Aurora, Wayward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded as she rode him at her pace and he played with her B-sized breasts and erect nipples. She showed him what she liked. Halfway through her ride he sat up and kissed her while he slid a lubed finger into her ass. That sped her up as she put both arms over his shoulders and built up speed. Ten minutes later and he added a second one. She flung her head back and came hard screaming, "Making me a mother you fucking stud!"

He quickened his pace from underneath and popped off into her and rolled her over on her back to help keep it inside of her. She smiled, "I do not know if I truly love you. But I do love what you can do to me. The other two said pretty much the same thing. You gave me children. That was a dream I did not dare wish to have, after finding out about my ovaries. They confirmed their pregnancies on that table. Including the additional girl, you did for Jassin."

He sighed, "They had not told me about checking the pregnancies. I read so much but to hear it is true is a good thing."

She kissed him harder again. "Bring me your cock while you fully prepare my ass. Yes, they told us about that. Girls like to talk."

He nodded and looked down at Hira, "I got her ass."

Hira began preparing it for them. "I am tired of being on the sidelines."

Astra came in and cleaned out Parsa's cunt of the extra samples within. She winked at him as she left again. He looked down to see Hira lubing up his stiffening cock. "She still needs to be finished being prepped. But I got my hand inside."

He chuckled lubed up his hand and had half of his arm in her ass before too long and she wailed out a massive climax. He pulled back and slid into the slowly shrinking hole. She had a visitor on her end as Hira has slid her cunt in front of her to lick while he slowly pounded her recovering ass from its epic stretching.

She pushed back at him wanting him to go faster. He obliged her and then just pounded the fuck out of her ass until she wailed out and sprayed the bed. He sprayed the insides of her bowels.

He pulled out as Aurora came in and attacked the poor woman's ass again. First by cleaning it and then by getting her own hand in there and bringing her off a third time from her own efforts. She helped her to the bathroom after that while Hira went to sucking his cock hard and fast to get it ready for her. She laid upon her back and had her legs behind her shoulders, "I masturbate like this so I can see everything. This is my first time taking a male's cock. I want a clear line of sight to remember it by. Skip the oral, I want your cock now!"

He nodded and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He stood over her and slowly worked it home. That helped to keep his body from blocking her view. She smiled and moaned the whole time. She looked up, "Just the 4 boys. I suspect we will be doing this again and again over the years to come."

He nodded and sped up for her and she kept gasping out, "Faster, Faster." 10 minutes in and she started rubbing her clit and she sprayed a fountain of fluid as she came and she moaned out. "Faster!" He kept it up and drove it home for another 30 minutes and a second fountain before he slammed forward and gave her the children she desired. She moaned out. "Fuck that felt like a lot of seed."

He nodded, "I focused on holding back to make it last for you."

She breathed rapidly as her head shook and she came again without the waterworks. She just squeezed the hell out of his cock which he found stimulating. He bent over and kissed her fully on the mouth. She wrapped her arms around him and he was getting hard inside her. She felt it and moved her hands down and grabbed his ass. "Give it to me again. No holding back. This one is for you."

He started up again as she unhooked her legs and wrapped them around him. He slowly fucked her into the middle of the bed and kissed her the whole time. He exploded into her 15 minutes later as she screeched out another orgasm.

She looked at him with her deep green eyes and her dark red hair covered in sweat from the epic pounding she just took. She released him and Aurora was in like a vacuum cleaner. She sucked everything out of her abused pussy and set her off twice more for good measure.

She then licked and cleaned up Rocan. Aurora looked over, "I thought I would need to hose the two of you down to separate you. You still got her ass to do, and tonight you're doing mine again."

He laughed at Aurora and nodded, He kissed her on the mouth in front of the ladies. He smiled at her, "Thanks for getting me back into having a sex life again."

The other two smiled at her while Aurora was taken aback by the public display and acknowledgment in her role. She found herself very pleased by that idea. She looked forward to getting him set up to be the stud of choice among the Penan women when he got back.

