Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also looked around just in case and didn't see any movement. I was relieved that no one had come to investigate the loud lusty screams coming from the dark, deserted cemetery so late at night. It was kind of thrilling and giddily exciting at the same time. I couldn't believe we were brazenly fucking each other right out in the old graveyard. I took a few deep breaths of the cold, salty wind and felt the calm of the weed overpowering my lust. So, on a whim, I decided to smoke another joint.

By then Aunty and Dee had recovered completely from their intense, squirting orgasms. They stood very still, bent over at the waist and resting their big bound boobs and foreheads on the cold, raised marble grave on either side.

"Stand up, sluts." I ordered them and they obeyed.

Aunty Sheen and Dee struggle a little at first to stand upright from their bent-over position. They were not just immensely relaxed after the intense climax but also still tipsy and high from the vodka shots and the joint they had shared. I had turned to the sling bag and grabbed one of two remaining joints from the pencil-case. I also brought out the bottle of vodka on a whim. There were still a few fingers worth of vodka left in the large 1-liter Smirnoff bottle. I carefully kept the joint, lighter and vodka bottle on the side and turned to my aunt and cousin.

"Give me those." I said and grabbed their slippery, wet toys.

The vibrators were hot and very wet from being used from so long and their pussies creaming all over. I shoved the dirty, slick sex-toys back into my aunt's black pouch. Then I turned to face them and without a word I roughly pulled the clothespin clamped around my aunt's thick, long nipples.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud at the stinging pain, "Mmph!" She bit her lip to stifle her groans though.

"Oww!" Dee cried aloud too, "Ssh ..." She hissed in agony when she felt the blood flow resuming into her tightly-clamped nipples once more.

"Now get on your knees right here, you whores." I ordered, pointing to the spot on the ground right below me on the ground.

Aunty Sheen and Dee hurried to obey me while I put the four clothespins back into the bag as well. I turned around once more and saw them struggle to go down on their knees this time. However, I didn't care to help and watched them while I opened the bottle of vodka. Once they were sitting upright on their knees on the paved ground at the foot of the raised grave I held up the large bottle. I looked at their faces poking out from between my knees and eagerly looking at my thick, young cock. My huge, hard dick stood stiff at its full length a few inches from their faces and my nympho aunt and sexy cousin looked at it hungrily.

"Who wants a drink?" I asked and smiled.

"I would like a drink, Sir." Aunty Sheen replied softly, without taking her eyes off my young, big dick.

"Me too, Master." Dee said, "Please?" She added demurely like an obedient sex-slave and licked her lips while ogling my huge, hard cock.

"Come closer." I said and caught Dee's ponytail to pull her face close to my crotch, "You too, slut." I said to Aunty Sheen.

Sheen aunty and Dee now knelt right at the base of the raised grave, with their cheeks pressed together and their eager faces an inch away from my thick, huge, cock. I could clearly see the lust in their hooded, stoned eyes with the stark illumination of the cellphone's flashlight behind me. I pressed my thighs together so they were forced to face each other and crushed their heads pulled closer to my crotch. My thick, stiff shaft bumped heavily on their round faces.

"Show your adoration, you sluts." I whispered.

I grinned when Aunty and Dee immediately sat up straighter and began trying to grab my round, engorged dickhead into their mouths. Their hands were tied down near their crotches so they had to struggle to use only their wide-open mouths. After enjoying their frustration for a few moments I eventually relented and grabbed the thick base of my huge, stiff cock and lowered my fleshy, firm shaft.

Aunty Sheen caught my sensitive, circumcised dickhead into her hot, wet mouth while Dee began kissing my smooth, long shaft all over.

"Mmhh ... Mmm ... Hmm ..." Sheen aunty and Dee moaned audibly with lust as they sucked and kissed their way up and down my thick, stiff dick.

I enjoyed their wet, hot kisses and sloppy, hungry sucking on my stiff, aroused cock for a few minutes. I waited for them to get it wet with their spit but then stopped them by pulling my slick, stiff dick up once more.

"Mmm ..." Aunty and Dee moaned disappointedly but dared not complain.

I swilled the vodka in the large, cold glass bottle before putting its mouth near my aunt's. Aunty Sheen didn't need to be told and quickly opened her mouth wide. I poured in a gulp of the vodka into her mouth and she closed her lips. I watched her grimace only slightly as she gulped the mouthful of vodka straight down. She breathed hard through her mouth while I turned to do the same to Dee. She also didn't flinch too much at the bitter taste of the drink, because Dee was already high and drunk.

