Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee looked like the perfect sex-pet. She'd put the same red lipstick on her plush, soft lips. Her medium-length dark hair was tied in a ponytail too. Dee also wore her thick black plastic dog-collar with its 6-foot long steel chain leash attached to it too. The heavy, shiny chain disappeared within Dee's lovely, deep cleavage. Her bra-less boobs stood out perky and proud. Dee wore a thin 1-inch leather belt. She also wore a black mini-skirt but it was tight-fitting. The soft, stretched mini-skirt emphasized her lovely, curvy hips and sexy, round bubble booty. It showed of her lovely, shapely brown legs which ended in a pair of dark sneakers too.

Similar to aunty, Dee also had lengths of soft, white hemp rope wrapped conspicuously around her wrists to her forearms and on her ankles up to the calves. The ropes looked innocuous and almost like long socks around her thick, shapely calves.

"All right," I said and rubbed my hands together in excitement, "Let's go fuck among the dead." I quipped and went to the table to grab the sling bag.

Aunty, Dee and I wore our windcheaters. Not just because it was cold outside but because they were completely topless otherwise with the dog-collars and leashes around their necks. Sheen aunty and Dee wrapped their leashes around their waist and attached the handles to the dog-collars. This way, the leashes would not be dropping out from their windcheaters. They zipped the windcheater all the way up to hide the dog-collars too.

I quickly wore my sneakers and the windcheater before putting the small but heavy bag straps over my shoulder. Without wasting time, I walked to the main-door of the room. I knew aunty and Dee followed close behind. I took one last look at their short outfits to make sure nothing looked out of place before opening the door and stepping out. I locked the door behind us and snuck the key deep in my pocket, right under my wallet. A few guests were walking down the hallway, no doubt going out to enjoy dinner.

As usual, Aunty Sheen rode with me while Dee rode her scooter solo. We drove slowly on the small one-lane road leading to Sinquerim which has a few fancy restaurants. We stopped at one that looked less crowded and took a table out on the patio. Sheen aunt and Dee sat on either side on low-slung wrought iron chairs. I could make out their large, lovely bra-less boobs dangling freely under their windcheaters. Their sexy, shapely legs were stretched out under the table.

As we waited for dinner, Aunty and Dee had a glass of wine each with a cigarette while I chose to drink soda. Sheen aunty and Dee enjoyed being controlled because it turned them on immensely. Aunty and Dee even moved only on my command. They'd taken their seats when I'd told them and the choice of drinks and food was also mine. The dinner arrived soon enough and we ate ravenously because we had skipped lunch for sex. As we ate, we whispered back and forth excitedly. I was suggesting some really dirty and kinky ideas. Aunty and Dee agreed wholeheartedly with each suggestion.

We'd planned to get dinner somewhere on the way to Saint Lawrence Cemetery near Aguada Fort. It was a small cemetery, almost hidden at one of the turns to the fort behind a small chapel. Dee and I had stumbled on it on one of our earlier trips to Goa while out sightseeing. We remembered it was quite secluded. This meant that we would probably not be discovered when we fuck among the graves at night. By the end, we had refined our plan by adding even more depraved acts to it.

It was around 9 PM that we paid the bill and left the restaurant. The food had done wonders and we felt refreshed. Still, we drove slowly towards Sinquerim. Around 15 minutes later, we reached the gates of the St. Lawrence Chapel. The small road was deserted and the chapel was dark, except for a few small lights along the pavement and the chapel itself. I looked around to check no one was around before I pointed to the dense waist-high bushes lining the road.

Aunty Sheen stood watch as Dee and I pushed our scooters into the bushes and parked them a few meters away. We wanted to be sure that our scooters could not be spotted by anyone from the road. With the help of my cellphone's flashlight I led Dee out of the bushes and on to the road. It was still deserted and we joined aunty who stood behind a tree. I put my cellphone in my pocket and quickly led them across the small road.

Back then, the large, old iron gates of the chapel used to be locked with a length of chain. It was wrapped through the grill of the two gates and secured with a padlock. There was nothing valuable to be stolen so the security was pretty lax. The steel chain was so loose that the gates could still be pulled apart a foot and a few inches. This was more than enough for me to slink through. Dee quickly followed me in and aunty came sideways through the small gap last.

We stood still inside the gate and listened for any noises from within the chapel. We didn't hear anyone still we crept around to the rear of the small white chapel. The back of the chapel looked faced the sea. A cold, strong wind blasted us as we walked out into the open graveyard. The entire cemetery was dimly lit with a few sparse bulbs on the tiny, paved walkway that formed a square around the burial ground.

