Authority Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn found Alice's words impressive. She was an experienced, selfish bitch, just like herself.

"You have to gain some experience Hazel. They will upset you if you get married as this prude self of yours. This is your chance to practice. To prepare yourself for your real man. Of course, if there's such a thing."

Evelyn was trying to hide her smirk, listening to her last words, which were bs according to her. She was making it too obvious, that she was talking just to convince her.

But she had to hand it to her, she wasn't that stupid. Hazel was considering her words.

"So, you're saying that, this is all for my boyfriend's happiness, right? For the benefit of my relationship?"

'Look at our sweet Hazel, she's itching down there. She wants to put her pretty pussy in his mouth' Evelyn thought.

"Yes." Alice answered.

But Evelyn wanted Hazel to improve, more than having fun.

"No. I don't accept that. You are important. The relationship or marriage exists just to make you happy. So, if you learn how to make your 'man' desire you, he will make you happy. Not the other way around."

"What's the difference?"

"Sometimes he may have to be unhappy, if it's in your interest. You're worth it. He has to see it that way."

Hazel loved those words.

Alice didn't care about that part, she wanted to convince her about that guy.

"Ok, about the loser. Do it in a way that he knows he's being used. Use him again and again, to show him who's the boss. Learn these things girl, your future husband will need to see some dignity in his wife. Some demanding, selfish attitudes will make you more attractive."

This part was what she believed to be true.

"Alice can come to work early one day and catch you at one point, when you're done with him. To make him embarrassed and run away. But not in the first time. I want you to practice this."

"Oh my god. This is very wrong but also very naughty. You're not playing with me, right?"

"Are you crazy?"

"I don't know. I can't do such a thing. What if we did it together?" she asked Evelyn.

Evelyn chuckled "If you want, I can meet with you and your boyfriend. To show you how you put a man down on his knees. And, maybe you like to see me make your boyfriend my bitch?"

"Evelyn, stop this. Be serious."

"If you don't do it tomorrow, I will be serious about what I just said. Probably your boyfriend is climbing walls at the moment, because of you. It will be easy."

That made sense. She could do it and then fuck her boyfriend. Or, at least let him go down on her. No, she had to fuck her boyfriend. Otherwise, any girl could confuse him. She knew he was climbing walls. Evelyn was right. She panicked.

"I'll do it. Teach me."

That night Laurie didn't understand why Evelyn and Alice smirked when they looked at him. And, they were aware that his situation wasn't limited to Hazel only. They knew how 'nurses' made him feel at the moment. He wasn't the first fool getting confused there.

In her visit, Evelyn dropped her pen right in front of the couch Laurie was sitting respectfully. She stood there, looking down at him. She kept staring at him, then at the pen, until he understood, reached down and took the pen which was near her foot. When he gave it to her, she kept staring without any movement. Then, as expected, she took it and left without thanking him.

He had another erection. This place was occupying his mind, he was experiencing things he never thought about.

Ava said "I guess something is cooking up for you. I can't wait to watch."

"What do you mean?"

"We'll see. It hasn't been even one week and seeing you drift like that... I don't know. And I can't say I'm worried, I see many possible happy endings in this fun 'movie'. I mean, in my point of view. Also, I like watching tragedies. I might consider to take part in one of them soon."

"What are you talking about?" He knew what she was talking about. It had to be about his erection. He hoped she wasn't going to rat him out to Mia. He didn't want to be seen as a juvenile, horny idiot.

But this didn't stop him from thinking about Hazel that night.

At first, he was having some romantic thoughts to entertain himself into sleep.

When he got more creative, thinking about her and himself in that nurses room, the other nurses started to appear in his head too. Especially Evelyn. How she talked to him that day. How she looked at him since then. How she clearly staged that pen dropping thing in front of Ava.

But he preferred Hazel.

She was beautiful in a girly way. And, strong, in spite of her young age. She became very attractive after showing the cruel female behind that sweet and naive appearance.

