Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the second best sensation that a man can enjoy. Once the stream of gold slowed down to a trickle before finally ceasing my aunt and cousin began to brush their lips upwards on my huge, hard lenght. They stopped when they reached my round, circumcised dickhead and took turns to suck the last drops of pee out of my dick.

"Ooh... you dirty sluts." I groaned with pleasure and called out.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunty and Dee only kept moaning lustily in response and sucked my sensitive, circumcised dickhead for a minute.

"That's enough." I said before pulling my thick, softening dick out from between their lips.

"Permission to pee, Sir?" Dee asked in a demure tone.

"Denied." I said simply and watched Dee bite down her lower lip dejectedly.

She pushed her thick thighs together, no doubt to stifle the pee she needed so back. It was about to get worse for her.

"Please, Sir?" Sheen aunty pleaded from the other side but I simply shook my head in a no.

I noticed aunty was also squirming in place and knew she wanted to pee badly too. I denied them the chance because I had dirty plans for later.

"Bend over the commode now." I said and took another step back.

Aunty and Dee hurried to obey. Despite being slightly sloshed my aunt and cousin quickly took position. They stood beside each other, bent over with their hands on the toilet seat. I grabbed the handheld bidet and sprayed the cold water on to their lovely, large, brown asses.

"Mhh!" Aunty and Dee flinched slightly at the cold water but quickly recovered.

I used the strong spray of the bidet to wash away the cream off of their climaxed cunts. Their crotch and ass-crack were caked with a white, crusty film of dried cunt-cream. I aimed the strong jet of water casually all around and over their ultra-sensitive pussies and made them squirm as a result. I enjoyed washing their lovely, large asses for some time before I made them turn around and stand upright. I then used the bidet to wash away the crusted red wax from their wonderful, voluptuous chest and soft, brown tummies. Soon, their curvy brown bodies were glistening wet.

By then my huge, thick had softened but it was still semi-erect. It drooped heavily in front and jerked in spasms frequently. My stoned, lusty mind had already formed a pretty tight plan. I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do next. So I ordered my aunt and cousin to follow me out and gave them detailed instructions.

Then I walked towards the wardrobe and let my submissive aunt and cousin follow my commands. I quickly wore a pair of fresh black soccer shorts and a black vest. I used the elastic waistband of my soccer shorts to clamp my semi-erect dick up against my tummy. This way, it was slightly less noticeable, not that I needed it for long. I lit a cigarette and watched as my subservient, sloshed sex-slaves hurried to do my bidding.

Sheen aunty and Dee had only prepped their hair into tight buns. They didn't bother to waste time putting on makeup. Aunty Sheen and Dee only wore their soft, silky thigh-high robes with absolutely nothing else underneath. They had only worn their black high heels which made their lovely, large asses stand out even more. These outfits hid their naked, large breasts underneath but barely covered their bare, brown crotches.

They hurried to put everything we'd need into the black sling bag. Sheen aunty put the pencil-case filled with the joints, the open pack of cigarettes and the lighter into the bag. Aunty then stuffed her pink and Dee's purple vibrators into the bag along with several lengths of thick, soft white-colored hemp rope. Sheen aunty slung the bag over her shoulder while Dee grabbed two fresh bottles of water.

It was several minutes to 6 PM according to the clock on the wall.

"We're ready, Sir." Aunty Sheen said.

I grinned and watched their sexy, curvy naked forms barely covered by their short, silken robes. Their large, prominent nipples poked dents into the soft fabric of their robes. Their huge, round ass-cheeks could hardly be covered half by their small, skimpy robe. Then I walked to the main-door and cracked it open slightly.

I looked out to make sure that no other guests were out in the hallway before stepping out. Aunty Sheen and Dee quickly followed me out and I locked the door behind us. I tiptoed in my flip-flops down the hallway and walked up the stairs to the terrace. Aunty Sheen and Dee had sobered up somewhat and the clicks of their high heels was subdued as much as possible. They walked almost straight in their tipsy state.

The terrace was hardly used and we were well aware of this fact because we'd already stayed at Alvin's several times before. The door opened to a large terrace on the rooftop of the guest house. It was used mainly for storing old junk. There was a pile of old cane armchairs, several dirty and broken coffee tables and similar junk filling the eastern end of the terrace. Around 40 feet to the front, the area was clear and we'd arranged a few of the usable cane armchairs around an old coffee table up front.

