Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm! Mmhh! Hmm! Mmhh!" Aunty Sheen's hungry moans were frequented by sloppy, wet licking sounds.

I knew they were getting closer to orgasm because Dee was furiously fucking her tight snatch with her vibrator. The louder buzzing sound coming from behind me indicated that Aunty Sheen was also toying her hungry cunt with her vibrator set at the highest setting. I enjoyed my cousin's warm, wet mouth milking my huge, hard dick and my aunt's tongue probing quite deep in my taut rectum.

"Mmm!" Dee moaned aloud as she came hard.

I felt her wet, plump lips clamp tighter around my thick, hard shaft as she climaxed. Her tongue ran hungrily up and down my slick, stiff length as she savored the taste of my dick while toying her creaming cunt with her vibrator.

"Mpph!" Sheen aunt's groan of delight was cut short as she came too.

I'd pressed her face harder between my ass-crack and she was forced to kiss my tight, trembling butthole. Aunty Sheen's head shook and trembled as she came even harder than her daughter. I heard the distinct splash of her cunt-juices squirting out and on to the tiled floor between her knees. Despite them having their incredible orgasms, I didn't let them rest.

Instead, I kept on face-fucking Dee and forced Aunty Sheen to lick my ass for several long minutes before I finally felt my own orgasm build up. I felt my ball-sack shrink in preparation and looked down at Dee before shoving my huge, hard dick as deep as I could into her tight, wet throat before pulling it out completely.

"Gaah!" Dee gasped for breath as I pulled her head back and my thick, long dick slipped out entirely from her warm, wet mouth.

"Mph!" Sheen aunty grunted in surprise when I pulled her roughly around by her hair and forced her to sit on knees close to Dee.

"Suck, sluts!" I whispered urgently.

Dee and Aunty Sheen immediately shoved their hungry faces in my crotch and began eagerly sucking and licking my huge, hard shaft. I watched them do this till my eyes eventually snapped shut and I felt my body freeze for a second.

"Oohhh... Shit!" I groaned long and low before swearing aloud as I spewed the first spurt of my sticky, hot semen on Aunty and Dee's face.

"Oh..." Sheen aunty cried softly in delight as several drops of my slick, salty seed slid into her wide-open mouth.

"Mm..." Dee moaned audibly as she licked several drops of my white, gooey cum off of her wet, plump lips.

Dee had started stroking my throbbing, thick shaft while Sheen aunty massaged my sensitive, cream-filled balls. Mother and daughter thus coaxed out every last drop of my sticky, white seed and swallowed every last drop. Dee and Aunty Sheen eagerly shared every spurt of my hot, slick cum on their faces. They kept jerking and milking me till my ball-sack was drained completely and my thick, stiff dick had started going soft.

"Mmuah!" Dee kissed my super-sensitive, swollen dickhead audibly before letting go of my softening, slick dick.

"Oh fuck!" I swore softly and gasped for breath.

My senses had shut down completely. All I could see were stars under my eyelids as I was lifted up in the throes of an intense orgasm. I had a tight grip on their ponytails and managed to keep myself upright despite trembling with ecstasy. It took a couple of minutes to force my eyes open. I squinted at the suddenly bright view and looked down. Aunty Sheen and Dee were looking back at me from their kneeling position with adoring expressions on their faces.

I felt completely spent after the intense orgasm. I felt my knees were a bit weak so I took a step back and slumped down on the extra-cushioned chair.

"Fuck! That was good, my sluts." I sighed and said with a small satisfied smile on my face.

"Thank you, Sir." Sheen aunty and Dee chorused together.

"May I please remove the vibrator, Master?" Dee then asked demurely.

I nodded and watched them gladly pull the buzzing, slick sex-toys out of their creamy, sloppy pussies. Suddenly, a dirty idea occurred to me.

"I want you to exchange your toys and lick them clean, sluts." I said simply.

Aunty and Dee grinned and switched their toys. I watched my slutty, mature aunt temptingly licking her daughter's slick, whitish cunt-cream off of Dee's vibrator. I looked over to see Dee sucking the tip of her mother's large vibrator so she could lick Aunty Sheen's watery, white pussy juices off of the sex-toy. I watched this scene through hooded eyes and slowly felt the effects of the weed dissipating slightly. The intense orgasm had seemed to have sobered me up somewhat.

