Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sluts..." I said softly, "Now you have to lie down on the floor in front of me. Put a leg each under the chair and spread the other leg as wide as you can." I explained patiently before giving them a slight push.

"Yes, Sir." Sheen aunty replied and quickly shuffled back on her knees.

"Yes Master." Dee replied too and obeyed.

I sat back on the chair and put my feet outside the legs of the chair.

Aunty and Dee were blindfolded but it didn't slow them much. I watched their lovely, large boobs sway and jiggle firmly as they sat down on the cold, tiled floor right beside each other. They shuffled forward on their round, brown butt-cheeks and stuck their thick, shapely legs under my chair. Dee had her right leg and aunty had her left thigh stuck till the knees under my chair. Then they slowly reclined till their backs rested on the cold, tiled floor. I grinned when they next spread their other legs and revealed their clean-shaven, brown cunts.

"Good sluts." I commented and grinned with increasing excitement.

"Thank you Master." Aunty and Dee chorused softly.

Aunty Sheen was grinning and Dee bit her lower lip. I knew my aunt was excited about what was to come but Dee was a little nervous. Although tit-torture turned her on immensely, Dee almost always did it when high or intoxicated. However, the prospect of having her young, sensitive tits tortured in a sobered state made her nervous. Still, she put her hands under her back and eagerly pushed her large, voluptuous chest out for me. Aunty Sheen also lay with her hands behind her back and her huge, soft melons drooping gently to the sides.

I took a deep drag on the joint and grabbed the large, red-colored scented candle I'd bought. I could smell its rose scent when I picked it up. I carefully lit the wick of the candle and placed it close to the table on my left. I smoked the joint and kept ogling my slutty, mature aunt and sexy, older cousin's curvy, brown bodies lying submissively at my feet. My young, excited cock had now grown to its full length. It stood thick and stiff like a rod in front. Then I looked at the candle after a few minutes and saw that it was ready. I gingerly picked the heavy, thick candle up in my left and held it out in front. I titled the candle forward and a streak of bright, hot wax dripped down.

"Ahh!" Sheen aunty flinched and cried aloud when the first drops of hot, red wax fell on her soft, motherly tummy, "Ooo..." She groaned softly next when the wax cooled off slowly.

"Oh!" Dee jerked hard and cried out when I tilted the candle over her soft, flat tummy, "Aah..." Dee groaned aloud as the wax eventually cooled.

I grinned with increasing excitement at watching their reactions. I paused for a few seconds to let some more wax get collected in the small hollow around the dimly burning wick. The bright sunlight was now steaming in through the glass-doors. The coconut tree outside threw its spangled shadow on the white tiled floor. The palm frond shadows moved constantly with the cold sea wind blowing outside. I took a long pull on the joint and let the weed take me higher. Then a few moments later, I was back to dripping hot, melted wax all over their naked, brown bodies.

"Oh! Aah! Ohh!" Sheen aunty and Dee kept on groaning and crying out aloud as the hot, red wax fell down and sizzled to hardness over their bare, prone bodies.

They each had their one leg stuck between the legs of my chair and their other leg spread wide apart. So it was easy for me to stretch my feet forward and place my toes on their creamy, clean-shaven crotch. I felt the warmth of their hungry, lusty cunts on my bare sole. It was incredibly horny to trample my slutty, mature aunt and hot, older cousin's cunts with my feet. The empowering sensation is truly unforgettable.

"Mm! Mm... Oo... Mm..." Aunty and Dee then started to moan and groan.

I ran my big toes over their soft, wet pussies at first and I watched their big, bare boobs jiggle as they cringed at the sensation. I enjoyed the sight of the red, melted wax dripping down on to their soft, smooth brown skin before hardening into bright red splatters quickly. Despite being high I was very focused on my task. I kept moving the heavy, burning candle from side to side, so I could drop the melted, hot wax evenly across their bare, curvy torsos. I slowly made my way up till I was dribbling the hot, red wax all over their lovely, large breasts.

"Ohh... Mm... Hhmm... Mmm..." Aunty and Dee moaned louder at this.

I started to push my big, round toes in and out of their warm, wet cunts and could feel the difference noticeably. My thick left toe sank almost effortlessly into my mature aunt's loosened cunt. However, Dee's young, tight cunt clenched tight around my right toe as it snuck in and out. I also often flicked their taut, sensitive clits with my big, slick toes while fucking their slick, hot pussies. This had my aunt and cousin trembling with excitement soon.

