Authority Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was startled when she felt his lips trying to go between her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing? Where are you trying to reach?"

He was just kissing the insides of her ass cheeks. They were so soft, so pure. He didn't have any further plans.

"I thought... Since you turned your back, Nurse Hazel, I couldn't help myself and..."

Hazel misunderstood what he wanted to do. This practice was going to unexpected places. Since she was already a criminal...

"Oh, you really need this don't you? Ok, you may kiss my asshole. Don't linger there much. Don't neglect your main duty."

He wouldn't or couldn't oppose her, she thought he was going for her asshole and assigned him with that duty. He was very hesitant about this. He never, let alone doing, thought of such a thing.

He slowly lowered her panties and slowly approached his face between her large and soft ass cheeks. He was lingering, kissing, smelling insides of those cheeks, looking at the dark orifice. It felt right to be there, to do what she told him. And he got his boner again, it was luring him.

He started to kiss her anus, then he licked it.

She couldn't believe how hot this was. She wanted more of this.

While he was carried away, licking and sucking her asshole, he heard her talk "Marv, something came up. I'll be down a bit late, wait for me in the car. Ok. Love you too." This was a very normal conversation.

She was a normal girl with her boyfriend. Maybe she was always normal out of the hospital. But he didn't care about his status, he wouldn't compare himself to her boyfriend. Her ass smelled nice, felt and tasted too good on his tongue; he couldn't think of anything else at the moment.

"Let me feel that tongue press on it. Try to push it in."

He was trying but it was too tight. Still, she liked the sensation.

Then she noticed what time it was. She didn't want to be caught. Not that day. Her plan was to use him until Marv replaced him. She was hopeful for that night. She turned around, hovering her pussy over his face.

"You got me late with all your pathetic addictions. That's enough. We don't want to have my man waiting, right? Quick."

She was already horny; it didn't take long for her to cum. She didn't let him enjoy her juices and pushed him away again.

"Help me get dressed, quick."

When she was putting on her dress, he was working on her nylons. This was hot, she looked hot in that dress and nylons. He kissed her leg, ankle and foot. "Stop, this is not for you. You're not entitled to kiss my feet in nylons. Only socks. Nylons are for my Marv. To look at, not to kiss or lick. Normal men don't do that. Put the shoes on."

He felt very depressed when holding that soft foot and putting the shoe on. She made him want to kiss or lick it. He didn't even dwell on the 'normal men' part at the moment. But he heard her.

As he put the shoes on, she pushed him back with her leg and told him to get out.

Out of the room, she said "Be here before my shift starts." when she saw Alice and Evelyn at the end of the corridor and walked towards them.

He decided to stay at the hospital. It wasn't worth going home and coming back.

He couldn't sleep. He was waking up every hour. Maybe he was conditioned to wake up like that, because of the visiting nurses. He wished they were visiting that night too.

He thought about Evelyn. After that woman, Hazel seemed like she wasn't ranked that high. He wondered how he would feel if his commanding nurse was Evelyn, instead of Hazel. Would his mood change about her too? After what that woman did? He started to fantasize about her walking in when he was alone in that room.

But his normal fantasies were too lame. When he was living the real thing, fantasizing about it was not that interesting. He kept on thinking about that woman. Was she done with him? Were women like men? Did they lose interest after getting what they wanted?

He stood up and left the room. Walking in the corridor, he was looking at her door. It was closed so he stayed in the corridor for a period. If she wasn't asleep, she could go out for a smoke.

He had no idea why he was doing that. Did he want her to talk to him? He knew what he was itching for, he couldn't help it. For the last hour, this felt like an alluring thing, something about her was keeping him there. He knew how pathetic this was, especially when he remembered his first description of what happened, how she almost...

It was disgraceful that he was waiting in the corridor, after he thought she sexually assaulted him. This only meant one thing. She fucked his soul, breaking his will. She made him hers, in some way.

And he was right. She left the room with her cigarette pack in her hand.

When she saw him, she chuckled.

"What are you doing here like a cat in front of a butcher?"

As soon as he faced the real thing, he regretted being there. The reality was not that appealing, it had more to it, compared to the part he found compelling. But it was too late.

She grabbed her genitals area and said "Hungry for more?"

He was hungry for more but he changed his mind. This was making him sick at the same time.

She looked around and motioned her head towards the storage room, telling him to follow her. She wasn't smirking or smiling.

He didn't want to, he stepped back towards his room. She looked at him and made an expression like 'is that so?'. He didn't understand what that meant. She walked to him as he kept moving to his room.

At the door, she grabbed his butt cheek and pushed him in.

"Did you want momma to take you here? Is that it? You little coquet?" still pushing him in, until he fell on Ava's bed. She turned back, closed the door and started to remove her sweatpants and anything under it while walking towards him.

He was watching her in the street lamp's light. 'Coquet'? He was surprised to be called that. Not that she was completely wrong about it. But, hearing it from this woman? He was surprised that she had such a word in her vocabulary. He was about to be taken 'again' by such a woman. And he was trying to deny that he wanted it bad.