When I noticed my legs were aching slightly I thought of having them pressed. I grinned wider when I realized that I could get my entire body massaged by my submissive, slutty aunt and subservient, sexy cousin. So, I waited till Aunty Sheen and Dee had licked each other's sex-toys clean. Then I ordered Aunty Sheen and Dee to pick up everything from the coffee table and follow me into the second room. I didn't wait for them and walked through the small wooden door joining the two adjacent balconies. I slid open the glass-doors and walked into the room we hadn't used in a couple of days.

Messy Massage for Master

(1PM -- 3PM, Friday 31st October 2008)

It was a few minutes past 1 PM on the wall-clock as I stepped into the bright, cheery room. It was noticeably less cold inside. I walked to the foot of the low, soft, queen-sized bed and turned around.

I watched as Sheen aunty came in first. Her huge, heavy melons swung freely with her steps. She carried the large pouch full of their sex-toys and stuff and the pencil-case full of joints in her hands. I signaled her to keep the things on the nightstand to the left of the bed. Sheen aunty obeyed me and then I gestured her to stand in front of me. Aunty quickly came and knelt at a spot a foot from me on the cold, clean tiled-floor. Sheen aunty sat on her knees, with her hands loosely placed on her thighs. This is still her favorite position as a submissive.

Dee followed close behind her mother. I didn't fail to ogle her lovely, large perky boobs jiggle firmly with her steps. I stared with growing excitement as she turned to close the sliding doors shut behind her and showed me her sexy, spherical ass-cheeks. She turned around and walked in, holding the disposable lighter, the pack of cigarettes and a bottle of water in her hands. Dee followed suit and kept the things from her hands on the nightstand to the right of the large, soft, low bed. She hurried to kneel beside her mother in the same subservient position.

I looked down to see my slutty, stoned aunt and high, horny cousin watching me with eager anticipation.

"I want a full body massage." I said and watched their faces perk up even more.

They turned quickly to grin at one another before turning to face me with large smiles on their stoned, sultry faces.

"Yes Master." Dee replied softly and watched me climb up on to the bed.

I lay on my tummy, with my chin resting on my folded arms and looked out the large glass doors at the twisting fronds outside the balcony. After shuffling a little, I was able to position my soft, thick dick more comfortably. Then I took a deep breath and felt a little sobriety returning.

"Get me a joint, bitch." I called out without turning my head.

"Yes Master." Dee replied and I heard the pencil-case being opened.

Dee stepped into view and knelt close to the foot of the bed. I looked up from her lovely, large boobs and smiled when I accepted the large, thick joint she was offering me. She helped me light the joint and I nodded my head. She quickly stood up, giving me a clear view of her cream-streaked cunt a foot away from my face before disappearing from view. I felt the thick, soft mattress shift slightly as Dee and Aunty Sheen climbed up the side of the bed. I took a long drag on the joint and felt the weed take effect almost instantly.

I breathed in the acrid smoke and held it in my lungs. The rush of dopamine relaxed me immediately. I felt lightweight and my senses heightened incredibly. I closed my eyes and waited to enjoy the sensual massage to come.

"Permission to begin, Sir?" Aunty Sheen asked softly from my right.

"Yes. Start at the feet, sluts." I said softly without opening my eyes and took another long pull on the thick stick.

I felt the mattress shift once more as Sheen aunty and Dee shuffled to the head of the bed. Then Aunty and Dee caught one foot each of mine and gently raised them up. I felt my shins resting on their nude, voluptuous chests. I figured they were kneeling beside each other, with my bent leg clutched between their thick, soft thighs and warm, soft hands.

I heard the seal pop on the Johnson & Johnson oil bottle I'd bought. I smelled the distinct scent of the oil before I felt the cool oil dripping on my bare soles. The dribble of oil continued down each of my shapely, muscular calves to my knees one by one. The bottle cap was closed and I felt their soft hands caress my strong, sinewy calves before slowly moving up to my feet. Aunty and Dee began to press and rub the bottom of my soles expertly. I felt the tension release from my feet.

"Mm..." I moaned softly as I blew a cloud of thick grey smoke out through my nostrils.

Since I had my eyes shut, my stoned, sexual mind was immersed in my other senses. I could smell the oil's scent over the stinky scent of the weed smoke. My skin tingled and felt warm at the way my slutty aunty and sexy cousin massaged my feet. I enjoyed the delightful sensations and felt myself getting aroused in no time. My huge, young dick was beginning to get hard. It pressed gradually more firmly on the soft, thick mattress by the time my aunt and cousin worked their way down to my calves.

"Yes..." I moaned encouragingly once they started pressing and squeezing my firm, muscular calves.

