Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop." I said softly when I finished the joint and Dee and Aunty Sheen obeyed slowly.

Dee slowly straightened up, pulling my huge, hard dick out of her hungry, hot mouth. She gasped when she pulled the buzzing toy out of her creamy, climaxed cunt. She stood upright, with eyes closed and tried not to stumble. Dee's round, bound boobs stood taut on her chest. I could only imagine how high she must be with the intense toying and smoking. She had smoked more than half the joint before it got snuffed out. The purple sex-toy glistened and dripped Dee's whitish, watery cunt-cream.

Sheen aunty also pulled back to sit on her knees. I could now see her sloppy face and her huge, tightly-bound breasts which heaved as she tried to catch her breath. Her chin and neck had a streak of spittle running down from her continuous ass-licking. She sat with her back resting against the low coffee table.

I slowly put my feet back on the floor and stood up from the chair. The sun had set beyond the sea but the twilight was quite bright right then. My huge, thick dick glistened with Dee's spit trickling down its thick, hard length. I flicked the burnt butt of my joint over to one corner of the terrace before turning to address my aunt and cousin. By then Dee was also kneeling down beside Sheen aunty. Their big, tight-bound boobs popped out obscenely on their voluptuous chests. Their large, dark nipples were visibly erect. They both waited, with their heads bowed down, for my next instructions.

I could not ignore my achingly erect cock anymore. So I turned around and pushed the chair a couple of feet further from the coffee table. My thick, stiff dick swayed firmly in front.

"Put the toys on the table." I said to both of them, "Slut," I then said to my aunt, "Get on the chair and sit with your legs spread apart. I'll make this bitch eat your cunt while I fuck her from behind." I said nodding to Dee whose stoned, lusty face perked up with a sultry grin.

Aunty and Dee hurried to obey. They were very high on the weed and were still functional. I watched as they avoided moving their tied, engorged breasts too much. I knew having their lovely, large boobs constricted by the ropes from so long must have made their bare, brown breasts very tender. However, they were so lusty and kinky that they chose to bear the ache in their voluptuous chests without complaint. Once they kept their soaking-wet sex-toys and half-joints on the dusty table-top they took their positions as quickly as possible.

Sheen aunty sat on the low-slung chair I'd vacated and moved all the way down, till her huge, round ass-cheeks hung over the seat-edge. She raised her thick, brown legs high and caught the back of her knees with her arms. She made sure to keep her stout, smooth legs spread wide apart so her creamy, glistening cunt was exposed completely.

Dee waited impatiently for her mother to get into the chair. Then she knelt down a couple of feet in front of the chair. Her back was to me and I watched with a throbbing hard-on as Dee bent forward and placed her hands on her mother's thick, soft thighs. She then placed her pretty face right on Aunty Sheen's gleaming, juicy dark cunt and waited for my order.

I quickly went on my knees behind Dee and grabbed her large, taut butt-cheek with my left. I caught the base of my thick, throbbing dick and placed its engorged, sensitive head right on Dee's soft, wet cunt-lips.

"Start licking her bitch. You better get her to an orgasm before I come." I ordered Dee and grinned at my aunt.

"Yes Master." Dee replied and went to work, "Mh ... Hmm ... Mm ..." She moaned lustily as she began licking her mother's creamy, mature pussy.

I watched the scene from behind for a few seconds. The dimming twilight lit up the scene in a sort of surreal reddish light. It looked even more incredible in my stoned state.

"Yesss ..." Aunty Sheen hissed approvingly as soon as Dee began to kiss her sensitive, climaxed cunt, "Oh ... Yeah ... Mm ..." She started moaning encouragingly and began enjoying the cunnilingus from her daughter.

While looking at my cousin lick her mother I pushed my hips forward and sank my thick, round dickhead past Dee's tight, young pussy lips.

"Mph!" Dee's cry of pain was muffled in her mother's crotch as I sank my huge, hard dick deeper into her, "Mmmm ..." She kept moaning long and low as I went in deeper.

My dick was already very slick from Dee's saliva. Her creamy cunt made it possible to shove my thick, big cock quite deep into her tight, hot depths. I paused for a few moments when my big, stiff dick was buried halfway into my sexy, submissive cousin's warm, wet vagina. I could feel her young, horny cunt clenching tight all around my thick, hard shaft. My sensitive, circumcised dick felt incredibly wonderful nestled in Dee's vaginal warmth.

