Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Dee and I moaned softly together as our cushy, moist lips met.

Dee wrapped her smooth, warm arms tighter around my neck while I caught her tighter around her waist and gently pulled her off of the ground. Dee quickly wrapped her thick, shapely legs tight around my waist as I held her up. We started kissing harder and harder. Dee's warm, naked pussy brushed against my crotch and teased my stiff-standing dick to no end. I took a step forward and pressed Dee against the wall of the nook behind her.

"Mmm... Hmmm... Mm.... Hmmmm..." Dee and I were kissing quite audibly now.

We were too stoned and lusty to care about being caught. I was only worried about getting to fuck for long enough to satisfy my urge at the time. I was completely focused on Dee's soft, plush lips as they smashed hungrily against mine. I was engrossed with the way she lovingly sucked on my long, wet tongue gently. I took deep whiffs of her familiar, erotic perfume. I enjoyed how her firm, large boobs felt pressing hard against my flat chest.

That's when I had the sense of déjà vu. I remember going back to the time a month before. Dee and I had fucked almost exactly at the same place.

"Mphh!" Dee mumbled frustratingly when I finally broke our wet, passionate kiss for some air, "Ohh... Ali..." She whispered softly in a lusty voice and I knew just how horny she was.

Dee carefully unwound her thick, strong legs from around my waist. I gently lowered Dee till her toes touched the stone-flagged floor. We pulled my arms from around each other and looked in the other's eyes for a few seconds.

Dee smiled while her firm, busty chest heaved with anticipation and excitement. I bent my knees and went down as I began caressing her luscious curvy sides. I traced her wonderfully voluptuous figure with my hands. I relished feeling her smooth-skinned contours lovingly as I made my way down. I rested on my knees on the cold, damp, dusty stone floor without hesitation. I then caught the high hem of her tight-fitting skirt and pulled it up steadily. I stopped when her sexy, smooth-shaved cunt was completely exposed. I took a deep whiff of her familiar musky scent and looked at the glistening beads on her brown, tight pussy lips.

Dee quickly spread her sneakers a couple of foot apart on the stone floor and rested her upper back on the damp, musty wall behind her. She pushed her curvy, wide hips forward and offered me her cute, creamy cunt. I gently ran my cold, long hands on the insides of her warm, thick thighs till she shivered. I stopped when I reached her clean, damp crotch. Dee bit her lower lip lustily, looking at me through hooded, horny eyes, and pushed her crotch closer to me. I didn't waste time and placed my wet, soft lips on her creamy labia.

"Ooohhh..." Dee groaned low with lust as I kissed and teased her clit with my lips for a while.

I gently brushed my soft, warm lips on her thick, taut clit and push my chin on her tight, creamy cunt-lips. Dee pulled her bandeau bra down and grabbed her firm, round big boobs to fondle them as I licked her. I pushed my tongue out and gently licked the length of her narrow, wet pussy. Dee reached down with one hand and grabbed a handful of my long, damp hair. She pushed my face closer to her crotch and began humping it. She moved back and forth, letting my long, sticking-out tongue rub her hungry, hot vagina.

"Mm! Mh! Mm! Mh! Mm!" Dee's moaning was muffled because she bit her lip to stifle her lusty noises.

That's when I heard the familiar buzz of the vibrator from behind.

"Oohhh..." Aunty Sheen's soft moan was distinctly audible at the time but I didn't pay attention to her right then.

As Dee rubbed her crotch on my face, I took nodded my head up and down. This frequently made my long, pink tongue slip past her narrow, smooth pussy lips and slide into her creamy, hot cunt. I have always loved the sweet taste of Dee's pussy juices so I was trying to get my tongue deeper into her. I reached up behind Dee from below and grabbed handfuls of her large, taut buttocks. I sat low on my knees, licking my sexy cousin's hot, creamy cunt for several minutes before she neared orgasm.

"Mmhh! Mmm! Mmmh! Mmmh!" Dee's moaned turned more desperate and her breathing got harder and harder.

That's when I stopped her back and forth movements before enveloping her taut, large clit between my wet, soft lips. I sucked on the top of her warm, wet cunt while I licked and pressed her ultra-sensitive clit vigorously. Dee quickly released her tit and grabbed my hair with both hands to pull my face even harder into her crotch. I obliged as best as I could and hurriedly licked and kissed her cunt.

"Ohhhhh...." Dee groaned long and loud as she climaxed.

"Mmph! Mmmh..." I almost choked on her squirting cunt-cream in the beginning but managed to swallow a mouthful before letting the rest of it run down my chin and throat.

"Oohh... Oohhhh... Oohh..." Dee groaned repeatedly as she came hard again and again.

