Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Yeah... Mm... Yeahh..." I moaned approvingly as my aunt rode me with increasing excitement while I finger-fucked her small, taut asshole.

The weed and the weather had aroused me intensely. I was completely focused on lasting a long time. I kept ogling my mature aunt's plump, round ass-cheeks ripple every time Aunty Sheen sat down hard on my huge, stiff cock. It also let me push my large thumb deeper into her tight, small rectum too. I hooked it so it wouldn't slip out which made Aunty Sheen flinch with pain every time she pushed up. However, she enjoyed the aching ass-fingering and started riding my thick, hard dick even faster.

"Oh! Ah! Ooh! Ahh! Oh! Aah! Ah! Oh!" Sheen aunt's groans turned into quick, sharp gasps as she rode me faster and faster.

I kept my feet firmly planted on the ground and endured my plump aunt's heavy weight plopping up and down over my crotch and lap. Her enormous, round ass-cheeks smacked on my lower tummy every time she sat down hard on my thick, hard cock. Soon, aunty began to slow down and I started fucking her tight little butthole faster and faster with my thumb. Sheen aunty moved up and down hurriedly a few times before suddenly standing up and pulling my stiff, huge dick out of her climaxing cunt and collapsing to her knees.

"Oooo..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and low as she came very hard.

"Fuck!" Dee swore softly at the side and I turned my head to her.

Dee grinned through hooded eyes when I looked at her. She nodded her head approvingly at the way her mother trembled and shivered in the throes of an intense climax. I turned my head again and looked at my mature aunt's plump, dark quivering form.

Aunty Sheen sat on her knees in the small space between my chair and the coffee table. She rested her head in front on the cold glass-topped coffee table. Her hands were clenched in fists as she tried to hold in the loud screams which threatened to escape her lips.

As I watched her, my thick, hard dick stood upright with my aunt's cunt-cream glistening along its long, veined length. The cool breeze felt vastly in contrast after the wet, warm depths of my aunt's hungry, creamy pussy. My ball-sack shriveled up quite quickly but my thick, long dick remained stiff. I turned around to look at Dee and noticed she was very woozy. I figured she was very relaxed after the intense orgasm from earlier.

After watching my aunt regain some control over her shaking, climaxing body, I casually reached out and grabbed the pack of cigarettes from the sling-bag kept near her head. Just then, Aunty Sheen stirred.

"Oh son!" Sheen aunty hissed emotionally as she finally raised her head and turned to look at me.

"I know." I whispered softly and smiled consolingly at my slutty satisfied aunt.

Dee grabbed the pack of cigarettes from my hand and we lit two. Aunty Sheen took a few sips from the bottle of water and Dee reached over the armrest to grab my thick, slick dick. She stroked my thick, slippery dick for a few seconds before tugging at it to get my attention because by then it was getting dark. The sun had set behind the cloud overhead.

"Let me suck you, please?" Dee whispered into my ear when I turned around.

"Of course, baby." I replied and smiled before slowly standing up.

My hips and thighs felt cramped as I stood up. As I stepped sideways to the left, I could feel the effects of letting my curvy, thick cousin and mature, plump aunt ride my dick for such a long time. I took a few deep breaths and stretched my half-naked body to get the cricks out before turning around to face Dee's chair.

"Suck it, baby." I said softly and smiled as I stepped right up to her chair.

"Yes, babe." Dee replied and eagerly sat up straighter on her chair.

I took a deep drag on the cigarette held in my left hand and gently caressed Dee's head with my right. She took a long pull on her cigarette and moved her soft, plump lips over my thick, slick dick. SI felt the warm smoke over my super-sensitive, circumcised dickhead and shivered in delight.

"Oohh..." I moaned when Dee enveloped my huge, round cock-cap inside her soft, wet mouth, "Yeahhh..." I moaned approvingly when she started moving back and forth to take my thick, slick cock deeper into her small, eager mouth.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned as she pulled her head away.

She hurriedly sucked hard on the cigarette before swallowing my swollen, slippery dickhead into her warm, smoky mouth once more. She began moving shaking her head from side to side, trying to suck another few inches of my huge, thick shaft. I slid my right hand to the back of her head and pulled.

"Agh!" Dee gagged almost instantly when my big, round dickhead bumped against the back of her throat, "Gah..." She gasped as I let her pull her head away to catch her breath.

I waited a few seconds before gently pulling her head closer and closer.

"Aa... Aagh... Ack! Aack! Aah!" Dee gagged and choked several times before I pulled out.

