Authority Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He trusted her but he had had unlimited trust in himself too, before he came to this hospital. And he knew what he did, what he was still doing. He hoped there wasn't anything as karma, because if there was, he couldn't think of the things she would have to do there to make things even.

As he was feeling his body temperature rise, burning out of jealousy, the door was opened and Hazel entered.

"Who are you talking to? It's time."

"Who is that?" Mia asked.

He was in panic.

"Ah, the nurse came Mia. I guess they will tell me something about Ava." He hoped she would hang up.

"Oh, talk to her then. I'm waiting. I hope it's good news. Put me on speaker."

He tried to make Hazel understand that he was on the phone but she was looking at him angrily. She was already in the mood.

"The nurse?"

"Hi, Nurse Hazel. Is there any news?"

She approached to his ear and whispered "Is this your girlfriend?"

He nodded in fear.

"We will have this conversation when you are on your knees, kissing my feet."

She never told him to kiss her feet. He begged with his eyes, he didn't want to do that to Mia, even if she wouldn't know.

But her expression was serious. She eyed the phone, reminding him not to make her say it twice.

He said "Mia, you're on speaker" as he kneeled down, put the phone on the floor, slowly took her crocs off, held her foot and kissed it with respect.

"Hi, is there any news about my aunt?"

Hazel was looking at him as if she didn't hear Mia, with a subtle smile on her face.

This powerplay blew his mind. This young nurse was finding some sort of gratification listening to Mia, while making her boyfriend kiss her foot.

"This is Nurse Hazel..." she was looking down on him "... who am I speaking to?"

Her voice was stern, Laurie felt like she was in control of both of them.

"I'm Mia, Ava's niece."

"Hi Mia, she will stay in the ICU until tomorrow morning."

"What? Why?"

Hazel lifted her foot, put it on his face and pressed down. He was lying under her foot sideways, still kissing her sole as they spoke. She was enthusiastically watching him.

"A change of plans. Nothing to worry about."

Mia was listening to her but the delays in answers, her tone, she was sensing something was wrong. She wondered if this was about Ava. And she started to ask for details.

Hazel loved this situation. She would love to tell her the details, keeping her boyfriend under her foot as she spoke.

And, hearing Mia's voice, being under this young nurse's superior foot, Laurie was losing it again. Hazel smirked seeing how eager he became, holding her foot, rubbing his face under her sole, as if he was showing his love to her foot. This encouraged her for more.

"Laurie, are you there?"

"Yes, Mia. I'm listening."

"Nurse Hazel, does he have to stay there? I mean..."

"In fact, we told him not to get in our way, since he's constantly offering us if there's anything else he can do. He's being useful time to time" looking in his frightened eyes "But he can go if he wants. I told him that."

"Oh Laurie, you're the greatest. But as Nurse Hazel said, you can go."

"Of course, he has to be here when I call him."

"Of course..."

Mia couldn't be sure. Was this nurse a bit rude or was she just being friendly in her own way? She wondered if she was serious or joking.

"You were telling me about the drug problem?"

"Please wait."

She pushed Laurie with her foot and started to lower her pants and panties. He panicked again. That was taking it too far. She showed him her pussy with her eyes. Her threatening looks gave him no chance.

She wasn't moving and even worse, she wasn't talking. Every second, Mia could be suspicious. He crawled closer to her, looking in her eyes, started to kiss her ankle, leg, thigh and finally looked at her pussy. It was already wet; she was probably loving this. She was getting horny, showing him her superiority over his lover, Mia. A crooked smile appeared on her face, showing the victory she was feeling.

When she pointed her clit to Laurie, she said "Yes, here. Wait, yes, there."

Laurie panicked but his lips found the spot Hazel was showing. Mia thought she was talking about some information on a form, the nurse had to be looking for the details she was asking.

"She had a mild allergic reaction and they switched to a more subtle drug. Wait."

She was smiling, watching him lick and suck her pussy, trying to be as silent as he can be.

