Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee continued to shove two stubby fingers into her mother's creamy, mature cunt all the way to her knuckles. She would twitch her fingers within my aunt's slick, wet cunt and brush her ultra-sensitive G-spot frequently. This would make Aunty Sheen twitch and jerk with excitement. However, Dee's weight kept her lying helplessly on the cold, raised marble grave while I fucked her tight, hot asshole.

"Mmh! Mm! Mm! Mh! Mm! Mh!" Sheen aunt eventually began to grunt faster and faster and I knew she was nearing her orgasm.

I continued to fuck her little, brown asshole fast and rough. I enjoyed the way her small rectum clenched tightly all the way around my thick, stiff shaft and her tight-clenched asshole almost milked my huge, long dick each time I pulled out. The smacking sound of my flat crotch banging against her fleshy, thick butt-cheeks was very loud. The groans and moans were clearly audible, despite the heavy mist surrounding us. I looked around at the surreal scene and wondered who in their right minds would want to fuck in a dark, deserted cemetery on a cold winter's night? It was right after Halloween too.

Creepy, but I'd be damned if that was going to stop my horny mature aunt and sexy older cousin from doing exactly that. I shook my head in amazement and focused on the ass-fucking once more. By then, Aunty Sheen had almost reached her orgasm. I could feel her little butthole clench even tighter around my thick, slick shaft as it slid in and out. Dee was excitedly finger-fucking her mother and I could hear the sloppy sounds of Dee's two fingers thrusting in and out of Aunty Sheen's slick, wet cunt. Sheen aunt's thick, stout thighs were also flexing as she braced herself for an intense orgasm.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mmmmm!" Sheen aunty groaned and groaned before she moaned long and low, her ecstatic cry of pleasure lost in her daughter's creamy, tight cunt which she licked vigorously.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aaaahhh!" Dee moaned louder and louder before let out a howl of intense ecstasy and climaxed right after her mother.

Dee's head almost plopped down on her mother's soft, round tummy. Still, she bravely held her head upright through the intense climax. Her bare, curvy back arched and her big, round butt-cheeks quivered visibly in the softened glare of the flashlight.

I kept fucking aunty at the same fast rough pace. Dee continued to finger-fuck her mother's climaxing cunt and it spewed its slick, watery cunt-cream all over my thick, hard shaft and clean-shaven crotch. Aunty Sheen's thick, fleshy thighs trembled hard with the intensity of the orgasm but she had enough sense not to put her legs down until I instructed. I eventually slowed and stopped completely before pulling my slick, stinking dick out of my submissive, slutty aunt's hot, tight asshole. Dee followed suit and immediately stopped fingering her mother's creaming, quivering cunt.

"Mmhh ... Mmhh ..." Aunty Sheen breathed audibly now that Dee had raised her climaxed, creamy pussy off of her mother's face.

"Mm ... Mm ... Mm ... Mm ..." Dee mewled softly and gasped for breath as she tried to recover from an intense orgasm.

However, I was on the peak of my arousal. I was stoned, horny and intensely aroused. My huge, long dick stood achingly erect in front of me. I quickly stepped to one side and climbed up on to the two-and-half foot high marble-block. I hurriedly positioned myself right behind Dee, who was on her knees and rested her head on her mother's soft, clean-shaved crotch. I reached out and grabbed my curvy, older cousin's round, firm butt-cheeks and spread them wide apart.

Aunty Sheen's hooded eyes peeked at me from below. Aunty Sheen's slick, dark face was lit up from the light falling on her face from under my balls. The cellphone flashlight was still propped up behind me. Mother and daughter were stuck in a 69 position and were exhausted after the intense orgasms.

I didn't care though because I just wanted to fuck. As soon as I saw the glint of steel in the depths of Dee's tight, dark ass-crack I quickly pinched it with my left and grabbed the leather-belt wrapped around Dee's curvy, waist with my right. I pushed at her lower back and Dee arched it so her big, round booty jutted out even more. This also made her large, round ass-cheeks spread apart and reveal her creamy, shining crotch. I could clearly see her trembling tight slit and her quivering butthole clenching the heavy, steel butt-plug.

This time, I pulled the butt-plug slowly out. I wanted to enjoy the sight of my sexy cousin's tight, brown asshole stretching wide open before clenching shut once the butt-plug was removed. I felt my huge, stiff dick throbbing with anticipation as I shoved Dee's stinky, slimy butt-plug into Aunty Sheen's wide-open mouth.