Her body was frozen in position and she trembled noticeably. Her firm ass cheeks were clenched like hard, round rocks while her strong, smooth thighs trapped my lower face in her creaming, climaxing cunt. I tongued and tasted her cunt-cream from time to time and stopped when her climaxing cunt became super-sensitive.

"Aliii..." Dee groaned softly before pulling my face away from the wet, sloppy cunt.

"Oh, baby..." I moaned and released her thick, round, taut buttocks.

Dee pulled gently at my hair to make me stand up. I obliged and stood up to face her. Dee lowered her hands to catch my neck and pull me in for a wet, sloppy kiss.

"Mmmhh..." Dee and I moaned harshly as Dee hungrily licked her cunt-cream off of my lips.

I let her lick and clean her juices from around my mouth before she stopped to catch her breath. I placed my hands gently on her head as Dee looked intently at me. She slid her hands down my chest to my waist and grabbed the wide, elastic waistband. Dee pulled down my sweatpants all the way to my ankles. She then quickly went down to her knees on the cold, damp stone floor. For several seconds, Dee caressed my thick thighs while staring hungrily at my huge, hard cock in front of her face. Then she grabbed the base of my thick, big shaft and leaned forward to kiss it.

"Oh, baby..." I moaned in delight when I first felt her soft, warm lips envelop my ultra-sensitive circumcised dickhead, "Yeah, baby..." I moaned encouragingly the next moment when Dee started to push her soft, wet lips further down my huge, hard dick.

"Mm... Mm... Mmm..." Dee also moaned audibly with lust as she slowly but steadily took my thick, big cock deeper into her small, wet mouth.

"Oh... Ohh... Mm..." Aunty Sheen's soft moans made me turn my head.

I grinned when I saw her. Sheen aunty had pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist. She was standing to my right and recording us while sticking the buzzing vibrator into her cunt. She toyed herself while watching her daughter fellate her nephew.

It was an extremely erotic sight and made my huge, hard dick jerk noticeably within my cousin's warm, wet mouth. I loved the way Dee cupped my big ball-sack with the other hand and fondled it gently. She kept sucking me till she had half my big, thick length in her wet, eager mouth. Then she had to struggle to fit my big, wide shaft any deeper inside.

After several minutes of seeing her unsuccessful tries I finally decided to help her. I grabbed Dee's ponytail tightly and pulled her face abruptly toward me. This sank another inch of my thick, fleshy dick into her small but eager mouth.

"Ack!" Dee gagged hard as my huge, round dickhead bumped against the back of her throat, "Aahh..." She breathed as I pulled her head back a couple of inches but then I began to push and pull her head back and forth over my long, hard length.

"Ackk! Agh! Ack! Agh! Aack! Aagh! Aagh! Aah!" Dee began to choke and gag loudly on my thick, stiff dick but obediently let me face-fuck her.

Dee opened her small, pouty mouth as wide as she could and loosened her throat muscles. This way, she was successful in sucking almost my entire dick. After several long minutes, I was ready to fuck her. So I jerked her head back, pulling my huge, sloppy-wet cock out of her mouth.

"Huh... Huh... Huh..." Dee huffed and panted as she tried to catch her breath after being face-fucked continuously for several minutes.

I watched her spittle drip down in streaks from her thick, pouty lips to her big, voluptuous brown chest. She panted and desperately rubbed the slick saliva all over her firmly round boobs. I pulled at her ponytail and she complied by standing up straight. I released her hair and lowered my hand to her neck. Dee had a tight grip at the base of my huge, slick dick and looked at me with intense lust.

"Fuck me!" She whispered fiercely at me before wrapping her arms around my neck once more.

"I want to fuck you so bad, baby." I replied with the same intensity and moved a step closer.

Dee leaned back against the wall and lifted her left leg up. She is curvy yet surprisingly flexible so it was easy for her to do. I bent my knees a bit and hooked a hand under her knee. Dee guided me till my huge, slick, super-sensitive dickhead was placed right over her creamy, wet cunt. I pushed up hard.

"Aah!" Dee cried aloud as my round dickhead stretched her tight cunt and penetrated into her slick vagina, "Sshhh... Shit!" She hissed in pain and swore aloud as I thrust a couple of inches of my thick dick into her tight pussy.

I paused with my huge, stiff dick buried halfway into Dee's tight, hot cunt. I leaned forward and pressed my clean-shaven crotch against her smooth, soft crotch. I was also able to place my hungry, hot lips on her soft, smooth neck. I began to kiss and suck on her neck as I started to thrust up and down, making my crotch rub her large, ultra-sensitive clit at the same time. I started with slow, sensual thrusts and felt her prominent clitoris pressing and rubbing against my crotch.

