Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunty Sheen, Dee and I then took turns pissing in the nook. We had had too much water since morning and there were no toilets close by that we knew of. Then we straightened our clothes, put on our windcheaters and walked casually out of the church's rear courtyard.

The rain had stopped some time ago but the air was cold and wet. The ground was muddy too. We made our way slowly to the front gate and stepped out into the street. We reached the parking lot and went to our scooters. We didn't bother to look but I knew the parking lot attendants were ogling my sexy cousin and slutty aunt's plump, jiggling ass cheeks.

I don't mind anyone ogling at Dee or any other fuck-buddy as long as they aren't too obvious about it.

We stopped near our scooters and discussed plans for lunch. We finally decided to have lunch at one of the river-side restaurants on the way from Velha to Panjim. After the short walk, the effects of the weed post-orgasm had lessened somewhat. We were confident enough to ride. So, as before, Aunty Sheen rode with me while Dee rode solo and began searching for a good place to eat.

Fucking All Afternoon At Fort Aguada

(2PM -- 5PM, Thursday 30th October 2008)

We stopped at a small, quaint restaurant facing the Mandovi River. It was within a small, old house right on the small winding road which goes through Old Goa. There were a couple of small round tables on the porch too. Aunty Sheen, Dee and I took off our windcheater and draped them on the back of the metal chairs around one of the tables. The elderly couple who ran the eatery welcomed us warmly. We followed their suggestion of the fish-plate and smoked and discussed the next step while we waited for our orders. We were feeling relaxed and we sat low on our metal chairs.

The lunch came and we started eating ravenously. Despite having had a late breakfast, the lusty hard fuck at the church had left us very hungry. We ate quietly for some time before we continued talking. The conversation soon veered to the next destination. We decided to let Aunty Sheen choose the next sight because it was her turn to fuck me.

Aunty Sheen eagerly suggested Aguada Fort. We had been there several times and had had loads of sneaky fun. Dee and I were also familiar with the fort by then. So, after we finished a hearty, long lunch we were on our way to Aguada from Panji.

I rode with Aunty Sheen sitting behind me while Dee followed us closely on the other scooter. Just like earlier, Aunty Sheen slid her left hand under my windcheater and began teasing my soft, thick dick over the stretchy sweatpants. I felt warm and full after the meal and rode leisurely.

Aunty Sheen began recalling our previous visits to Fort Aguada in great detail. In turn, I told her about the times Dee and I had been naughty at the fort. Sheen aunty then began describing to me the things she wanted to do to me. She told explicit details of the things she wanted me to do to her. My mature Muslim aunt talked shamelessly about the thrill she feels when she fucks in public.

We reached Fort Agauda by 3 PM. The weather had turned quite windy. The strong salty wind blew hard against the sea-side fort. We parked our bikes across the street from the entrance. There were about 10 other vehicles parked so we knew there weren't too many tourists there. We hadn't smoked a cigarette from a long time so we lit up three cigarettes in the deserted parking lot. A young couple came out of the fort and rode away on their bikes. Once the cigarettes were over, we lit up three thick, long joints.

Smoking weed in the parking lot was not a problem because the strong, salty sea-wind swiftly blew the stinky, grey smoke away. After the first few pulls on the joint the weed began taking effect. The hearty lunch with the relaxed and aroused state of mind let the weed take over quickly. We stood in a close huddle, with Dee standing pressed against my left while Aunty Sheen stood a little to the front on my right, facing me. We kept an eye out on the street for traffic and smoked in peace. After fifteen minutes or so, we finished the joints.

Aunty Sheen, Dee and I were very high and aroused as we walked to the entrance of the fort. The interior of the fort was dark as it was already dreary outside. We sauntered into the cool, dark fort and made our way to the lower levels. We knew a few places where we could get naughty without much risk. As we made our way down the wide, winding stone steps, a couple of tourists passed us on their way up.

The lower level has a long passage that runs under the outer walls of the old, sea-side fort. There are small doors leading to tiny rooms to the left, and a row of high-arched windows on the right, opening into the courtyard. The rooms were used for storing weapons and grains during the Portuguese period. These rooms were windowless and bare. The thick stone walls were missing a few stones here and there. The rooms also have large alcoves sunk into the stone walls. The alcoves' ledge was a couple of feet off the stone-floor and barely two feet wide and four feet long.

First, we walked along the slightly illuminated corridor and peaked into each room as we went. Once we reached the end of the passage we snuck into the last room on the left. The dungeon-like room was dark and damp. Only a thin strip of grey light coming in through the window opposite the door illuminated it till a few feet inside.