Hira smiled, "Lube up your cock and get it hard. No prep work. I want to feel you stretch me out with that thing. I want to know what that feels like."

He stroked his cock hard while lubing it up and put a little extra on the end. She folded herself in half again as she spread her cheeks, "I want to watch again."

He nodded and pulled her to the edge of the bed and slowly worked the head past the ring. Then he fed it to her a couple of centimeters at a time until he was buried. Her eyes were rolled back and she was breathing heavily. "Alright, I know what the preparation is about now. I have that answer for myself. Take it slow and add more lube."

He did so. He took it almost all the way out and adding significantly more lube before taking it back down. She moaned out as he contacted pleasure points in her body never touched before. He sped up slowly until she waved him off, "Fast enough. He pulled back and added a little more lube to his cock and continued at that speed for 40 minutes before unloading into her vice grip of a climax. She looked up, "Astra is not getting this sample. I need the bathroom now!"

He picked her up while still inside and got her on the toilet. She moaned out as she relieved herself. "No big meals before sex."

He smiled as she joined him in the shower to get cleaned up. She kissed him, "Anal, at least not prepared, is not my favorite. We will have to let you prepare it next time. Maybe even fully with a hybrid hand and see how it goes."

He nodded, "Alright. We can do that. I did things the way you wanted them."

Hira smiled, "I appreciate you being flexible about that."

He chuckled, "You were the flexible one."

She walked out to see Aurora lying there naked. Hira smiled at her, "I am going to medical and then my room. Let you 2 continue alone."

Aurora nodded, "All right sweetie." She looked at Rocan. "Think she was afraid I'd start on her again in bed. The thought had crossed my mind."

He slid into bed behind her and she helped to slide his cock home into her ass. She smiled as he held her breasts from behind with his arms crossed and pounded the fuck out of her ass as she wanted. She felt...loved.

---

The next morning before he awoke the other two ladies had departed the ship onto world 3. Aurora came in to see him, "She just finished her last treatment and her poison level is at zero."

He nodded, "When does she want to get together?"

She smiled, "Now. I have the navigation AI taking us toward the first world in this system. That way you can visit the second and third worlds on your way to the fourth world when you are ready. I want you fucking them all regularly if they will allow it. They need to get used to having a male, you, in their bed.

He nodded and headed for his room and she smiled, "Remember this girl is a virgin who idolizes you. Make it special for her."

He nodded, "Alright I will keep that in mind. You coming in?"

She nodded, "To get you started and give her pointers if she needs them. To clean her out afterward. To cuddle with her while she sleeps it off afterward. She is a special one."

Rocan nodded, "You are a special one to bring me back to life. I thought my sex life was behind me. Now I see it as ahead of me."

He went to his room and looked at her naked in his bed and he paused. He grabbed a chair and sat next to the bed. He sighed and held his hand over his mouth and finally looked into her sapphire blue eyes with Silver hair on a dusky red body with D-cup breasts. He smiled a bit, "I have something to confess to you before we go any further."

She looked at him, "Something wrong with me?"

He shook his head, "You are even more gorgeous than your mother."

She looked at him for that strange comment, "I take it this has something to do with my mother?"

She played dumb for now. "Did the two of you have a history?"

He nodded, "Your mother had two children before you and then you. Then the babies stopped coming. It took a few years and your father; her lover of choice had gone sterile. Apparently, when he went into the mines it affected his fertility. He gave up the military for her. She talked him into letting us both do her one night.

She wanted to be double penetrated and I took over as the one in her ass in this arrangement. Later that night while your father slept, she crawled into my bed and gave me the ride of her life. Several months later your father claimed 2 more girls to his growing family. My daughters. A few months before the war ended, she told me she wanted to do it again.

To get her six out of the way. I came back a mess. By the time I got released with the new prosthetics, she had found another to give her that last child. She wanted nothing to do with me. You have 2 sisters who are only biologically my daughters.