The cemetery was filled with graves of old colonial soldiers and prominent locals from the area. Some of these had small, simple tombstones while other graves had large, elaborately designed gravestones. The simple white-washed gravestones stood still like small, oblong ghosts rising up from the ground. The large dark marble gravestones shone like demons rising through the earth in the sparse illumination from the naked bulbs hanging on bamboo poles. The rest of the graveyard was flush with lush, uncut grass which shook hard with the strong sea wind.

At the farthest point from the chapel and cemetery, and down a few steps is a small, round open space. It has balcony railing and pillars with cherubs on it. This is a sort of viewing platform and gives a clear view of the sea a few meters below. That's where I wanted to go first so I pulled my cellphone out. The flashlight was on and I shone it one the small paved path.

"Come on, sluts." I whispered and started walking towards the viewing platform.

Without a word, my submissive aunt and enslaved cousin followed close behind me. I could hear the soft rustle of our windcheaters as we hurried down the dark, straight walkway. Once we stepped down the short flight of stone stairs we relaxed. This spot was not visible from the chapel and I was still unsure whether the place had a night watchman. Still, that was the exciting part of it all. We walked to the wide balcony railing that ran around the small clearing. It was lined with low stone benches every few feet.

I led my aunt and cousin to the farthest bench and kept my heavy-laden sling bag on it. Then I placed my cellphone on the wide, stone balcony railing with its flashlight pointed at us. Finally, I stood with my back to the railing and addressed Aunty Sheen and Dee.

"Are you ready to get fucked, you sluts?" I asked soft, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Yes Master." Aunty and Dee replied just loud enough for me to hear and I noticed the clear excitement in their eager voices too.

"Strip, you whores." I ordered next.

In the stark illumination of the small LED flashlight I watched my slutty aunt and sexy cousin strip together. The windcheaters came off and were kept on the low stone bench behind them. Their big, bra-less boobs hung freely now and their large, dark nipples stiffened almost immediately in the cold salty wind. Sheen aunty and Dee rubbed their bare arms to warm themselves a little before they stripped their short, dark skirts and got completely nude.

"Stuff your skirt in the windcheater." I instructed and they obeyed.

Aunty Sheen and Dee then stood upright, completely naked, except for the dog-collar, leash and the ropes wrapped around their wrists and ankles. They had their arms crossed in front, just below their busty breasts to shield from the cold. I then took a step to stand in front of the cellphone so the flashlight lit my back. I raised my hands up.

"Strip me." I said simply.

Sheen aunty and Dee immediately went to work, glad for something to do. I watched their faces split into wide grins in the dull illumination of the flashlight as they began to strip me. Sheen aunty went down on her knees to strip my small, soccer shorts off while Dee unzipped my windcheater and took it off. She handed it to her mother who carefully folded my windcheater and waited for Dee to strip my black, fitting sleeveless shirt off. Aunty then folded these and bundled them within my folded windcheater. She placed it on the low stone bench behind her and stood up to join Dee once more.

The cold, salty sea wind blew on my bare back, buttocks and legs but I had a semi-erection right then. I felt goose-bumps rise on my skin from the sudden cold. I took a few deep breaths and let the cold seep into me. This always worked to beat low temperatures. I felt significantly more comfortable but my aunt and cousin were clearly feeling cold. They trembled slightly and kept breathing through their open mouths. I felt pity for them just then. So I dug around in the sling bag and got the half-filled vodka bottle out.

"Here, drink this, you shameless sluts." I said and held out the opened bottle.

"Thank you Sir!" Aunty Sheen whispered eagerly and took a step forward.

She tilted her head up and opened her mouth wide, with her arms wrapped around her torso. She closed her eyes as I tilted the bottle and let the slick, smelly vodka dribble into her mouth.

"Agh!" Sheen aunty choked initially as she tried to gulp a mouthful of plain vodka, "Gaah!" She gasped as she finally drowned the shot before taking a step back.

"Thank you Master." Dee said and took the same position as her mother.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly as she slowly gulped the mouthful of vodka.

As she took a step back I also had a shot straight from the bottle. I grimaced as I forced the bitter, oily vodka down my throat but sighed as it warmed my body from within.

"Want more?" I asked and they nodded eagerly.