They began enjoying the mix of pain and pleasure. They pushed their bare, busty chests out in anticipation of a streak of hot wax to dribble down on their big, brown breasts. Then they would flinch slightly and groan initially before moaning as the hot wax cooled and hardened and they felt my toe fucking their hot, hungry pussies. They would smile in anticipation before biting their lips to stifle their moans when the hot, red wax dribbled on to their naked, brown boobs. Soon, I had covered their big, brown bosoms with splatters of red wax. It covered their soft, dusky tummies too.

I took deep drags on the joint at the same time which made me even hornier. I enjoyed the sight of my mature widowed aunt and cute, older cousin lying shamelessly naked on the floor. It was incredibly arousing that they were letting me dribble hot wax on their sexy, curvy bodies. My huge, hard dick swayed and trembled with tremendous excitement all through this.

"Aah! Mm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" Sheen aunty and Dee's groans had turned into loud, lusty moans by the time the joint was over.

I flicked it into the ashtray to one side and tried to focus. I noticed the candle had also burnt out because I'd tilted it too much in my haste and the wax had completely covered the wick. So, I put the candle to one side and caught the edge of my seats for leverage.

By then, my big toes were thrusting in and out of my aunt and cousin's cunts faster. I had my heels firmly placed the slick tiled floor and continued despite the cramp starting to build in my calf muscles. Yet, I continued to toe-fuck my slutty aunt and sexy cousin and watched their blindfolded faces. I remember their expression slowly turning from arousal to lust to incredible excitement as they neared orgasm.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Aunty and Dee simply grunted now each time my big, slick toes slipped into their creamy, clenched cunts, "Oohh..." They groaned softly together when I pulled my toe out, "Aaahh..." Sheen aunty and Dee then moaned long and low when I began rubbing my bare soles on their tight, thick clits.

I moved my feet quickly from side to side, just like a windshield wiper on a car. I brushed my toes on their prominent, sensitive clits each time I moved my feet from one side to the other. I pressed my feet down hard and put more pressure on their taut, big clits and soon brought them to an intense orgasm together.

"Aaa...." Dee and Aunty Sheen groaned long and low as they climaxed simultaneously.

Their naked, brown bodies trembled and shivered as they came. I felt the first gush of watery, warm cunt-cream rushing on the bottom of my soles. I grinned with even more excitement at this and kept on squeezing and squishing their super-sensitive clits while they climaxed. This made them come harder and harder. They were obedient enough not to clamp their legs shut and let me trample their climaxing cunts.

After a minute or so, I relented and slowed down to finally stop teasing their clits with my feet. I was incredibly excited and my breathing was faster too from the effort of fucking their cunts with my toes for so long.

"Ohh... Tha.... Thank you Sir..." Aunty gasped aloud as soon as she could.

"Mm... Mm... Mm... Master..." Dee mewled softly between lusty moans.

"Now lick my feet clean sluts." I said and slowly placed my feet on their wax-crusted, warm chests.

"Yess..." Mother and daughter hissed before pulling their hands out from under their backs.

Aunty Sheen and Dee caught my cunt-cream soaked feet in their warm, sweaty hands. Still blindfolded, they brought my feet close to their faces. I watched with growing lust as my slutty aunt and sexy cousin began to suck and lick their own pussy juices off of my toes. I felt spasms of excitement run up and down my thick, throbbing dick every time I felt their wet, soft tongues probing in the gaps between my toes. I distinctly remember the way their soft, wet tongues lovingly licked the bottom of my bare, slick soles.

I let my submissive, slutty aunt and cousin lick their cunt-cream off my feet clean for a few minutes.

"Enough." I said before pulling my spit-wet feet back.

"Mhh..." Aunty and Dee mumbled disappointedly.

I began wiping my slick soles on their soft, brown tummies.

"Mm..." They moaned and smiled at this.

As I rubbed my bare feet using my slavish aunt and submissive cousin as my personal rug my eyes strayed over to the things kept on the table. The bottle of vodka caught my eye and I grinned as a plan formed in my naughty, stoned brain. I quickly put my feet on the floor.

"Get up, you whores." I said sternly.

I got up from the chair a bit unsteadily. I took a few deep breaths to get control over myself. I watched as my aunt and cousin struggled to pull their thick legs from under my chair. Their lovely, large breasts swayed and jiggled with their movements. However, it didn't help to soften the thick, huge erection I sported. I could feel it swaying gently in front of me like a thick, fleshy fishing pole.