"Mmm ..." Aunty Sheen moaned lustily and began to suck on Dee's used butt-plug like it was an ice-lolly.

"Finger her pussy, you slut." I said in a soft but stern voice.

Aunty Sheen obeyed and slowly pulled her thick arms up which were tied firmly together at her wrists. She could bend her arms and reach Dee's creamy, climaxed cunt easily because her daughter's crotch hung barely a foot over her face. Sheen aunty had put her legs down and they now dangled off the foot of the grave. I watched as she put her bound hands on Dee's smooth-shaved crotch and rubbed her way up to grab her daughter's taut, round ass-cheeks, revealing Dee's tight-clenched butthole. Sheen aunty smiled with the butt-plug in her mouth and waited.

I quickly grabbed the thick base of my slick, stiff dick and placed its swollen, slimy dickhead right up against Dee's tight, little asshole.

"Mmm ..." Dee's anxious groan was stifled as she kept sucking on her mother's used butt-plug.

Sheen aunty pushed her hands as far as she could in her bonds so I could stick my stiff, thick dick into my cousin's small, little bunghole.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmmm ..." Dee's painful grunts were quite loud as I shoved my huge, hard dick deeper into her hot, tight anal-canal.

"Shit!" I swore excitedly at the way Dee's little asshole clamped tighter around my slick, thick dick as it sank deeper and deeper.

I distinctly remember the way Dee's tiny anus clenched tight around my huge, slick shaft as it stretched her apart. I bet Dee was glad my huge, hard dick was already wet from fucking her mother's ass or else she would have screamed louder.

"Hmm ... Mm! Hhmm ... Mm ..." Dee began to moan and gasp for breath as the pain in her over-stretched anus intensified.

I shoved more than half my huge, stiff length into my horny cousin's tight, little asshole before I paused for a few seconds. I admired the perfect roundness of my curvy cousin's bubble butt. Her bare arched back looked smooth and enticing to me. While I ogled Dee's lovely, large ass-cheeks and held on to her leather-belt I began to fuck her tight, hot butthole.

"Mmh! Mhh! Mhh! Mmh! Mmh! Mph! Mph! Mph!" Dee's pain-filled groans turned to agonized grunts as I started fucking her ass harder and harder.

I felt incredibly high and intensely horny. All I could focus was the way Dee's taut, round ass-cheeks jiggled firmly each time my crotch smacked against them. The cold marble dug into my knees but I hardly noticed because I was immensely engrossed in fucking Dee ass from behind.

After several minutes, I eventually slowed down my thrusts and instead started to push and pull Dee back and forth. The leather-belt she (and her mother) wore was for this exact reason. It gave me the perfect handgrip while fucking them from the back. I didn't have to worry about holding on to their sweaty, slippery curves for leverage so they tended to wear the belts because mother and daughter simply love to get fucked doggy-style.

"Mhh! Mmh! Mhh! Mmh! Mhh! Mmh!" Dee would grunt and groan again and again every time I thrust my huge, slick cock in and out of her tight-clenched asshole.

"Sexy ... Sexy bitch .... My sexy bitch ... Fucking horny bitch ..." I started verbally abusing Dee while ass-fucking her mercilessly from behind.

Dee loved it, just like her mother. The two would talk just like young guys did, full of cuss-words and such. They weren't trying to act cool but they simply wanted to talk freely whenever we were together. They said it was more expressive, so I didn't mind playing along with the fantasy. These hardcore BDSM role-plays have always excited me the most.

"Fucking bitch ... Such a tight ass ... Oh yeah ... It feels so good ... Fucking your tight little asshole ... Fucking sexy slut ..." I continued to bang Dee's ass and curse her aloud.

Down below, Aunty Sheen was fingering Dee's creamy, wet cunt. I liked it whenever her slick, warm fingers brushed on my sensitive, smooth scrotum from beneath. Slowly Sheen aunty used one hand to finger-fuck her daughter's cunt while she used her other hand to cup and caress my big, cum-laden balls as I fucked Dee's lovely, tight asshole. The two things combined made my huge, stiff dick get even harder. Aunty Sheen was well aware of the ways to boost the blood into my cock. She used it to make my slick, big dick get even thicker and harder.

"Oh shit ... Ah yes ... Oh fuck ... My sexy little bitch ... Oh fuck you ... Fuck my bitch ... Yeah ..." I cussed and groaned louder and louder as my excitement grew.