Hazel couldn't wait for the morning to come. She was getting horny, picturing things. And, she noticed how her boyfriend was all over her that night. It was obvious that he sensed something different about her, he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

It had to be about pheromones. Or the energy she had in her. She understood what Evelyn was talking about. She wanted Marv to be like this all the time. She was going to use that pervert as the girls said. At least twice. In the way they taught her. Until she gained confidence in herself.

In the morning, Evelyn and Alice greeted her with joy.

"Here comes the queen of the companion bitch!" Alice said.

"Shh, someone will hear you!" Hazel was constantly blushing.

They kissed her and left.

Hazel walked in the room, seeing him sit up again.

'Alice is right, this must be Stockholm Syndrome, without me doing anything to cause that' she thought. At that moment she loved to think that he was her hostage and she was already a criminal. She could do anything she wanted.

And she also liked the idea she put in her head, 'willingly or not, he can't resist you'.

Ava was going to have a second minor surgery the next day and she was going to stay in intensive care for at least one day, due to some medicine they were going to give her.

But she was watching Hazel as if she forgot that.

Hazel drew some blood and put them on a tray. She measured her O2 levels, blood pressure and put all her equipment and the dossier on the same tray.

She looked at him and said "Take the tray and follow me. I will give you some forms for you to have the blood tested."

Ava bit her lower lip, watching Laurie jump to his feet and follow her like a puppy.

'Oh, you moron. Soon, you will be out of Mia's life' she thought when she took the magazine, smirking.

When Hazel visited the next room, he wasn't sure what to do. He followed her and entered the room with the tray in his hands.

"What are you doing? Did I tell you to enter the room? Wait outside!"

That was the room where that companion woman's husband was staying. And that woman loudly laughed at that. She liked what she saw. She admired the young nurse's behavior. And showed Hazel that she found this impressive.

Hazel smiled. This was fun and new for her.

"Bring the tray." She was loving this.

He entered the room and waited near her, gave her the equipment she needed, when she told him to.

He had to endure that companion woman's stare. She was smirking, apparently having naughty thoughts about him and chuckling anytime Hazel ordered him to do something.

When she said "Your new rookie nurse is cute", Hazel couldn't help but giggle. She didn't snap at her. The woman kept staring at Laurie until they left the room.

She made him follow her to the next two rooms. She took her stuff and entered the rooms, making him wait outside. He was awkwardly getting aroused by the thought that he was waiting for his young, rude, tiny, beautiful 'boss'.

She stopped at the floor desk, took out a form, wrote stuff on it with her petite hand, put some additional labels on the tubes. After taking her equipment, she said "Take this blood to the sixth floor with that form. Bring the form they give you to me. I will be in room 744."

She watched him hesitantly walk away, very satisfied with her performance up to this point. She was already feeling tougher, naughtier and 'womanlier'.

Two days ago, she would be sorry for this guy, seeing how confused and helpless he was acting. After seeing how her boyfriend's behaviors changed, how only having naughty and selfish thoughts brought results, she didn't care. Just the opposite. She thought she was on the right track. Her rich boyfriend was going to be her husband, she was going to make sure he would stay in her palm.

But she was still worried about the next part. The plan the girls made for her seemed too stupid, too obvious. They were probably too comfortable, knowing this was already a done deal.

When Laurie finally returned, he found room 744 and entered. This was a vacant room. Hazel was sitting on the couch, eyes closed, resting her feet on the small coffee table. Her crocs were lying on the floor.

"Here, Nurse Hazel. Is there anything..." he was holding the paper in his hand, waiting for her to take it.

She took her time to open her eyes and look at him.

"Put it there, on the coffee table."

He put it there, near her feet. His eyes were on her feet. He wondered how any part of her looked like for some time and he only had an idea about her ass and her heels. Seeing the rest of her foot felt like a great discovery. And her small but meaty feet looked attractive in a way. They weren't beautiful, they were even a bit chubby but he couldn't take his eyes off of those girly feet. He could see the outline of her round short toes, plump soles, well defined arches.

He didn't want to leave, he wanted her to ask for more things. Or, order him to do more.

"Nurse Hazel?"

"Yes?"

"Is there anything I have to do?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him again.

