Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick her asshole well, you slut." I said this to my aunt.

Aunty Sheen's face lit up with a smile and she forgot the heavy painful butt-plug buried in her tight, mature asshole. She quickly grabbed Dee's large, firm butt cheeks and spread them wide apart before burying her face between them.

"Oh!" Dee exclaimed softly at the initial wet touch of her mother's warm, wet tongue, "Mmm ..." She soon started moaning lustily as her mother ate her sexy, sensitive asshole.

I watched my dirty, slutty aunt eat her sexy, submissive daughter's tight, little asshole for a few minutes and felt my huge, thick dick getting erect. It stood upright and swayed gently in the strong, cold wind.

"Enough." I said and Aunty immediately but reluctantly pulled her face out from between her daughter's deep, tight ass-crack.

I looked down closely and was not surprised to see Dee's tight, dark asshole was completely drenched with Aunty Sheen's spit. It glistened and quivered visibly with the expectation of being stretched. I didn't waste too much time and placed the tip of the round, heavy steel butt-plug on it before shoving it steadily in.

"Oo ... Oww ... Aaa ..." Dee groaned and cried in pain.

The sinking sex-toy was slowly but steadily stretching her taut, young asshole painfully wide. She shook and trembled as I deliberately slowed down and tugged at the half-buried butt-plug a few times. Then I plopped it all the way into her dank, tight anal-canal with a sudden, hard slap.

"Agh!" Dee screamed aloud in agony, "Ohh ... Ohh ... Sor ... Sorry Master ..." She whimpered a few times to control the pain before apologizing for crying out so loudly.

"Get up now." I ordered, ignoring her apology completely.

Dee obeyed and slowly sat up straighter on her knees. I could see the intense pain she felt on her contorted face. Dee took a few deep breaths to get used to the cold, steely intrusion into her tight, young asshole. I watched Aunty Sheen's face silently encouraging Dee to bite down on the pain and to sense the pleasure in the punishment. Dee smiled and nodded her head at her mother when she understood the silent message.

"Let's go back there." I said suddenly, pointing to the cemetery behind my back.

I then stood up and grabbed the sling-bag and walked to get the cellphone. I returned and fumbled for the pack of cigarettes in the bag and lit a cigarette. Then I slung the small heavy bag over my shoulder and switched off the flashlight before putting my cell phone in the sling bag.

Aunty Sheen and Dee were patiently waiting and knelt at me feet with their heads borrowed looking down at their busty, bound breasts. I stooped to grab the leather leash in my left and the steel chain my right before ordering them to stand up and walk ahead. They walked slowly with the heavy, steel butt-plugs controlling their gait. Dee and Aunty Sheen walked with an arched back and their huge, brown asses pushed out behind them. This seemed to ease the pain of the butt-plugs buried in their ass-hole enough so they could walk somewhat normally.

I could see their curvy, naked forms in the dark as they walked only a couple of feet in front of me. I held on to their leashes and they walked ahead like two perfect sex-sluts. I followed them up the short steps towards the cemetery itself. Aunty Sheen, Dee and I then walked boldly through the cemetery, completely nude in the cold, windy darkness.

I guided them to the corner of the large graveyard which was farthest from the chapel. This corner of the cemetery was completely dark as there were no light bulbs strung around. The light was just enough to make out a large, elaborate marble grave. It was a huge block of black, shiny granite and measured around 5 feet wide, 7 feet long and around 2.5 feet high. The gravestone was a slab of marble standing around 3 feet up from the head of the raised grave.

I'd found the perfect place for our debauched, dirty fuck.

I ordered my aunt and cousin to stand at the foot of the slab of marble. The raised grave came up to their wonderful, voluptuous chests. I took the bag from my shoulder to get the cellphone out. In the meanwhile, I looked around one last time and decided that we were completely alone and that the chapel did not have a night watchman.

This made me even more brazen. I aimed the flashlight at the huge, wall-like gravestone and guessed it belonged to a rich local guy by the name engraved on it. It was over 50 years old but kept in a quite good condition. I had no doubt that the family paid someone to keep the gravesite in order as the grass looked freshly trimmed around it. The dark marble grave was also significantly clean.

I slowly walked around the side of the grave and placed my cellphone carefully against the headstone. I kept it pointed straight to the foot of the bed so it illuminated my aunt and cousin's lovely, naked bodies. The light was more than enough to see their large, tightly-bound breasts standing up on their busty chests. I could even see their thick, dark nipples standing erect from this distance. Then I walked back to the foot of the grave and jumped up to sit on it. I sat facing my aunt and cousin who stood obediently, waiting for the next set of instructions like proper sex-slaves.