I let the lust take over my senses and I fucked my cousin's sexy, tight asshole unmercifully. I could distinctly hear her pain-filled grunts and groans but I was only focused on the way her tight, little asshole clenched my thick, stiff shaft. I loved the way her dank, hot anal-canal clamped around my stiff, big dick as it slid in and out of her slimy, slick depths. I moved her back and forth with significant speed so her bare, big, bubble buttocks smashed hard on my flat, firm crotch every time. I could also see the numerous lines of the whipping from earlier crisscrossing her lovely, brown butt-cheeks.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Dee's grunts of pain soon turned to lusty moans though as she neared another orgasm.

I could tell this because her body had stiffened as she held her juices in. She finally let go and splashed her mother's face with her slick, watery pussy juices. They squirted out and all over my balls and aunt's face down below. Dee's climax made her taut asshole clench incredibly tighter around my thick, throbbing dick. My thrusts made my dick get milked hard and I felt myself coming closer to my orgasm so I eventually slowed down.

I didn't want to cum in my cousin's asshole. So, I quickly pulled my stiff, slimy cock out of Dee's tight-clenched butthole.

"Spit out your butt-plugs." I said hurriedly and they immediately obeyed.

"Ow!" Dee cried out in relief once her tight, dank rectum was emptied of my thick, invading dick, "Oh ... Ohh ... Oh ..." She started gasping for breath and reached the end of her orgasm.

I reached out and grabbed Dee's ponytail and roughly pulled her up and off of her mother. Dee cried out at the sudden move as she was still recovering from the intense, squirting orgasm. However, she quickly relented and let me help her sit into an upright kneeling position. I then reached down and grabbed my aunt's ponytail. I roughly pulled at it so aunty was forced to clamber all the way on the raised grave. She struggled to lift herself up so I casually pulled her up by her hair. Sheen aunty groaned painfully but complied without complaint.

I hurriedly positioned Aunty Sheen and Dee so they knelt upright, facing each other so closely that their huge, swollen, bound breasts were crushed together. I was standing upright on the dark marble grave, and held on to their braids. I quickly smashed their gasping, open mouths on the sides of my stiff, stinky dick.

"Mhh! Mm ... Mm ... Mm ..." Sheen aunty and Dee started moaning lustily and began to suck my huge, hard dick hungrily.

I pushed their heads back and turned to shove my hard, huge dick into my aunt's mouth.

"Aagh!" Sheen aunty gagged audibly as I thrust my stinky, stiff cock all the way to her throat, "Aack! Aagh! Aack!" She began to choke and gag loudly as I started face-fucking her.

"You fucking whores ... You slutty, horny whores ... You motherfucking bitches ... You absolute whores ..." I began cussing my submissive aunt and subservient cousin while forcing one to suck my dick and making the other lick my balls.

I had pushed Dee's head below my shaft and forced her to lick my big, sensitive balls. Dee immediately went to work and started licking and sucking my smooth-shaved ball-sack. I felt jolts of excitement run up and down my thick, throbbing dick. After a minute or so, I pulled my dick out of my aunt's mouth and switched over to Dee.

"Ack! Aagh! Aack! Aack! Aack!" Dee gagged and choked loudly as I began face-fucking her next and pushed Aunty Sheen's face down to my balls instead.

"Oh shit ... Oh fuck ... Yeah ... Yeah ..." I began to moan encouragingly and face-fucked my mature Muslim aunt and her sexy curvy daughter while standing completely naked on the raised, marble grave in the dark, cold, misty cemetery.

I felt my big, cum-heavy ball-sack clench closer to my crotch and prepared to shoot its load out. I had been stopping myself from coming from hours now and I simply had to let go.

"That this, you fucking dirty whores ... Fuck!" I cussed and closed my eyes before swearing aloud and coming hard.

"Aahh ... Aahhh .... Aahhh fuck!" I groaned and swore very loudly as I climaxed intensely.

I felt my sticky, warm semen shoot out of my throbbing, thick dick and heard my aunt and cousin's hungry moans as they tried to catch it in their mouths. I aimed my trembling, climaxing cock alternately at their faces so they both could have enough of my cum. I felt myself soaring to new heights of pleasure at the incredible orgasm. It seemed like I was completely weightless and only my quivering, climaxing cock had all the weight. My knees began to tremble but I forced myself to keep standing upright despite the enormous intensity of the orgasm.

