Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
417 Followers

"Muah... Mm... Muah... Mm..." Aunty and Dee kept on moaning lustily and kissing my thick, big dick in turn.

I felt jolts of electricity shoot down my huge, hard length every time they kissed it. My stoned, super-sensitive state of mind had me very horny. Sheen aunty continued to stroke my dick and Dee massaged my balls all this time. They each had a hand wrapped around the base of my huge, long dick while they caressed and fondled my smooth, young ball-sack expertly.

After a while my aunt and cousin began kissing each other's lips over my swollen, sensitive dickhead. They had their wet, warm lips wrapped around the sides of my round, slick cock-cap and swallowed it into their hot, wet mouths. They would then run their lips down the long sides of my thick, big shaft before reaching up to my dickhead and sucking it together once more. They repeated this till my stiff, thick dick began throbbing with incredible excitement.

"Oh yeah... Mm... Hmm... Mm..." I had started moaning approvingly.

My eyes were soon drawn to my mature aunt and young cousin's big, brown boobs. They dangled and swayed softly while Aunty Sheen and Dee hungered over my young, big dick. I felt an urge so I stretched my arms and grabbed one boob each. I started squeezing and pressing their naked, round breasts harshly and enjoyed having my dickhead licked and sucked for a long time. I rubbed their long, taut nipples with my palm while squeezing and fondling their lovely, large boobs roughly at the same time.

"Stop!" I hissed aloud when I felt my orgasm building up.

Aunty Sheen and Dee reluctantly stopped licking and sucking my huge, slick dick. It stood fully erect in their hands. Their warm, soft hands cupped my smooth, sensitive ball-sack as they looked at me.

"Get the cock-ring." I said.

Dee quickly let go of my stiff, slick dick and turned around. I watched her large, brown ass-cheeks jiggle as she shuffled close to the nightstand at her side of the bed. Her smooth, climaxed cunt glistened with her white, slick juices. Dee grabbed a large rubber-band from the sex toy pouch and quickly returned to kneel close at my left.

"May I?" Dee asked politely first.

"Yes." I replied, in the flow of our role-play.

I watched as Dee reverentially began looping the rubber-band around my ball-sack once. She then twisted it into an 8-figure before looping it around the base of my thick, stiff dick. When aunty released her hold on my huge, stiff shaft, it stood immensely erect and engorged. Their spit made it shine gently in the bright light coming through the glass doors. Once Dee had finished I slowly raised myself up. Aunty Sheen and Dee sat still on their knees, waiting for further instructions like the obedient stoned sluts they are.

My stoned, dirty mind had already formed a plan while Dee wrapped the rubber-band around my dick and balls.

"Slut," I called to Aunty Sheen as I turned around to face the foot of the bed, "Get on your back with your ass over the bed here." I said and pointed to the foot of the bed.

"Yes Sir." Aunty Sheen replied obediently and took quickly took her position.

"Bitch," I looked at Dee and said, "Get into a 69 with her." I pointed to her mother.

"Yes Master." Dee replied and obeyed immediately.

Dee shuffled over and quickly placed her knees on either side of her mother's head. She slid her knees wider on the soft mattress and I watched as her creamy, smooth crotch completely covered Aunty Sheen's face. Sheen aunty eagerly wrapped her thick arms around her daughter's slim, curvy waist and pulled her crotch lower over her face. Dee then bent forward at the waist and placed her elbows near her mother's wide hips before wrapping her arms around Aunty Sheen's thick, soft thighs from below. This way, Dee was able to lift and spread Sheen aunt's stout, brown legs and push her face closer to her mother's creamy, mature cunt.

"Slut, start licking." I said and moved to take a step closer to the foot of the bed.

I grabbed the base of my rubber-bound cock and held it straight out in front. I caught Dee's tight ponytail with my right hand and spread my bare feet on the cool tiled floor. I placed my knees right at the edge of the soft, thick mattress and shuffled till my bound, swollen ball-sack pressed on my mature, horny aunt's slick, creamy crotch. Dee looked up eagerly and opened her mouth invitingly. I didn't disappoint her and shoved my huge, hard dick right inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Agh!" Dee gagged when my huge, round dickhead bumped against her throat, "Mphh!" Her hungry moan got muffled when I shoved my thick, stiff dick deep into her tight, wet throat.

"Aagh! Gaah! Aah! Aack! Aagh! Aack!" Dee began to gag and choke loudly as I started to face-fuck her.

I held her head bent up and slid my huge, thick dick in and out of her tight, hot throat forcefully. Her eyes watered and her makeup ran down her messy cheeks once more. Dee was clearly enjoying having her mouth fucked while her mother eagerly ate her cunt from below.