Your mother never told them and I had no intention of ever telling them or you. Not until I saw you like this now. I needed you to know that with her it was sex for a purpose. Like several of the women who came and just wanted children out of the deal. Now they might feel something for me. I know you have been crushing on me since you were 16."

She interrupted, "13. When I told my mother of this, she told me about the other siblings having different fathers by rights including the twins being yours. I told her I did not care. I still found you to be the heroic war hero who looked out for us all. The wonderful man; even when you came back with the mechanical arm and leg.

The problem was I could never get you to see me as something sexual because you felt broken. I heard you talking with my father about my crush on you. You did not have the heart to ruin it and he told me later it had more to do with you feeling unworthy; an incomplete man. When word reached us about your transformation, I contacted both of them.

They had gone their separate ways years before. I told them I volunteered to join this expedition and was accepted. If I could, I wanted you to show me what love was. They both just wished me well on my journey and hoped I would not be disappointed."

He held his head down, "Before you told me that I had not known. Your father sent me a message that came in with the other traffic. Encoded in an old military cipher. He told me that if I could make your dreams come true and I was ready to be a better man, then all the power in the world to us. He was and will always be one of my dearest friends. Your mother could not stand to look at me after I returned and the damage that occurred."

She nodded, "I know, she preferred to remember you like this. That was the message she included to me. Said you were a good and caring lover. That she hoped you would treat me right."

He smiled, "I will."

She held up a finger, "I have one request."

He nodded, "Name it."

She sighed, "I want to make love to you as a hybrid. I want to be your first hybrid to travel forward with you."

He looked at Aurora and she smiled, "Told you this one is special."

He nodded, "Alright. Aurora, hold out her prominent hand."

She nodded and held her steady. He brought his sword down and took it to clean off with her screaming. He sighed, "Now the hand I will lose in this means I will only be able to hold you partially."

She looked over, "You could just use 1 of your feet. That is what Victoria told us all."

He nodded and got undressed. He cut off his left foot and Aurora handed it to her. Freia looked over, "You barely felt that."

He nodded, "True. Part of being a hybrid. If I had to guess it is how you would make 3 hybrids. You cannot do that though until we are done with this meeting."

She nodded, "Understood. I won't do that to you."

He sighed, "You would have to be killed along with the one you did it too. It would break my heart."

She nodded as he helped align the foot. "Now you are going to want to be like me. You fight with two hands. You will want the extra to go to your off-hand to try and keep your fighting balanced."

She nodded, "Alright." He watched her hold it to the stump, "Tell it you want the equal strength in both arms and you want to be a hybrid. She felt it attaching and she thought to it. She screamed her head off and passed out on him. He looked at Aurora, "You ensured she was the odd one out. To go last."

She nodded, "She could have gone yesterday but she told me what she wanted from you and I knew that was better without the others around. They agreed. That was why they started on the other 2 worlds first. They wanted to see you successfully create a hybrid and see how it affected her first. Girl talk that I sat in upon. I told her I would help her."

He leaned over and kissed Aurora, "Thank you."

She smiled, "She did not mention that history and she only brought it up because you did before laying a hand upon her."

He nodded, "We bared our hearts to each other."

Aurora nodded and went over and got undressed and then went to help wake her up. She came too and looked around for a few minutes. She smiled, "They said I was a good choice for a first as we have a long and intertwined history. To work on my talents."

He thought to her, * That includes telepathy. *

She looked at him wide eyes and responded, * I forgot about that. Yes, Aurora can put that device in me later so she can talk with me as well. She will hear all of our conversations anyway. I trust her. *

Aurora replied to him, * I will see to it later. Right now, you got a cock to suck. Remember the coloration will return to normal. I am taking your old hand away. *

Freia smiled, * We may not have a marriage but I am your first. *

He thought back to her, * Aurora got me back into this game. You are my first Penan hybrid mate but you are not my 'first-ever.' We just discussed that. I have 9 children that I know of but they do not really know me or in some cases even know it is me that is their father. *

She looked at him, * 5 boys and 1 girl. Right now, I want 6 every time we have children. *

He laid back while she worked his cock. She had been practicing with that toy if he had to guess. She was more talented than some of the others but her mother and Aurora had her beat in that department.

