Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I stepped on the cool, freshly-mopped balcony floor, I felt the cold, strong wind blast against my bare body. I grinned when I saw one of the low, round-backed cane armchairs had been specially prepared for me. It was draped with the two soft comforters from the bed. It made for a low and very cushy "throne" to sit on. It sat facing the balcony railing, with a clear view of the beach. I was glad to see the tray on the low, glass-topped coffee table. I was hungry even after the sandwich.

I quickly took my seat on the soft, comforter-draped armchair and felt somewhat warmer. Aunty Sheen pushed the low, round coffee table a couple of feet from my chair. The three other chairs were stacked close in the adjoining balcony I guessed. As I sat on the lone chair at the coffee table Aunty Sheen and Dee took to their knees close to me, each on one side. I smiled softly at Dee who knelt close to me on my left. Sheen aunty had busied herself in serving food on to three plates.

"Sir..." Aunty called out softly.

I turned to look and saw her offering me a plate full of food. I took it without comment and she gestured at the two other plates, so I nodded. That was the signal for permission to eat their breakfast. Aunty Sheen slid a plate closer to Dee and they began eating at the coffee table while kneeling on the cold, tiled floor. As I enjoyed a quiet, peaceful breakfast I watched their brown, curvy naked bodies.

I liked the way Aunty Sheen's huge, mature hooters swayed gently with her movements. She sat on her knees on the ground, with her enormous, round ass-cheeks squished on her ankles. I frequently checked out my hot older cousin's large, perky boobs barely swaying as she ate her food. However, Dee's large, lovely ass looked extremely inviting as she knelt close beside me. My young, excited dick was aroused and gently swayed in the cool, strong salty wind. Sheen aunty and Dee would occasionally look at me and smile when our eyes met. I knew they could see the same amount of lust in my eyes as I could see in theirs.

We took our time to finish breakfast. Once we were done, I felt the effects of the joint from earlier get stronger. I wanted to get stoned and enjoy our sensual, kinky times to the full. After aunty took the empty plate from me and served me a glass of water I looked down at her.

"Go fetch the toys and joints, slut." I said, using my slutty widowed aunt's favorite epithet.

"Yes Sir!" Sheen aunty replied excitedly before she quickly stood up.

I watched her back as she turned to walk into the bedroom. Her giant, round buttocks' enticing swinging never failed to arouse me. Once she walked through the glass doors I turned my attention to Dee.

Dee was already looking at me, with a wicked smile playing on her face. She came closer to me and placed her chin on my knee and looked at me with exaggerated puppy-eyes. I gently patted her head like she was a "good dog" and she nuzzled my hand playfully.

"Good bitch..." I murmured softly with a naughty smile on my face.

My young, excited cock jerked in anticipation and Dee grinned with her face a few inches away from it. Aunty Sheen quickly returned with her black sex toy bag and the metal pencil-case full of joints in her hands. She had also grabbed a fresh pack of cigarettes from the carton of Classic Regulars we'd bought for the trip and a disposable lighter.

"Keep this tray out, bitch." I said softly and Dee immediately complied.

Dee quickly grabbed the tray of used dishes and walked out to the room. I ogled her large, firm ass cheeks jiggling hard with her exaggerated steps. As Aunty Sheen came close she went down on her knees. I again watched her huge, motherly melons swinging freely as she placed everything on the empty coffee table. She opened the pencil-case and her "toy" bag. Sheen aunty pulled out a whole bunch of her and Dee's different sex-toys. It included dildos, vibrators, clit-massagers and several butt-plugs. She arranged these by lining up Dee's sex-toys on the left and hers on the right of the coffee-table.

The reason she did that wasn't because she was conscious about using someone else's sex-toys. The reason was because Dee's toys were usually too small or mild to fit her mature pussy and took a long time to get her off. On the other hand, her dildos, butt-plugs and vibrators were too big for Dee's tight, young cunt. Dee had come back in the meanwhile and took her place to my left.

Aunty Sheen picked the metal pencil-case and offered it to me reverentially. I chose the longest, thickest joint from the lot I'd rolled earlier in the morning. I didn't even have to wait before Dee picked the lighter and brought it close to my face. Sheen aunty cupped her hands above the lighter to shield the flame before Dee flicked it on. I leaned closer and touched the large, twisted tip of the joint against the flame and took a few quick, short puffs.

Once the joint was lit properly I leaned back to rest against the cushions and comforter. I nodded towards the joints on the table.

"Thank you Sir!" Aunty said and turned to pick the pencil-case once more.