I entered first into the room and immediately lit the flashlight on my iPhone. I moved it around to take in the small, bare room. I turned around to Dee and Aunty who stood right behind me and looked questioningly.

"This looks good enough to me." Aunty Sheen said and grinned.

I grinned and carefully placed my cell phone upright on one of the alcove's ledge. As I turned around, Aunty Sheen and Dee came closer. I wrapped my left arm around my mature, plump aunt's wide, thick waist and draped my right arm around my sexy, older cousin's curvy, firm waist. I pulled the two of them close and looked at each in turn. Dee made the first move and stood on her tiptoes

to plant a soft, wet kiss on my lips.

"Mmm..." I moaned with lust when I felt Dee's soft, lush lips press against mine.

I opened my mouth and she immediately sucked my long, pink tongue into her warm, wet mouth. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face even closer to hers. Dee began sucking on my tongue hungrily while making soft, moaning noises.

"Mhh... Hmm... Hmm..." Dee moaned approvingly as I stretched my long, wet tongue all the way out of my mouth.

Aunty Sheen was kissing my neck and I felt her hand creeping over my butt. She grabbed my small, firm butt cheek and squeezed it a few times while licking and sucking on the side of my neck. My huge, hardening cock was pressing on Dee's soft, flat tummy in no time. I slid my left hand down from her curvy waist to her large, bubble-like buttocks and grabbed a handful. In the meantime, I slipped my right hand up from my aunt's wide, thick hips and grabbed her large, soft boob while kissing Dee.

I was completely aroused quite quickly. I was about to shove my hand between Dee's deep, tight ass-crack when she suddenly pulled her head away.

"No!" Dee hissed softly, "Its mom's turn." She said and smiled.

Dee gently extracted my arm from around her waist and put my left hand on her mother's other boob. I looked at Sheen aunty and saw her looking back with an intense lust.

"Oh, son." Aunty Sheen moaned.

Sheen aunty hurriedly reached down and grabbed my immense bulge over the sweatpants before squeezing it hard.

"Oh!" I groaned softly at the intense ache in my huge, restrained cock, "Aahh..." I breathed a sigh of relief when Aunty Sheen swiftly pulled down my sweatpants to free my hard, huge dick.

Below my fleshy, free-swinging dick Aunty Sheen was on her knees. She had pulled my sweatpants down to my ankles. Aunty Sheen hurriedly pulled down the zipper of her windcheater before pulling her huge, dark breasts out through the gap. She looked up at my huge, hard dick and grinned as she reached out for it with her right hand. Sheen aunty placed her left hand on her large, motherly boobs and began pressing them while jerking my young, excited dick to intense hardness.

"Dee, keep a lookout, please." Aunty whispered softly in the cold, dark chamber.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Dee going through the sling bag kept on the alcove to my left. I glanced at her and saw her stand upright with her vibrator in hand. Dee turned around and grinned when we made eye contact. Dee winked before she walked hurriedly to the low open doorway of the small, dungeon-like room. I watched her carefully peak to the right towards the steps which led down from the ground floor. She turned and nodded to let us know the coast was clear. She then leaned against the thick wall of the doorway. That way, she could keep an eye out on the passageway and look at us too. The sharp white flashlight illuminated Aunty Sheen and me from my left.

"Come here." Sheen aunty growled softly before pulling at my thick, hard dick.

Aunty Sheen sat upright on her knees on the cold, damp stone-flagged floor. She brought her face close to my young, hard dick and opened her mouth wide. Her wet, firm lips wrapped just below my large, swollen dickhead. Within her warm, welcoming mouth, she ran her soft, wet tongue all around my sensitive, circumcised dickhead. Sheen aunty had a tight grip on the thick base of my long, stiff cock. She fondled her nipples and squeezed her large, dark boobs with her other hand and began sucking me.

"Mhh... Mmhh... Mhh... Mmph!" Sheen aunty moaned along as she gobbled my thick, hard dick inch-by-inch into her small but eager mouth but then gagged when my round, slick dickhead bumped against the back of her throat.

"Ack! Agh! Ack! Aagh! Aack!" Sheen aunty gagged and choked as she forced herself to swallow my huge, long dick even deeper into her tiny, tight throat.

"Oh!" I groaned aloud at this, "Oh yeah... Yeah... Ahh... Yeahh..." I then began moaning encouragingly at my lusty, slutty aunt.

