Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, my eyes roved over their curvy, brown naked bodies. Dee's young, firm boobs jiggled barely dangled down as she sat leaning forward on her chair. Aunty Sheen's plump, mature boobs dangled and swayed visibly as she talked animatedly whilst cleaning the weed.

Once we cleaned a couple of handfuls of the icky-sticky we started rolling the joints. Aunty, Dee and I had been smoking weed for over 2 years by then and were good at rolling straight, long joints. We finished rolling 10 thick, long spliffs at the end.

Right then, the weather turned drearier. It started to drizzle too. The tiny droplets of rain were flung hard into the balcony by the strong sea-wind. Aunty Sheen grabbed the ten joints and we went into the room. Once inside, we hurried to get ready.

Sacrilegious Sex in Church

(11AM -- 2PM, Thursday 30th October 2008)

It was few minutes past 11 A.M. when the three of us finished getting ready. Keeping in mind the rainy weather, I wore light clothes which would dry up easily. I had put on a black vest underneath a black windcheater. I wore a pair of black-colored nylon sweatpants below. I didn't bother to wear underwear and let my dick and balls dangle freely inside. I slipped on my sneakers and turned around to look at Aunty Sheen and Dee.

Aunty Sheen looked hot like a slut. She had her dark, wavy hair in a ponytail and dark red lipstick on her thin, severe lips. On top, she was wearing a small, tight-fitting black vest. It burst out and strained to hold her huge, motherly boobs within because Sheen aunty was not wearing a bra underneath. She had put on a black-colored windcheater too.

Below, Aunty Sheen wore a dark-blue, flared mini-skirt which ended just above her knees. The small skirt was pulled up noticeably at the back because her giant, round ass-cheeks strained the fabric at her behind. I noticed the way her enormous, round butt-cheeks jiggled freely and I knew she wasn't wearing panties too. The two large flowers on the back of the skirt were placed perfectly on her huge, globular booty-cheeks. I loved the way the small, loose skirt showed off her thick, brown shapely legs and her tiny feet encased in sneakers.

Dee looked sexy though. She too had put her hair in a high ponytail and put on glossy pink lipstick. She was only wearing a tight, slim bandeau bra on top which squished her lovely, large, round tits together and created an enormous, deep cleavage. She had pulled a dark-blue windcheater over it. Dee wore a black, cotton knee-high skirt. The thin, stretchy fabric clung fiercely to her flared, curvy waist and outlined her sexy, large bubble butts enticingly. The lack of panty-line told me she was not wearing underwear too. The clingy skirt ended above Dee's knees and showed off her thick, round thighs and shapely, wide calves. She too wore a pair of sneakers on her tiny feet.

Aunty Sheen swung her wide, rounded hips as she walked over the table in the corner of the room. There, she began filling the sling-bag with everything we would need outdoors. She first stuffed several sex-toys of hers and Dee's into the bag. This included a couple of butt-plugs and vibrators each. She then put a couple of water bottles, a fresh pack of cigarettes, two lighters, the ten thick joints in a pencil-case, two small towels and a pack of tissue papers over these. We put our cellphones and wallets in our windcheaters. I hooked the loaded sling-bag over my shoulders but up front and walked out of the room. Aunty locked the door carefully and we went down to the parking lot.

We chatted excitedly in hushed tones as we walked down the stairs. I was walking behind and watched my mature aunt's plump, huge ass cheeks swaying. I would switch over and watch my sexy, curvy cousin's large, bubble-shaped booty cheeks jiggle hard with each step. I felt a stirring in my sweatpants even before we reached the store up front. I was getting increasingly excited with our plans.

Dee had suggested we go to the St. Francis Church in Velha, Old Goa. We had visited this immense, historic church several times before and had had sex within it every single time. This time too we decided to have some sneaky, sacrilegious fun in the church. We didn't know if there would be tourists around or not so we had a few other options open too.

When we stepped out of the shade of the guest-house in front, I noticed it had started drizzling very lightly. The strong sea wind blew very tiny droplets at us as we walked to the small parking lot below our rooms. As usual, Sheen aunty rode with me while Dee followed us close on her scooter. Aunty sat really close to me with her huge, soft, bra-less breasts pressing hard on my back. She pressed her thick, bare thighs alongside my thighs and wrapped her bare, thick arms loosely around my waist. She slid her left hand underneath my windcheater and cupped my dangling cock and balls over my loose, puffy sweatpants.