I walked around Aunty Sheen and Dee who lay blindfolded on the floor. Then I grabbed the 1-liter bottle of Smirnoff I'd bought and one of the short, thick glasses from the table before walking to the foot of the bed. I balanced the heavy vodka bottle and the glass on the soft, thick mattress to one side before turning around. Aunty Sheen and Dee had pulled their legs out from underneath the chair.

They now sat on their knees on the cold floor, with their hands behind their backs and their voluptuous, brown chests splattered with hardened drops of red wax. The eye-masks still kept them blindfolded and they sat with their heads bowed. I could make out the heaving of their wonderful, bare brown chests in the bright sunbeams streaming in from the setting sun outside. I walked towards them and grabbed their tight hair-buns in each hand.

"Come along, sluts." I said softly and gently pulled them around.

Aunty and Dee shuffled around obediently on their knees. I slowly walked to the bed and pulled my aunt and cousin on each side on their knees to the foot of the bed. I positioned so they were kneeling upright with their arms behind their back. They knelt close to each other and the foot of the bed. Then I squeezed through and sat on the bed facing them. The sunlight coming through the glass doors in front lit my aunt and cousin's curvy, kneeling forms and they looked incredibly sexy and submissive in my stoned, sultry state of mind.

I grinned with increasing excitement and picked the bottle of vodka and the glass from the side. I quickly poured a finger of vodka into the glass and turned to my aunt kneeling on the left.

"It's your turn first, slut. Get ready." I said.

Aunty Sheen perked up and smiled before leaning forward and tilting her head up. Sheen aunty opened her thin lips wide and poked her long, pink tongue out a little. I placed the lip of the glass to hers and upturned the glass quickly.

"Agh!" Sheen aunty gasped as the vodka burned its way down her throat.

"Your turn, bitch." I said and turned to Dee on my right.

I glanced at my sexy cousin's lovely, perky breasts which stood out proud on her wonderful, voluptuous chest. Dee smiled before parting her soft, plush lips and tilting her head up. She waited eagerly as I put the glass to her mouth. When I emptied its content, Dee hurriedly gulped down the mouthful of vodka almost effortlessly.

"Ssh..." Dee hissed softly at the burning sensation but soon recovered.

I watched mother and daughter lick their lips in anticipation. I quickly poured another shot of raw vodka and made my aunt and cousin drink them. After three consecutive shots, Aunty Sheen and Dee were swaying in place. I grinned when I realized they were tipsy.

"That's it." I announced and twisted the cap back on the vodka bottle.

"Mmh..." Dee moaned softly and swayed in place.

Aunty Sheen shook her head to clear it a little but she could feel the effects of alcohol just like her daughter. She seemed to be struggling to kneel upright and shifted from one knee to the other frequently. I stood up with the bottle and glass and put them back on the table. I stood behind them and caught their bunched hairs once more.

"Get up." I whispered and pulled their hair.

"Unh..." Sheen aunty grunted when she was forced to stand upright too quickly.

"Get on the bed and kneel." I ordered and then pushed them ahead.

Aunty and Dee shuffled forward on their feet till their knees brushed against the bed. They climbed on the bed and quickly went down on their hands and knees. They placed their foreheads on the soft, thick mattress while their huge, brown ass-cheeks jutted out over the edge of the bed. The yellow sunbeams falling on their lovely, brown buttocks looked incredibly beautiful to my lusty, high mind.

"Don't move." I said and went to get what I needed.

I chose the foot-long, black-colored rubber dildo and the thick, 8-inch long, cream-colored dildo before walking back to the bed.

I took in the exciting sight of my aunt and cousin kneeling submissively right at the foot of the bed. They had arched their backs so their big, brown round butt-cheeks stood out enticingly. They knelt close, with their wide, curvy hips pressed together. Aunty Sheen and Dee were prostrating on the bed, with the heads placed between their forearms on the thick, soft bed.

When I reached close to the bed, I caught the black dildo in my right and the cream dildo in my left. Then I placed the round, dry tips of the sex-toys right on their dark, glistening cunts. I began to rub the tops up and down their slick, shiny slits.

"Mm..." Sheen aunty and Dee moaned softly together when the cold, rubber sex-toys brushed their warm, sensitive pussy-lips.

I held the dildos upright and ran the upper length along their wet, cream-slick cunt-lips to get the sex-toys wet enough. Once I was satisfied I placed the tops at the bottom of their dark, creamy slits before shoving them forward together.