"Mm... Mmm... Mm... Mm..." Dee moaned softly.

She enjoyed my thick, big dick filling her hungry, hot pussy. I kept kissing and sucking on her lovely, soft neck for a while before I made my way down to her voluptuous chest. Her big, brown boobs were crushed against my firm chest. My hips kept thrusting slowly up and down and I bent my head to kiss my sexy cousin's lovely, large boobs. I left a trail of wet, lusty kisses down her taut, deep cleavage before turning my focus to her stiff, sensitive nipples.

"Ooh... Ooh... Ooh... Oohh..." Dee's moans turned louder at this.

She grabbed my head and smashed my face into her warm, voluptuous bare chest. I started sucking and licking her nipples alternatively. I would kiss and tease her left nipple with my tongue and would suck on her other nipple, and vice versa. I held Dee around her curvy waist with my left arm, bending her backwards so I could reach her lovely, large breasts easier. Now I put my right hand under her knee and held up her thick, firm left leg up and out to my right. Dee stood on tiptoe of her right foot as I thrust my huge, hard dick up and down into her tight, wet cunt.

"Mm... Mm... Mm.... Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly from behind me.

I could hear the soft buzz of her vibrator accompanied by the sloppy noises as Aunty Sheen fucked her hot, hungry pussy. My big, stiff cock thrusting in and out of Dee's creamy, hot cunt also made audible sloppy noises now.

"Mmh... Hmm.. Hmm... Hmmm..." Dee's moans turned to encouraging groans after a while and she pressed my face harder on to her bare, busty chest.

I began to fuck her harder at this. My breathing was harder too. I could feel the strain now. I had been fucking with bent knees and my thighs were beginning to feel the effort. Still, I kept on thrusting up and down and made sure to let my smooth tummy brush against Dee's super-sensitive clit vigorously with each thrust. I was only thrusting half my huge, stiff dick into Dee's hot, wet cunt so I felt when her tight pussy tightened even more.

"Mm.. Mm... Mmph!" Dee moaned once and twice before planting a wet, hard kiss on my mouth, "Mmhhh! Mmph! Mmhh! Mmph! Mmh!" Dee then started climaxing hard and her moans were muffled in my mouth.

I let Dee suck on my lower lip as she trembled and shivered in the throes of an orgasm. I gently lowered her upraised leg and let her stand on her two feet. Then I bent my knees and slowly pulled my huge, slick dick out of her creaming, climaxing cunt. Dee's grip on my hair tightened at this for a moment as she felt her over-stretched cunt-walls come together once more.

Dee continued to suck and kiss my lip hard for a couple of minutes as she tried to recover from the intense orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held on to her huge, firm butt-cheeks so I could keep her upper body pressed against mine. Dee closed her thighs over my huge, stiff, slick dick and I enjoyed the soft, warm feeling for a while. Eventually, Dee stirred and released her grip on my neck. I popped her thick, right nipple out of my mouth and stood up straight. We made eye contact and I noticed she could barely keep her stoned, satisfied eyes open.

I wasn't finished by a long shot. I grinned and shook my head at Dee before pulling her away from the wall. I bent close to her ear.

"Turn around baby." I whispered softly.

Dee grinned sluggishly and hurried to stand with her back to me. Her curvy, round waist brushed against my slick, wet, round dickhead. She put her hands on the dank stone wall and turned her head to look at me over her shoulder. I saw Dee bite her plump lower lip suggestively before she took a step back. Her large, firm bubble butt pressed on my stiff, slick dick and I had to take a step back. Dee then spread her sneaker-clad feet wider on the dusty, stone floor and arched her back. Her big, brown booty cheeks jutted out and she shook them invitingly.

"Mmhh..." Aunty Sheen moaned aloud and I glanced at her.

I saw her leaning against the wall to the side, with her feet spread apart on the floor. She was shoving the 6-inch long vibrator feverishly in her cunt. We made eye contact and her hooded, lusty eyes twinkled with delight. She nodded encouragingly at me. I grinned and turned around to look at my sexy older cousin's lovely, large ass.

"Fuck me daddy." Dee said in a desperate tone.

I snapped into action at that. After grabbing hold of Dee's large, firm ass-cheeks I spread them as wide as I could. I bent my knees till my stiff, slick dick was at level with her creamy, brown cunt. I pushed my huge, hard dick down with my thumbs and rubbed its large, shiny dickhead over her super-sensitive clit from below. Dee squirmed at this but then her lust won. She pushed her lovely, large behind as much as possible and I placed my feet firmly on the floor. After placing my round, circumcised dickhead over her clenched, creamy labia I suddenly jerked my hips.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted aloud as my thick, round cock-cap widened her tight, wet cunt lips, "Ooo..." She groaned softly next as I continued to sink in my huge, slick dick as deep as I could into her tight, wet vagina.

