Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" Aunty and Dee cried aloud at the sudden, stinging pain on their lovely, sensitive butt-cheeks, "Aah! Ohh! Oww! Aah! Ohh!" They started to cry and groan loudly as I began spanking them earnestly.

"You busty sluts ... You dirty fucking whores ... Shameless whores ..." I kept murmuring half to myself in my increasing aroused and stoned state of mind.

My eyes switched between my aunt's giant, round ass-cheeks and my cousin's large, bubble buttocks. I was enjoying the sight of their big, brown booties jiggling and rippling with each hard, cracking spank. After a few minutes, I lost count and the sensation in my palms and kept on spanking my slutty submissive aunt and cousin like an automaton. I was totally immersed in the way their big, bare buttocks wiggled firmly after each harsh, merciless spank. They moaned lustily and groaned painfully all through.

"Fuck!" I swore aloud and gasped for breath.

It seemed like I had been spanking their asses forever. I figured it must have been at least 10 minutes because my palms were senseless after beating flesh for so long and my arms felt cramped too. I could feel a little sweat building up but it quickly cooled in the strong salty sea wind. Aunty and Dee trembled in place, with their large, lovely reddish ass-cheeks quivering delightfully. My huge, thick dick was now extremely stiff. My stoned, sultry brain wanted more such sensations.

"Turn around." I said and my aunt and cousin immediately obeyed.

I grabbed the sling bag from the side. After fumbling inside for a minute I grabbed four large, wooden clothespins from my aunt's sex-toy bag. I grinned and placed them on the bag beside me. Without a word I grabbed my aunt's huge, heavy, bound breast and pulled her closer.

"I know you like having your nipples teased, you slut. This should keep you in control for some time." I said as I placed the clothespin over her long, taut nipples one by one.

"Aah! Oohh ..." Aunty Sheen cried initially and then groaned softly when I put the second clothespin on her other nipple, "Thank ... Thank you, Sir..." Sheen aunty managed to say between gasps for breath.

I didn't even acknowledge but turned to Dee.

"It's your turn, bitch." I said to Dee who started longingly at her mother's mature, tight-bound and nipple-clamped tits.

Dee eagerly pushed her lovely, tightly-tied tits towards me and grinned, with her head bowed down obediently. I didn't grab my cousin's large, tight-bound boobs but pinched the base of her thick, long nipples instead. This made her large, taut nipples to stand out even more erect. This made it easier for me to place the clothespins and keep her nipples pinched permanently.

"Oohh ..." Dee gasped painfully as the clothespins kept her long, sensitive nipples tightly pressed.

She gasped for breath with mouth wide open and eyes shut tightly. Her face clearly showed the struggle as she fought the painful stinging sensation radiating from her super-sensitive nipples. After a few deep breaths she was finally able to bear the pain somewhat and opened her eyes.

"Th ... Thank you ... my Master." Dee stammered with the pain but obediently thanked me for putting her tender, taut nipples in clamps.

I didn't reply but turned to search for something in the sling bag once more. Eventually, I found the two thin, long vibrators and pulled them out. The pink 8-inch vibrator belonged to Aunty Sheen and the red 5-inch long and 2-inch thick vibrator was Dee's. I raised my hands up holding the two sex-toys for my slutty aunt and horny cousin to see. Their grimacing faces lit up visibly at the sight because they knew they would now get to orgasm at least. I was sure their large, tightly-tied tits and hard-clamped nipples were aching very much.

I gave a few flicks to the drooping clothespins just to make sure.

"Aah!" Aunty and Dee gasped and flinched back at the intense pain in their taut, clamped nipples.

"Good." I murmured, satisfied to see my handiwork.

I was holding the pink vibrator in my left and the red vibrator in my right according to how my aunt and cousin were positioned in front. I crossed my arms and put the red vibrator close to my aunt's face and the pink one close to my cousin's face.

"Lick." I ordered simply.

Aunty and Dee didn't hesitate to lower their heads and engulf each other's sex-toys into their mouths.

"Mm ... Mm ... Mm ..." Aunty and Dee moaned lustily and bent their heads this way and that to get the long, plastic vibrators completely wet.

"Enough." I said and pulled the spit-wet sex-toys out of their sucking mouths, "Spread your legs wide apart and stand, you whores." I ordered next.

Aunty and Dee hurried in their stoned, bound state to obey me and took a small step back. As they stood close together, they had to spread their outer feet so I had clear access to their clean-shaven, hungry crotches. Their eyes were stuck on the shiny, plastic sex-toys in my hands. I relished the moment and took my time to switch on the vibrators. The heavy, slick sex-toys began buzzing and I finally felt some sensation in my numbed palms.