I could feel the tension releasing in my calf muscles and it felt great. After a long while, Aunty and Dee stopped massaging my calves and shifted to each side. They gently placed my feet back on the bed. I heard the pop of the bottle-cap before they dribbled ample amount of oil on the back of my muscular thighs. Then they began to press down and squeeze my thick-muscled thighs together while kneeling on each side.

I was ready to ignore my arousing cock to enjoy the much-deserved massage. After all, I had been sexually serving my aunt and cousin for the past five days. I simply lay down and smoked the entire joint while Aunty Sheen and Dee massaged my bare, fair legs. Several minutes later, they had worked their way up to my buttocks. I felt the oil once again dribbling down, this time all over my bare, firm butt-cheeks.

My ass clenched shut initially as the cool oil dribbled down into my tight crack but I relaxed and let the oil make its way to my tight-clenched asshole. I felt some more oil being dripped at the back of my balls. It soon ran lower and covered the underside of my thick, hardening shaft which was poking out from between my legs. When I heard the pop of the bottle-cap being flipped closed I braced myself for an extremely sensual ride.

"Ohh..." I moaned softly first at the way my horny aunt and hot cousin lovingly spread the warm oil all over my firm, sensitive ass-cheeks, "Yeah..." I groaned encouragingly next when I felt a fingertip slip between my tight ass-crack and trace a line down to my taut, young anus.

I started taking long drags on the joint and it was nearly over. I let the joint-butt drop down to the floor near the foot of the bed before resting my forehead on my folded hands.

"Mmm..." I moaned in delight when Sheen aunty and Dee began pressing and squeezing my firm, taut butt-cheeks.

They worked with both hands on each of my ass-cheeks. Dee pressed and grabbed handfuls of my left ass-cheek while Aunty Sheen squeezed and rubbed my right ass-cheek hard. This made my huge, thick dick grow even harder.

"Ooh..." I heard Dee moan lustily at the sight of my thick, big dick stiffening on the bed.

"Yesss..." I hissed in pleasure when I felt a hand caress my big ball-sack lovingly while another hand teased my thick, huge dick underneath.

I was lost in the intense pleasure and enjoyed having my butt and genitals massaged so lustily by my slutty aunt and sexy cousin. My huge, thick dick pressed hard on the soft mattress below but I ignored it for the awesome sensual massage. Sheen aunty and Dee kept teasing and caressing my stiff cock and soft balls lovingly for several minutes.

"Mm..." I moaned softly when I felt a hand grab my thick, slick shaft, "Wait..." I mumbled before slowly turning in my place to lie down on my oily back.

My thick, huge dick stood completely erect and upright. It swayed gently with its heavy weight and jerked with excitement. Still, I ignored it because I was engrossed in ogling my submissive aunt and cousin's naked, brown bodies.

"Start." I said simply and kept watching.

Aunty Sheen grabbed the bottle of oil from behind while Dee smiled wide as she shuffled to sit closer to my chest on my right. Aunty also came closer and sat on her knees on my left side. My aunt and her daughter sat facing me on each side, with one thigh pressed against my side. I watched their lovely, large boobs swaying and jiggling with their slightest movements. As aunty bent at her waist to pour oil on my bare chest I reached out and grabbed her huge, heavy boob. Sheen aunty paused as I held it and started pressing it gradually harder.

"Oh!" Sheen aunty eventually cried out when I'd almost squashed her large, left boob.

I released my firm grip on her soft, mature breast and nodded. I turned to look at Dee next. My right hand rested on Dee's thick, firm thighs and I caressed it absentmindedly. Sheen aunty resumed pouring the cool, scented oil all over my torso. I traced a line up Dee's smooth, thick thighs and she instantly spread her knees as my fingertips neared her clean-shaven crotch. I caught a glimpse of her cunt-cream glistening on her tight-clenched labia. Some of it had hardened and formed crusty, white spots all around her smooth-shaved cunt. I reached up and caressed the taut line of her tight-closed labia.

"Oohh..." Dee moaned softly at this and quickly went to a kneeling position.

I heard the click of the bottle-cap being closed when Aunty Sheen had finished slathering ample amount of oil on my bare, ripped chest and tummy. Sheen aunty smiled wide as she too went on her knees and bent at her waist. Aunty and Dee placed their warm, soft hands on me and began spreading the cool oil properly on my naked torso. I looked at each in turn and saw them looking at me with adoring, lusty eyes. I knew they enjoyed watching my lusty expressions as much as I loved watching them express their carnal hunger.

"Mm... Hmm..." I took a deep breath and sighed with relief at the loving massage.