"Turn around, whores." I ordered in a normal voice now that I was sure we were alone in the dark, deserted cemetery on that cold, windy night.

Aunty and Dee obeyed immediately and turned around to show their lovely, large buttocks to me. I gently caressed their naked, arched backs and slid my hands down to grab their big, round buttocks.

"You fucking whores ... You sexy, fucking sluts ... Dirty shameless Muslim bitches ..." I mumbled lustily.

I had pulled them back so their big, bare asses were pressed on my knees. My eyes switched from my aunt's mature, wide back to my cousin's sexy, curvy back as the flashlight lit them up. I kept squeezing their bare, taut ass-cheeks and would sneak my hand between their deep, taut ass-crack frequently. I could tell that the three shots of vodka were showing their effect on the two. They leaned back on my knees and swayed slightly in place. All the while the smoking cigarette dangled between my lips and I took drags on it. The strong, cold wind blew away the smoke almost immediately.

"Yes, Sir ... I'm a whore ... I'm a shameless little whore Sir ... Yes, I belong to you, Sir ..." Sheen aunty replied with increasing lust.

"Oh ... Yes, Master ... I'm your bitch, Master ... Mm ... Yes, I'm your bitch, my Master ..." Dee replied in her own sultry soft voice at the same time

I called them depraved names and they eagerly agreed with every verbal insult I threw at them.

The cigarette worked to enhance the effects of the shot of vodka till I started feeling mellow and warm. By the time it got over I was feeling elated and extremely excited.

I decided to up the bondage factor. So, I ordered Sheen aunty and Dee to unwrap the ropes coiled around their wrists. They obeyed immediately and uncoiled the ropes. I directed them to put their hands behind their back and clasp their elbows. Dee was naturally flexible so despite being curvy she was easily able to push her arms back so she could grab the elbows with the opposite hands. Aunty Sheen wasn't too flexible at her age still she managed to push her arms back so her elbows were only a foot apart.

I grabbed the end of the white, soft hemp rope and tied it tightly just above the elbow of her other arm. I did the same to the other arm and now Dee's arms were bound tightly behind her back. This position forced her to push her large, tit-tied voluptuous chest out even more. I turned her around to watch her lovely, engorged, tight-bound boobs. They barely jiggled when I turned her around to face me. I smiled at my handiwork before turning to my aunt.

I pulled the dangling lengths of the red nylon ropes up from her wrists and wrapped them tight, just above her elbows. I pulled the ropes hard so my aunt's thick, flesh arms and smooth, round shoulders were pulled back. Then I tied a couple of tight knots to secure her with her arms tied tightly behind her back with ropes around her elbows. I turned her around and ogled Aunty Sheen's huge, tightly-tied boobs. The sight of the squished and swollen, purple black balloons on her motherly, voluptuous chest made me extremely horny and my stiff, thick dick jerked in salute to her.

I hadn't forgotten our stock of rolled joints. I had shoved the sling bag to one side on the cold, raised marble grave I was sitting on. I grabbed it and pulled out two thick joints from the pencil-case. I noticed that only a couple of joints remained from the ten joints I'd rolled in the morning. I knew that one joint would suffice to get me very high. I also knew that after having three straight shots of vodka my aunt and cousin would get stoned by sharing a single joint.

I grabbed one of the two water bottles and had a few gulps. Then I poured water into my aunt and cousin's mouths because their hands were tied behind their backs. I didn't mind because I was enjoying the sight of their tight-bound tits jiggling softly as they gulped down the water thirstily. I placed the water bottle far to one side with the sling bag and lit the two joints. The cold, strong wind quickly whipped the smoke up over our heads.

"Kneel, you fucking whores." I said sultrily.

"Yes, Sir!" Sheen aunty and Dee replied and obeyed.

I watched as they slowly went down on one knee first. With their arms tied behind their backs they had to balance themselves before placing the other knee. Aunty and Dee were now kneeling down on the cold concrete base of the grave. Their faces came up to the level of the grave with their heads barely a few inches away from my knees.

I shifted into a more comfortable position on the cold, hard marble gravestone. My bare, firm buttocks were already going numb but I didn't care much about it. Then I spread my thighs wide apart so my aunt and cousin could kneel with their heads close to my crotch.