"Gaah!" Dee gasped aloud when I suddenly pulled my huge, hard cock all the way out of her hot, wet mouth, "Mm... Hmmm..." Dee panted and moaned softly as I lowered my crotch an inch.

I placed my slick, swollen dickhead over my aunt's mature, dark labia and shoved forward with a jerk.

"Mpph!" Sheen aunt's groan of pleasure was lost in her daughter's lovely, creamy cunt, "Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Aunty lusty groans were muffled as I started fucking her with half my dick's length.

As I fucked, I leaned back a little. Then I pushed Dee's head low till she started licking her mother's thick, pink clit. I let go of my dick and grabbed my aunt's thick, soft legs behind her knees. I pushed them down till her stout, soft legs were spread as wide as possible. This let me fuck her with fervor while she and her daughter ate each other's creamy, hungry cunts.

I loved the way my thick, excited dick slid in and out of my mature aunt's wet, loose vagina. Her pink, soft vaginal walls scraped hard against my huge, slick shaft as it slid in and out like a piston. My hips kept thrusting back and forth and my knees rubbed against the soft, white bed-sheet as I fucked my slutty, submissive aunt hard and fast.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Dee and Aunty Sheen began moaning hurriedly after a while and I knew they were nearing their orgasm.

I was hoping to make them climax together so I pressed Dee's face closer to her mother's tight, thick clit while fucking Aunty Sheen's hot, wet cunt even harder. I felt her hungry, hot pussy clench together tighter over my thick, slick dick as she came closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen and Dee moaned long and loud as they climaxed together.

I felt a warm rush of pussy juices around my thick, stiff shaft as Aunty Sheen creamed on my dick. Every time I pulled my stiff, slick dick out my aunt squirted a little spurt of white, slick cunt-cream out on to the bed-sheet. I noticed the way Dee's lovely, brown back trembled and shivered in the throes of her orgasm. Dee kept pushing and smashing her crotch harder on her mother's face because she wanted to prolong her intense climax. Aunty Sheen was herself in the throes of an intense orgasm and she continued to lick and suck her daughter's creaming, climaxing cunt hungrily.

"Mhh... Hmm... Hmm... Hmm..." Aunty and Dee eventually began to pant as their simultaneous orgasms got over.

I slowly pulled my huge, slick dick out of my mature, slutty aunt's hot, creamy cunt and took a step back. I watched my hot, sexy cousin bent over her slutty, horny mother as they both trembled and enjoyed the after-math of an incredible orgasm. My slick, thick dick stood extremely hard and throbbed with mounting anticipation. The rubber-band around its base restricted the blood-flow and kept my thick, big dick exceedingly erect. I had to pay attention to it when it began aching to fuck once more.

"Slut," I called to my aunt, "Get into a doggy position. You too, bitch." I said to my cousin.

Dee slowly slid off of her mother's naked, heaving brown body. I watched as stoned, satisfied mother and daughter sluggishly obeyed me. I watched when they went on their hands and knees at the foot of the bed. I was intensely excited by the way their big, brown booty cheeks swayed and jiggled as they spread their knees wider. As soon as they were done, I took a step to stand behind my slutty, submissive aunt. I grabbed a handful of my mature aunt's plump, soft ass-cheeks and spread them wide apart.

Once I caught a glimpse of her creamy, wet cunt I placed my round, engorged dickhead over it and shoved forward.

"Umph!" Aunty Sheen's grunt was stifled as she had placed her face on the soft, thick mattress, "Mm... Mph! Mhh! Mpph! Mmh! Mmph!" Sheen aunty began groaning into the mattress once I started fucking her.

I took my right hand off of my aunt's enormous, soft butt-cheek and instead grabbed Dee's taut, big bubble-butt instead. I slid my hand within her tight, deep ass-crack till my hands encountered the wet warmth of her creamy, messy crotch. I eased a finger between her tight-clenched cunt-lips and ran my fingertip up and down her recently-climaxed cunt.

"Mm... Mm... Mmm..." Dee started moaning softly at this.

My hips went back and forth, thrusting my huge, stiff dick into my aunt's warm, wet pussy. My big, smooth ball-sack bumped on her thick, sensitive clit with each lunge into her. Her giant, cushy ass-cheeks rippled delightfully every time my smooth, firm crotch banged on them.

"Unh... Unh... Uh... Do you like it, slut?" I grunted and panted as I quickened my fucking.