"Fucking bitch ..." I mumbled in delight, "You fucking bitch!" I said this aloud and gave a hard jerk forward.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted into Aunty Sheen's creamy cunt when I shoved my huge, stiff dick deeper in one swift motion, "Mmh! Hmm! Mhh! Hmm!" She then began moaning and groaning alternately as I started fucking her.

I had grabbed Dee's large, taut ass-cheeks in both hands and kept them spread wide apart. This way, I was eventually able to shove my huge, hard dick all the way inside her tight, hot cunt. I didn't stop and pulled out before banging my hips forward once again. I started thrusting back and forth, sinking my stiff, thick dick in and out faster and faster. I loved the way my flat tummy banged against Dee's lovely, round ass-cheeks. They jiggled firmly with each thrust in. The quick thrusts also forced Dee's face harder on to her mother's crotch. Dee soon started to tongue-fuck Aunty Sheen's cunt.

"Mh! Mh! Mmh! Mm! Mhh! Hmm!" Sheen aunty had begun moaning aloud too.

I didn't mind the cold, dusty floor on my knees and kept pumping into Dee from behind feverishly.

"Fuck ... Slut ... You ... Bitch ... Fucking bitch ..." I kept muttering in my stoned, lusty state and focused on fucking my cousin harder and harder from the back.

After several minutes of fucking my sexy, older cousin hard in doggy-style Dee was nearing her orgasm. I could tell because her big, taut booty cheeks clenched tight and slipped out of my hands. She clenched her mother's thick, soft thighs hard in her hands. I noticed the way she struggled to maintain her kneeling position as I pummeled her pussy hard from behind. So, I bent at the waist and reached around till my hands cupped her big, tied tits. I immediately pressed the taut, engorged breasts hard. This made Dee flinch with the pain but also made her climax immediately.

"Mmhh!" Dee's intense passionate cry of pleasure was muffled in her mother's crotch as she came hard.

I kept pumping her from behind while her creaming cunt spurted its slick, wet juices out each time I pulled out. Her tight, climaxing cunt made an audible sloppy sound as I continued to fuck her while she came. Dee began to shiver and trembled with the ecstasy of her intense orgasm and her pussy clenched and relaxed over my huge, stiff shaft. I held her large, tight-bound boobs down under and squeezed them harder. I also pulled and twisted her large, taut nipples mercilessly which obviously made her orgasm again and again.

"Oohh ... Fuck!" Sheen aunty groaned a warning before she swore aloud and came hard too.

My face was a foot away from her crotch. I distinctly heard the splash of my aunt's cunt-cream on Dee's face as it stayed buried in Aunty Sheen's crotch. Sheen aunt's eyes were closed and mouth open in a silent scream as she too climaxed hard. Aunty kept squirting her juices out on to Dee's face because she had no other choice. Dee was completely trapped within my arms and I kept pounding her from behind like a horny dog. My smooth-shaved scrotum was now completely covered in Dee's warm, slick cunt-cream. The salty sea wind felt cold against it.

I'd been waiting to cum from a long time. I had deprived myself of the relief and had had a hard on from hours. The sexy sight of my cousin and aunt's intense simultaneous climax brought me quickly to my orgasm too. I felt my ball-sack shrink and shoot the first spurt of hot, sticky semen deep in Dee's tight, creamy cunt.

"Ohhh ... Fuuuck!" I groaned and swore aloud in rapture as I climaxed hard.

My eyes snapped shut and my body froze immediately. I slumped down on Dee completely and held on tightly to her engorged, hardened boobs as I shivered in intense excitement. Every squirt of my white, gooey seed coming out of my climaxing cock felt like a ton of weight being lifted off of my stoned, sultry mind. I could hardly breathe with the immense ecstasy and simply released my sticky, hot cum into my sexy cousin's hot, creamy pussy.

"Oh shit!" I swore softly and stirred eventually.

It had taken me more than a minute to dump my white, hot load in Dee's tight, creamy cunt. I placed my forehead against Dee's bare back and took a few deep breaths to get control once more. Then I released Dee's tight-bound tits and slowly went back into an upright kneeling position. I then gently pulled my slick, softening dick out of Dee's sloppy, cream-filled crack.

"Mhh!" Dee grunted softly at having her hot, tight cunt emptied of my thick, huge dick, "Mmm ..." She mewled as she relaxed after the intense fuck.

"Ohh ..." Sheen aunty groaned softly from the chair up front.

Dee was finally able to pull her face away from her mother's creamy, sloppy crotch once I pulled my dick out from the back. My thick but softening shaft still dripped freely with a mix of my and Dee's juices. I grabbed the coffee table behind and stood up. I took a step and stood close to the side of the chair. Aunty Sheen turned to face me.