Once we rode ahead of Calangute Circle the small road had less traffic. The wind still blew tiny droplets of water on my face and dampened my dark, long hair. Aunty Sheen began talking dirty to me once we hit the road to Panji. She caressed and fondled my ball-sack over my sweatpants and told me all the naughty things she wanted to do to me and Dee. She went into details about her lusty plans and promised we'd have an unforgettable time.

By the time we drove around the roundabout before Panji and started driving along the Mandovi River, I was very aroused. My huge, stiff dick poked a small tent in my loose sweatpants. I didn't mind getting a stiffy while riding because there was very less two-wheeler traffic on the road. People passing us in cars to the right couldn't see Aunty Sheen's left hand was under my windcheater.

We reached Velha around 12 PM and Aunty Sheen finally stopped teasing me. She pulled her hand out from under my windcheater as we rode into the parking lot for the Se Cathedral. We parked our scooters close to the entrance. There were only a handful of other rented scooters parked. So we knew only a few fools were out and about in the cold, drizzling weather. I waited for a minute or so for my erection to soften. I love fucking in public but not to the extent of walking with a stiffy on the streets.

We paid the parking lot attendant and I noticed him ogling Dee and Aunty Sheen's shapely, brown legs. They pretended not to notice and walked out of the parking lot. I followed them as we made our way across the large road and towards the church. I watched my aunt and cousin's lovely, large buttocks swaying and jiggling as they walked a few steps ahead. They were eager to get into the huge white church. I felt my dick stirring once more as I ogled their lovely, large behinds entice me all the way to the entrance.

We stepped through the huge, brown doors and I was again awestruck by its cavernous height. The golden brown stones within glowed dully with the golden light coming from the altar. Luckily, we were among the handful of other tourists who were in the church at the time. I could see only the small group of old white ladies admiring the artworks along the walls up at the left of the huge, raised altar. The big arches on each side wall were almost dark. A thick strip of dull light coming in through the wide open doorways illuminated the area near the entrance.

Back then, security wasn't too tight at the church. There were barely a few people from the maintenance staff hanging around the church property at the time. We paused at the doorway and I pointed to the first arch to the right. We tiptoed under the arch and stood with our backs against the far corner. Dee and Aunty Sheen had pushed me into the corner and crowded around me, with Dee pressing against me from the left while Aunty Sheen closed in at my right. I grinned as I pulled their skirts up hurriedly and put my moist, cool palms on their soft, clean-shaven crotches.

"Oohh..." Aunty Sheen moaned when I touched her big, prominent clit.

"Sshh..." Dee hissed at the same time when I brushed my fingertips on her moist, warm cunt.

"Mm..." I moaned in turn when I felt my aunt and cousin grab my excited dick from over the sweatpants.

"Muah... Muah... Mm... Muah... Yeah..." Aunty Sheen and Dee began kissing my cheeks and moaning encouragements.

I had an eye out at the main door and was listening to the soft murmur of the group of tourist at the front of the church. It was thrilling to finger-fuck my slutty aunt and horny cousin with the fear of being caught by, and offending a bunch of old white ladies. I knew we could leave before they could let anyone know but the thought of it turned me on immensely.

"Aaahhh..." I groaned long and low when Aunty Sheen pulled my waistband down and let my thick, long dick free in the cool, damp air.

Aunty Sheen started stroking my big, hard cock slowly and deliberately while Dee cupped my smooth scrotum down below. I loved the way their soft, moist hands worked wonderfully on my cock and balls. I had started to slide my thin long forefinger into Dee and Aunty Sheen's warm, wet cunts. They had spread their feet apart on the ground so I could reach their hungry pussies more conveniently. I slid my index finger all the way into their warm, wet depths and started to rub their G-spots with expert hands.

"Mm... Hmm... Hmm... Hm... Hmm... Hmm..." Aunty Sheen and Dee moaned faster and faster the more I fingered their G-spots.

At the same time, Dee and Aunty Sheen were fondling and jerking me fiercely too. My young, hard dick stood completely thick and erect in my aunt's small hand. Dee's arm was buried into my sweatpants as she slowly yet steadily massaged my ball-sack. After several minutes of this my hands were cramping up so I hurried my fingering even more.

"Mph! Mh! Hmm! Mph! Mmh!" Dee and Aunty Sheen bit down on their lips and moaned and mumbled softly with increasing excitement.

I pressed my palms harder on their large, sensitive clits and rubbed their G-spots with my fingertips vigorously. I could now hear the muffled sloppy sounds coming from their crotches as they neared orgasm. I was almost panting with the effort now as I kept on fingering their slippery, warm pussies while trying to keep my excited, thick dick in check.