Once I locked the steel-sheet door I relaxed immediately when I looked at the sunset in front. We'd reached just in time to see the sun setting closer to the western horizon. It had set the western sky ablaze with golden-red light and the sea glimmered brightly with its reflection. A cool, strong salty wind blew in from the sea and played with my long, dark hair. The crisp, salty air felt refreshing. I took in the scene and felt excited and relaxed at the same time.

Aunty Sheen and Dee didn't wait to take in the scene but walked straight to the low, round dirty coffee table up front. It was kept close to the front end of the terrace, right against the railing. I followed their lovely, large ass-cheeks. They swayed and jiggled enticingly and peeked out from underneath their skimpy, silken robes. I quickly took a seat on the chair facing the railing so I had a clear view of the sea from the second-floor rooftop terrace.

Close to my left, Aunty Sheen stood bent over the coffee table and began unpacking everything from the sling bag. I watched her huge, heavy melons dangling down and swaying softly with her movements. I had a huge urge to just reach out and slap my mature, widowed aunt's huge, soft tits. Dee stood close to my right. She had kept the two water bottles on the low coffee table and stood upright close to me. She was watching me intently and I could see the naughty, excited twinkle as the low sunrays lit up her big, brown eyes.

Once aunty had arranged everything out on the coffee table she pulled the table closer to me and stood upright.

As if on cue, mother and daughter shrugged the soft, silky robes off their shoulders. Their robes dropped down to their heel-clad feet and my slutty, Muslim widowed aunt and sexy, older cousin stood completely naked. I suppressed a grin of excitement as I felt my huge, thick dick straining against my waistband. I looked at their eager faces then down to their wonderful voluptuous chests and on to their clean-shaven crotches and smooth, shapely brown legs.

I couldn't wait to start.

"Kneel, you sluts." I said in a soft but stern voice.

Aunty and Dee hurried to obey. They didn't hesitate to get down to their knees on the cold, dusty concrete floor of the rooftop terrace. They shuffled so they knelt right up near my chair's either armrests, with Aunty Sheen to the left and Dee to the right. Their lovely, large breasts almost touched the rounded, low armrests.

"You whores ... You sexy, fucking whores ..." I muttered as I caressed their eager, excited faces and ogled their lovely, large assets for a few seconds.

My huge, stiff dick responded by getting hard. It had pulled the waistband with it and made a large tent in my shorts. I slowly stood up from the chair and grabbed a cigarette from the pack and lit it. I took in a few drags and caressed their large, dark nipples. I felt their nipples harden with my touch and grow in size. I cupped their warm, bare breasts and weighed them, noticing the stark different between them. Aunty Sheen's mature melons were huge but soft while Dee's young boobs were large and hard.

Then I grabbed the one of the 6-foot pieces of thick, soft white hemp rope from the coffee table. Then I sat all the way back on the low-slung, round cane armchair.

"Come and stand with your hands on the armrests, slut." I said to my submissive, slutty aunt.

Sheen aunty obeyed quickly. She stood in front, facing me before she bent at her waist and put her hands on the armrests of my low-slung chair. Her face was a foot away from mine but she dared not look directly into my eyes. Sheen aunty tried hard to stay in character as the submissive slave but I could see the excited grin trying to break through her thin, severe lips. She looked down, at the noticeable erection in my shorts.

Then I started tying my aunt's huge, mature melons with the rope. First I wrapped the length of roped round and round around both her big, soft breasts. With a few inches of the ends of the ropes, I had tied a few knots right in the middle of the looped ropes, making a horizontal '8'. I had wrapped the thick hemp rope tight enough so my aunt's huge, soft boobs were squished at the bottom and engorged like balloons on top. The restricted blood flow made her huge, mature melons swell even more.

"Mh..." Sheen aunty whimpered softly when I was done and she felt the tightness around her voluptuous chest.

"Get back to your place, you busty slut." I said in a mocking tone.

Aunty Sheen quickly obeyed and went back to her kneeling position to my left once more. This time, her large, mature breasts popped out painfully, with the white, soft rope tied tightly around them. I could see her bare, voluptuous chest heaving as she took in deep breaths to get over the initial pain of having her huge, heavy tits bound together. I remembered my work wasn't yet complete and grabbed another 6-foot length of hemp rope from the table and sat back against the backrest once more.

"Your turn, you bitch." I said to Dee and smiled tauntingly.

"Yes, Master." Dee replied and quickly took position, just like her mother had done.

Dee's young, big boobs dangled down but barely swayed because they were very firm. They did not sag and looked remarkably taut and round. I grinned with even more excitement. I deftly wrapped the rope around my submissive, sexy cousin's big boobs the same way I had done her mother's. I made sure to tie Dee's large, perky breasts tighter so they popped out obscenely on her bare, voluptuous chest. Dee's long, black nipples stood more than an inch out on her round, brown and bound breasts.