"Lick it clean, whore." I ordered my aunt who quickly moved her head forward and opened her mouth.

"Aa ..." I groaned when Aunty Sheen enveloped my supersensitive, circumcised dickhead in her thin, moist lips, "Yes ... That's good ... Taste your daughter's cunt-cream, you slut ... Yes ... Taste my dick juice too ... Mm ..." I moaned encouragingly when Aunty started sucking my slick, messy dick hungrily.

Dee kept kneeling in front of the chair and tried to catch her breath. Her large, bound boobs were engorged and heaved with every breath. Her cute, round face was smeared completely with her mother's slick, watery cunt-cream but she didn't dare wipe it without my permission. Dee did however kept flicking out her soft, pink tongue and licking Aunty Sheen's pussy juices from around her lovely, plump lips. I looked down at my aunt and heaved a sigh of relief as she sucked the last drop of semen out from my soft, slick dick. Sheen aunty had expertly licked my dick clean of the mix of my cum and Dee's cunt-cream.

"Good slut ..." I commented and pulled my soft, wet dick out of my aunt's hot, eager mouth.

I patted her head patronizingly before looking around. The sun had sat completely and it was almost completely dark. The lights twinkled in the lounges lining Baga Beach a few hundred yards away. The terrace was dimly lit from the lights coming off the surrounding guest-houses. The wind had turned colder and blew stronger too. I felt goose-bumps prickling my skin as my body temperature rose after the intense fucking and awesome orgasm.

"That was fucking great!" I commented and walked to the other chair to pick my clothes.

"Gather everything in the bag and quickly wear your robes." I said as I pulled on my soccer shorts over my soft, sloppy dick.

Aunty and Dee hurried to obey. Though they were pretty high and quite sluggish after the intense orgasms they worked pretty fast. In a few minutes, Sheen aunty and Dee had put the pencil-case of joints, cigarette pack, lighter and sex-toys into the sling-bag. I watched them struggle to put on the soft, silken robes around their tender, tight-tied tits. They succeeded in wearing the robes and aunty grabbed the bag. Mother and daughter turned around to face me.

"We're ready, Sir." They chorused softly in the dark.

"Follow me." I said and turned to walk to the terrace door.

I carefully pulled the latch back and slowly pulled the door open, careful not to make the corrugated iron door creak on its hinges. I peeked out to make sure there was no one on the flight of stairs leading down before stepping in. Aunty and Dee followed me closely and I shut and latched the terrace door from the inside. Then I led my aunt and cousin down the flight of stairs.

In the light coming off the hallway, my aunt and cousin looked a messy sight after the kinky, frenzied fuck. Aunty Sheen looked slutty in her short, silken robe which barely covered half her naked, brown buttocks. Dee looked pretty messy with her mother's cunt-cream still glistening all over her round, brown face. I prayed no one was out and about in the hallway on the first floor leading to our rooms.

Fortunately, just as I peeked around the corner I saw a couple of guests enter their room a little ways down the hallway. I waited to hear them lock the door before walking out. Aunty and Dee followed me hurriedly and we snuck into our room as quickly as we could. The three of us laughed nervously as I locked the room door behind us.

"Break?" Aunty Sheen said softly.

"Granted." I replied,

This was the code-word we use to stop our role-play for any reason. Aunty, Dee or I could always call for a break to explain or discuss something while we are doing our kinky role-plays.

"It was fucking awesome!" Sheen aunty gushed aloud and rubbed my arms to emphasize her excitement.

"I've not come so hard in a long time!" Dee said excitedly too and the three of us hugged together.

I loved the warmth of their soft, curvy bodies on either side. I wrapped my arms around their smooth shoulders and pulled them closer to me. Sheen aunty and Dee too wrapped their arms around me and one another and we hugged tight for several minutes.

"Come on, let's clean up." I said after having clenched my plump aunt and curvy cousin tightly in my arms.

Aunty and Dee agreed. Sheen aunty went to keep the sling bag on the table while Dee and I walked into the bathroom.

"Come here, babe." I said to Dee from near the wash-basin, "Let me get that off." I said next, pointing to the soft, white hemp rope tied tightly around her large, round tits.

"Yes please!" Dee pleaded and came to stand in front of me.

"Muah!" I kissed Dee on her soft, moist lips adoringly and got a taste of my aunt's musky cunt-cream.

Then I quickly untied the knot and uncoiled the rope from around her engorged, brown tits. I watched her taut, swollen tits relax slightly but they still stood extremely firmly on her wonderful, voluptuous chest.