"Mph! Mph! Mmh! Yess... Sir... Aah! Mmh! Mph!" Aunty Sheen gasped as she raised her head enough to respond to me before stifling her loud groans of pleasure in the mattress once more.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Dee moaned louder and louder from the side as I started to rub her thick, prominent clit with my fingertip.

I wanted to fuck even faster. So, I raised my left foot and placed it on the bed. This way I could lean closer to Dee and finger-fuck her while I fucked Aunty Sheen faster and faster from behind. I had started sliding my forefinger into my cousin's lovely, creamy cunt. It clutched my long forefinger tightly but let it slide in and out easily thanks to the immense amount of cream in her cunt. I felt the warmth increase as she began shoving her large, round ass-cheeks back on to my hand. I obliged her and twisted my hand around to shove my finger right on to her G-spot.

"Oohh... Mm! Mm! Mmh! Mmh! Mhh!" Dee groaned approvingly once before she began moaning loudly with lust.

"Unh! Ungh! Ugh! Unnh!" Aunty Sheen's muffled groans had turned into audible gasps as I plunged my thick, huge dick into her creamy, hot cunt faster and faster from behind.

My hips kept moving back and forth like an automaton. I enjoyed the warmth and tightness of mother and daughter's cunts on my dick and finger. I had a tight grip on my plump aunt's huge, round ass-cheek with my left while I fucked her frenziedly for a long time.

Aunty Sheen's big, brown body started to tremble as she reached another orgasm. I felt her mature pussy clench my thick, slick shaft tighter. Dee was also squirming around a lot and I figured she was about to orgasm too. I wanted to end this fuck perfectly and I willed myself closer to my orgasm.

"Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh... Shit!" I groaned again and again before swearing aloud as I came hard.

My eyes snapped shut and I froze in place. Ny huge, thick dick was buried all the way into my slutty Muslim aunt's creamy, hot cunt and spewed its sticky, hot load deep within her.

"Yesss.." Aunty Sheen hissed aloud as she came the next moment.

"Aaaa...." Dee groaned long and low as she too came within the next few seconds.

I felt the warm, watery cunt-juices rushing down my throbbing, climaxing cock and long, wet forefinger and mother and daughter came simultaneously too. My stoned, sexed brain seemed to have frozen and I could only see stars glistening under my eyelids. I distinctly felt every throb of my huge, climaxing dick as it unloaded my gooey seed deep within my mature, slutty aunt's climaxing, clenching cunt.

"Fuuuckk..." I swore softly as I came again and again.

I lost track of time and simply enjoyed the immense ecstasy.

I didn't know how long I was that way but I eventually returned back to earth and groggily opened my eyes halfway. I took a step back and stood holding to the large, wooden bedpost for support and tried to catch my breath. Once I'd pulled my slick, softening dick out of my aunt's creamy, wet pussy and my finger out of Dee's creamy, hot cunt they both flopped over exhausted on their sides. They both faced me and were in a fetal position at the foot of the large bed. Dee and aunty had a huge smile as their hooded eyes glittered with approval and appreciation.

"Come on. Get up quick. You need to clean me now." I said in the same stern tone from earlier.

"Yes, Master." Dee replied and slowly struggled to sit on the bed.

"Yes, Sir." Aunty replied softly and also shuffled around to get off of the bed.

Mother and daughter now stood completely naked, and swayed in place from the stoned, intense fucking. I watched their large, lovely breasts heaving up and down as they tried to get some control over themselves. After having ogled them I turned around and walked into the bathroom. It was exactly like the bathroom of the adjacent room. I snuck under the shower and turned around. Dee and Aunty Sheen quickly followed me, and stumbled into the bathroom. Without a word, they came to stand at each side and Dee started pulling the rubber-band from around my slick, soft dick.

"Oh..." I groaned as the pressure of the twisted rubber-band eased off my cock and balls, "Hmm..." I sighed with relief next.

"Time off?" Dee whispered softly and I nodded my head, signaling that she could break character, "That was awesome, babe!" She said with giddy excitement and hugged me tight with her free arm.

"I know, right?" Aunty Sheen said as I grinned and looked smugly at both of them.

"I'm ready to tune it up, are you?" Dee grinned and asked this to her mother.

"Oh yes! Definitely!" Sheen aunty agreed enthusiastically.

Aunty had turned on the shower and we let the cool water sober us. As they soaped and washed my genitals I ogled their naked, brown wet bodies and enjoyed their warmth on each side. We discussed how to make things even kinkier while we washed and cleaned up. Finally, we settled on some very naughty things by the time we finished cleaning up. We quickly dried ourselves with soft, white towels in the bathroom before walking out naked into the bright, large bedroom.