He suspected her mother sucked a lot of cocks to work her way up to where she worked. He could not speak to how much pussy that woman licked as she would use sex to get what she wanted. That was what sent her Father away from her finally. That was not his story to tell her.

He laid back and enjoyed her efforts and warned her, "I am coming."

She tried to swallow the whole thing but could not do it. She swallowed as much as she could and shot the rest on her tits. Aurora came over as she was back and cleaned her up to a lot of giggling. She got him hard again in no time and he went to work on licking her pussy. Taking his time and applying things he learned from the others about teasing them first. He finally went in for the attack and she grabbed his head tightly and screamed out a massive climax and ejaculated into his mouth over and over again.

He moved up and kissed her and they tasted each other on each other's lips. He had Aurora working as a guide and she ensured he was lined up as he broke her hymen. She moaned into his mouth and then wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper quicker than he would normally do a virgin and he tempered her reaction. To keep her from hurting herself. He took it slow and she urged him on and he sped it up.

She moaned into his mouth and she urged him on some more. Every time she came, she locked her legs around him. He finally added more speed to get himself off as she came again, he filled her young virgin pussy to the point it was shooting back at his balls. He held her and kissed her the whole time. Aurora interceded and pulled him out and cleaned him off and then dove into her virginal nether region and sent her into another screaming orgasm with her talented tongue.

She backed off and got him hard again while he broke his kiss and moved her to the edge of the bed and bent her over. He got up behind her and started preparing her ass. She thought to him * Do not treat me like glass on this. I will let you know if I need you to slow down. *

He thought back, * As you wish. *

He had her 4 fingers wide and he altered his hand slide it all into her ass. She moaned out and shook from the penetration. She thought back, * That feels so full. *

He gave her a few twists and she moaned out an earsplitting climax as he took his hand back to normal. He then extracted it.

Aurora washed it off for him, "Better to hold those large breasts of hers."

He smiled, "She should be eating your pussy while I bang her ass."

Freia smiled, "I did ask you to join us."

Aurora slipped in the front as he slipped into Freia's rear. He held her large breasts with his arms crossed and hovering over her for depth. He whispered into her ear, "You are a lovely woman and I am happy to have you as my first."

He kissed her neck and she moaned out a climax as he slowly pounded her ass for 20 minutes before speeding us for 10 and he finally slammed forward and unloaded into her ass. He could not tell if it was moans or screams as she kept her face in Aurora's cunt and she kept sending Aurora off.

Aurora came around behind him as he pulled away. After that attack on Aurora attacked the poor woman's ass with a vengeance to get as much of it out as she could. Freia pulled him forward and started sucking him hard again.

When Aurora pulled away Freia crawled upon him and mounted his cock and rode him like there was no tomorrow. It took another half hour at breakneck speed before he finally launched off into her sweaty body and splayed cunt. She rolled off of him and looked over, "Come and get me, you sex machine."

Aurora laughed at that and attacked her pussy and her ass with a lubed hand and sent her over the edge a few more times before pulling back. She sucked Rocan hard again and mounted him herself. She locked down on him and rode at twice the speed of Freia.

Freia watched her go as Aurora held the headboard and went for speed with depth. She felt him swelling inside her and she called down to him, "I am feeding her this load lover. Give her a big one. He held back and blasted into her 3 minutes later." She smiled at him, "As much as your first load normally. You did hold back."

She went and sat on Freia's face and squeezed it into her awaiting mouth. All while slapping Freia's clit with small little pats to set her off again. She backed away. "I will go to process samples. You two hybrids just keep fucking away. I will be back for more."

Aurora fed them both in bed for 3 days and answered all calls to the ship. Nothing pressing. The 2 of them fucked like rabbits for 3 days straight until he had his foot back. He got up to 16 climaxes a day with her and Aurora was always there to collect them as they came; as it were. Aurora took 5 of those to give Freia's orifice some time to bounce back.