"Oh shit!" Dee swore softly and was the first to orgasm.

I felt a rush of her slick, warm cunt-cream on my left hand as she climaxed hard.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen almost cried aloud as she came hard the very next instant.

Sheen aunt's warm, slick pussy-juices gushed out harder than her daughter's and soaked my right hand completely.

"Fuck..." I swore softly in amazement at this and kept on fingering their G-spots and rubbing their clits for several more seconds.

"Stop..." Sheen aunty begged softly and I immediately stopped.

"Ohh..." Dee sighed and shivered before she squatted down on the floor and let her slick, whitish cunt-cream splatter on the dark stone floor.

Dee clung to my left leg for support and Aunty Sheen leaned her weight on me in exhauster to my right. I rested my wet right hand below her giant, jutting ass cheeks and held her close, with her huge, soft motherly boobs pressing on my chest. Aunty Sheen had released my stiff, long cock in the throes of her orgasm and I hurried to put it back into the waistband. The thick, stretchy waistband was the only thing that could restrain my thick, huge erection. I looked up just in time to see another small group of tourists walk into the church. Thankfully, they went straight to the arch on the left of the door, so we went unnoticed for the moment.

"Shh!" I hissed a warning.

Dee immediately stood up straight and Aunty slid off to stand leaning on the wall. We acted casual and unobtrusively arranged our clothes. Dee's white, watery cunt-cream had left a large splattered strain on the stone floor. Thankfully, none of it had gotten on my sneakers.

I opened the sling-bag and pulled out the pack of wet-wipes. I took a couple of the cool, moist tissues before passing the pack to Aunty Sheen. I used the moist tissue to wipe their slick, warm pussy juices off of both hands. In the meanwhile, Aunty and Dee tried to wipe their thick, slick thighs as best as they could while acting casual. Although none of the tourists had turned to look towards us, we were trying not to look too suspicious.

Once we cleaned up we decided to head out as the church was getting considerably crowded. We hurried out of the dark church and out into a light drizzle. The wind had slowed down considerably so the small water droplets fell down softly from the dark grey sky. My hard-on pressed against my flat tummy and I was very aroused. Dee suggested we could go to the rear-garden. So we walked around the side of the huge church and enjoyed the well-manicured lawns. Once we reached the back, we went to the thick growth of trees all the way at the rear of the church grounds.

Once there, we stopped under a small cluster of low, big-leaved trees to take shelter from the rain. Without even talking about it, the three of us wanted to smoke up so we found the perfect spot for it. From there, we could see over the foliage on to the enormous church grounds and the road that ran along the side of the property. We stood with our backs against a thick tree trunk, with Dee to my right and Aunty Sheen at my left. We slipped down the zipper and opened up our damp windcheaters.

Again, I dug around in the sling-bag around my shoulder and picked three thick, long joints from the oblong, metal pencil-case. Once I passed two along to my aunt and cousin I helped them light up with the disposable lighter. I lit my joint and kept the lighter but pulled the strings close over the bag's opening.

"So, have you guys had your fill?" I asked with a smirk.

"Mm..." Dee hesitated.

"Actually, I think we hurried to our orgasms. It was thrilling but I can still feel my pussy asking for more." Aunty Sheen grinned as she said this.

"Yes, that's true." Dee agreed with her mother.

"Hmm..." I mumbled and took a deep drag on my joint.

As I held in the smoke, I felt the weed take effect almost immediately. I felt the familiar tingling sensation.

"So I'll make you cum again." I said simply, looking at Dee and Aunty Sheen in turn and blowing out the acrid grey smoke.

It floated over our heads before dispersing in the soft, cold breeze. As we smoked, Dee turned to face me and leaned on me. So, I put my right under Dee's windcheater and wrapped it around her curvy, lovely waist. I held the joint in my left hand and Dee held hers in the right. With her left hand, she pulled my waistband down and let up thick, semi-erect dick out of my sweatpants. Dee wrapped her soft palm around my thick, semi-stiff shaft and began stroking it. It responded almost immediately and jerked to its full length with her expert touch.

We smoked this way for some time. Then Dee started talking about the last time we had fucked on these very same church grounds. Barely a month had passed since Dee and I had come on a short trip to Goa. Aunty Sheen became excited as she got high. As Dee continued talking and smoking, Aunty Sheen reached out and opened the sling-bag. I watched her dig around till she grabbed her 6-inch long purple vibrator.

"Go on..." Aunty Sheen grinned and nodded encouragingly at her daughter.