"Yesss ..." I moaned softly when my aunt began to lick my stiff, sensitive shaft, "Oh, bitch!" I swore softly when Dee joined her mother and they ran their soft, wet tongue up and down my huge, stiff dick.

I felt incredibly horny and my huge, hard dick jerked with increasing excitement. I quickly placed the bottle to one side and picked the joint. I hurriedly lit the joint despite the cold, strong wind blowing through the sea-side cemetery. I placed the lighter to the side and quickly picked the bottle of vodka. I twitched my left thigh to get my aunt's attention.

Aunty Sheen stopped licking me and tilted her head up before opening her mouth wide. I silently poured another mouthful of straight vodka into her mouth and she gulped it down almost effortlessly. Then when she resumed licking my huge, wet dick I flexed my right thigh. Dee immediately stopped licking me and opened her mouth wide too. I poured some of the vodka into her mouth and watched her gulp it before she too resumed licking my stiff, long cock.

The first drag on the joint had hit me hard. I felt my movements slowing down but my senses heightened even more. I could distinctly feel my aunt and cousin's soft wet tongues running up and down all over my huge, hard shaft. Dee and Aunty Sheen kept on hungrily licking my stiff, big dick and I enjoyed the joint. I looked up towards the dark horizon and took in the twinkling lights of the ships crossing the bay far away. I sighed several times and lost myself in the delightful sensations.

I was eventually aroused out of my sensual reverie when I felt teeth raking against the left side of my thick, slick dick.

"Ow!" I cried softly and grabbed my aunt's ponytail to pull her away from my crotch and place a hard slap on her face, "You bitch!" I cursed her agrily.

"Shhh!" Aunty Sheen hissed in part pain and part delight at being smacked across her face.

She closed her eyes and opened her eyes in anticipation of another tight slap on her face. Instead, I upended the last few dregs of the vodka into her mouth.

"Aagh!" Sheen aunty gagged initially, "Mmhh ..." She soon recovered and moaned as she gulped the bitter, oily vodka neat.

I then shoved her face into my crotch and Sheen aunty began to lick my slick, wet shaft along with her daughter obediently. Dee hadn't stopped to lap at my stiff, long dick all this while and hungrily went on at it for several minutes.

Eventually, the joint got over and I flicked the butt far to one side and turned my attention to my submissive and subservient aunt and cousin. My wet, hard cock throbbed with incredible excitement at the way my slutty aunt and sexy cousin licked and lapped at it hungrily. I couldn't handle the aching erection any longer. By then, I just wanted to shove my large, stiff dick into the tightest holes I could find.

"That's enough, you hungry whores." I said and slid a few inches back on the hard, smooth marble, "Get up." I ordered.

Dee and Aunty Sheen reluctantly sat back upright on their knees, with my fleshy, veined dick swaying only a few inches away from their hungry faces. It stood stiff and swayed softly in the strong, cold wind. The harsh LED light made my spit-slick shaft glisten noticeably in the dark, cold graveyard. Then the two of them struggled somewhat to stand up from their kneeling position on the ground. Their hands were bound around their wrists firmly near their navel so they took support of the raised marble grave to stand up straight.

The weed and vodka showed their effects clearly because Aunty and Dee swayed gently where they stood. Their heads were bowed reverentially and they didn't look at my face. However, I could still see my submissive, slutty aunt and hot, horny cousin sneaking peeks at my stiff, hard dick until I slid off of the grave.

"You slut," I said to my aunt, "Get up on the grave and lie with your butt over the edge here." I said pointing to the edge at the foot of the raised grave.

Aunty Sheen complied immediately but she struggled to climb on to the two-and-half-foot high dark marble grave. So, I helped her by bending down and putting my right arm between her thick, shapely legs. I heaved up and lifted my plump, short aunt by her crotch on to the raised grave.

"Oh!" Aunty exclaimed at being lifted bodily and placed roughly on to the cold, hard marble.

Sheen aunty quickly turned to lie down on the big slab of black marble. She lay with her giant, round ass-cheeks hanging over the edge of the foot of the grave. I made her pull her thick, stout legs up till her sneaker soles faced the sky. Sheen aunty was laid such that the stark flashlight shining from behind her head bade her lovely, large tight-bound breasts pop out remarkably from within her tight-tied arms. I could distinctly see her large, black nipples standing completely erect on her mature, voluptuous breasts. Although her crotch was in the shadows and not visible and yet I could still feel the warmth and musky smell wafting off of her creamy cunt.

I eventually turned my attention to Dee who stood still and ogled her mother's dark creamy crotch hungrily.

"Bitch," I said to get her attention, "Go sit on her face." I ordered simply and Dee immediately understood what I meant.