Terrific Tit Torture

(3PM -- 7PM, Friday 31st October 2008)

It was a few minutes past 3 PM according to the clock on the wall. We were back in character as soon as we stepped out of the bathroom. The three of us were extremely excited with the things we'd planned for the next few hours. We'd kept our stuff in the other room so we walked out into the balcony and stepped through to the adjoining room. I watched my aunt's mature, plump melons swinging freely and my cousin's young, perky boobs jiggling firmly as they began to get ready.

I walked to one corner of the room, naked with my thick, soft dick swinging softly with my steps. I picked a cigarette from the table and sat on a chair, just watching my slutty aunt and sexy cousin.

Aunty Sheen and Dee hurried to grab their high heels from under the wardrobe. Once they'd put the heels on, they quickly walked to the large mirror on the wall beside the glass balcony doors. The bright light coming through illuminated their brown, curvy bodies impressively.

I watched their large, lovely breasts in the reflection as mother and daughter hurried to put on garish makeup. Sheen aunty and Dee chose to put matching crimson red lipstick with black eyeliner on their dusky brown faces. I watched their big, brown and round buttocks jiggle when they tied their hair into a tight bun on top of their heads. I knew why they had chosen that particular color of lipstick, because it matched the large, scented candle I'd bought earlier. My eyes traveled up their bare, brown backs and met theirs in the mirror.

I was ready to begin so I cleared my throat audibly to get their attention.

"That's enough. Go get the blindfolds." I said sternly.

On my cue, mother and daughter rushed to the nightstand and grabbed two black eye-masks. They then walked up to me before going down on their knees close near my feet. I snuffed my cigarette and picked a thick joint from the pencil-case and the lighter. I sat straighter on the chair, with my back pressed against the backrest and my bare feet placed apart on the cold, tiled floor.

"Good whores." I said softly.

It was just loud enough for my aunt and cousin to hear and set the tone for the part to come.

They both smiled and came even closer when I patted my knees. I looked into their big, brown eyes and noticed Aunty and Dee had sobered up significantly. However, they were clearly eager to fuck once again. So, I enjoyed the warmth of their big, brown boobs around both knees and lit the joint.

I took a few short puffs to light the joint all around and blew the smoke in my mouth on to their eager, lusty faces.

"Mm..." Dee and Sheen aunty moaned softly as they breathed in the smoke.

They knew that was about the only amount of weed they were going to get for some time. I quickly turned my attention to the task at hand.

Dee was kneeling upright on my right while Aunty Sheen was kneeling close to my left. They held their black, silk sleeping-masks up to me. I caught the joint in my teeth and quickly put the masks around their eyes one-by-one. I made sure to blindfold them completely. Aunty Sheen and Dee knelt obediently at either sides with their hands clasped behind their backs as I checked my work.

Once I was done blindfolding my submissive aunt and subservient cousin, I gently caressed their lovely, round faces. I brushed my fingertips down to their necks and then all the way to their bare, smooth shoulders. I caught their shoulders and pulled them even closer. Now, their voluptuous, brown breasts were pressed on my muscular, young legs.

I took deep drags on the joint and held the smoke in for as long as I could. In the meanwhile, I groped their lovely, brown bare breasts freely. I would grab a hold of my mature aunt's plump, soft melons with my left hand and squeeze them hard. Then I would reach out with my right and press my older cousin's taut, round big boobs firmly. Finally, I would blow the acrid, grey smoke on to their blindfolded, upturned faces.

"Mmh... Mm... Hmm..." Sheen aunty and Dee kept moaning softly as I kept fondling their big, brown breasts.

I could feel the weed take effect quickly. I felt the familiar lightweight feeling and my senses heightened too. The warmth of my aunt and cousin's naked, soft bodies on my bare legs felt incredibly good. I loved the way their taut, long nipples pressed on my palms when I crushed their large, voluptuous boobs. I began pinching and pulling at their nipples after a while.

"Ah... Oh... Ahh..." Aunty and Dee now gasped and cried out softly at the pain.

I knew that my aunt and cousin had very sensitive nipples. So, playing with their lovely, long dark nipples got them turned on in no time. I remember they started pressing their naked, warm bodies on my legs even harder as I pulled and pinched their taut, long nipples.

This made my thick, young dick respond immediately. It soon began to grow thicker and stiffer in front of my eyes. My joint was only half over and Sheen aunty, Dee and I were turned on immensely. My high, naughty brain had started putting kinky scenarios in my mind. I had thought of many different things I could do to my slutty aunt and submissive cousin while I smoked and fondled them. I made a decision soon though.

An_Indian
An_Indian
417 Followers