Dee continued to explain in explicit detail the sneaky fuck we had had in the back courtyard of the old church building. Sheen aunty was listening and watching Dee's face intensely. Just like that, aunty pulled her skirt up with her left hand. I watched with growing excitement as Aunty Sheen put the vibrator's rounded tip on her dark, mature cunt before switching it on. It buzzed very softly and was barely audible. However, its effects were completely visible by my high and horny aunt's lusty expressions. Aunty Sheen would take a deep drag on her joint and hold the smoke into her lungs while she listened to Dee and rubbed the buzzing toy gently over her thick, slick clit.

"Sweety... What happened next?" Aunty Sheen asked impatiently.

Dee had stopped at a crucial point to take a puff on her joint. Dee grinned at her mother's impatience and continued the dirty discourse. Aunty Sheen took hurried puffs on her joint now and had started to insert the tip of her buzzing toy into her slick, wet cunt. Dee was squeezing my huge, hardened dick by then. It stood stiff and erect ahead of me. I was quite high and horny by then too.

"Mm... Hmm.... Mm..." Sheen aunty moaned and mumbled very softly throughout.

As the joints ended, we flung them on the wet, muddy ground and Aunty Sheen came to stand up close on my left. I reached out and grabbed her giant, soft mature ass-cheeks to pull her closer to me while she toyed with her pussy. Dee had a firm grip at the base of my thick, stiff cock. The multi-streaks of thick veins popped out on its huge, hard length.

"Oh shit!" Aunty Sheen cried out aloud as she climaxed.

She pushed the thin, plastic vibrator all the way inside her creaming, dark cunt and came hard. I held on to her huge, soft ass-cheek as best as I could with my left hand while her plump, stout body trembled and shivered. Dee grinned proudly and watched her mother climax hard with her narration skills. I grinned with excitement and intoxication too.

As we waited for Aunty Sheen to recover the light drizzle swiftly turned into rain. The bigger raindrops penetrated through the canopy above and splashed down on our heads. Aunty recovered quite fast at this. We didn't want to get wet and spoil the high. As she shoved the slick, wet vibrator into the sling-bag, Dee suggested we go to the rear courtyard, because that was the closest place with a shade overhead. The courtyard was surrounded on four sides by a raised, covered corridor which could protect us from the rain.

We hurried across the muddy path and sneaked into the courtyard from the small gate to the side. I had a great idea so I led Aunty and Dee to the right, exactly opposite the main entranceway which connected the church to the courtyard. The large iron door was shut that time. We hurried to climb the small flight of steps leading from the courtyard lawn to the corridor. We were careful to step on the grassy parts so as not to leave our footprints. The going was slow because we were quite high. I felt incredibly lightweight. Yet, I distinctly remember feeling my stiff, thick dick straining against my stretchy sweatpants.

"This is where we fucked that time." I said, pointing to the right corner of the covered corridor.

Aunty Sheen and Dee grinned and followed me quickly. We walked to the far corner and snuck into the small nook created by the two damp, mildewed stone walls. We unzipped our windcheaters and took them off completely. I hung the windcheaters by their hoods on some of the small stones that jutted out of the wall at waist-height. I turned around and took a quick look at the courtyard and the door to make sure no one had followed us. I turned around to look at my slutty aunt and sexy cousin.

Dee and Aunty Sheen were flicking their ponytails to flick the water off. I watched Dee's lovely, young boobs jiggle and sway firmly with her movements. My thick, huge dick was now straining hard against my pants. It made a prominent tent at my crotch. I felt my huge, hard dick jerk noticeably at this. Dee noticed it too because she grinned knowingly when I looked at her face.

"Mom..." Dee called out softly at Aunty Sheen, while looking straight at me, "How about we recreate what happened that day. Would you like that?" Dee said with a wink and grin.

"Wow!" Sheen aunty exclaimed, pleased, "Would you, please?" She asked eagerly.

"Of course!" I answered, grinning at Aunty Sheen.

Dee stepped closer to me and helped to take the sling bag off of my shoulder. Aunty Sheen took the bag and Dee wrapped her arms around my neck. I relaxed completely at this. I let the weed take control and went with the flow. I breathed in Dee's distinct musky scent and looked deep in her big, brown eyes twinkling with lust. Dee came closer to me and pressed her soft, flat tummy against me, thus pressing my huge, stiff dick upwards. It strained and poked her smooth, flat tummy but Dee pressed on closer. She stopped when her large, firm breasts were squished against my flat, smooth chest. She tilted her head up and closed her eyes as I bent my head down.