Dee and Aunty quickly grabbed two of the longest joints from the pencil-case. I watched them light each other's joints before they moved back to sit on their knees near my feet. My high, horny brain was already crowded with very kinky ideas.

"Would Master like anything else?" Dee asked me in an extra-sweet voice.

"Yes. I want to know something." I said and paused to take a deep drag on the joint, "What are you two worth right now?" I asked, staring pointedly at my aunt and cousin.

"We're worth nothing, Master." Sheen aunty replied and nodded her head when I looked at her.

"We're not even worth the dust on your feet, my Master." Dee said unabashedly from the other side and grinned.

"That's right!" I grinned too, not disappointed that my slutty, shameless aunt could come up with the right answer, "So what the fuck are you two doing sitting up? Shouldn't you two be beneath my feet?" I asked and raised my eyebrows as I looked at Aunty Sheen and Dee in turn.

As I quickly explained to them what I wanted, Aunty and Dee perked up as it dawned on them. Once I'd explained it in short my aunt and cousin didn't waste time. They clamped their joints in their lips before they quickly pushed the heavy, wrought-iron coffee table away to one side. Then Sheen aunty and Dee hurried to lie down on the cold, clean tiled floor and rested their heads on the balcony railing's pillars.

As they raised their thick, shapely legs up, I pushed the chair closer till the low-slung armchair's legs were a foot away from their clean-shaven, dark crotches. So Aunty was forced to place her right foot on the edge of the chair while Dee had to put her left foot beside it. This way, my slutty aunt and hot cousin lay on the floor with their legs spread wide apart and acted as my personal footstools.

As I sat back comfortable on the cane armchair once more I could now stretch my legs straight and put my feet right into Dee and Aunty Sheen's faces. However, I only placed my bare, long feet on their soft, brown tummies in the start. Sheen aunty and Dee smiled excitedly and took long drags on their joints. As I sat back comfortably on the chair, resting my feet casually on my aunt and cousin's soft, naked bodies they began to caress my muscular calves.

I settled in the warm, soft chair, enjoying the warmth of the week seeping into my body. Aunty Sheen and Dee's soft, loving caress on my legs just made me hornier as I took deep puffs on the acrid, intoxicating stuff. After a while, I noticed their lovely, large breasts. So, I slowly stretched my legs a little till my toes reached mother and daughter's wonderful, voluptuous chests. Aunty Sheen's huge, motherly mammary drooped slightly to the sides while Dee's round, hard tits stood taut with their long brown nipples pointing straight up.

"Mm..." Sheen aunt and Dee moaned softly together when I began fondling their lovely, brown boobs with my feet.

I started by pushing the undersides of their sexy, dark boobs before rubbing my big toes on their taut, large nipples.

"Ssh..." Aunty and Dee hissed sharply when they felt the tingling in their sensitive, long nipples.

I felt my thick, aroused dick jerk hard at the depravity of the scene. I grinned to myself and began to press harder on their warm, voluptuous naked chests. I squished their lovely, large breasts under my strong, bare feet and watched them squirm and tremble as Aunty Sheen and Dee became increasingly aroused with each passing minute. Every drag on the joint was getting me higher and higher. I felt lightweight and my senses had heightened remarkably.

"Mm..." It was my turn to moan when I felt my big toes being sucked.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see aunty and Dee each had my big toe in their mouth. They sucked adoringly and I felt their wet, soft tongue all over my toes. Although I don't have a foot-fetish I do get very aroused when someone sucks on my toes. It's not so much the soft, wet sensation on the toes but the dominant feeling which arouses me actually.

My huge, hard dick stood completely erect and swayed in the cold sea wind by the time my joint got over. Needless to say, I was extremely aroused and high at the time. Still, I had patience and wasn't in a hurry to climax too soon. I wanted to relish the feeling of arousing power some more. So, I pulled my big toes out of their sucking, loving mouths by lifting my feet off of their bared, voluptuous chests.

"Do you whores want some more?" I asked looking at my aunt and cousin in turn.

"Yes Sir." Aunty Sheen replied eagerly.

"Please, Master." Dee pleaded cutely too.

"Okay. Get up and sit on your knees, sluts." I said sternly as I stood up slowly.

I swayed a little in place because I was quite intoxicated by then. I took a few deep breaths to steady myself and watched my slutty, mature aunt and horny, older cousin sit up from their laying position on the tiled floor to a kneeling position. I stepped to the coffee table and picked two vibrators. Without a word, I passed the sex-toys to my whorish, horny aunt and sexy, slutty cousin.

