Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
424 Followers

"Fuck!" I exclaimed delightfully as I pulled my head away from Dee's tight grip.

I looked down at the sexy sight of slutty mother sucking me while fingering her horny daughter at the same time. I took another drag on the joint and looked over to watch Dee's lusty expressions for some time. This made me incredibly horny and my thick, stiff dick became extremely erect.

"Aack!" Aunty Sheen gagged hard when she sank almost half my huge length into her small, hungry mouth, "Mmph! Acck... Mpphh! Aack... Mpph!" She began to gag and choke loudly while forcing my long, hard cock deeper into her soft, wet mouth.

I took one last drag on the joint before letting it fall on the moist fronds to my right. Then I turned Dee around so she stood facing her mother. I reached behind her with my left hand and snuck it into the deep, tight depths of Dee's sexy, firm, big butt-cheeks.

"Ohh..." Dee groaned excitedly and spread her feet on the ground so I could reach her hot, creamy snatch, "Yeahhh..." She moaned loudly when my fingertip slid into her slick, wet cunt.

I grabbed her other big, firm boob with my right hand and started fondling her. I switched between her boobs and sucked one while fondling the other. I teased her thick, long nipples and firm, round boobs while sliding a finger in and out of her creamy, hot pussy from the back. Aunty Sheen was expertly rubbing Dee's taut, ultra-sensitive clit while jerking and sucking me at the same time.

"Baby... Baby... Baby..." I kept chanting while sucking Dee's boobs and fingering her lusty, creamy cunt.

Dee's big, taut buttocks pressed hard against my forearm as my fingers gently stirred inside her pussy. I turned and twisted my finger inside her creamy, tight vagina. I slid it in and out slowly but steadily. Dee kept arching her back so I could delve deeper into her tight, slick cunt. I obliged her every time by pushing my long forefinger all the way inside and caressing her G-spot before pulling it out slowly. Aunty Sheen repeatedly brushed her thumb over Dee's taut, big clit as we brought my horny, high cousin nearer and nearer to an orgasm.

Dee finally threw away the butt of her burnt-out joint and roughly pulled my face up from her voluptuous chest. She made eye contact and I watched her mouth open wide. Her eyes closed and the grey, thick smoke blew out of her lush parted lips.

"Aaaa..." Dee mewled softly and sagged exhaustedly on me as she climaxed hard.

I kept my finger shoved deep into Dee's creamy, quivering cunt and Aunty Sheen kept rubbing her clit harder which made her orgasm even more intensely. I put my right hand around Dee's curvy, bare waist and helped her to remain standing upright throughout her thrilling climax. She shivered and moaned in my arms but kept climaxing like the horny, lusty girl she is.

Then Aunty Sheen stopped sucking my thick, hard cock to watch her daughter in the throes of the ecstatic orgasm. Sheen aunty now turned to look at me before letting go of my big, slick dick and stretching her hand out. I held out my right hand and helped Aunty Sheen stand upright. Sheen aunty stood up slowly, trying not to fall in her high and horny state. By then Dee had recovered enough to stand on her own. I let go of Dee and pushed away from the coconut tree I was leaning on.

I then stepped aside and made my aunt stand facing the tree. Aunty Sheen obeyed and hurriedly pulled down her tight-stretched capris. Then she quickly put both hands on the thick, smooth trunk in front and took a step back for a better position. Sheen aunty then arched her back so her enormous, round buttocks bulged out behind her even more. Then she started swaying her huge, brown ass as an invitation to fuck her.

"Fuck me, son." Sheen aunty said lustily.

I obliged her and quickly stepped to stand close behind her. I grabbed the thick base of my slick, hard dick with my right hand and bent my knees. The strong, cold wind now blew against my bare back. At that point, Dee stepped in to help. She stood beside Aunty Sheen and pushed both hands down her mother's deep, dark ass-crack before spreading those huge, naked buttocks wide apart. That's when I got a glimpse of Sheen aunt's large, mature cunt-lips glistening distinctly with beads of her pre-cum.

"Thanks babe." I whispered to my cute, hot cousin.

Then I grabbed my mature, plump aunt's large, left ass-cheek as best as I could. I leaned forward till I felt the warm slickness of my slutty, horny aunt's pussy on my round, circumcised dickhead. I braced my sneakers on the slippery fronds and pushed forward.

"Ungh!" Aunty Sheen grunted in pain when my huge, round dickhead penetrated past her clammy cunt lips, "Sshh..." She hissed at the growing pain as I eased my thick, slick dick into her warm, wet pussy from behind.

"Ahh..." I sighed with relief as my huge, hard cock was gradually enveloped by her slick, warm vagina.

"Baby..." Dee groaned softly at the sight and grinned at me.

