. I quickly switched on the vibrator and shoved my hand with the buzzing toy right underneath her.

"Oooo..." Dee groaned soft and long when she sat back down and felt the intense buzzing on her hungry, horny slit.

I caught the vibrator at the base and began moving it back and forth. Without even looking, I knew the buzzing toy was stimulating at the right place because Dee's body jerked and trembled softly now.

"Ohh... Shit... Mm..." Dee groaned and swore with the sudden intense stimulation but then moaned when I began rubbing the tip of the buzzing toy on her thick, ultra-sensitive clit, "Mm... Hmm..." She muffled her loud moan by quickly taking a sip of her drink.

On the other side, Aunty Sheen turned slightly so she could reach my huge, hard dick easier with her left. She kept the elbow of her right hand on the low table in front and held her glass in the hand. She was trying to hide my thick, stiff dick from the other patrons. She acted completely nonchalant and kept jerking me softly. I took sip of the drink in my left hand while I buzzed Dee's hot, hungry pussy with the sex-toy in my right.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm.... Hmm..." Dee continued to moan and groan very softly as I teased her slick, hot vagina.

I enjoyed having my dick stroked while I drank and played with my cousin's cunt. Still, I kept an eye out to check if anyone was paying attention to us. There were a few stares but they were obviously just checking out Aunty Sheen and Dee's lovely, curvy brown bodies. I slid the length of the buzzing, plastic toy over my cute cousin's smooth, narrow slit because I couldn't tilt it and shove it in.

"Ohh... Ohh... Ohh..." Dee started groaning slightly louder after several minutes.

I knew she was getting desperate to orgasm when she put her elbows on the low table in front and leaned forward. She raised her large, round ass-cheeks off of the soft cushion she sat on. This allowed me to push the buzzing tip of her vibrator into her hungry, hot cunt.

"Mph!" Dee muffled her grunt of intense excitement by biting down on her lip, "Hmm... Hmm... Hmm..." She then started moaning approvingly in a lusty, throaty voice as I began fucking her gently with the vibrating sex-toy.

Dee placed her glass hurriedly on the table and her head bowed down. I saw her clench her fists tight over the table and her body stiffening slightly as she neared orgasm. I began to force more of the buzzing toy into her tight, hot pussy to reach her G-spot.

"Ah!" Dee cried out quite loudly when I hit the spot, "Yessss..." She hissed fiercely as she came hard.

I kept the long, buzzing toy buried into my lovely cousin's tight, slick cunt as she climaxed again and again. I could feel her warm, watery cunt-cream dribbling down the toy to smear on my hands. Dee's lovely, hot body trembled with the intensity of her multiple orgasms. She bravely bit back the loud cries of ecstasy which no doubt tried to leave her throat. Instead, she bent her head until it almost touched the table. She hid her face so no one could see the obvious "O" face of her orgasm.

"Shit!" Dee eventually swore aloud and slowly sat up straight.

I had pulled the buzzing vibrator out of her slick, clasping cunt after a couple of minutes and she distinctly felt the contrasting emptiness within her. When I pulled the slippery, creamy vibrator out from under Dee's large, trembling bubble butt Aunty Sheen released her tight grip on my huge, hard dick and instead signaled me for the sex-toy.

I handed it to her without questions and grabbed a couple of paper-towels from the table. I watched with increasing excitement as Aunty Sheen dipped the slick, wet toy into her half-full glass. She looked at me and grinned as she began stirring her daughter's cunt-cream into her vodka. She pulled the vibrator out after a minute or so and looked straight at me as she licked its length. I wasn't even bothered about anyone watching us now. Sheen aunty then put the wet purple toy into the sling bag before raising her glass in a toast and taking a sip of the cunt-cream mixed drink.

I simply grinned back at her and shook my head in amazement. Then Dee stirred and I turned my attention to her. She sat leaning on me, exhausted after the numerous quick, but intense, orgasms. I enjoyed her soft, curvy body pressing on mine and didn't disturb her till she recovered enough to sit straighter.

"Wow!" Dee exclaimed out of breath and shook the last effects of the thrilling climax from her mind while grinning at me lazily.

I winked before leaning forward and kissing her gently on her soft, luscious lips. I smelled the alcohol on her breath as our tongues met and we kissed for a couple of minutes. Aunty Sheen was back to stroking my stiff, hard dick gently while I kissed her daughter. I had finger-fucked my aunt and toyed my cousin to orgasm. Undoubtedly, my huge, hard dick ached to fuck now.

"Let's fuck." I said simply to get their attention.

"Where?" Sheen aunty asked quickly.

"Mm... Let's check out the loo." I suggested from the top of my head.

"Okay." Dee said and we hurried to finish our drinks.