"Here, open up for a drag, you slut." I said to my aunt and put the second joint near her face.

Aunty Sheen immediately pushed her head closer and clamped the offered joint between her thin, lips. I watched the embers burn bright orange as she took a long, deep drag on the joint. She closed her eyes and went back to kneeling upright once more.

"Here," I said, turning to Dee on my right, "Your turn, bitch."

"Thank you, Master." Dee replied and leaned forward on her knees.

I placed the butt of the joint between her plush, open lips. Then I watched her lovely, large breasts swell as she took a deep drag. She too closed her eyes and settled back upright on her knees. I took a deep pull on my joint and held the smoke in. The super-strong weed showed its effect almost immediately. I felt incredibly lightweight and ultra-sensitive all over. The weed warmed me so that I didn't feel the coldness of the wind, but only felt it brushing all over my naked body and aroused genitalia. I pressed my thighs and caught my aunt and cousin's naked, kneeling bodies between my strong, long legs.

"Mm ... Hmm ..." Dee and Aunty Sheen moaned softly as their tight-bound boobs were pressed together.

Still, I kept helping them smoke the joint while I myself got high. As we smoked, I began rubbing my bare, muscular calves on their naked, smooth backs. I gently kicked their big, brown behinds with my dirty sneakers. This made them bump against each other and resulted in their large, tightly-tied tits to press together roughly. With their hands tied behind their backs, my submissive aunt and subservient cousin were forced to press against each other's naked, curvy bodies. They loved all of this, because Sheen aunt and Dee were soon pressing and rubbing their busty, bound chests together.

"Horny little bitches ..." I mumbled at this, "You two are nothing but horny little bitches, aren't you?"

"Yesss ... Master." Dee hissed lustily and said while blowing smoke out on to her mother's face, "Mm ... I'm your horny little bitch, my Master." She cooed and pressed her young busty chest harder on her mother's mature, voluptuous chest.

"I'm your little slut, Sir ... Yesss ..." Aunty Sheen agreed eagerly and smiled at her daughter.

"That's right ..." I commented, "If it was up to you two you would keep fucking anything day and night."

"Yesss ... Sir ... I feel so horny all the time ... Mmh ... I just want to suck and fuck your lovely cock all the time, Sir." Sheen aunty replied honestly.

"I would love to fuck your sexy dick all day and night, my Master ..." Dee replied sultrily, "You own me, Master. I'm yours to do as you please, my Master." She confessed.

"Correct." I said and smiled, "Never forget that, you two."

"Never, Master." Dee and Sheen aunty eagerly nodded their heads, but dare not make eye contact with me.

"You know how horny I am." I said after a few moments of silently smoking the joint in my hand, "I can fuck you two all day and night if it was practical. You two are by far my best sluts, you know." I admitted.

"Thank you, Sir." Aunty Sheen replied.

"You two are the horniest women I know of. And I know several, trust me." I said and grinned before helping them take the last tokes on the joint.

Aunty and Dee simply nodded their heads and tried to suppress their grins. I threw the butts of the joints far to one side and focused on my aunt and cousin once more. I watched them blow out the thick, grey smoke through their nostrils. They seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the weed especially after three shots of plain vodka. They clearly wanted to get intoxicated and relish the rough fuck yet to come.

Their curvy, naked bodies swayed and they slowly rubbed their taut, long nipples together casually. This made them lean frequently against my thighs. I knew my slutty aunt and sexy cousin were tipsy, stoned and horny too. I felt my own erection standing thick and upright. It swayed gently in the strong, cold wind. I was high and extremely horny right then.

"So," I said softly, "I own you two, hmm?" I asked looking at each in turn.

Aunty Sheen and Dee finally looked at me. I saw the glimmer of lust and hunger in their big, red-rimmed eyes.

"Yesss ..." Aunty and Dee hissed softly and nodded their heads vigorously.

I could tell they were extremely turned on and wanted to fuck and come. However, I had different plans. I wanted to enjoy the sensational moments for lot longer. I planned to prolong our kinky fuck for as long as I could. I wasn't worried about being found out by anyone. It was an odd thrill to fuck my horny aunt and hot cousin in a dark, deserted graveyard. The taboo aspect of our actions made it even more electrifying.