"Ssh..." Dee sighed in relief, "Thank you, baby ..." She murmured then gingerly touched her tender, taut, tits.

I was checking out the reddish marks on her smooth, light-brown skin from the hemp rope when aunty walked into the bathroom completely naked. I turned to her and Dee slipped off her robe. Aunty Sheen walked to us and I smiled at her. Then I began to uncoil the soft, thick rope from around her heavy, swollen breasts. As soon as I pulled the coiled rope off her huge, mature breasts sagged softly. The marks on her smooth, brown skin from the ropes were even more visible. I was imagining the pain they must have gone through with their lovely, large boobs tied tightly for hours.

"You have no idea how much I loved it!" Sheen aunty said.

She seemed to have read my mind when she saw me looking at the rope marks on her bare, big chest.

"I know ..." I quipped, "I saw it." I said and grinned.

Then Dee stripped my shorts from behind while aunty pulled my vest off. Once I was completely naked too the three of us walked into the shower. We soaked under the slightly warm water and felt the sobriety returning somewhat. I felt remarkably refreshed with the strong jets of water washing away my sins. We talked excitedly as we bathed each other. The three of us discussed the most exciting moments from the afternoon. As we talked, the topic turned to trying out even kinkier things.

Aunty Sheen and Dee made it perfectly clear that they wanted to take the depravity level even lower. They wanted to fuck somewhere extremely taboo yet exciting. After discussing a few places, we decided on the perfect one. We were even more excited when we walked out of the bathroom and began getting ready for our short trip outside.

Sacrilegious Sex at Cemetery

(8PM -- 10PM, Friday 31st October 2008)

It was a few minutes to 8 PM when we walked into the dark bedroom. I switched on the large lights and we began getting ready.

I wore the same pair of black soccer shorts and black vest I'd worn earlier. I chose not to wear underwear and let my now-clean, thick dick hang down freely in my shorts. Aunty Sheen and Dee had only done their makeup and needed some more time to get ready. So, the three of us lit a cigarette each then my aunt and cousin started getting ready.

I used that time to pack some things in the sling-bag once more. First, I made sure there were enough joints in the pencil case and put a fresh pack of cigarette in the bag. I put my aunt's cotton bag full of sex-toys and kinky stuff next. It had a few dildos and several steel butt-plugs that belonged to either Aunty Sheen or Dee. Their two vibrators were already lying in the bag, caked with their cunt-cream along with a couple of lengths of soft, white hemp rope. Then I put in the half-empty bottle of vodka and two fresh bottles of water. The small sling bag was stuffed completely and was quite heavy now.

I crushed the butt out and lit the last cigarette from the open pack. I could see my aunt and cousin getting ready so I walked out on to the balcony to enjoy the weather.

The rule was that the role-play would resume as soon as Aunty Sheen and Dee were ready all the way.

So I waited outside and enjoyed the cold, strong wind blowing in from the sea. I smoked the cigarette while waiting for my aunt and cousin to get dressed. I was almost completely sober because the super-strong weed's effects still lingered. The cigarette was getting me slightly high too. My thoughts ran back to the dirty sexual acts we'd performed on this trip. I became increasingly excited when I thought of the kinky things that were yet to come.

I was lost in my naughty thoughts and had a semi hard-on when Dee called out softly from behind me.

"Coming." I said simply and slowly pulled my eyes away from the dark horizon before walking through the glass doors into the room.

The first thing I saw when I entered the room was my slutty, mature Muslim aunt ready to go out in her sex-slave's outfit.

"Nice." I said, trying hard to hide my excitement when I saw her.

Aunty Sheen indeed looked like a dirty little sex-slave. Sheen aunty had put on bright crimson lipstick and tied her hair in a tight ponytail. On her slim neck was the thick black-colored leather dog-collar. Its 6-foot long braided leather leash was already attached and hung between her deep, dark cleavage. My aunt's huge, heavy breasts hung freely because she was topless. Aunty wore a 2-inch thick, black-colored leather belt tightened around her waist. It emphasized her huge, wide hips and large, round ass. She wore a short, flared mini-skirt below. The black, cotton skirt fit tautly over her hips and buttocks. It showed off her thick, brown legs which ended in a pair of black sneakers.

Apart from the dog-collar around her neck and the leather belt around her waist, Aunty had wrapped 6-foot lengths of bright red nylon ropes around her wrists and ankles. They were wound around like anklets and didn't look too odd.

I turned to see Dee who had also taken a position beside her mother.

"Sexy bitch." I commented and grinned as I looked her up and down.

1...56789...12