I watched her small, dark head go back and forth and she pushed my huge, long dick deeper and deeper into her tight, wet throat. She twisted her head this way and that and tried to fit in my thick, big cock deeper into her hungry, hot mouth. She let go of her boobs and instead grabbed a handful of my firm, bare butt-cheeks in both hands. She gently pulled me back and forth. I understood immediately and reached out to grab her small ponytail. I then began to pull her head closer to my crotch, making her tiny throat expand visibly as my huge, hard shaft slid into it.

"Gaah..." She gasped aloud as she pulled her head away after several minutes of getting mouth-fucked.

The several small, white streaks of spit dangling between Aunty Sheen's mouth and my slick, round cock-cap shone brightly in the sharp flashlight. Down below, I saw her voluptuous, bared chest heave up and down as she tried to catch her breath after a sloppy, wet face-fuck. My huge, slick thick dick throbbed with anticipation. I bent down and grabbed my aunt's shoulders before pulling her up.

"I want to fuck now." I said hoarsely and pulled her towards the alcove.

I laid my cell phone on the sling bag to one side and made Aunty Sheen sit in the middle of the alcove's ledge. Sheen aunty obeyed immediately. She sat on the ledge and pushed her thick, dark legs wide apart on the stone floor. I knelt down on the cold, damp floor between her stout, spread legs and grabbed my sloppy-wet dick at the base. Aunty hooked her arms under her knees and pulled her dark, fat legs off of the floor.

I was intensely aroused and desperate to fuck. So, I leaned forward till I felt my sensitive, slick dickhead press against Aunty Sheen's fleshy, wet pussy-lips.

"Yeah..." Aunty Sheen groaned encouragingly when she felt my smooth, swollen dickhead press against her slick, fat labia.

I looked down at my crotch as I shoved my huge, hard cock into her dank, warm depth.

"Oooo..." Aunty groaned long and low as my slick, stiff dick slid into her mature, wet cunt.

Aunty Sheen closed her eyes and laid her head back against the damp, dark stone-wall behind her. She kept her thick brown legs spread wide apart so I could fuck her deeper. Aunty Sheen bit her lips to keep herself from crying out too loudly as I sank my big, hard dick steadily into her hungry, hot vagina.

"Mph!" Sheen aunt's painful cry was muffled when I thrust my stiff, big dick to the hilt into her mature, slick pussy.

"Yesss..." I hissed in relief as my long, thick dick sank completely into my mature aunt's dark, plump pussy.

I paused and looked at my slutty, horny aunt as I took a few deep breaths and prepared myself for a long fuck. My huge, thick dick felt incredibly good inside Aunty Sheen's dark, wet pussy. My sensitive, smooth ball-sack pressed against her huge, soft ass-cheeks which hung over the edge of the stone-ledge. I reached out and placed my hands on Sheen aunt's mature, plump boobs. I began playing with her soft, motherly melons and started fucking her.

"Oh! Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh! Ah!" Sheen aunty moaned and groaned loudly as I began fucking her hot, hungry pussy.

My huge, hard dick slipped in and out easily. I loved the way her mature, loose cunt was stretched even further with my thick, stiff shaft. I enjoyed the way my smooth, sensitive scrotum banged softly against her loose, round ass-cheeks each time I thrust in. My slick, stiff cock slid out with a sloppy, wet sound before plunging in with force into her wet, hot vagina repeatedly. My clean-shaven crotch also bumped and rubbed against her thick, prominent clit. It began to make Aunty Sheen hornier with each second. I had a firm grip on her plump, soft tits and I pressed and squeezed them hard while fucking her faster and faster.

"Unh! Ahh! Aah! Oh! Yes! Yes! Ahh! Aah! Aah! Aahh!" Sheen aunty began to moan and groan encouragingly as I quickened my thrusts.

"Ohh..." Dee groaned from one side and I turned to look at her.

Dee stood with her back against the thick doorway with her sneaker-clad feet spread wide on the stone-flagged floor. She had pulled her huge, firm tits out of her windcheater. Dee pressed them with her left while teasing her clit with the vibrator in her right. Dee was extremely lusty as she watched me fuck her mother in the dark, dank dungeon. She grinned when we made eye contact and sneaked a peek into the passageway outside before turning to watch us once more.

I turned around and faced Aunty Sheen and continued to fuck her at a steady fast pace. I didn't even mind the cold, damp stone floor scraping on my knee because I was too high and horny to care. All I wanted to do was to fuck my slutty widowed aunt and make this trip worthwhile. As I kneaded her huge, soft breasts I started to pluck and pinch her large, long nipples at the same time.