I grinned too and pushed my hips ahead till I sank half my huge, long shaft into my aunt's warm, wet cunt. Her giant, soft ass-cheeks stopped me from thrusting my thick, rock-hard cock any deeper. So I slowly pulled it out slowly before sinking my stiff, huge dick once more inside in a smooth, swift motion.

"Mm... Ah!" Aunty Sheen moaned in relief before she cried out at the sudden thrust in, "Aahh... Aahh... Aah... Aahh..." Sheen aunty then began moaning in rhythm with my steady thrusts.

A little while later, I reached around to her front and pulled up Aunty Sheen's fitting dark t-shirt to reveal her huge, round, mature boobs. I proceeded to cup her mature, dangling tits in each hand. I got a good handhold on them and began to fuck her from behind while fondling and squeezing her huge, motherly melons.

After some time, Dee leaned over her mother's big, arched back and placed her soft, wet lips on mine. We shared a hot, passionate kiss while I began fucking Aunty Sheen harder and harder. Dee reached out and fondled her mother's large, dangling boobs too after some time. I squeezed Aunty Sheen's large, soft tits very tightly and make them puff up. Then, Dee pinched and pulled at her mother's large, taut nipples which made Sheen aunty incredibly horny.

"Mm..." Dee broke the kiss softly and we tried to catch our breath.

Dee bent over even more so she could reach Aunty Sheen's crotch from the front.

"Oohh..." Aunty Sheen immediately groaned aloud at Dee's touch.

I knew then that Dee was returning the favor by fingering her mother's clit while I fucked her.

"Oohh... Ohh... Ohh... Ohh... Ohh... Ohh..." Aunty Sheen's lusty moans turned to horny groans as I fucked her even harder while Dee rubbed her mother's big, taut clit faster and faster at the same time.

I felt my mature aunt's slippery wet pussy cling to my huge, thick shaft as it slid in and out. I enjoyed the warmth and wetness of her horny, slick cunt for a very long time. My crotch kept banging against her huge, soft ass cheeks and I saw them ripple in rhythm with each thrust in. The sharp, slapping sounds of my flat, hard crotch slamming against Aunty Sheen's bare, brown buttocks grew louder and louder. I held on tight to my plump aunt's mature, dangling, big boobs and fucked her hastily from behind.

After several long, hot minutes, Aunty Sheen froze and started shivering. I knew then that she was at the cusp of her climax. I was proven right the very next instant when Sheen aunty leaned forward and placed her forehead against the thick tree trunk in front.

"Ooohhh..." She groaned low and long and came hard.

I clung to her plump, stout, shivering body from behind and continued to fuck her very hard to make her orgasm even more intensely. I succeeded and she roughly pulled away from me.

"Shit!" She swore aloud in pain before sagging against the tree trunk in front of her, exhausted.

Sheen aunty clung to the tree for support while her creaming cunt dripped down the insides of her thick, dark thighs. Her slick, white juices ran down to the tight capris now stretched between her knees. Dee and I watched her shivering plump form for a few seconds before Dee turned her attention to me.

"Baby... I want you to fuck me now." She whispered fiercely into my ear.

Dee guided me to straddle the fallen coconut tree. She then made me lean back till I was laying flat on it. I spread my feet away on each side and my thick, wet dick leaning over my tummy. Dee didn't waste time and straddled before squatting down over my torso. Then she reached down and grabbed my thick, slick dick with one hand and positioned her creamy, clean-shaved cunt right over it. Dee looked with complete lust in her eyes as she slowly sat low.

"Oohhh..." Dee groaned aloud while slowly sitting down.

She closed her eyes and bit her lush, wet lower lip in pain as she slid her tight, creamy cunt over my huge, hard cock. I took deep breaths as I felt her tight, slick cunt cling hard to my thick, big shaft. She managed to take in over half my length before she paused and then slowly sat up and then down again.

Dee then began to ride my huge, hard dick up and down while she grabbed on to my firm chest.

"Ohh... Ohh... Oohh... Aah... Aahh... Ohh... Aahh..." Dee kept groaning and moaning as she rode me passionately.

She opened her red-rimmed eyes and looked at me with intense lust while riding my dick in a stoned state of mind. I could hardly contain my excitement as I ogled her lovely, large tits. They were jiggling firmly up and down with her hurried dick-riding. Her hungry, hot cunt clung tightly to my thick, hard shaft as she sank it in and out faster and faster. I reached up and grabbed her big, young boobs in each hand and started to fondle her. I played with her thick, long nipples and pressed her firm, full breasts repeatedly.

"Ah... Aha... Ahh... Aha... Ah... Ahha..." Dee had started moaning encouragingly at this.