Then I went and stood between them, near the waist-high concrete balcony railing. The parking lot below the first-floor balcony was empty because the other guests were out enjoying the nice weather. I rested my hands on the railing and spread my feet a little on the floor before turning to look at my aunt and cousin.

"Kiss my feet and work your way up, sluts." I said in a stern voice and looked at my aunt and cousin on each side, "You can use these toys in the meanwhile." I said and smiled softly.

"Yes Sir." Aunty replied from my right.

I watched them hurriedly switch on the vibrators before putting them between their thick, brown thighs.

"Mm..." Dee and Aunty Sheen moaned softly when they first felt the tingling buzzing on their sensual, horny cunts.

Then together, Sheen aunty and Dee bent at the waist with one hand each on the cold, clean balcony floor. They bowed their heads first and touched my feet reverentially before placing small, lovely kisses all over my toes. Aunty and Dee then slowly worked their way up. When their soft, moist lips reached my calves, I felt Dee grab my bare, muscular thigh for support.

"Bitch," I called to Dee, "No hands." I reprimanded her.

My sexy, submissive cousin quickly pulled her hand away and kept it back on the floor. My subservient aunt and slavish cousin adoringly kissed their way up my long, sinewy legs while toying their horny, hot cunts at the same time.

After a while, they reached up to kiss my bare, slim waist and I felt their large, warm boobs press on my strong, long legs. My stiff, thick dick stood swaying gently in front as my aunt and cousin kissed their way around it. Sheen aunty spent several minutes just licking the insides of my thigh while Dee snuck behind me to kiss my firm, young butt. When they wanted to kiss their way higher on my body, they had to get up off their knees. While standing up slowly, Aunty Sheen and Dee rubbed their warm, brown bodies hard on my sides.

"Ohh..." I groaned softly at the intense, warm sensation of their lovely, naked bodies.

This made them press their large, brown tits harder against my sides while they kissed my bare, hairless chiseled chest. With one hand, my aunt and cousin kept on vibrating their horny, hungry cunts while trying very hard not to touch my young, naked body with their free hands. Since, I'd forbid them I knew they would obey me because being submissive made my Muslim, mature aunt and hot, older cousin very horny.

Aunty Sheen and Dee's love for getting humiliated and degraded sexually had grown remarkably since we started fucking a couple of years before this. My slutty aunt and hot cousin had explored their suppressed sexuality immensely in a short time. We've grown to like kinky sex more and more down the years. Actually, I shouldn't have expected any less from the two. Here was my aunt, a woman who seduced me only two weeks after her husband's death. My cousin Dee was the girl who seduced me and took my virginity long ago.

"Mmh... Hmm... Mmhh..." Sheen aunty and Dee had started moaning louder and lustier.

I closed my eyes and simply let myself get loose in my heightened, sensitive state. I enjoyed their warm breaths on my naked torso and their soft, warm breasts pressing all over my body. Their large, taut nipples poked and rubbed on my smooth, fair skin. I could hear the soft buzzing of their vibrators as Aunty Sheen and Dee continued to stimulate their hungry, horny cunts lovingly. I relished these incredible sensations and could feel my huge, aroused dick jerk and spasm with excitement frequently.

After what felt like an hour or so, I felt their wet, hungry kisses on my sensitive neck and opened my eyes. Sheen aunty and Dee were standing on their tiptoes to reach higher on my neck so I stopped them with a hand.

Sheen aunty and Dee immediately stood upright and watched me expectantly.

"You can get to my cock and balls now, sluts." I said sternly but I was incredibly excited underneath.

My submissive slutty aunt and subservient sexy cousin seemed to be waiting for the permission. They stumbled down to their knees once more and pressed their large, warm breasts on my firm, thick thighs. I watched as Aunty Sheen tilted her head up and gingerly touched the side of my huge, erect shaft with her thin, moist lips. At the same time, Dee had snuck her head below my crotch and I felt her soft, cold nose touch my sensitive, smooth-shaved scrotum.

"Hmm..." I sighed at the pleasure and waited.

Sheen aunty kissed down the side of my huge, hard rod till she reached my big, cum-heavy ball-sack. She joined her daughter in nuzzling my balls for a while. My thick, hard dick jerked and trembled with increasing arousal at this. Dee lifted her head up and left her mother to lick my balls while she began kissing her way down my huge, thick shaft this time.

"Muah... Mmuah... Mmuahh..." Dee kissed my throbbing, big cock with intense lust.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned in delight from down below as she kissed and licked my smooth, soft ball-sack.