Dee declined the help and quite nimbly climbed up on to the raised marble grave despite her hands being tied around the wrists. During this, I watched her sexy, firm and round bubble butt jiggle while she climbed up. She turned around to sit with her feet dangling off the edge of the grave. This gave me a clear view of her busty, tightly-bound boobs. She slid away from the edge before getting up to her knees and moving to straddle Aunty Sheen's face. Dee slid her knees wider on the cold, smooth grave-top and lowered her clean-shaven crotch till her creamy cunt was placed right on her mother's eager, lusty mouth.

"Lick her bitch." I prodded my submissive aunt in the leg and Sheen aunty immediately obeyed.

"Oohh ..." Dee groaned long and low with excitement.

I could imagine she must be feeling wonderful, considering having had roughly fucked her young, tight cunt with sex-toys till now. Her mother's soft, wet tongue playing on her ultra-sensitive cunt made Dee shiver visibly. I could see her big, bound breasts jiggle stiffly up and down.

"Bitch," I called out to Dee who immediately opened her eyes and paid attention, "You'll have to lick her cunt too." I said.

"Shh ... Yes ... Yes, Master." Dee hissed lustily before she replied.

Dee sat on her mother's face and leaned forward to place her hands on Sheen aunt's soft, motherly tummy. She then lowered her head till her face was right on Aunty Sheen's crotch.

"Finger her, bitch." I said.

Dee obeyed immediately and pushed her bound hands down to her Aunty Sheen's creamy, mature cunt. I watched as she started by teasing her mother's sensitive, thick clit. Her fingers start to move up and down over Aunty Sheen's slick, loose labia.

"Mmhh!" Aunty Sheen's loud, lusty moan was stifled though.

Sheen aunt's face was buried in her daughter's creamy, tight cunt when she reacted to Dee fingering her creamy, horny pussy.

The strong wind had picked up but I didn't feel the drop in temperature because I was way too horny. A thick mist had started to envelop the dark cemetery now. Soon enough, the elaborate, raised marble grave we were fucking on became shrouded in the mist. The LED flashlight from the cellphone still shone through the mist. However, it left a visible halo around the flashlight and could barely illuminate anything a foot from the grave.

I had started to stroke my moist, stiff dick while instructing them into the right position. Once Aunty Sheen and Dee were in a 69 I approached the raised marble grave. My huge, thick dick stood out intensely erect in front. As I came nearer I pushed my aunt's thick legs further up and Dee quickly pushed her elbows out to brace them back. Now I had a clear view of my mature, submissive aunt's dark, tight butt-crack. It was too dark to see her bunghole but I didn't need the light after having fucked my aunt for years.

I quickly got into position right at the foot of the grave. I spread my feet wider so I could lower my crotch to the level of the elevated grave. I held the thick base of my huge, stiff dick with my left and roughly pushed my aunt's thick thigh even further back. Dee quickly moved to help by pushing her hands below her mother's creamy cunt and spreading Aunty Sheen's giant, round ass-cheeks wider. I immediately moved my round, engorged dickhead between Sheen aunt's tight butt-crack. I pushed my fingers in till I felt the cold base of the steel butt-plug. I caught the slippery, steel base and pulled the rounded end out roughly, suddenly stretching Aunty Sheen's crinkled, tight asshole.

"Mmm ..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly into her daughter's tight, hot cunt.

I knew she felt a sense of relief and began licking Dee harder with the anticipation of a hard anal-fuck.

"Ohh ... Mmm ... Mmm ..." Dee began moaning aloud lustily as a result of her mother's hungry, audible cunt-licking.

I took the stinky, slick butt-plug and grabbed Dee's ponytail to pull her head roughly up.

"Open up, bitch." I ordered and Dee immediately opened her mouth wide and pushed her tongue out.

I placed the rounded end of the wet, sticky butt-plug on Dee's long, pink tongue and shoved it in. Dee quickly closed her mouth and began to suck on the smelly steel butt-plug right out of her mother's taut, brown asshole. I let go of Dee's hair and she went back to fingering her mother's wet, hot pussy once again.

My big, stiff dick now throbbed with incredible excitement at this. So, I didn't waste another moment and moved into position. I held my huge, stiff dick out like a dagger and pushed forward. At first, I felt Aunty Sheen's tight rectal-ring resist the penetration. However, her cunt-cream had dribbled deep into her ass-crack and her little, puckered anus was slick too. So it took less-than-normal effort to forced apart my slutty, submissive aunt's tight-clenched asshole by shoving huge, round dickhead roughly.