"Ok." I said and made them take mouthful of vodka and watched them gulp it down.

After three shots each, Aunty and Dee felt very comfortable. They were also slightly tipsy because vodka takes effect almost immediately. They swayed in their place as I took a seat on the cold, hard stone bench. I kept the bottle of vodka back into the bag. Now that I had a drink in, I felt not just warm but also incredibly bold. I didn't want to waste any more time so I started acting on my kinky plan.

"Get on your knees here." I said, pointing to the ground near my sneaker-clad feet.

Aunty and Dee immediately went down on their knees, with Aunty Sheen kneeling at my left and Dee close to my right. The flashlight shone from behind them and lit up their bare, brown backs with its stark white light. They knelt close enough that I felt their warm, voluptuous chests pressed on my knees. I fumbled in the bag till I found the two 6-foot pieces of the white hemp rope. It was around an inch thick and soft. I turned to my aunt.

"Get over here, you whore." I said and pointed to the ground right between my feet.

Dee shuffled a little to the side so her mother could kneel between my feet close to me. I pulled her dog-collar around so the leash was now at the back.

"You have huge boobs, you slut." I said, cupping my aunt's heavy, free-hanging breasts alternately, "I bet you play with them when I think about me, don't you, you whore?" I muttered close to her ears and watched her reaction.

"Yes, Sir!" Aunty replied boldly but kept her eyes downcast, "I'm a whore Sir. I am always horny. I really like to fantasize about you and masturbate, Sir." She said.

"I know." I quipped, "I bet you wished they looked as perky as your sexy daughter's, don't you, you slut?" I asked her as I played with her large, taut nipples.

"Sshh!" Sheen aunty hissed softly as I teased her sensitive, thick nipples, "Ye... Yes Sir..." Sheen aunty mumbled, "I wish my boobs were as perky as my daughter's, Sir."

"Good. Then let's see if I can do that with this rope." I said and caught the rope in both hands.

"Please Sir!" Aunty Sheen said eagerly and quickly bent at her waist to push her big, bra-less breasts out for me.

After doubling the 6-foot length of rope I wrapped it extremely tight around the base of my aunt's mature, heavy melons. I pulled the two ends taut before tying them together with two knots right between her deep, soft cleavage. The tightly-wound rope around her huge, mature breasts made them pop out like big, dark balloons. They stood almost straight on her motherly, voluptuous chest with the veins standing out visibly. Her big, bound boobs were crowned with her dark, completely erect, inch-long nipples.

"All right. Now your boobs do look as perky as your daughter's." I commented and looked at my handiwork by turning my aunt sideways.

I looked at Dee who was staring lustily at her mother's large, bound breasts. I noticed mother and daughter grin quickly when they made eye contact.

"What're you looking at, you bitch?" I said this to Dee, with a mirthless smile on my face.

"N... Nothing Sir." Dee replied hesitatingly while quickly looking down at the ground.

"You like what you see?" I quipped before reaching out and grabbing Dee's tight ponytail, "Get over here." I said and pulled her to kneel close to her mother, between my knees which were spread wide apart to accommodate both their curvy bodies.

"Unh!" Dee grunted at being pulled roughly by her hair, "Yes... Yes Sir..." She said and hurried to do as told.

I let go of her hair and instead cupped her lovely, large naked boobs with my right. I turned around her dog-collar so the heavy, steel-chain leash fell down her bare, smooth back. I then squeezed Dee's big, taut tit firmly.

"These are lovely, you know, I admit it. But my point is how proud you are of your tits, you bitch?" I asked as I continued to squeeze steadily harder.

"Ah!" Dee cried softly at the increasing pressure, "Mm..." She mumbled confusedly.

"I know you like attention, you bitch. You're an attention whore, and you admitted it long back. I know why you wear those short skimpy clothes to your internship and college. You like the attention, you bitch. You like guys ogling your bust and booty. I think that you need to be punished for being so proud." I finished this with a light spank on her left, large tit.

"Aah!" Dee cried out softly, "I'm sorry, Master." She whimpered, "As you wish, my Master."

I wasn't as gentle when tying Dee's large, taut breasts though. I'd been with her long enough to know she delighted in rough, humiliating sex. So, I tied her lovely, large tits tightly in the same way as I had tied Aunty Sheen's. However, Dee's young, perky breasts stood out very prominently. They looked perfectly round and stood out proud in bondage over her wonderful, busty chest. I felt the way they had before firmer. Her large, dark nipples also stood completely erect over her bound, brown boobs.