"Mm... Thank you Master." Dee whispered softly and stood back upright.

I then quickly stripped my clothes off and got completely nude. I put my shorts and vest on one of the chairs to the side.

Then I sat upright on the edge of my seat and spread my feet on the ground.

"Come closer." I then instructed my submissive aunt and subservient cousin to kneel between my legs.

They obliged immediately and shuffled closer to each other. They knelt close to me. I felt their bare, warm arms on my bare thighs and legs. My huge, thick dick stood quite stiff and swayed freely in the salty sea wind.

"Slut," I called to my aunt, "Grab three joints." I said and turned to Dee, "Grab the lighter, bitch."

Aunty and Dee twisted around in their place and did as told. Sheen aunt obviously chose three of the thickest joints from the bunch. She offered all three obediently in her hands. I chose the thickest of the lot and turned around to Dee. She cupped a hand around the lighter and lit my joint. I took a few quick puffs to get it lit properly before sitting upright.

"Light up, sluts." I said after taking the first deep drag in.

"Thank you Master." Dee cooed from the side.

Aunty gave one of the joints to Dee and clamped the remaining one in her lips. Dee helped her mother light the joint before she lit her own. Once the joints were going well Dee put the lighter back on the coffee table at their back. I pulled my feet out of the flip-flops and placed them on my aunt and cousin's thick, soft thighs in front. I leaned forward and put some weight on their clean-shaven crotches with my toes and sat in a more comfortable position.

Without a word I began smoking the joint and playing with their big, brown, bound boobs. I would take a deep drag on my joint and fondle my aunt's huge, heavy, ballooning breasts. I also groped my cousin's large, taut tied tits at the same time. I would frequently tease their extremely stiff and long nipples. This made them squirm and shiver with the intense sensations coursing through them.

"Mh! Mm... Mh! Mm... Mm... Mh!" Sheen aunty and Dee moaned when I squeezed their taut, bound tits and grunt in pain when I pinched their hard, large teats.

The weed took effect almost immediately on us. Aunty Sheen and Dee had had three shots of vodka each an hour ago. Now, they were smoking thick, long joints of some super-strong weed. I also felt the effects of the other joints I'd had returning. I was way past the tingling sensation and was hyper-sensitive in no time. I could distinctly feel the warmth of their big, brown boobs in my hands. Their warm, soft bodies pressed between my thighs also felt great. Aunty and Dee soon started squirming and moving their thick, soft thighs and I knew they were getting turned on.

"You sluts ... You dirty, little whores ... You fucking sluts ... You like getting fucked, don't you? ... You slutty whores ..." I began to curse and humiliate my aunt and cousin fiercely as my lust rose higher and higher.

They sat on their knees, heads bowed and feverishly smoking and moaning aloud. The powerful feeling of being dominant had me turned on immensely too. My huge, hard cock stood completely erect and trembled spasmodically. I noticed their eyes would flit over to my thick, excited erection before they lowered their heads once more. The setting sun was quite low on the horizon but I could clearly see it through the grilled concrete railing. It threw patterns of golden sunlight all over my naked, young body. The reddish glow made my fleshy, stiff dick look raw and red.

"Mm ... Oh ... Ah ... Oh ..." Sheen aunty and Dee started moaning soon enough.

It seemed that they had started to enjoy the rough fondling and humiliation. I worked on their large, lovely, bound boobs with lust. I didn't hesitate to squeeze their tied tits hard till they flinched. I pinched their thick, stiff nipples and pulled their huge, bound boobs this way and that without regard for the pain.

I knew it was the way my slutty, submissive aunt and my sexy, subservient cousin preferred it.

Eventually, my huge, stiff dick became achingly hard and I couldn't ignore it any longer. I looked at my aunt's thin, moist lips and Dee's soft, plump lips and knew what I wanted to do right away. So I stopped groping my aunt and cousin's lovely, large tits.

"Mmm ..." Sheen aunty and Dee moaned a little in relief as the pressure eased off of their tightly-bound tits.

"It's time to earn your keep, you whores." I said harshly and hurried to sit back on the round, low armchair, "Grab your vibrators quickly and fuck yourselves." I ordered and changed my position on the chair.

I shifted even lower on my seat till I sat with my ass was hanging off the edge of the chair and leaned back. I grabbed the armrests for support and raised my feet up all the way till my legs were pointing at the sky. The cool, salty sea wind sneaked within my spread ass-crack and felt wonderful.