"Ohh! Yeah! Ahh! Yeah! Aah! Yeah!" Sheen aunty moaned and urged me to fuck her even harder, "Unh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohh! Ooh!" She began grunting and groaning with intense lust when I obliged.

By then, my hips moved back and forth very fast. My hard, slick dick slid in and out of her wet, warm vagina so fast the friction felt hot on my shaft. As I pumped into her faster and faster I also pulled my aunt's heavy, huge boobs up by her long, stiff nipples. This seemed to drive her closer and closer to her orgasm quickly.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuuuck!" Aunty Sheen swore aloud as she came.

Sheen aunt's plump, mature body shivered and trembled as she climaxed. I felt her slick, warm pussy-juices squirting out on to my crotch every time I pulled my dick out. Her eyes were closed and mouth was open in a silent scream as I continued to fuck her. Sheen aunty finally had had enough after a minute or so.

"Shh... Stop!" Sheen aunty hissed and pleaded before finally pushing me away, "Oooo..." Aunty groaned long and low once she had placed her feet down on the ground.

I sat with my huge, stiff dick buried halfway into her creaming, climaxing cunt for a while. Watching my slutty, mature aunt have such an intense orgasm always made me even hornier. I could feel my thick, hard cock trembling within her hot, climaxing pussy. Sheen aunty grimaced as she opened her eyes. I realized that her thick, fat legs must be cramped after having been spread apart so wide in an awkward position. So, I quickly pulled my stiff, slick dick out of her creaming, wet cunt and moved back to squat instead.

"Oohhh..." Sheen aunty groaned painfully as she closed her heavy, brown legs together.

She sat on the small ledge with her eyes closed and head resting on the wall behind her. Her plump arms were crossed over her exposed, brown breasts. Her busty, mature chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath. In the dim luminance of the cell phone's flesh light I could see a line of her cunt-cream dripping down to the floor. Her thick, stout legs were crossed and she shivered in the after-throes of her intense orgasm.

My thick, hard dick trembled with immense arousal. I could feel it straining to get into a hole once more. By the looks of her I knew Aunty Sheen would not be able to fuck for some minutes. I was too impatient to wait and turned to look at my cousin at the doorway.

Dee grinned lustily as she looked straight at me and ran the buzzing toy's tip gently over her clean, tight cunt-lips. She pushed away from the wall and looked at me expectantly as I quickly stood up. She grinned when I hurried close to her before grabbing her shoulders and roughly pulling her close to me.

"Fuck me." Dee whispered and winked as she rubbed her buzzing vibrator over my slick, hard shaft.

"Shit!" I swore at the intense vibrations running down my huge, hard cock.

I pulled away from Dee for a second to take a quick peek down the passageway. The passage seemed deserted.

"Turn around and stand, babe." I whispered urgently.

Dee immediately turned her back to me and placed her left forearm on the damp, stone wall of the fortified doorway. She placed her forehead on it and pushed her large bubble butt out behind her. I quickly pulled her short black skirt all the way up from the back to reveal her perfectly round and brown ass-cheeks. She wasn't wearing underwear so I got a clear whiff of her musky cunt-cream. I became even more aroused by this.

I quickly stepped close and stood right behind her. I grabbed handfuls of her large, firm butt-buns and spread them as wide as I could. I pushed my thick, slick throbbing hard dick in her deep, taut ass-crack until I felt the familiar wet sensation on my sensitive, swollen dickhead. I jerked my hips forward.

"Umph!" Dee's loud painful cry was muffled in her forearm as my large, round dickhead penetrated past her cute, tight cunt-lips, "Ooo..." Dee groaned softer as I steadily thrust my huge, slick dick into her clenched, wet cunt.

Aunty Sheen's cunt-cream had soaked my thick shaft. So it went in easier than I expected into my cousin's hot, tight pussy. I leaned closer to Dee and kissed her soft neck and continued to thrust up my hard, huge dick into her. I was able to shove my large, stiff cock halfway into her before her big, round ass-cheeks bumped on my crotch.

"Oohh... Yeah..." Dee groaned and moaned when she placed the buzzing vibrator on her clit with her right.

I took a few deep breaths to steady my heartbeat. Then I slowly pulled my hips away from her and then thrust forward once more. I started slow and gradually quickened my pace as we shifted to a comfortable position. I wrapped my arms around my sexy cousin's curvaceous body while fucking her from behind. My left hand moved up to her lovely voluptuous chest and my right slid down her arm to catch the vibrator in her hand. Dee quickly handed the vibrator to me and placed her right hand on the damp stone wall in front. She arched her back to push out her large, round ass cheeks even more.

1...34567...11