So I kept on playing with her sexy, brown boobs while she rode me to an intense orgasm.

"Ooo... shit!" Dee groaned before swearing aloud as she came.

She instantly froze with my huge, thick dick buried halfway into her tight, climaxing pussy. Her cunt-cream came spurting out from the tiny gaps between my thick, long shaft and her clingy, soft cunt-lips. I welcomed the feeling of her warm, slick cunt-juices splashing down on my balls. Dee could not squat anymore but she could not take my entire dick inside too so she eventually plopped forward. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight to me and comforting her while she climaxed hard.

"Oh, son..." Aunty Sheen suddenly piped up from somewhere behind Dee and I felt her warm, soft hand wrap around my exposed, slick-wet dick.

"Ohh..." I groaned softly as she began to stroke me.

Dee's slick cunt-cream had made my huge, stiff cock very slippery. Aunty Sheen stroked my long, hard shaft expertly and even brushed her thumb over my ultra-sensitive, circumcised cock-cap. I held on to Dee, who lay shivering on top of me as she recovered from her intense orgasm. I tried to hold in my orgasm too but I'd been fucking for too long and was more than ready to cum.

"Aunty..." I called out a warning when I felt my ball-sack shrivel up to shoot its load.

"Come on, son." Aunty Sheen replied.

She hurriedly jerked my thick, wet dick even faster.

"Wait, mom..." Dee called out and sat up on my tummy, her cunt-cream squishing against my bare skin.

Aunty Sheen paused long enough to let her daughter get up off of me and join her near my crotch. Dee knelt on the other side of the fallen tree I laid on. As Aunty Sheen gripped my thick, hard shaft, Dee played with my super-sensitive scrotum. My mouth opened wide and I sighed at Dee's warm, soft touch. I began breathing hard as I watched mother and daughter play with my cock and balls. Aunty Sheen was looking intently at my face. She knew the exact moment I was going to come so she quickly leaned forward and put her mouth up close to my round, huge dickhead.

"Oh shit!" I swore aloud as I came.

My eyes closed shut and my body started trembling. Everything stopped mattering except the expert stroking of my aunt and loving coaxing touch of my cousin. My thick, stiff dick shook hard as it spewed streaks of sticky, hot semen right into my aunt's hungry, waiting mouth.

"Aagh... Ackk... Mmhh... Mm..." Aunty Sheen choked as the first spurt of my hot, sticky seed hit the back of her throat but she recovered by taking my huge, round cock-cap into her mouth and let the spurts of gooey, warm cum collect in her mouth before she swallowed.

"Mom!" Dee groaned complaining and Aunty Sheen quickly pulled her head away so Dee could taste my sticky, wet semen too.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned lustily as she wrapped her wet, soft lips around my huge, climaxing cock and started sucking the remaining squirts of my seed.

The intensity of the climax stopped me from opening my eyes. So I laid my head back down on the thick, horizontal tree trunk and tried to catch my breath. I let the ecstatic sensations of orgasm take over me. I felt like I was floating on thin air in those ecstatic moments.

It took a while for me to find the strength to open my eyes. I was greeted with the sight of Aunty Sheen sitting back and proudly watching her daughter swallow the rest of my sticky, hot cum. Sheen aunty slowly pushed out her long, pink tongue. I watched as she wiped the flecks of whitish cum that had splattered around her mouth. Sheen aunty winked naughtily when she saw me watching. I grinned back lazily because I was still climaxing. Dee swallowed every last drop of cum and stopped only when she was sure she had drained my balls.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned lustily as she released my slippery, softening dick out of her mouth after a minute or so.

"Fuck, baby!" I swore aloud.

I was ecstatic and breathing hard. So, I opened my eyes and just rested my head back on the log to catch my breath. I watched Dee struggle to contain my sticky semen inside but a few drops did slip out of her overfull mouth. She struggled to swallow the gooey, white cum and finally managed to gulp down enough so she could breathe once more. Dee then grinned happily with my whitish, viscous semen drops clinging to her bright teeth and gums.

"Mm... That was awesome, bro!" Dee eventually exclaimed and patted my bare tummy lovingly.

"You never disappoint, son." Aunty Sheen complimented me.

"Thanks, aunty." I said, feeling very relieved and lightweight.

Once I felt strong and sober enough, I slowly stood up and pulled on my T-shirt and shorts. In the meanwhile, Aunty Sheen and Dee also began wearing their clothes. Dee held on to my hand and struggled to pull her small soccer shorts once again over her large, round ass cheeks. Her lofty, firm tits dangled and swayed enticingly. On the other side, Aunty Sheen wet her hand and bent to wipe the cunt-cream glistening along the insides of her thick, soft thighs. Her giant, rotund ass cheeks were facing me and I clearly saw the whitish, watery pussy juices gleaming on her creamy, black cunt.