"Coffee. Bring me one." She was very anxious about this one. This was completely non-professional and she was afraid that he could react to that.

"Yes, Nurse Hazel."

He liked how she talked to him. He loved how her eyes looked at him.

In a few minutes, he entered the room with the coffee.

"Close the door."

He closed it and brought the coffee to her. This made him anxious and excited in a naughty way.

She sipped from the cup and looked at him.

"So... I see that you learned how to behave here, finally."

"But I was always respectful to you, Nurse Hazel." He wanted to use such words, for reasons he didn't know. This was very natural. After all, she was a nurse.

"Well. Respect is relative. I approve the way you behave since yesterday."

He wasn't expecting her to talk like that. She wasn't hostile like the other nurses but this had similar effects on him. Getting her approval felt important.

"T-thank you?"

"But still, I'm sensing that you want to atone for your behaviors for the first days. I understand you were misguided by the patient."

'Atone for? Yes, I want that' he thought.

Such exaggerated actions were luring him. He wanted to show more respect. These were new sensations he never knew before. She was a lot younger and socially in a lower segment, compared to him. Compared to any girl he dated before.

But he was standing in front of her, hands tied in front respectfully, while she was having her coffee, resting her feet on the table like that. He ached for more of this. He could stand there for hours, listening to her, being taught how to behave.

"Yes, she told me to act that way. I mean to act like a man."

She was surprised to hear that. And to see how this was working.

"That's very strange. Who tells a man such a thing? Did you do something to make her think you're not a man?"

"I..." These were too personal; was she sincere or was she insulting him?

"A man..." she crossed her legs on the coffee table "... knows where to stand up and where to kneel."

She hated herself for rushing like that, she couldn't find anything to say and ended up with that stupid shit. By saying 'kneel', she was picturing a knight and a princess from the movies. Not the way he would understand...

She had to take it slow, this was too fast and premature.

'Is she telling me to stand up against Ava? And to kneel now? How can I? Should I?' He was looking at her face, trying to understand what she was saying.

Since Hazel was still trying to find some clever words to recover from her mistake, she was staring at him without any expression. She almost spewed out the coffee when she saw him slowly kneel behind the coffee table, facing her soles. This was the hardest moment for her, not to show her confusion or excitement.

She stared at him, still sipping from the coffee. She didn't know what to do at this point. She was planning to seduce him slowly and then improvise to make him provide an oral service for her that day or the next one. She didn't have a plan for this situation.

She kept staring.

What Laurie understood was that she wanted him on her knees. Since she stared at him like that when he was standing, right after those words, it was obvious that she waited for him to 'do as he was told'.

And she was still staring at him. She still expected him to do something. He didn't know what.

They stared like that for some time, doing nothing. But a lot was happening during this period.

Hazel was learning how good it felt to have someone kneeling in front of her. Even if he wasn't doing anything. It was very naughty. This man was giving a fight not to act like this to no avail. She didn't care if that was because she was a nurse or if he found her irresistible. She had him on his knees, even if he didn't want to do it. This only meant one thing. She was undeniable.

Laurie was fighting his embarrassment but he didn't want to stop this. This was an awkward situation anywhere, including the hospital, even when a nurse was involved. Every second he waited there on his knees, he was getting weaker against her. He was aching for more. To stay there longer, to do more for her.

Hazel topped her game, without doing anything, without showing her emotions when she felt his hands on her feet, rubbing them.

'Oh, he's a moron' she thought 'or a pervert'. Both were Ok, as long as what he did was in line with her plan.

And she casually kept tasting her coffee, looking at him. Because she had no idea what to do in such a situation. But her pussy responded well to that sight. A stranger giving her foot massage, in a setting where she felt very superior to this -probably rich and successful- man-like creature. And, he was better looking than Marv. She would be even prouder if she knew what sort of a girlfriend he had.

After ten minutes, she felt much more confident and she could see that Laurie was still struggling to adjust to his new status. She also had some ideas on how to proceed.

"So, is that it? Was that the reason you acted weird yesterday?"

'Is that it?' He didn't understand what she meant exactly.