"Aah!" Aunty and Dee cried aloud simultaneously when the thick, stiff rubber-dicks penetrated past their labia, "Ooo..." They both groaned long and low as I kept on shoving the huge dildos steadily deeper into their slick, lusty cunts.

I stopped when I'd shoved a couple of inches to let them get adjusted to the length and width of the fake dicks. Then I pulled them out together before shoving them deeper this time.

"Mm... Aahh!" Sheen aunty and Dee moaned before cried aloud at the deeper penetration, "Ooh... Aahh... Ooh... Aahh... Oohh... Aahh..." They began moaning and groaning when I started shoving the large, slick dildos in and out of their wet, warm pussies.

I held the base of the thick dildos with a firm grip and steadied myself to maintain a nice rhythm. My hard, fleshy cock lay resting in the warm, smooth valley where their huge, brown ass-cheeks pressed together. I saw them clench the white bed-sheets as they gave in to lust. I could feel their pussies resisting the huge, thick dildos each time I shoved them in and heard the distinct sloppy sound when I pulled the sex-toys out. I bent at my waist for a more comfortable position and began roughly thrusting the large rubber sex-toys into their sensitive, creamy cunts.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah!" Aunty and Dee soon began moaning louder and louder as I started fucking their creamy, horny cunts faster and faster with their large, slick dildos.

I stabbed and pulled the huge, heavy dildos in and out of their tight vaginal wells with increasing excitement. The sight of my sex-partner climaxing has always been a huge turn on for me. I felt my huge, hard dick stiffening even more as my aunt and cousin neared another orgasm. I felt their naked, brown bodies begin to tremble at first. I quickened my pace and thrust the dildos in and out feverishly. My forearms were banging against their taut, brown assholes with each thrust in. I could feel their big, brown bums clenching tighter and tighter too.

"Aahhh..." Sheen aunty cried aloud as she climaxed.

"Ooo..." Dee groaned lustily as she too came right after her mother.

I continued to fuck their climaxing cunts with the huge, slick dildos while they squirted their pussy juices all over my hands. I welcomed the warmth of their wet, warm cunt-cream and paced myself to make them have an intense, squirting orgasm. I heard their slick, watery vaginal juices splatter down on the tiled floor near the foot of the bed every time their climaxing cunts gushed slick, warm juices out with the dildos.

"Fucking whores..." I breathed aloud.

I eventually slowed down my thrusts till only the last thicker cunt-cream was wetting the dildos. Then I suddenly pulled the huge, slick dildos out of their sloppy, wet cunts.

"Ah!" Sheen aunty and Dee cried together sharply as their pussies sprung back to its original size once more.

"Fucking whores..." I repeated as I stood upright.

My huge, erect dick ached for release but I chose to prolong my excitement. My dirty, stoned brain whirred with what to do next. I watched their bare, sweaty backs glistening in the sunbeams coming in through the glass doors. I figured I should clean off the crusty wax from their fronts before doing anything else. So, I wiped their huge, slick dildos on their big, bare brown butt-cheeks carelessly. It was then that I felt the pressure in my bladder.

"Get up and get to the bathroom quickly." I said and spanked my aunt and cousin's huge, round ass-cheeks playfully.

Then they sat upright and pulled the eye-masks off their eyes. I walked to the table in the corner of the room. I put the two dildos with the other sex-toys and turned to watch my tipsy, lusty aunt and cousin struggling slightly to walk upright. I followed their huge, brown jiggling asses into the cold, semi-dark bathroom. They parted and turned to stand obediently to each side. I walked past them straight to the toilet. I then turned and signaled to my aunt and cousin. They hurried to obey and came closer.

"Get on your knees, sluts." I said sternly and watched them follow my next instructions.

Dee and Aunty Sheen went down on their knees on the cold white-tiled bathroom floor. Then Dee shuffled on her knees across my front and knelt to my left, between the commode and the wall. Aunty Sheen then positioned herself on her knees on my right, up close to the commode. I held the base of my thick, hard cock and pushed its shaft till it was horizontal. Dee and Aunty Sheen shifted slightly and pushed their heads close to my crotch.

I watched with growing excitement as Aunty and Dee placed their moist, soft lips on either side of my stiff, long dick. I gently let go of its base and watched amazed as my aunt and cousin held my huge, hard cock upright with only their mouths from the sides. I rested my hands on their soft, smooth shoulders and let go.

"Aaahh..." I moaned in relief as I peed into the commode while my dirty aunt and doxy cousin held it upright with their mouths.

1...34567...12