"Oh shit!" I swore aloud when I was able to catch my breath after a minute or so, "That was ... That was fucking incredible!" I mumbled breathlessly.

I finally looked down to see Aunty Sheen and Dee looking up at me with cum-streaked faces and excited expressions. I could see the delight in their upturned faces at watching me experience an orgasm. They genuinely like to see me orgasm more than they themselves want to climax. I let go of their hair and instead supported myself with my hands on their bare, smooth shoulders.

I was grinning with unbridled excitement while my body and senses returned to normal after the astonishing orgasm. As I watched they turned towards each other and began to kiss. I grinned when I noticed they were actually sharing my sticky, white semen. Aunty and Dee soon began to kiss and lick my gooey, sticky cum off of the other's face. I enjoyed this dirty, taboo scene for several minutes, right up until they had licked every visible fleck of my sticky, warm cum off their faces.

"Break!" I said softly before slowly standing upright.

I took a step back and helped my aunt and cousin to stand up too. We stood naked and exhausted in our sneaker-clad feet and held on to each other. The misty, dark cemetery around us was completely silent except for the dull crash of the waves several meters down below. I could feel their tender, tightly-tied breasts pressing on my bare chest from either side as I stood holding Aunty Sheen and Dee for a few minutes.

"Thank you, son." Aunty Sheen mumbled and grinned before taking a step back.

"Thanks a ton, bro!" Dee too said and sighed before patting my bare chest adoringly.

"No, thanks to you guys." I said and nodded my head before smiling at both of them.

"It was truly incredible!" Aunty commented and stretched her thick arms up.

"I felt like I was going to explode ... So many orgasms!" Dee commented and we all laughed together.

"Come on." I said and turned to clamber off the raised grave.

I turned and made my aunty and cousin sit on the edge of the grave so I could finally untie the ropes binding their big, brown boobs together from so many hours. Dee and Aunty Sheen both gasped with intense relief as the constant pressure was finally eased from around their large, round tits. I then helped them slip off of the raised grave and we started to clean up.

First, we used the water in the two bottles to quench our thirst. Then we used the remainder to wash our genitalia as best as we could. Next, we hurried to put on our skimpy clothes because we could feel the cold after the intense climaxes. The weed and alcohol also held on strongly to our senses. Still, Aunty and Dee managed to wear their short, small skirts while I wore my shorts and vest. We hurriedly put the windcheaters on and used the flashlight to give each other a once over.

Once we were satisfied that we were dressed normally we hurried to stuff everything else into the bag. The white hemp ropes, the dirty butt-plugs and the bottle of vodka were put into the slightly lighter sling bag. I then ran the flashlight all around the gravesite to make sure that we weren't forgetting anything behind. Then I led my aunt and cousin around the chapel and out towards the front-gate.

Now that we were slightly sobered after the orgasm, the social pressure returned and we were careful of being caught. After all, a mature woman, a young girl and a young guy had no business in a dark, deserted cemetery on such a cold night. Thankfully, we made it out to the small, winding road. I made Aunty Sheen and Dee stand in the shadows, a little further from the lone streetlight while I fetched our scooters from the bushes on the other side. I was still quite high and stumbled a little but managed to get the job done without harm.

I switched off the flashlight finally and noticed it was around 11 PM on my cellphone. When I told the time aloud we were quite shocked to know that we'd been fucking for so long. We then drove back, with Aunty Sheen sitting behind me and Dee riding solo following us closely. Aunty kept turning around frequently to check on Dee and we somehow managed to reach Baga after half hour. The three of us were exhausted so I helped my aunt and cousin up to the first floor.

We only had time to strip off our clothes before we fell down on the bed and were fast asleep.

So, this was the climax of our intense, sensual week-long trip to Goa.

We left Goa for Pune by flight the next day in the late morning. Aunty and Dee had hangovers because we had to get up early to catch our flights. Thankfully, the security hadn't detected the half-bag of weed aunty had stuffed down her panties in the cab to the airport in Goa. We caught a cab back to Dee and my apartment from Pune airport and once again slept till late night. We fucked a few times on Sunday before Aunty Sheen reluctantly told us she had to leave and get back home.

***If you liked my experience, feel free to rate my post and list it in your Favorites. I would love to share more such experiences so don't be shy to drop in a comment below. Till next time, cheers!***