"Oh yeah..." I groaned approvingly when I felt the familiar tightness of my cousin's cunt and her firm, round ass cheek pressing on my clean-shaven crotch.

I had succeeded in sinking my thick, large dick almost all the way into Dee's tight, hot pussy. I released her big, brown buttocks and ran my hands up her curvy sides to her large, firm boobs. I fondled her round, heavy breasts and began to fuck Dee while standing behind her.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah!" Dee groaned again and again as I sank my thrust my stiff, big dick in and out of her warm, wet depths.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm... Hmm..." Aunty Sheen was moaning louder and louder too.

The only other thing that was louder was the smacking sound of flesh. My flat crotch smashed repeatedly against Dee's firm, round butt cheeks with each thrust in. I enjoyed the firm jiggling of her taut, globular butt-cheeks and kept on pinching and teasing her long, hard nipples at the same time. My big, cum-heavy ball-sack also smacked against Dee's super-sensitive clit too.

"Aah! Oh! Aah! Oh! Aah! Ohh! Aah! Aah! Ohh! Ali! Ali! Ali!" Dee's grunts and groans turned to pleas but I was too lusty to care.

Dee hung her head down and mewled softly as I pounded her harder and harder from behind. She had to stand precariously on her toes in an attempt to lessen the pain of my rough fucking somehow. I released Dee's large, left boob and instead grabbed hold of her long, black ponytail.

"Ow!" Dee cried aloud at having her head suddenly jerked up, "Aah! Ouch! Aa! Aah! Aah! Aa! Ow! Aah!" She then began groaning and grunting with pain as I started to fuck her feverishly now.

I held on to her soft ponytail like a rein and used it to fuck her harder and harder from behind. I pulled my right hand away from her big, firm breast and raised it up to bring it smacking down on Dee's huge, round ass-cheek.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Dee's reaction and the sound of me spanking her lovely, large ass were heard almost at the same time, "Aah! Oww! Aah! Aahh! Ohh! Ouch!" She then began to moan with each thrust and would cry out aloud in pain when I spanked her either ass-cheek.

I was frenziedly fucking Dee from the back. I remember the way her warm, slick cunt clung tightly to my huge, hard shaft. I distinctly felt her taut, young pussy lips pressing my thick, stiff dick hard with each thrust in and out. Spanking Dee and seeing her jerk and squirm as I fucked her hard was more than I could take. My breathing became harder now and my mouth was opening wider and wider. My eyes wanted to shut down and I closed them. I enjoyed only the carnal sensation of skin against skin for a minute or so.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." Aunty Sheen swore again and again as she climaxed hard just then.

I didn't turn to look at her but prepared as I reached my peak too.

"Dee..." I warned softly through panting breaths, "Oh shit!" I swore aloud the next moment as I came hard.

"Ali!" Dee called out at the same time and we climaxed together.

My body froze with my trembling, climaxing dick buried all the way in my cousin's creaming cunt. I could see stars inside my eyelids as I flew higher and higher in the throes of an ecstatic orgasm. I could barely stand with bent knees so I plopped my head down on Dee's upper back and rested my forehead against it. I was trembling too and each squirt of my sticky, hot cum inside her sent shivers down my spine. Dee's climaxing cunt pulsated and milked my orgasmic dick till the last drop.

After what felt like forever, my senses returned. I took a deep breath and Dee's soft, smooth skin felt nice on my face. I nuzzled her spine for a few seconds before slowly standing straighter. This caused my slippery, softening dick to slide out of her creamy, wet cunt.

"Oohhh..." Dee groaned softly at this.

I helped her stand up straight too. She leaned back on me and made me wrap my arms around her voluptuous chest and flat, soft tummy. I held her tight from the back and helped her to catch her breath. My slick, messy dick was pressed on the ledge of her prominent, round buttocks. I knew a lot of the messy mix of cum and cunt-juice was dribbling down the insides of her thick, closely-clenched thighs.

"That was fucking awesome!" Dee said her usual line after a fuck and grinned as she looked up at me.

"I know, right!" I agreed with her.

I let go of Dee and we finally turned around to look at her mother. Sheen aunty stood a couple of feet away to my right. She was grinning proudly while cleaning her cunt-juices off of the vibrator with a tissue.

I quickly took a look around to make sure the courtyard was deserted. Dee grabbed the box of tissues from the sling-bag and we wiped ourselves as best as we could.