"Slut, lick my ass." I said to my Sheen aunty, "You bitch," I said turning to Dee, "You're going to suck my dick." I said and bent my legs so I could press my knees against the armrests on either side.

"Yesss..." Aunty and Dee hissed softly in unison and hurried to take their positions.

Dee stood up from her kneeling position and came to stand close to my right. She spread her feet on the floor and bent at the waist over the armrest till she could kiss the top of my thick, huge dick. Aunty Sheen had positioned herself on her knees right up front, with her face an inch away from my exposed asshole. Mother and daughter had switched on the vibrators and poised them over their hungry, hot cunts.

I took a deep drag on the joint, nodded my head and watched my slavish aunt and cousin get to work eagerly.

"Oohh ..." I groaned with pleasure as Dee kissed my sensitive, circumcised dickhead lovingly, "Yeah ..." I hissed approvingly when I felt Aunty Sheen's soft, wet tongue playing around my tight, puckered butthole.

I let the smoke out slowly and enjoyed the intense sensations. Dee had clamped my engorged dickhead between her lips because she had the joint in one hand and the vibrator in the other. She started to suck me lovingly. Aunty Sheen began kissing and licking my sensitive, tight asshole right away. I shivered with the sensual stimulation. I could hear the soft buzzing of my aunt's sex-toy and felt her hungrily lap at my young, sensitive asshole. Sheen aunty had her face shoved between my taut ass-cheeks and shook her head with the tongue poking out. It was truly an incredibly arousing moment.

I looked at the beautiful sunset through hooded eyes, while at the same time, having my dick sucked and asshole licked. It is one of the most memorable moments from the trip. My huge, thick dick throbbed with immense excitement.

"Mm ... Yeah ... You sluts ... Yes suck it ... Oh yeah ... Lick my ass, you whore ..." I continued to cuss at my submissive aunt and cousin.

Dee took my huge, thick dick deeper into her mouth. She would lick my engorged, round dickhead within her mouth and press her moist, plump lips around my stiff, thick shaft. Dee would then pull her head up and blow the acrid, grey smoke out on my slick, trembling cock. I could see her toying her cunt with the buzzing toy through the gap in the armrest.

Aunty Sheen was busy kissing and licking my tender, tight asshole down below. I couldn't see her but I felt her soft, wet lips every time she kissed my young, tight butthole. Sheen aunty would frequently flick out her soft, wet tongue and lick all over my puckered asshole.

"Mhh ... Hmm ... Mm ..." Sheen aunty and Dee kept moaning lustily as they sucked and rimmed me hungrily.

Dee had begun sucking my big, thick dick as deep as she could in her small, eager mouth. She would often suck on my round, circumcised dickhead with slurping noises. The suction sent shivers of excitement up and down my stiff, thick shaft. I could see her shoving Aunty Sheen had stopped kissing my asshole and had started to tongue-fuck it instead.

"Fuck ..." I swore in delight when my slutty, dirty aunt first entered her long, wet tongue into my taut-clenched asshole but I relaxed, "Oohh ... Yeahhh ..." I groaned with intense pleasure when Aunty Sheen thrusting her soft, wet tongue in and out of my young, tight rectum.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Sheen aunt and Dee began moaning hurriedly soon enough.

I could tell they were nearing orgasms by the way their moans changed in tone. Dee was hungrily sucking my thick, huge cock deep into her wet, hot mouth. Aunty Sheen was thirstily digging into my tight asshole with her long, wet tongue. She had started to linger longer with her tongue buried deep in my tight, little rectum. This sent jolts of excitement up and down my huge, hard shaft.

Just as the sun touched the horizon, Aunty Sheen and Dee came together.

"Mpph!" Dee gagged aloud as she shoved my big, thick dick all the way to her throat when she climaxed.

"Mmmm ..." Aunty Sheen moaned long and low as she too came with her tongue stuffed deep into my dank, taut anal-canal.

I stopped breathing for a few moments and watched Dee struggle to keep my huge, hard cock buried deep into her small, tight mouth while climaxing hard. I could hear the sloppy noises coming from her crotch as she continued to fuck her climaxing cunt to an even more intense orgasm. Aunty Sheen's face was completely buried in my ass so I could only feel her climaxing by the way she moaned lustily and trembled against my crotch. I distinctly heard the splash of their cunt-cream falling down on the dusty, unpaved concrete floor. I kept still and observed their arousing reactions intently.

1...45678...12