"Are you ready to orgasm, you dirty, little whores?" I asked and grinned.

"Yesss..." Dee and Aunty hissed and nodded their head vigorously.

Without another word I reached down with both hands and placed the buzzing, round tips of the vibrators right on their hot, hungry cunts.

"Ooo ..." Aunty and Dee groaned loud with lust.

Their eyes snapped shut and they tilted their heads up to the sky. They gasped for breath through their open mouths as I started to push the spit-wet vibrators slowly into their hungry, slick pussies. I felt the sex-toys ease into their creamy, hot cunts and I shoved them deeper inside. I stopped only when my hand bumped their wet, stretched vagina.

"Aaa ... Oohh ... Aaa ... Oohhh ..." Sheen aunt and Dee started to groan with intense pain initially when I began to fuck them with their vibrators.

The heavy, steel butt-plugs were buried deep into their tight, little assholes. The double penetration of the buzzing sex-toys in their cunts made the experience quite painful yet pleasurable for the two. I could tell because a little while later, their lusty groans grew louder. Mother and daughter obviously became too brazen in their lusty, stoned state. I was very bold and extremely excited too. I had to lean forward a little to thrust the slick, buzzing sex-toys in and out of my submissive aunt and subservient cousin's hungry, wet cunts.

"Ssh ... Sir ... Master ... Oh, yeah ... Ahhh ..." Sheen aunt and Dee kept on voicing their pleasure in lusty tones

I kept fucking their slick, hot pussies with their long, buzzing vibrators and could feel their tips bumping against the bulge of the butt-plugs deep within their cunts.

My eyes switched between their lusty faces and their lovely, tight-bound boobs. Aunty Sheen and Dee had begun trembling the moment I'd started toying their cunts. This made their huge, tied tits quiver and shiver delightfully. My huge, hard dick responded by jerking spasmodically with intense excitement.

My lusty aunt and cousin's delighted groans were mixed with sloppy wet sounds of the vibrating sex-toy slipping in and out of their creamy, hot cunts. I would bump my thumb against their tight, prominent clits each time I shoved the vibrators in. This drove my slutty aunt and sexy cousin closer and closer to orgasm.

"Ooh ... Ohh ... Ohh ..." Their lusty groans turned to loud, brash moans as they neared climax after several minutes.

"Come..." I whispered and almost immediately Aunty Sheen and Dee climaxed.

"Aaagghh!" Sheen aunt and Dee growled aloud wildly and trembled with the intensity of their orgasms.

They stumbled forward on their knees and rested against the raised gravestone for support as they climaxed hard. I felt their climaxing cunts squirting out slick, warm juices all over my hands. The vibrators were extremely slick and my grip started slipping as I continued to shove the buzzing sex-toys into their orgasmic pussies.

"Fuck!" I swore aloud in surprise when I felt the rush of warm, watery cunt-cream on my hands.

I let the buzzing vibrators stay buried halfway in my aunt and cousin's creaming cunts and made them orgasm again and again. I eventually had to pull the slippery sex-toys out of their extremely slick pussies because they were almost stumbling down in the throes of their intense orgasms.

"Ooohh ..." Aunty and Dee groaned, almost relieved at having the intense buzzing sensation out of their climaxing, sensitive cunts.

As soon as I pulled my hands away, mother and daughter bent over at the waist and placed their foreheads on the cool marble block in front. They rested with their head placed close to my either side and I watched their bare, smooth back and huge, round ass-cheeks quivering in the aftermath of their incredible multiple orgasms.

"You fucking little sluts ..." I murmured in amazement, "You dirty fucking whores ... I bet you feel better now, don't you?" I asked rhetorically because my aunt and cousin didn't seem to be in a state to answer coherently.

So, I switched off the slick vibrators and placed them back into the bag. I wasn't going to let them rest for long. After all, they served to please me.

"Get up, you whores." I said and roughly prodded their naked, curvy sides with each hand.

"Ye ... Yess ... Yes, Sir!" Aunty stammered slightly as she struggled to stand straight.

Dee too followed suit and mother and daughter now stood upright. They swayed slightly in place and I could see the intense satisfaction and growing excitement in their gleaming eyes.

"Turn around and stand." I ordered next.