After a few minutes, I noticed my slutty aunt and horny cousin pressing and rubbing their big, brown boobs harder on my legs. They had also begun rubbing their soft, chubby cheeks all over my thick, huge dick and soft, smooth-shaved balls. By the way they desperate, trembling bodies I could tell they were approaching their orgasm. I waited with anticipation and was soon rewarded when their soft, curvy bodies froze for a second before relaxing suddenly.

"Mmm!!" Sheen aunty and Dee moaned long and loud as they climaxed together.

"Shh..." I hissed a warning.

"Mpph!" Sheen aunty and Dee immediately bit their lips to stifle their loud, lusty cries of intense pleasure.

The tremendous orgasm had made them slump back down to their knees. They sat leaning on my long legs for support. I loved the way their warm, naked bodies pressed and trembling in the throes of the incredible climax. My spit-slick dick stood intensely erect in the cool, salty wind as I watched my slutty aunt and horny cousin enjoy a terrific orgasm for a couple of minutes.

"Bitch," I called out softly and Dee sung her head up to look at me, "Suck me." I said cutly.

"Yes Master." Dee gasped softly and struggled to shuffle to my front on her knees.

"Slut," I called to my aunt on the right, "Lick my ass." I said while looking at Aunty Sheen.

"Yes Sir!" Sheen aunty said excitedly and shuffled to kneel behind me.

"Yes..." I whispered approvingly as Dee kissed my thick, engorged dickhead gently with her soft, moist lips, "Take it all in, bitch." I said in a soft but urgent voice.

Dee immediately obliged by opening her mouth wide and enveloping my sensitive, swollen cock-cap between her wet, warm lips.

"Mm..." I moaned next when I felt my aunt spread my firm, young ass-cheeks wide before flicking her soft, wet tongue over my tight asshole, "Oh yeah slut!" I whispered excitedly when Aunty Sheen started licking my anus eagerly.

Sheen aunty and Dee had stopped using their sex-toys when they started rimming and sucking me but a few minutes later they got horny again. I heard the soft buzzing of the vibrators start once again and looked down to see Dee rubbing the buzzing toy back and forth over her creamy cunt. I grinned and marveled at how quickly my slutty aunt and hot cousin could get turned on.

"Mm... Hmm... Mmm..." Dee moaned softly as she sucked my thick, stiff dick deeper and deeper inch-by-inch.

Dee's soft, thick lips kept creeping lower and lower on my hard, huge, dick. She kept flicking the underside of my stiff, thick cock with her soft, wet tongue that sent jolts of excitement into my crotch. Dee started moving her head back and forth and succeeded in sucking half of my huge, hard length.

"Mpph! Mmh! Mhh!" Aunty Sheen grunted and groaned lustily as she licked and sucked on my tight, young rectal-ring at the back.

I felt shivers of incredible excitement run up and down my spine at this. The way my aunt had started trying to poke her soft, squishy tongue into my tight anus was tremendously arousing. My big, round dickhead swelled even more in Dee's small, wet mouth. I felt my huge, thick dick begin to throb with the intensely erotic foreplay. Before I knew it I grabbed a handful of Dee's tight ponytail and pulled her head close.

"Ack!" Dee gagged immediately as my thick, round dickhead bumped against the back of her throat, "Mm..." Dee moaned and took a deep breath as I pulled her head away before pulling it close to my crotch once more, "Aack! Mmhh! Aagh! Hmm! Aack!" Dee began gagging and gasping as I started face-fucking her.

I reached behind with my left hand and grabbed my aunt behind her neck. I lifted my right foot and placed it on the coffee table. Then I smashed my aunt's face in my butt-crack and felt her soft, wet tongue get squished on my ultra-sensitive anus.

"Ohh... Yeah!" I groaned and exclaimed at the intense sensation and began fucking Dee in the mouth while forcing Aunty Sheen to fuck my tender, tight asshole with her long, wet tongue.

I loved the way Dee's thick, soft lips clenched hard around my huge, thick dick and milked it as I moved her head back and forth over my crotch. I was delighted by how Sheen aunty had started shoving her wet, soft tongue deeper into my tight rectum. I could feel the cool salty sea-wind drying her spit from around my tight-clenched anus. Dee's warm spittle ran down the remaining length of my huge, long dick. It had completely drenched my big, cum-heavy ball-sack in not time. Now, her sticky, white spit was dripping down in strands from my smooth-shaved scrotum.

"Mmh! Aack! Mmph! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Dee's gagging noises soon turned into lusty moans as she got used to the rhythm of her face getting fucked.