"What do you mean? Nurse Hazel?" he couldn't stop calling her that.

"When you asked me if there was anything you could do for me. Was it this, what you had in your mind? Did you interrupt me to ask me if I wanted you to rub my feet when I was attending the patient?"

She was getting the gist of it. It was better to constantly make him feel cornered. To rub the stupidity of his actions on his face, while expecting more from him.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't what I had in mind. I mean..."

"Oh, my. I suspected that too. Are you stupid? Did you think I would let you go down on me in a patient's room? Near her?"

This was one of the lines Alice advised. Especially the words 'are you stupid?'.

He froze. If he didn't, he was already protesting.

But in his position, he could only picture what she was saying, the impossible thing to do in front of Ava. Then, he started to picture himself doing that in this room, at that moment, which didn't seem that impossible.

An unavoidable desire was growing, thinking that.

She stopped talking and stared again. Hazel was aware that something was going on in his head.

It took more than a minute for him to unfreeze. It was too late to respond. And he was thinking that it was hot. Her, believing he really had asked that. It was stupid but he found it hot how she perceived the situation. That, this man on his knees previously asked her if she would like to be pleasured orally, when she was visiting the patient. His penis was pushing against his jeans, almost hurting him.

He started rubbing her feet again. The way she stared was crippling him. He wanted more with her. He had no idea what he had to do. She wasn't telling him what to do.

She couldn't believe when he slowly approached his lips and landed a gentle kiss on her sole. Then he continued rubbing her foot and said "I'm sorry Nurse Hazel. I didn't know why I did that yesterday. I wasn't thinking."

"And now? Are you thinking? What are you thinking?" She loved that tiny kiss. It was a mixture of love, respect and surrender. She loved to see the power she had over such a guy; she could guess it had to be about being a young woman and a nurse.

"What you just said. If you want me to, I mean if that's an appropriate way to show my respect, I mean if you let me..."

'I can't believe this is happening. And that easily. He's offering me this himself and he sees it as a favor from me' she thought.

There was more. He was apologizing for something he didn't do, for something he was being lured into.

She slowly moved her foot, lowered it on the floor and parted her legs, showing him her crotch "Yes? If I let you? What will you do for me?" She was less embarrassed at that moment.

He was looking at her crotch in lust.

For something he almost never cared for. Mia didn't let him do it and his previous girlfriends weren't into this either. Or, maybe they were ashamed to ask. He wasn't a fan, so, he only did it five or six times before.

But at the moment, the desire was unbearable.

"As you said, Nurse Hazel. If you let me, I am respectfully offering..." he couldn't find the right word, he said what came to his mind "... you to let me relieve you from the stress of your hard work, the way you described" without moving his eyes from her crotch.

She wanted to jump on his face but the girls warned her about staying in character. They taught her how to amplify men's stupidity.

"And why are you going to do that? Are you in love with me?" She was loving this, playing with him like that.

He knew the answer to that. He didn't know why he would do it but he knew he wasn't in love with anyone, other than Mia.

"No. I have a girlfriend. I love her."

"So?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure what this is. Something stronger than..." he stopped babbling "Because you made me want to do it?"

'Stronger than love?' She wanted her boyfriend to feel like that. She loved playing with her captive.

"But it was your idea? Remember? Wasn't this what you asked me in that room?"

He was thinking, 'Could this be true? Could that question have such a meaning in certain circles? Did he ask something which was frowned upon in hospitals?' He just wanted to do it; he couldn't focus on the reasonings.

But he understood that if you asked a nurse if there was anything you could do for her, the limit was only her imagination. And he loved to think 'because they have the right to demand anything'.

"Yes. Because you're a nurse. You're the only authority here. Our fate is in your hands. I wanted to show my respect. I acted foolishly. I offered something which was already yours; something that you could have taken whenever you wanted, from anyone you wanted. Sorry." He wasn't even aware how silly he was talking. He was staring at her crotch, salivating excessively.

She was surprised to see that she wasn't laughing at what he was saying. She was loving every word he said. 'Which was already mine', 'I can take whatever, from whoever... Whoa.' This sounded very alluring.