Aunty and Dee obeyed immediately. They turned their back to me once more. I reached over to my aunt first and began to untie the ropes tying her thick arms behind her back. Aunty Sheen hissed softly as the blood began flowing once more into her numb arms. I made her turn around to stand facing me and then tied her wrists together in front. I repeated the same with Dee. She too seemed a little relieved to have her numb arms tied in front, instead of being painfully bound stretched behind her back.

Once I was done, I slid off of the raised marble grave. I then turned around and shielded my eyes from the stark, bright flashlight. The cell phone was still propped upright against the elaborate marble headstone 6 feet away.

"Bend over, bitches." I said next and pushed their bare backs gently.

Aunty and Dee again hurried to obey my commands. They slowly bent at the waist and placed their huge, tight-bound tits on the cold, dark marble of the raised grave before placing their foreheads on it too. Without being told, they spread their feet wide on the ground. Then they arched their backs so that their large, round ass-cheeks jutted out even more behind them. I could almost see their hands bound together near their crotches from under their large, round buttocks. I leaned between them and grabbed the sodden, plastic vibrators once more.

"You both know how much I love your fat asses. You also know how much I love to spank them. Also, you are both familiar with the pain that spanking brings with it. So, what I'm going to do." I said, "I'm going to give you two the vibrators. While I spank your sexy, big butts you can at least play with your cunts. Don't expect me to be gentle just because you have butt-plugs shoved up, okay." I explained.

Then I went on my knees close to my aunt's enormous, round ass-cheeks and put her vibrator in her hand. Aunty Sheen grasped it with both hands and switched it on. I then shuffled to the side and put Dee's vibrator in her hands below her cunt too. I got a distinct whiff of their musky cunt-creams when I was bent close to their big, large asses. It sent shivers of excitement up and down my thick, throbbing shaft as I stood up straight once more.

My hands were still quite numb from the hard tit-spanking from earlier on. So I once again fumbled in my aunt's "toy bag" and brought out the short but 3-inch wide leather belt. It was obviously too short to fit around my plump aunt's curvy waist. She had simply bought it to get spanked with. It was wide, heavy and made of rough leather. The buckle was a broad rectangle of steel which made for a good multi-grip handle too. I noticed mother and daughter eyeing the thick leather belt with trepidation with their heads turned sideways towards the sling bag.

I simply grinned and deliberately whipped the belt against the cold, dark marble slab close to their faces. I watched them flinch and close their eyes in fright every time the leather belt smacked loudly against the marble. Once I was done teasing them I took couple of steps back so I had both their lovely, large asses in view. The heavy, cold leather belt hung down from my right hand and I stroked my thick, hard dick casually with my left. I ogled their huge, round ass-cheeks for a minute or so and remembered all the other times I'd spanked their asses.

"Start fucking your cunts," I said after a while. "You horny little whores." I added harshly.

Aunty Sheen and Dee quickly pushed their bound arms lower so they could stuff the sex-toys into their hungry, hot pussies. I knew as soon as they placed the tips of their slick, buzzing vibrators over their creamy, wet cunt-lips.

"Mm ... Mm ... Mm ..." They began moaning softly and rubbed their slick, sensitive labia with the vibrators.

Soon though, my thick throbbing dick bought me back to the present. I grinned with increasing excitement and swung the heavy broad leather belt to and fro. They were bent over and could not see me as I stood right behind them, a couple of feet away. As they began teasing their creamy cunts with the vibrators their bodies started trembling with excitement. I loved the way their large, round ass-cheeks jiggled as a result. I could not control myself any longer.

So, I raised my right hand up and brought the belt down hard on my aunt's large, left buttock.

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud at the sudden stinging spank on her fleshy, soft ass, "Mm ... Hmm ..." She then muffled her cries and instead moaned softly and began fucking her slick, horny cunt with the vibrator.

"Shut up, you fucking slut!" I hissed, "You deserve this, you whore ... Take that!"

I raised my hand up and brought the belt down on my mature aunt's plump, right butt-cheek.

"Ai!" Sheen aunty cried really loudly at the hard spank from the heavy, stiff leather belt, "Mmh ... Mhh ..." She whimpered softly and tried to control the pain.

"Fucking slut!" I spat out harshly and turned to look to my right.

I looked at Dee who stood bent over just like her mother and was already fucking her cute, creamy cunt with her buzzing vibrator. I have always loved Dee's large, taut bubble-butts and was intensely aroused to see them in the shadows created by the stark flashlight shining from the head of the grave. While my eyes were glued on to her bare, brown behind, I raised my right hand up and brought it down hard on her lovely, left booty-cheek.