Her spluttering had splattered a thick layer of her slick saliva down the length of my huge, hard cock. I took one last drag on the cigarette before flicking it to the side and taking a step away.

"Turn around. I want to fuck your ass, babe." I said urgently.

Dee grinned lustily before taking a pull on her cigarette and throwing it to the side too. She hurried to turn around on her seat. Dee quickly took position with her hands on the low, rounded backrest while kneeling on the thick strips of cane on the seat. She pushed her large, round butt-cheeks out towards me and I quickly stepped close behind her. Dee clung to the backrest and prepared for the anal invasion.

I grabbed the base of my thick, slick cock and put its wet, round head into Dee's tight, deep ass-crack. Dee arched her back to push her sexy, large buttocks even further behind her, which also made her lovely, little asshole more accessible. I gave a gentle but steady push ahead and I distinctly felt my cousin's tight, little ass-ring being stretched taut by my slick, swollen dickhead before.

"Oooo...." Dee groaned throatily with the intense pain but bravely stayed in position.

"Good girl..." I whispered appreciatively and grabbed the sexy curves of her hourglass hips for a good hold before pushing forward steadily once more.

"Sshh... Oww... Aahh... Oo.... Ouch!" Dee grunted and groaned in acute pain as my huge, rock-hard dick penetrated deeper into the dank, damp depths of her anal-canal.

I paused when my huge, stiff cock was buried just over half-way into Dee's hot, tensed asshole before pulling out and shoving it back in once more.

"Aaa... Ungh!" Dee groaned as I pulled out before grunting aloud painfully when I shoved it in her tiny, stretched asshole once more, "Aah! Ooh! Aah! Ohh! Ooh! Oww! Ooh!" She started groaning and moaning aloud with each thrust into her tiny, dank butthole.

I had a tight grip on her smooth, curvy hips and started pummeling her ass from the back. Slowly yet steadily I managed to sink almost all my huge, slick length into her tight anus. I was aware of her limits so I didn't push it deeper. I began fucking Dee's ass faster though.

"Ungh! Mph! Unh! Mph! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Dee's grunts turned to short groans as I quickened my pace.

I was delighted at the way her lovely brown asshole clung tight around my thick, hard shaft. It slid up and down over my huge, stiff cock and milked it quickly. The intense arousal made me fuck my hot, older cousin's ass furiously. The intense, fast friction of Dee's over-stretched asshole on my sensitive, slick dick brought me closer and closer to orgasm with each passing minute.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aaa!" Dee groaned again and again before moaning out aloud as she climaxed hard.

"Fuck!" I swore when her tight rectum clenched tighter around my huge, hard dick in the spasms of her intense orgasm.

I held on tightly to Dee's curvy, trembling body and fucked her tight-clenched ass feverishly from the back. My strong thighs bumped against the back of her firm, thick thighs. I loved the way my big ball-sack bumped against her bald pussy down below. I kept fucking her fast till I felt my own orgasm building up. I hastened my pace even more as I peaked and came hard inside Dee's asshole after hours.

"Ohhh..." I groaned through a wide-open mouth as I saw stars inside my eyelids.

My body trembled with the intensity of the orgasm and I couldn't breathe in my ecstatic state. I felt every squirt of my sticky, warm semen splash deep within Dee's tight, dank anal-canal. My hips jerked involuntarily in the throes of the intense climax and kept pumping my slick, gooey cum inside my cousin's tight-clamped asshole.

"Fuck you..." I swore aloud and pushed back, finally being able to catch my breath.

"Ah!" Dee groaned when my slick, softening dick vacated her sloppy, tight ass, "Thank you..." Dee quipped back in a stoned, lusty voice and giggled through the pain.

"Wow..." Aunty Sheen said softly from her place on the chair to the side.

I hadn't even noticed her taking the seat on the armchair to the left. She was fingering her tender, creamy cunt gently while watching me ass-fuck her sexy, dirty daughter from so long. We grinned when we made eye contact before I turned my focus to Dee. She stayed in her position for some time. I enjoyed watching my slick, white semen dribble out gently from her creamy brown asshole.

"Bro..." Dee groaned softly as she slowly turned to sit properly on the chair, "You were such a pain in the ass." She quipped again and the three of us laughed out aloud.

I felt the dizzy sensations of the climax pass and stood up straighter. I pushed my slick, soft, smelly dick back into my shorts before turning to grab a cigarette from the coffee table. I helped light their cigarettes before lighting mine.