"Who exactly is the woman to you? Whose bed is this? The one I will fuck you in?"

"I..."

"Who cares. I'll assume it is your girlfriend's bed." She was climbing the bed, moving to his head like a spider. She quickly mounted his head and said "Eat it you little bitch. The way a college boy does. The way you did. Yes, that's right, just like that."

When he was lost under her, licking and sucking her pussy, he felt her hand on his dick.

"Let's see what you got. I'll ride you like a bitch."

And she grabbed his erect cock.

He was trying to stop her. Eating her pussy or humiliating himself was something, having sex with her was another. There was no denying that this would be cheating on Mia if that happened.

She increased her weight on his face and her grip on his cock, hurting him.

"Easy boy. Don't resist."

When he gave in, she played with it some, then raised herself, looking in his eyes.

"Not very impressive. But will do." and she started to unbutton his jeans. He tried to protest under her pussy but she didn't care "Shh, momma's gonna fuck you nice now, don't fight."

She wasn't older than him, why was she talking like that?

It was like she was a serial rapist; she was very comfortable with that. She slowly raised herself on her feet, pulling Laurie's hair, making him sit up and kept fucking his face.

"Open up!" she said when she pulled his head back. He unintentionally opened his mouth. She let the saliva she had been accumulating spill between her lips right into his mouth and pulled him back into her pussy. She did that a few times more, then stopped, saying "I'm giving it to you to get me wet, why are you swallowing and wasting my spit, bitch!?" and slapped him hard.

None of this was a fantasy for her.

She was doing everything for a reason, for results. She wanted her pussy wet, ready to fuck. Laurie found this even more humiliating. She wasn't trying to humiliate him; she didn't care what he thought. She just wanted his mouth wet enough to prepare her pussy.

She let his hair go and lowered herself to position herself on his cock.

He hesitantly said "Please put a condom on it."

"Why? Are you afraid that I'll get you pregnant?" she hissed when she was slowly taking it in.

"What if you have a disease?"

She slapped him hard again, sat on his cock, taking it in completely "I don't but if I did, it would be a souvenir from momma. Now shut up, keep still. I can hardly feel your pencil dick in me." She looked disappointed; she wasn't telling this to humiliate him.

He was sitting when she sat in his lap completely and wrapped her legs around him. She was fucking him and kissing him passionately. When he stopped responding to her kiss, she leaned back, spat in his face, held his hair, slapped him a few times and waited. He approached her and started to kiss her like crazy. Not that he was scared.

He was very aroused by the idea of doing what he was told. She was his boss at the moment and he loved to obey. He wanted to kiss her very much.

She fucked him hard and hurt him with her legs when she came. He was close, he couldn't decide what to do. He could cum in her but he didn't want to lose sleep wondering if he got such a woman pregnant. Luckily, she decided to continue on his face and moved forward pushing him on his back. Her cunt was a mess, every kind of fluid was dripping when she sat on his face again. When she came, he was jerking off and he started to spurt all around. He never came that hard. This woman had to be on top of that chain, without a doubt.

At least, she would be if she wanted to be part of such a chain of authority. She wasn't attractive, she wasn't beautiful. But he was looking at her in awe when she sat long and lit a cigarette. In a hospital room.

"Go open the window. I don't know if that fire alarm is real or working." she pushed him with her foot, which had the same sock on it since he arrived this hospital. He returned to bed, started to kiss her leg, ankle, then her stinking foot. As if he was in love with her. But that wasn't it. She took him forcefully and he felt he belonged to her. He was showing his respect to his new owner. She chuckled.

"You mama's boys. You fall in love when you come across a real woman, when you're fucked good. Stop kissing my feet, eat my cookie while I rest."

She stayed in his room for hours, satisfied herself a few times, fucked him once more and left. He felt taken. He wanted to tell her that. He had an urge to use his words to describe how he felt.

He wanted to say 'You made me yours'. But she already knew. She knew before she took him. And she didn't care. She wouldn't have cared if he talked like that.

That was a marvelous day or a horrible one. He wasn't sure. He was used by two incredibly superior women all day and night. He couldn't say he fucked a woman; as she said, he felt fucked, not the other way around.

He cleaned the bed as much as he could. He found another set of sheets from another vacant room and replaced them.

In the morning, when Hazel came, she was treating him even worse. He thought she learned what he did.

But that wasn't the case.

At night, after a fancy dinner, she took her boyfriend home to have a drink. She had a shower when he was preparing the drinks and she wore her sexy clothes. She teased Marv for two hours until he begged her to have sex. She didn't accept but she used her new technique.

"I won't have sex with you, not today. But if you need to do things for me..." she parted her legs "... I may let you."

And she never saw him move that fast. He was between her legs in no time, thanking her as he ate her pussy. She was in heaven.