"Oww!" Dee cried aloud in pain at the sudden, stinging sensation on her sexy, sensitive buttocks, "Ooh ... Ohh ..." She groaned audibly as she tried to recover her breath but I didn't wait and spanked her taut, right butt-cheek hard with the stiff, heavy leather belt, "Aaiii!" Dee screamed this time as the belt's tip brushed the edge of her round, brown butt-cheek.

"Fucking bitch!" I swore aloud excitedly when I saw her jumping up and down on the balls of her feet and trying to contain the intense pain in her belted buttocks, "You sexy, sexy slut ... MY sexy slut ... My personal bitch ..." I muttered lustily and enjoyed whipping my sexy cousin's lovely, large ass-cheeks.

My thick, hard dick jerked with excitement in my hand and I kept stroking it casually. I put my feet firmly on the trimmed grass and started whipping my submissive aunt and slavish cousin's big, brown buttocks mercilessly while cursing them harshly.

"Aah! Oww! Ooh! Aai! Ouch!" Sheen aunty and Dee kept on screaming at the top of their lungs with the intense pain of being whipped.

"You fucking whores ... Like mother ... Like daughter ... Both sluts ... Shameless little sluts ... Fucking sluts ..." I kept cursing my submissive aunt and subservient cousin and lost myself in the immense lusty sensations.

My right arm rose and fell down automatically. I distinctly heard the loud smacking sound every single time the leather belt smashed down on their fleshy, naked buttocks. I had started to spank their large, naked asses from the left. After spanking each of my mature, Muslim aunt's enormous, round buttocks I would move to whip my sexy, older cousin's perfectly-round bubble butts one after the other. I wanted to spank the four lovely, large butt cheeks in front of me at least fifty times each.

I kept a silent count in my head for a while but was soon lost in the thrilling sensations. I felt my lust rising incredibly with the dominant status I was at. The power always turned me on immensely.

Aunty and Dee continued to bear the merciless butt-whipping while standing bent over the raised, marble grave. I heard them frenziedly fucking their slick, hungry pussies with the vibrators. I knew they loved the mix of pain and pleasure as it always made them climax more intensely. So, I kept on whipping their lovely, large asses and they kept thrusting the buzzing toys in and out of their hot, wet pussies for several minutes. I clearly remember hearing the sloppy wet sounds of the sex-toys slipping in and out of their sloppy, wet cunts.

"Aah! Aah! Aah!" Dee and Sheen aunty began moaning loudly as they neared orgasm.

I started hitting their big, bare buttocks even harder with the heavy, black belt and relished the sight of their wobbling, brown behinds. My huge, stiff dick would jerk frequently in my hands and I kept stroking it gently to calm it down. I had soon started whipping my arm across, so I was hitting the sides of my aunt's large, left ass-cheek and my cousin's big, right butt-cheek in turn. They literally jerked and jumped with the intensity of the sudden, stinging pain but did not even try to quit or ask me to stop.

"Aaaaghh!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud as she came.

"Ooohhh ..." Dee groaned aloud as she climaxed almost at the same time.

I suddenly stopped spanking and stood gasping for breath. My chest heaved with the effort of whipping my aunt and cousin's buttocks for so long. My right arm felt tired too. I stood in place and watched the contours of their round, protruding ass-cheeks tremble and shiver as they climaxed hard.

"Sshh .... Aa ... Oohh ... Aahh ... Shit ... Fuck ..." Aunty and Dee moaned and swore as they squirted their cunt-cream down on to the tiled floor near the foot of the grave.

I could hear their creaming pussies squirting out its white, watery juice down on to the paved ground below as mother and daughter kept vibrating their climaxing cunts. Sheen aunty and Dee had spread their sneaker clad even wider on the ground so their cunt-cream could dribble down straight on to the ground. I stroked my throbbing, excited dick and watched them eventually slow down and stop completely after a few minutes.

"Mm ..." I moaned lustily, "That was fucking sexy!" I exclaimed and patted my aunt and cousin's bare, beaten buttocks.

"Ssh! Aah!" Aunty Sheen hissed and Dee cried out softly in pain when I touched their raw, whipped asses.

I didn't care much for their comfort by then because I was too overcome with lust. Still, I decided to take a break and rest my arms. So, I roughly pushed them aside and turned around before pulling myself up to sit on the raised, marble grave. Aunty Sheen stood exhausted, bent over close to my right and Dee lying with her forehead resting on the grave close to my right. I gently caressed their bare, smooth backs absentmindedly and looked out at the dark sea up ahead.