Once ready, we checked to make sure everything was normal before we passed the water bottles around and wet our throats. I was sure Sheen aunty and Dee felt better after the water washed the layer of sticky semen that coated the insides of their throats. Then we made our way slowly down the slippery, steep path to the beach.

As we walked on the beach, a few tourists sitting nearby did give us curious looks. Aunty Sheen and Dee didn't seem to even notice the way everyone was looking suspiciously at us. There was no reason for anyone to climb up the small, steep hillock. So, seeing the three of us coming down from it would've certainly been fishy. I walked with my left arm around Dee's shoulders while Aunty Sheen walked very close to my right, catching on my arm for support. We felt somewhat sober after the intense and long fuck but the effects of the weed were noticeable. We chatted excitedly about what we had just done and sauntered back to our guest-house.

Once we reached to the guest house, I stepped into the store and chatted with Alvin while Aunty Sheen and Dee went up to our rooms on the first floor. I ordered some things for breakfast and then went up too. I stepped into the first room because the door was ajar. I closed the door behind me and heard mother and daughter talking and giggling in the bathroom at the side. I flung the sling-bag on to the bed which had been made. The room was also cleaned by the housekeeper while we were out.

I slipped out of my T-shirt and shorts as I walked into the bathroom. Dee and Aunty Sheen had stripped too and were now standing naked under the shower. They smiled as I came in and relieved myself first. Then I joined them in the shower.

The shower was refreshing and I felt invigorated once more as the effects of the weed wore off considerably. There, we discussed the plans for the day as we lovingly washed each other's naked, wet bodies under the cool water jets.

"The weather seems it would be cloudy today. It's good for riding outdoors, right?" Aunty Sheen said while she rubbed soap on my smooth-shaven crotch.

Dee stood close behind Aunty Sheen and rubbed soap on her mother's bare back and huge, round butt-cheeks.

"Yeah. It's nice outside." I agreed, rubbing soap on Aunty Sheen's voluptuous, mature chest and fondling her big, black boobs gently.

"So, how about we fuck outside?" Dee suggested, putting her face on her mother's shoulder from behind and washing Aunty Sheen's deep, dark ass-crack.

"Wow! I was about to suggest that." Aunty Sheen exclaimed and turned her head to kiss her daughter's chubby cheek lovingly, "You know how much I love to fuck outdoors." She grinned at me and squeezed my soft, slippery, thick dick gently.

"That sounds exciting!" I replied excitedly and pressed my mature aunt's plump, soft tits, "Any ideas where we could go?" I asked, looking at Dee and Aunty Sheen.

"There are so many places, bro." Dee said as she stepped out from behind her mother and stood close to me, "We could go to another beach. We could take a risk at some popular tourist spot, though I doubt there would be many people sightseeing in this weather. Still, it would be fun for us." Dee grinned eagerly and rubbed the lather on my bare, firm buttocks.

"All right!" Aunty Sheen agreed and began to rub the soap on my arms.

"Yes. That would be hot." I agreed and rubbed Dee's lovely, large left tit with one hand while soaping her mother's huge, mature boobs with the other.

This way, we talked some more about the different popular tourist sights we could go and fuck at. As the plan took hold, the three of us became increasingly excited. By the end, my excited, young dick was slightly aroused. Still, we wiped ourselves dry and stepped out naked from the bathroom. Just then, the doorbell rang. I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist while Dee and Aunty Sheen, who were naked, stood out of sight of the main door. I thanked the waiter, tipped him a few bucks and took the heavy-laden breakfast tray from him. Dee hurried to lock the door because my hands were full.

Around 10 AM, we started having our breakfast on the balcony. The cool, salty sea-wind felt refreshing on our naked bodies. Aunty Sheen, Dee and I chatted excitedly as we served breakfast. We sat back on the chairs with our plates and elaborated our plans even more. We hurried to finish breakfast because we had to do some preparations before going out. Once we finished breakfast I wrapped the towel around my waist and carried the tray with the used dishes out to the door. I kept it out of the door and locked the door behind once more.

I stepped out into the balcony to see Aunty Sheen and Dee beginning to clean several long, sticky green buds. The old newspaper was spread on the low, round coffee-table. Aunty Sheen and Dee had positioned their chairs so their back was to the balcony railing. This way, they shielded the weed from the strong salty wind that blew in from the sea. I took a seat opposite them and helped Dee and Sheen aunty light cigarettes. We smoked and chatted while our hands worked effortlessly to clear the sticks and seeds.

An_Indian
An_Indian
424 Followers