All Comments on 'Aural Sex'

by JustJake051

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a means of torture and an end to a marriage this was right on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another terrible story about a sissy wimp husband. Just can't understand why there are so many marriage hating, fear of real men, authors out there. Less than a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category fetish is more where this belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF 1* The cucks and sickos will fawn over this. Normal behavior for the depraved.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

OOAA saying hot story means it has a cuck in it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love it!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I cannot see this wife staying with the husband. Clearly she can find all the cock and pussy she wants elsewhere, and the husband’s nagging is just plain boring.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The wife might enjoy staying with her cuck husband; she seems to really get off on controlling and restraining him. If he likes blindfolded BDSM while she fucks other men, they might have something going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJake051@JustJake051
I wrote and published many stories as AnnabelleandJay in years past. They are still available under the AnnabelleandJay author section. Now I write as JustJake051. Most of my stories are about wives, Hotwives and married couples discovering and exploring their sexuality. Many ...