Aunty Sheen and Dee took their time to spread the oil all over me. They felt my naked, oily torso and ran their hands up and down over my pecs. Their nimble fingers quickly released the tension from my taut muscles and I relaxed even more. A little while later, I reached out with both hands till I felt them brush against their thick, brown thighs. I ran my hands up till I found their clean-shaven, cream-layered cunts.

"Oohh... Master..." Dee groaned and called out lustily.

"Yesss... Sir!" Sheen aunty hissed approvingly from the other side.

Without even opening my eyes I ran my fingertips up and down their creamy, moist cunt-lips. I began teasing their prominent, large clits before pushing a finger past their soft, wet labia. I gently caressed the soft, wet insides of their pussy-lips for several minutes and had their cunts dribbling pre-cum. Dee and Aunty Sheen settled into a more comfortable position on their knees at both sides and continued to caress my bare, wide shoulders and massage my young, naked oiled chest.

"Mm... Mmm... Mm..." Dee continued to moan softly as I teased her creamy, hungry cunt.

"Aah... Aahh... Aah..." Aunty Sheen groaned quietly as I played with her hot, lusty pussy.

Mother and daughter's sultry moaning and groaning became louder when I slipped my forefingers into their creamy, slick cunts after some time. They sat at each side on their knees, exactly an arms-length away from me so I could finger-fuck their slick, hungry vaginas easier. My long, thin forefinger slid in and out faster and faster which made my slutty aunt and sexy cousin cry and moan even more.

"M... Master..." Dee cried out warningly and I quickened my finger-fucking even more.

"Oohhh..." Sheen aunty groaned aloud as she came hard.

I felt her slick, watery pussy-juices dribble down on my palm.

"Mmmm..." Dee bit her lip and moaned muffled as she too climaxed.

"Shit..." I swore as Dee squirted her white, warm cunt-cream all over my right hand.

Despite shivering and trembling with the intensity of the orgasm Aunty Sheen and Dee forced themselves to keep leaning. They dare not move away while I was still finger-fucking them, unless I told them to. I loved the loud squishy noises my fingers made as they slid in and out of their gushing, wet cunts. I kept on fingering them for another minute before I stopped suddenly and pulled my slick, dripping forefingers out of Aunty Sheen and Dee's creamy, climaxed cunts.

"Oh!" Dee and Aunty exclaimed disappointedly at this.

Their rested on their forearms while still kneeling in their places. Their eyes were closed shut and their bodies jerked infrequently in the after-throes of an intense orgasm. Aunty and Dee had their mouth wide open as they gasped for breath. Their hands rested on my bare, oily tummy as they recuperated from the incredible climax for another minute or so. I waited until they eventually stirred awake from their ecstatic state. As Sheen aunty and Dee looked at me through hooded, lusty eyes I held up my slick, wet forefingers. They both smiled before moving their heads closer and began licking their own cunt-cream off of my fingers.

"Thank you Sir..." Aunty Sheen gasped breathlessly once she had licked every last drop of her slick, white pussy juices.

"Thank you Master." Dee said softly and smiled with a few flecks of her watery, white vaginal fluids glistening on her thin, wet lips.

I smiled but then my attention was drawn by my intensely excited dick. My huge, hard rod stood completely erect. It was throbbing and rested heavily on my flat tummy. My large, round circumcised dickhead felt warm and smooth as it brushed gently on my tummy. I had had enough and wanted to fuck.

"Time to take care of my cock, sluts." I said aloud and looked at my aunt and cousin in turn.

"Yes, Sir!" Aunty Sheen chirped from my left.

"Thank you Master." Dee said once more and grinned with excitement.

I watched as Aunty Sheen grabbed the thick base of my huge, stiff dick and held it upright. Dee reached lower and cupped my smooth-shaved scrotum and began massaging it lovingly. Sheen aunty started to slowly stroke my big, erect shaft gently while Dee played with my sensitive ball-sack. My thick, hard dick jerked with incredible excitement at their expert touch. After several minutes of softly jerking my dick while caressing my balls, Aunty Sheen and Dee started bending down and placing wet, sloppy kisses on my swollen, round cock-cap.

"Muah!" Dee kissed my smooth, round dickhead audibly, "Mm..." She moaned and smiled when she waited for her turn.

"Mm..." Sheen aunty moaned when her daughter kissed my cock-cap before bending down, "Muahh!" She placed an even wetter kiss on my sensitive, circumcised dickhead before moving her head away for her daughter's turn once more.

I felt every sloppy wet kiss on my smooth, swollen knob as my slutty aunt and sexy cousin continued to place hungry, hot kisses all over. Soon though, they started to lick and kiss their way down my huge, thick shaft.