"There. That should remind you that your breasts shouldn't make you proud." I commented and looked at my handiwork.

"See that, you slut?" I said this to my aunt, "See what happens when you get too proud of something. I don't like pride and I punish proud little bitches like her," I said pointing at her daughter, "and proud little sluts like you." I said this and turned to face her.

"Me?" Sheen aunty mumbled confusedly this time.

"Yes you." I replied, "Don't think I don't see the way you walk with an exaggerated swing to your hips whenever we go out." I said this and reached down with my left to grab at her huge, mature butt-cheeks.

"No, Sir..." Sheen aunty pleaded but I raised my arm and spanked her anyways, "Ah!" She cried out at the stinging pain of the hard spank on her soft, sensitive ass-cheek.

It was time for the next step in my plan. I reached into the bag and pulled out the two cold, steel butt-plugs from it. They shone brightly in the stark light form the LED flashlight of my cellphone. Aunty Sheen and Dee's faces lit up but they suppressed their smiles and looked hungrily at the sex-toys.

"It's time you two remember who you belong to." I said and looked at each in turn, holding up the heavy, shiny butt-plugs closer to their faces, "Lick." I simply said.

Aunty Sheen and Dee immediately leaned their heads closer and wrapped their lips eagerly around the cold, steel ass-toys.

"Mm ... Hmm ... " Sheen aunty and Dee moaned audibly as they licked the butt-plugs.

"Enough." I said and pulled the butt-plugs out of their sucking mouths to see that they were dripping wet with saliva.

I placed the butt-plug from my left hand carefully down on the stone bench. I kept it standing upright so as not to let the wet, round end dirty with the dust on the cold bench.

"You slut," I said to my aunt, "Bend over my knee here." I patted my left knee.

Aunty Sheen quickly turned around on her knees and bent at her waist till her warm, tight-bound breasts rested on my bare thigh. Her enormous, round naked ass-cheeks jutted out prominently behind her.

"Bitch," I said, turning to Dee who was staring lustily at her mother's giant, brown buttocks now, "Lick her asshole." I said and saw Dee's face light up with excitement.

I turned around to push my right foot further so Dee could slip between. She grabbed her mother's gigantic, mature butt-cheeks and spread them as wide as she could. I saw her smiling face disappear into the depths of Aunty Sheen's deep, dark ass-crack.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen immediately moaned long and low and I knew Dee had started licking her mother's asshole.

I saw the top of Dee's head move this way and that as she tried to lap at Aunty Sheen's dark, clenched butthole. She kept a tight grip on her mother's enormous ass-cheeks and kept them from clenching shut around her face as Aunty Sheen shivered with excitement.

"Enough." I said after a couple of minutes.

Dee reluctantly pulled her face out from between Aunty Sheen's deep, dark butt-crack. She knelt back into position a foot away from her mother but kept looking hungrily at Aunty Sheen's deep, dark ass-crack.

I peered down to see my aunt's mature, dark anus glistening with Dee's saliva. I didn't waste time in placing the slightly pointed tip of the butt-plug against her tight-clenched asshole. Sheen aunt's dark, taut asshole quivered initially but she relaxed, knowing that it was inevitable. As soon as she relaxed I pushed the large, heavy butt-plug into her anus. I watched the large, round sex-toy steadily stretch her tight-clenched asshole wider and wider before popping into her red rectum.

"Oohhh ..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and low throughout the ordeal, "Mmm ..." She eventually relaxed and moaned once the butt-plug had settled into her tight, little anus.

"Get up." I said and spanked her huge, heavy ass-cheeks casually.

"Umph!" Aunty grunted at the sudden stinging pain and hurried to obey.

She once again knelt close to my left knee, but this time she grimaced with the slightest movement as she was reminded of the butt-plug's presence.

"Your turn, you bitch." I said and pointed to my right knee.

"Yes, my Master." Dee replied reverentially and turned around on her knees before sliding between my open legs.

Dee bent at her waist and placed her firm, bound boobs on my bare right thigh. I picked up the remaining butt-plug which was slick with her mother's spit from the side. I caressed the tip of the slick, steel sex-toy down her bare, arched back. I noticed her lovely, curvy body trembled with anticipation. I knew Dee was nervous under the bold façade because her tight, little asshole was extremely sensitive. However, she also loved the mix of pain and pleasure so enjoyed quite extreme kinky activities with me.

1...678910...12