I somehow managed to stuff my thick, long hard cock back into my shorts and clamped it to my tummy under the waistband. This at least made it slightly less noticeable. I then slung the small bag in front so it hid the upper part of my significant stiffy.

I stood up carefully, so as not to get a head-rush after the three drinks. Then I helped my aunt and cousin to stand up. We struggled to put our sneakers on but finally managed it after a few minutes. I led them up the side stairs of the lounge to the counter. I waited at the counter to pay the bill while Dee and Aunty Sheen slowly climbed the steep flight of stairs going up the hillock's side to the rest-rooms. I watched their lovely, large asses swing freely in their short outfits along with every other patron at the bar.

I finally paid the bill and sneaked up the flight of stairs too. I caught them standing in front of the three large, room-like toilets to one side. All of them seemed to be occupied so we waited impatiently. Aunty and Dee stood leaning on me, with their warm, soft bodies pressed on mine. I had an arm around Dee's smooth, bare shoulders and supported her while my right arm was wrapped around my drunk, horny aunt's plump, wide hips. We chatted excitedly in low voices till finally someone came out of the last toilet in the line.

Aunty Sheen walked towards it and we held back, pretending to wait to use the other toilet till the patron stepped down the flight of stairs. Dee and I then hurried into the large rest-room after Aunty Sheen and hurriedly locked the door from inside.

The toilet was very large, at least 10 x 12 feet, with the washbasin near the door and the lone commode attached to the wall opposite the door. There was a large mirror hanging over the small, stone-carved sink.

Aunty Sheen hurried over to the toilet and sat on it. Dee stood near the sink and splashed water on her face to try and sober up a little. Watching aunty piss made feel the urge too. I remembered the three drinks and several glasses of water I'd had with dinner. So, I walked over to the commode and waited for aunty to finish. She washed up before slowly getting up off of the commode. Sheen aunty then stood to one side and looked at me.

"Let me help you, son." Aunty Sheen said and grinned.

"Yes, please." I quipped and took a step forward to stand right up near the commode.

Aunty Sheen quickly undid the button on my cargo shorts and pulled them down to my knees. She then gently grabbed my thick, semi-erect dick and aimed it at the toilet.

"Aahh..." I sighed in relief as I let out a stream of warm golden pee.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head up. I felt very relaxed as I drained my bladder completely. Sheen aunty then gently shook my soft, thick dick before bending at her waist and pushing her face into my crotch.

"Mm..." Aunty moaned softly as she sucked the last few drops of my pee.

Just then, Dee squeezed in around her plump mother to sit on the commode. She grinned as she peed and watched her slutty, drunk mother suck my young, soft dick. While I was looking at Dee my aunt gently turned me around to face her. She smiled before she slowly went down to squat on the bare, dirty concrete floor. She grabbed my smooth, thick shaft with her right and gently cupped my cum-swollen ball-sack in her left. Aunty then began to stroke my soft, thick dick to its full hardness while lovingly caressing and fondling my sensitive, smooth balls.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm..." I moaned softly as Aunty Sheen expertly coaxed my young, thick dick to full erection in record time.

"Oo..." Sheen aunty cooed before moving forward and engulfing my huge, round dickhead into her warm, wet mouth, "Mmm..." She moaned softly as she began licking my sensitive, swollen cock-cap.

I loved the way her soft, wet tongue played with my sensitive, circumcised dickhead while she pressed its thick, stiff shaft with her firm, thin lips. The way she played with my big, bald ball-sack felt incredible. Just then, Dee stood up and stepped to my right. I naturally wrapped my right arm around her lovely, curvy waist and pulled her closer to me. Dee turned around to face me and stood on tiptoes to kiss me.

"Mmhh... Hmm... Mmhh..." Dee and I now moaned together as we shared a wet, passionate kiss.

Dee caressed my face gently while sucking on my soft lips. She pressed and rubbed her busty, curvy body on me. As we kissed I slid my hand down to the hem of her short dress and slipped my hand underneath hurriedly. My fingers poked and probed into her deep, tight ass-crack till my fingertips brushed on Dee's warm, slim cunt-lips. I began tracing a line up and down her small, clenched slit and turned her on even more.

"Mmph!" Dee's cry of delight was muffled in my mouth when my fingertip brushed on her large, supersensitive clit, "Hmm..." She moaned approvingly and raised her left foot up so I could reach her warm, wet cunt even easier.

I supported Dee with my left hand as she stood swaying on one foot while fingering her cute, little pussy with my right. Aunty Sheen continued to suck my huge, stiff dick feverishly in a short while.

"Aagh! Aack! Aagh! Aack!" Sheen aunty alternated between gagging and then choking repeatedly.