"Mphh!" Aunty Sheen's painful loud cry was muffled in Dee's hot, sexy cunt once more when my dickhead initially stretched her tight little anus wide apart, "Mmm! Mm! Mm!" Sheen aunty then began groaning painfully into her daughter's lovely cunt.

"Ah ..." I grunted at the way my mature, plump aunt's butthole and ass-crack clenched tightly around my thick, stiff shaft, "Sshit!" I swore softly as I forced my way deeper into Aunty Sheen's tight, warm rectum.

Once my round, engorged dickhead slipped into her mother's tight, little asshole Dee had let go of Aunty Sheen's huge, round butt-cheeks and instead had resumed finger-fucking her mother. I could see Dee had spread her mature mother's loose, dark labia wide to expose the soft, pink flesh of her vagina. Dee was shoving two fingers into Aunty Sheen's creamy, big cunt while rubbing her prominent clit with the heel of her palm. That's the best Dee could do with her hands bound by her wrists in front and lying down on her mother.

"Mmh! Mmhh ... Mmh! Mm ... Mmh!" Dee and Aunty Sheen's moans and groans were now loud in the cold, dark cemetery but we were too smashed and horny to be aware.

I succeeded in shoving my big, hard cock almost all the way into my aunt's dank, tight asshole. Her rectum was clenched tight just above the base of my dick. I paused to enjoy the sensation of her puckering, tight-clenched asshole around my thick, big shaft before I pulled it out till the dickhead remained inside before shoving forward roughly once more. I slowly and steadily increased my pace and was soon fucking Aunty Sheen's tight, mature asshole hard.

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmh! Mmph! Mmh! Mmph!" Sheen aunty and Dee kept groaning and moaning louder and louder.

I had placed my hands on the back of my plump aunt's thick thighs and pushed them as wide as I could. This made her enormous, soft ass-cheeks to clamp tightly around my thick, huge dick every time I pulled it out. I would shove it roughly into Aunty Sheen's hot, tight asshole with force. This made her scream in Dee's cunt and her plump, curvy body would jerk with the pain as I shoved my huge, long dick all the way deep into her taut, mature bunghole.

"Oh yeah ... You fucking whore ... You slut ... You dirty whore ... My dirty little whore aunty ... Yesss ... You like it ... You like getting your ass fucked ... Don't you, you horny little whore ..." I kept up the verbal abuse throughout because I knew exactly how much Aunty Sheen was aroused by it.

My hips moved back and forth repeatedly and I enjoyed the tight, moistness of my mature aunt's asshole. I loved the way my cum-heavy ball-sack smacked against her tight-clenched, soft ass-crack every time I thrust in. I enjoyed the view of my sexy cousin's curvy, bare back and round, taut butt-cheeks from above. Dee was busy getting her pussy licked while finger-fucking her mother in turn. I could tell mother and daughter were incredibly horny because they seemed to compete to make the other orgasm first.

"You sexy, fucking bitch ..." I muttered while looking at Dee before I grabbed Dee's ponytail and jerked her head up roughly.

I roughly pulled her mother's slick, slimy butt-plug out of Dee's mouth and instead stuffed it with my thick, stinky dick.

"Uh!" Dee cried out softly at the sudden move and her mouth opened wide with surprise but I stuck my stinky, stiff dick right inside, "Aagh! Aackk! Aagh! Aack!" Dee gagged and choked audibly when I began to fuck her lovely, wet mouth instead.

I didn't even want to imagine the stinky, shitty taste Dee was experiencing. She seemed to be enjoying the disgusting experience because this wasn't the first time she'd tried ass-to-mouth during a threesome. I watched with amazement as Dee forced her head forward and pushed my thick, slick dick deeper into her tight-clenched throat. I felt electric jolts run up and down my stiff, thick cock with the way Dee's throat was pressing my sensitive, circumcised dickhead. I had to pull my sloppy wet dick out of my cousin's hungry, sucking mouth.

"Gaah!" Dee gasped for breath once her throat became clear of my hard, thick cock but I then shoved the wet, cold butt-plug back into Dee's mouth, "Mm ... Mm ... Mm ..." She mewled pitifully and tried to catch her breath while suckling on Aunty Sheen's used butt-plug.

Almost immediately, I shoved my slick, thick dick below my aunt's creamy, slick cunt. I managed to penetrate her tight, little asshole in one swift motion.

"Mph!" Sheen aunty once again cried hard but her pain-filled cry was muffled in Dee's creamy, tight cunt which she licked feverishly, "Mmm! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Sheen aunty began grunting faster when I started banging her asshole harder and harder.