I fumbled for my phone on the coffee table and it was half an hour to 7 PM. The heavy clouds overhead reflected the lights from the ground and the surrounding streetlights illuminated the terrace somehow. Plus, I was too occupied fucking my sexy cousin's ass to notice anything else. We chatted and gathered up everything into the sling-bag.

Aunty Sheen, Dee and I then carefully walked out of the terrace, closing the door behind us like we had found it. We crept silently down the flight of stairs and walked through the empty hall hurriedly to our rooms. Once inside, I flung the sling-bag on the bed and followed my aunt and cousin into the bathroom near the main-door. This time, we just washed our faces and genitals clean and were back out in the room within fifteen minutes.

We were eager to go to Anjuna Beach and try to bang at a shack.

Shagging at the Shack

(7PM -- 9PM, Thursday 30th October 2008)

"I'm so excited, mom!" Dee said, as she rummaged through the closet for an outfit.

"I know. I just hope that we'll get a good chance." Aunty Sheen replied as she too went through the line of her clothes in the closet.

I had put on a plain, black cotton short-sleeve shirt. It fit my body perfectly and felt soft and snug. I wore a pair of dark brown cargo shorts without underwear. My clean, soft balls and soft, thick dick swung freely within.

I was sat on a chair, bent over and tying the laces on my sneakers when I looked at their curvy, brown naked bodies from the back. I picked the sling-bag from the table and pulled the empty bottle of water out of it. I walked to the table in the corner and put a fresh pack of cigarettes in the bag. I checked the pencil-case with the joints was in the bag and the lighter. Last, but not least, I checked to see that the small hand-towels and sex-toys were stored safely at the bottom. Once satisfied, I lit a cigarette from the open pack and watched my slutty, mature aunt and sexy, older cousin get dressed.

Aunty Sheen did indeed look slutty. She had bunched her hair into a fancy bun behind her head and put on eyeliner with dark, brown glossy lipsticks highlighting her thin lips. Aunty wore a very tight-fitting chocolate-brown body-con dress. The thin brown bands showed off her dark, smooth shoulders. The plunging neckline exposed several inches of her deep, wide cleavage. Her huge, heavy bra-less boobs swung freely underneath. I noticed her thick, long nipples poking through the thin cotton fabric. The tight dress came up to the middle of her thick, dark thighs and showed off her round, brown legs completely. Sheen aunty completed the casually slutty look with a pair of sneakers.

Dee looked even hotter than usual. She had braided her dark, wavy hair into two pigtails on each side of her head. Dee wore light makeup, with eyeliner outlining her big, brown eyes and a dark purple lipstick glistening on her plump, soft lips. Dee wore a very short, purple-colored, sleeveless crop top. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra either because her lovely, large boobs jiggled slightly with her movements. Her soft, flat midriff was visible all the way from below her big, round boobs till deep below her smooth, brown navel. I watched her thick, shapely legs flexing as she moved around in a pair of sneakers too.

"Shall we?" Aunty Sheen's query broke my reverie and I smiled and nodded before handing the bag to my aunt.

Sheen aunty quickly slung it on her shoulder and we walked out of the room. We hurried down to the parking lot and got on our rented scooters, with Dee riding solo and Aunty Sheen riding behind me on my scooter. As usual, she sat very close to me. She sat with her huge, bra-less boobs pressing hard on my back. Her arms were loosely wrapped around my waist and she rested her hands near my crotch casually. We chatted and discussed what we would do in different scenarios. We planned to fuck as shamelessly but as sneakily as we could because we did not want trouble.

It was well past 7 PM when we reached Anjuna Beach.

After parking our scooters in the open parking lot, I led my aunt and cousin down the steps to the beach. We walked out on the sand with Dee and Aunty Sheen walking close in front. As usual, I watched their huge, round, panty-less ass-cheeks jiggle and sway tantalizingly with each slow step through the sand. We walked slowly along the front-steps of the first shack and walked to Curlie's.

The beach and shack were relatively crowded that evening. The weather had turned friendlier so there were more tourists out. The shacks were fairly filled but thankfully the open-air seating area at Curlie's was not too crowded. As we walked up the small flight of stairs, we saw only a few couples seated at the three tables near the edge of the stairs. We walked to the back and sat on a small, low table furthest away from the crowd. It was near the stone-flagged DJ table closer to the Shiva's Valley shack.

Aunty Sheen, Dee and I pulled our sneakers off before taking a seat on the soft, plump cushions. We sat cross-legged on the cushions close together, with aunty to my left and Dee to my right. Our folded bare legs touched one another's and I enjoyed their warmth.