She had started forcing my huge, hard length deeper and deeper into her wet, eager mouth. I felt shivers of extreme excitement run up and down my spine whenever my swollen, round dickhead was squeezed into Aunty Sheen's tight, hot throat before being pulled out into her warm, wet mouth. I spread my feet wider on the ground to get stable because the alcohol had me in its grip too. This went on for around 10 minutes or so before Dee started trembling in my arms. She started kissing me more wildly too.

"Mmph! Mhh! Mhh! Mmm!" Dee moaned in short, quick gasps before she let out a long, ecstatic moan into my mouth and climaxed.

"Muah!" I broke our hungry, wet kiss to catch my breath, "Oh babe..." I whispered lustily as I watched and felt Dee orgasm hard in my arms.

I held Dee's wonderfully voluptuous form as she shivered in the throes of an intense orgasm. She had brought her leg down and stood on both feet, pressing herself close to me for comfort. I always loved to watch my partner orgasm. It was especially intensely arousing when it was someone I really cared for. In my sloshed, horny state of mind, I decided I wanted to watch Dee's lusty, breathless expressions in the ecstasy of an orgasm.

A tantalizing thought came quickly to my dirty, drunk mind.

"Dee, sit back on the loo, babe. I want you to cum once more." I whispered into her ear.

Dee smiled before sluggishly moving away and sitting down on the commode once more. She had a questioning look on her face but I turned around to my aunt. I placed a hand on her head.

"Stop." I said softly and Aunty Sheen looked up at me, "Get on your knees and lick Dee. I'll fuck you from the back." I said and watched my aunt's thin lips split into a naughty, knowing grin.

I waited for Aunty Sheen to shuffle closer to the commode on her knees. Dee had a wicked grin on her pretty face as she slid lower on the toilet-seat while leaning back against the large cistern behind her. She stopped with her large, firm ass-cheeks hanging over the rim of the ceramic bowl. Dee quickly spread her feet on the ground to expose her creamy, clean-shaven cunt.

"Mm..." Sheen aunty moaned softly and caressed Dee's thick, firm thighs before bending her head and putting her face unhesitatingly into her daughter's slick, wet crotch, "Mm! Mmh! Hmm!" Aunty started licking Dee's lovely, wet cunt eagerly and audibly right from the beginning.

I went down to my knees on the cold concrete floor too. I shuffled close to get between my aunt's knees. As I grabbed a handful of her huge, large ass-cheek in one hand I grabbed the thick base of my stiff, spit-slick dick. I positioned its large, round helmet on her slick, wet cunt before jerking my hips forward.

"Mph!" Sheen aunty grunted when my huge, round dickhead stretched her large, thick labia, "Mmmm..." She then moaned long and low through a mouthful of cunt as I thrust my big, hard dick deep into her mature, wet pussy.

I released my hold on my dick and instead grabbed my aunt's other plump ass-cheek and pushed it away from the other. This let me push my long, stiff cock deeper into my mature, horny aunt's hungry, slick vagina. I buried it as far as I could before pulling it almost all the way out and then shoving it hard back in.

"Mph! Mmh! Mph! Mmh! Mph! Mmh!" Aunty Sheen grunted and groaned while licking Dee's slit feverishly as I started fucking her hard from behind.

My hips thrust back and forth quickly and my clean-shaven crotch smacked against my mature aunt's plump, dark ass-cheeks. I looked up from the wonderful view to see Dee looking at me with a lusty intensity. We grinned as we made eye contact and Dee nodded her thanks. I winked in turn and kept fucking my slutty, horny aunt harder and faster.

"Mm... Mm... Mm... Mm..." Dee moaned softly and her eyes closed with ecstasy once more as she began enjoying having her pussy licked.

After several minutes of trying to get used to the quick, hard fucking my aunt slid her right hand under and touched her thick, taut clit.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Sheen aunt's moans turned more urgent.

She became even more aroused once she started fingering her sensitive clit while licking her daughter's delicious creamy cunt and getting fucked from behind. I kept a tight grip on her enormous, round, bared ass-cheeks as I plunged my thick, slick dick into her creamy, warm cunt faster and faster. Sheen aunty arched her back and pushed her giant, round buttocks even more out towards me so I could thrust my huge, hard cock deeper into her hungry, hot pussy.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes..." Dee began moaning approvingly after Aunty Sheen started eating her pussy even more hungrily.

I could see my aunt's head twisting and tilting in an attempt to push her long, soft tongue into Dee's tight, wet cunt. Dee made this easier for her mother by placing her hands on each side of her tight slit and pulling it wide apart. Aunty Sheen began thrusting her long, pink tongue in and out of her daughter's lovely, tight cunt. This made me even harder and I worked my ass to fuck her even faster.

"Mph! Mph! Mph! Mph! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmmm!" Sheen aunty soon started moaning louder and louder before she gave out a long, lusty moan and came hard.

"Ohhh... Shit!" Dee groaned and swore aloud and came almost at the same time.