She waited and waited. Laurie was amazed how this was turning him on. His cock was like a rod in his jeans. She was aware of that.

She pulled the phone near her with her foot, slowly squatted down, with Laurie's mouth still on her pussy and took the phone in her hand. She looked at Mia's contact profile picture on the phone. She made a 'nice, lucky dog' sort of expression to him.

She loved to see that this guy had such a gorgeous girlfriend. It was like owning that hottie as well.

Laurie was still sucking her pussy when she approached the phone there. He panicked and stopped. She pulled his hair, raised her eyebrows. He started to lick silently. This was incredibly stressful but equally hot.

The way she was squatting made him hug her legs to stay in balance. He was like a puppy sucking on its mama's nipple. Like his life was dependent on this.

"Laurie, can you give me the phone? You will have to clean this."

He almost had a heart attack. Mia was trying to understand what was going on.

She held his hair and started to grind herself slowly, still holding the phone there. There were sounds, not noises but sounds. Did she want Mia to hear those?

She pushed him back a little, moved the phone to her pussy and smeared her pussy on Mia's picture, on her mouth to be exact. Mia's face was covered with Hazel's secretions. Laurie felt like she was putting stain on Mia. As if she made Mia taste her juices. He almost came. She wiped the phone on his face and continued grinding. Mia was still waiting and he was helplessly submitting to her.

Her expression changed when she started to cum in his mouth.

She exhaled loudly, almost like a moan. She watched Laurie suck her cum and juices for a few seconds and then said "I'm very busy at the moment, call later." before she hung up on her.

"What? Why?"

"Shut up. Follow me. Leave the phone there."

He couldn't even get angry with her, he was licking his lips, looking at his phone. He knew he was in trouble. But at the moment he had to do what he was told.

She walked to room 744 proudly, full of confidence, being followed by her obedient puppy. She loved her performance about his girlfriend.

As he was watching her ass, all he could think was to have his face between those cheeks again. He couldn't even concentrate on Mia and what she could be thinking at the moment.

He saw one or two patients and a nurse he didn't see before, while he was following her. Maybe because of how she walked, maybe because of his submissive expression, he was sure they noticed everything. In fact, they were looking at him because his hair was a mess.

She didn't linger; as he closed the door, she kicked her Crocs off, removed her pants and panties, sat on the couch and separated her legs. He didn't linger too. She was very turned on by her triumph over his model-like girlfriend. She came again and again. Her crotch was completely wet, she never saw something like that before.

As he licked her pussy and thighs clean and kissed her pussy, she was picturing his girlfriend in the corner, watching Hazel claim him from her like that. Laurie was lost down there, waiting for her to give him his next assignment. After enjoying his devotion for a period, she started to look at her watch every few seconds.

This time it took too long for her to let him start again. While waiting, she pressed his head down, put one of her feet on the couch, giving him a semi-passage to her asshole. She loved to see him struggle to reach her asshole, without giving up. He managed to lick it but he couldn't nest there as he wanted to.

This was hilarious. Even eating her asshole was like a feast for him. And she wasn't even letting him do that, only to see him get more devoted to her. She learned a lot, thanks to this moron. Marv wasn't going to understand what hit him.

She wondered if she was giving up this opportunity too early.

Holding his hair, she pulled him up. He started slurping on her pussy once again.

In ten minutes, Alice opened the door and stepped in. He heard the door but Hazel didn't let him move, acting as if she wasn't aware of that.

With the loud bang of the closing door, she let him go and covered her private parts.

"Alice!"

"Well, well. Look at our sweet Hazel."

"I'm sorry, I..."

When she released him, he turned back to look at Alice.

He couldn't have guessed that this was a setup and Alice got all prettied up for this moment. Even Hazel was surprised to see her like that.

She was wearing a mini skirt, knee-high purple socks and strapped high heels. She looked deadly beautiful but Laurie only thought that his life was ruined. He was caught by the nurse who warned him before.

"Please Nurse Alice, forgive me."

"We'll talk with you later, Hazel. I still have time, so, continue."