My eyes strayed down from their eager, big eyes to their large, engorged bound boobs below. I felt my thick, hard dick jerk visibly at the sight of their busty bound chests. I signaled them to get up but my drunk and stoned aunt and cousin found it hard. With their hands tied behind their backs, if was difficult for them to stand upright without support. So, I grabbed them under their armpits and helped them off of their kneeling positions to stand upright.

"Come closer, you sluts." I whispered and sat all the way back on the cold, raised marble grave.

I spread my thighs as wide as possible and made Aunty Sheen and Dee stand between my dangling legs. Sheen aunty and Dee squeezed closer to stand in the gap and rested their smooth-shaved crotches on the edge of the raised grave. My mouth almost drooled at the sight of their big, tightly-tied tits. They were squished to a completely round shape by the tight-wound ropes and were swollen visibly due to the restricted blood flow. Their long, dark nipples stood noticeably upright on their big, bound boobs.

"Look at those ..."I murmured and reached out with both hands to cup their large, round, bound tits, "Anyone would want to just squeeze the milk out of these, sluts." I said and pressed their taut-bound boobs hard.

"Ah!" Sheen aunty and Dee cried out softly at this but quickly recovered.

They closed their eyes and began to enjoy the stinging pain when I pinched their thick, taut nipples. I heard them gasp every time I pulled their long, firm nipples away from their big, bound breasts. I had started off by pinching and pulling their lovely, taut nipples and pressing their tender, tied tits mercilessly. I relished the feel of their firm, swollen boobs in my hand and continued to squeeze and pinch them cruelly. I kept on fondling my submissive aunt and subservient cousin's huge, tightly-tied tits for several long minutes before my hands started aching. I stopped teasing and flexed my fingers to get the kinks out.

"Ooo ..." Aunty and Dee groaned softly in relief when I stopped squeezing and pressing their big, round breasts.

I was getting even more excited now and felt like I should let go. So, I did just that and raised both hands before bringing them down hard on their large, tender, tied tits.

"Oww!" Dee cried aloud.

"Oh!" Aunty Sheen cried too as I spanked their tight-bound tits hard.

I loved the way their big, bound boobs jiggled firmly after the spank and decided I wanted more. So, I started spanking their large, tightly-tied tits next.

"Mm! Aah! Ohh! Aah!" Aunty and Dee kept of crying aloud in pain as I continued to spank their lovely, large, swollen breasts.

I reveled in the sensations that made me hornier and hornier with each passing second. My thick, hard dick stood completely erect and throbbed visibly with excitement. It shook whenever I spanked my aunt and cousin's big, busty chests. I could hardly feel the coldness of the dark marble block I was sitting on naked. I proceeded to spank their large, firmly-bound boobs for several minutes too. By the time I had my fill of tit-spanking my aunt and cousin, my palms felt hot. The flashlight of the cellphone shining from behind me was enough to show the visible palm-prints I'd left on their wonderful, voluptuous chests.

"Mmhh ... Mmhhh ... Mmhhh ..." Aunty and Dee were gasping with the pain by the time I finished spanking their large, tied tits.

Their busty, bare, bound breasts heaved with the effort to breathe as they clamored to control the pain. They were helpless to even rub their tight-bound boobs for comfort because their hands were tied firmly behind their backs. I could see the discomfort creeping on their faces. I was happy to see that because this was supposed to be a proper dom-sub fuck with bondage and humiliation. I cared least for their comfort though.

After having felt the soft, tight-bound flesh of their large, busty tits on my hand I wanted to feel firmer flesh. So, I roughly pulled them to turn around. Aunty and Dee stood close together between my legs, with their bare, brown back and round, protruding buttocks facing me. I grabbed their soft brown shoulders and ran my fingertips down their bare, arched backs. I teased them this way till my fingertips reached the prominent ledge formed on their lower backs by their perfectly round and brown buttocks. Then I slipped my hands between their deep, tight ass-cracks till my fingertips touched steel. I gave a little push.

"Umph!" Aunty and Dee grunted aloud together when their heavy, steel butt-plugs were pushed in deeper into their tight, dark assholes, "Mmh ... Mm ... Mm ..." They started to moan soon though as they enjoyed having their tender, stretched buttholes teased.

After several minutes I pulled my moist, warm hands out from the dank depths of their tight ass-cracks. I then caressed the shape of their round basketball-like booties. The feeling of their warm, firm, smooth ass-cheeks never failed to excite me. What excited me even more was seeing their large, spherical asses jiggled and trembled.

So, without warning, I raised both arms up and brought them down hard on their large, bare ass-cheeks together.