It was quite dark at the tables as they were lit only by a couple of candles in glasses and a few strands of string-lights strung overhead in a canopy. The small yellow lights cast down a soft golden glow on us from above. Aunty and Dee's brown, smooth skins shone softly gold in the dim light. I was tempted to touch their bare, smooth arms and shapely thick legs but held back.

Once the waiter left after taking orders for our drinks and dinner, we lit cigarettes and checked our cell phones. As Aunty Sheen and Dee caught up to their missed calls I casually surveyed the surroundings. The covered part of the shack to our left was half-full with patrons with a trance track playing softly in the background. I sank into the soft cushion at the back and nodded my head along with the music. Once they were done with the calls, we chatted about this and that till our drinks arrived.

"To many more years of fun together!" Sheen aunty toasted.

"Cheers!" Dee and I chorused before touching our glasses and taking the first sip of the cocktails.

As we started drinking, we became horny too. I had my left arm draped casually around my plump, mature aunt's huge, wide hips while Dee sat to my right, with her big, firm boobs pressing frequently on my arm. As the glasses got half-empty we felt the effects of the alcohol. I got a woozy feeling and felt my movements get jerky. Dee and Aunty Sheen's speech softened and their movements slowed down too.

In the meanwhile, I had slid my left hand down to grab handfuls of my mature aunt's enormous, round ass-cheeks. I would also keep my glass on the table to gently caress Dee's smooth, thick thighs after each sip on my drink. Dee was also casually caressing my bare knees and strong thighs. We talked about the fun we had had at Anjuna Beach on our earlier trips. Soon, we were tipsy and horny. Still, Aunty and Dee felt they wanted more so they ordered another round of drinks, this time with straight pegs of vodka.

We smoked cigarettes and petted each other unobtrusively while waiting for the drinks. The drinks arrived and we toasted once more before taking sips on the chilled, bitter vodka. It showed its effects almost immediately. I felt my movements slowing down and my speech getting slightly thicker. After that, we became significantly bolder too. I would drape my arm around Dee's upper back and cup her lovely, large breast casually. My left hand remained stuck to my aunt's giant, round buttocks. Sheen aunt slipped her hand over unnoticed and caressed my stiffening, large dick over the shorts. Soon, my excited, young dick became bigger and stiffer.

"Mm... Baby..." Dee moaned softly when I began to fondle her big, taut breast and leaned closer to me.

"Aunty!" I hissed aloud when I felt Aunty Sheen's hand suddenly pull my stiff-standing dick out through the fly.

Sheen aunty grinned wickedly and refused to let me put my huge, hard cock back into my shorts. I looked around all panicky but was relieved to see that no one was paying attention to us. Aunty Sheen then lifted her huge, round ass off of the soft cushions so I could sneak my left hand in. Once I pulled her short, tight dress up over her enormous, round buttocks, I slid my hand underneath her. Aunty sat down again, this time with my hand trapped under her giant, bare butt-cheeks. I twisted and turned my hand to ease it right into her deep, tight butt-crack. I felt her warm, wetness even before I touched her soft, slick cunt-lips.

"Mmmm..." Sheen aunty moaned softly for several seconds once I began rubbing her sensitive, large labia with my fingertips.

Aunty Sheen leaned on me to let me reach her soft, moist crotch better from behind. I was sure anyone looking at us would think I had my left arm draped on the cushions at the back. Dee, seated close to my left, hid my arms from view of the patrons sitting within the covered seating area a few meters away. Dee was also leaning close to me, with her head on my left shoulder. She watched her slutty mother squirm in desperation as she tried to make me finger her hungry, hot cunt.

"Oh, Ali..." Aunty Sheen called out softly in a lusty voice when I slipped my forefinger into her wet, warm pussy, "Yesss..." Sheen aunt hissed approvingly next when I began finger-fucking her with just my long, thin forefinger.

I finished the last few sips of the vodka in one gulp and kept the glass on the table. Then I reached with my right to cup Aunty Sheen's large, left breast. I pushed it up and on to her busty, large chest and felt her shiver with delight. I traced a line down the front of her large, round boob till I felt her thick, large nipple poking at the soft fabric of her sundress. I ran my fingertips around her large, round areola and teased her for some time while finger-fucking her as she sat on my left hand.

My fingers moved in and out faster with each passing minute. I could see Aunty Sheen getting increasingly excited. She had abandoned her drink and instead smoked a cigarette. She held the smoke in her right while sneakily stroking my huge, hard dick with her left hand. I steadily quickened my finger-fucking and had my slutty, tipsy aunty close to orgasm in a relatively short time.