"What?" that was both of them. They weren't expecting this, neither of them.

"I" she walked near Laurie "said", held his hair "continue", pushed his face into her crotch.

Alice was nodding, telling Hazel to continue.

"Please Nurse Alice, I already regretted my mistake..."

"Hazel!"

And she complied "Eat it you schmuck! What are you waiting for? Do you know who she is?"

He didn't.

But he understood. Seeing Hazel in panic like that, seeing how Alice talked to a 'nurse', especially to the nurse who made him a doormat, he understood she was someone he wouldn't want to oppose.

And he started to lick again, showing Alice that he was complying.

Just when Hazel was close, Alice said "Stop", again surprising and disappointing them both.

"You perv. I warned you before."

"Please, don't tell anyone. Please."

"I'm not planning to. But I will send you home. If you think you can come back, I may have to write a report."

"Please don't. I'll do whatever you want, please."

"You have nothing I want."

He crawled to her, started to kiss her ankles and said "I know but I only wanted to show my respect to our nurses."

"Is that so? Hazel?"

"Yes, Nurse Alice. He begged to show his respect to me. I didn't know that was what he had in mind."

"Interesting. It's nice to do that. It must be nice to see some divine respect like this."

Laurie looked at Hazel, she was acting as if she was in panic and she showed her ass with her finger. Alice was looking at him at the moment. In fact, Hazel wished Alice saw it, to understand her power over him. To understand how successful she was.

"He asks first. He asks when kissing your foot. He doesn't do anything before I give permission."

"Ok, ask me like that then. As Hazel..."

He quickly removed her shoe and started to kiss her foot. It was sweaty because of the cheap leather shoes and it looked delicious in that purple sock. Alice looked at Hazel; she was trying not to laugh. They both were.

She loved to see his lips on her foot.

"Please Nurse Alice. May I show my respect to you? I..."

He couldn't say it, how could he?

"Yes, how will you do it?" She didn't see Hazel's tip; she had no idea what he had in mind. She was expecting him to eat her pussy.

"I want to show you how important you are. By..."

She lifted her foot and pressed on his head, like crushing a bug. She felt this way, she wanted to crush this stuttering bug.

"Kiss your bottom?"

She chuckled and looked at Hazel, to understand if she heard right. She was nodding her head, smiling devilishly.

"Oh? Well, since you asked respectfully..."

When she raised her foot, he kissed her sole "Thank you Nurse Alice" and crawled back. Hazel loved the scene. Alice was standing there, looking at her smiling, while she could see the top of her nylons and her panties going down. Back of her skirt raised as he was getting busy there. And Alice was just smirking. Until she felt his lips on her anus. Her expression changed; this was hot.

She thought he was going to kiss her ass cheeks. Feeling 'his respect' on her asshole got her by surprise.

She bent her body forward a bit and separated her ass cheeks using her hands. She couldn't believe how eager this bug was when he started licking, sucking, kissing her asshole.

"Ok, Hazel. I accept your apology. Let me not see you exploiting our patients again."

Hazel was smiling.

"Now you may leave."

She stopped smiling. She almost regretted giving up her toy that soon.

She unintentionally said "But, I..."

She didn't know what to say. She asked for this and it was too late to reconsider. And Alice wasn't playing or acting anymore. Her expression was serious. Hazel knew that Laurie was in Alice's possession as of that moment. She had no intention to give him back. Laurie was going to pleasure her pussy in his remaining days there.

She got dressed and left.

Laurie could understand that Nurse Alice was taking him over from Nurse Hazel. And, he sensed the disappointment in her voice when Nurse Alice told her to leave. She, somehow, claimed him using her power, against Hazel's will.

As he realized that, Alice's asshole felt the finalization of this 'transaction', by the acknowledging, grateful tongue's increased eagerness there.

After Hazel left, Alice started to walk, having Laurie crawl behind her, still trying to kiss her asshole.

"So, what else can you do?"

After an hour, Alice left the room, fixing her clothes.

To be continued...