Marv's mood and expression wasn't that much different from Laurie when she came. He stayed there, kissing her thighs, pussy, mumbling how he loved her until she held his hair and made him pleasure her again. This was like a magic, she felt like a mage. Marv was hers to take.

She didn't need the practice set anymore. That day was going to be Laurie's last day to suck her pussy.

So, since she had no further need to manipulate Laurie's weakness, she wanted to see how he was going to react to extremes. She was going to try things, to understand their effects on him. She wasn't seeing him as a human being anymore.

As she entered the room, she started to lower her pants. He slowly kneeled down and she stopped. He could only see the top of her panties.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

'Is she asking me if my mouth is clean enough to eat her pussy? Or asshole?' he was amazed. This had to be the ultimate humiliation he ever witnessed. He got confused about her again. He already brushed his teeth but he wanted to give her what she wanted. He wanted to show her how superior she was to him.

"I..." he stood up, entered the bathroom, brushed his teeth and came back, kneeled in front of her again.

Hazel wasn't showing but she was amazed to see that.

She looked at him a few seconds and lowered her pants and panties. When he started to approach, she said "You seemed to be too eager when your mouth was on my asshole yesterday. Today I have time. But after that, you will brush your teeth again. To eat my pussy. Understand?" She was thinking that these were extreme things.

He was right.

She made him brush his teeth to get clearance to suck on her anus. His dick was hurting already.

"Yes, Nurse Hazel."

She removed her Crocs, walked near the bed, raised one leg and put her foot on the bed, exposing her small asshole to him. She was looking at him when he was approaching, eyes locked on her small button, in a mesmerized way.

She wanted to witness that.

It was her shit hole he was looking at like this.

She had no idea how someone would want to do it this much. And she loved the service. He couldn't get enough of it and she didn't make him stop. The sloppy sounds coming from his eager, devoted struggle was lovely. It was telling her how grateful he was to be given this opportunity.

She started playing with herself and came. The way she moaned, the way her thighs and ass muscles contracted was telling him that she found an epic pleasure in that.

When she calmed down, she said "I changed my mind. That's enough, I have work. Be here at five o'clock in the afternoon."

"Please, I'll brush my teeth quickly. Please Nurse Hazel." He was sincerely hoping to eat her pussy, he wanted to taste her pretty and clean pussy after the night's filthy adventure.

"No." she pulled her pants up, slid her feet in her Crocs and left.

He was sure that the companion woman made him feel worse. She used him in a more disturbing way. But it had to be about education.

Nurses were trained to act professional. Not like doctors, but they still knew how to behave civilized when they wanted to. That woman wouldn't and couldn't act civil in any occasion. This had to be the difference.

Nurse Hazel was doing all these in cold blood, not like that woman, not like an animal. Hazel raised to a superior level in his eyes, by means of style and creativity. Making him brush his teeth not to contaminate her asshole, where her shit would pass without any visa; he couldn't stop thinking about that. She definitely made him feel smaller than that woman did.

He hated those indecisive, confusing thoughts and comparisons.

He had no idea why he was obsessed about that hierarchy or ranks in authority. He was constantly comparing them with each other, as if he was trying to find his ultimate tormenter or owner.

When he was going out, he saw nurse Christine in that woman's room. She was Hazel's daytime partner, who was mostly visiting the rooms in that part of the corridor.

She was scolding the companion woman like a child.

"I won't warn you again. If you smoke on the fire escape stairs one more time, I will have you thrown out. Understand?"

He couldn't believe how she answered her in a timid way "Yes, nurse Christine. It won't happen again; I didn't know it was forbidden..."

"Enough!" she walked out and entered the next room.

That small, almost ugly nurse seemed like a goddess to him for a moment.

It was always the nurses. The woman was only strong when they weren't around. Or, when she was near him. But Nurse Christine knew her to the core, she had no chance to fool her.

So, probably, Nurse Hazel liked her jokes that day, otherwise she would put her in her place just like that. Christine was the least intimidating of all nurses, he couldn't imagine what Hazel would do if she caught her smoking there. He wished it was her who caught the fake authoritarian predator woman.

He couldn't wait for his five o'clock duty. For his true leader in this place. He loved to think like that. He wanted her to be his leader. He wanted to be Nurse Hazel's obedient soldier again.

He got a call from intensive care and they told him that Ava was going to return to her room the next morning. He asked if there was something wrong but they said she had an allergic reaction to one of the drugs so they had to change it and start again.

In the afternoon, Mia called; she sounded lovely and sweet. He started telling her about Ava, about the original plan, that he was told that she was going to return to her room after staying in intensive care for a day. He loved to tell his stories like that. Before he could start the part about the update, she interrupted him.

"Oh, you're still at the hospital then? I thought you said she was in intensive care since yesterday?"

"Err, yes, I thought it would be better if I was around. In case something went wrong or they wanted something from her relatives."

Since Mia was surprised to hear he didn't leave, he hesitated to tell her Ava would be back next morning.

"Hmm. Ok. So, did you miss me?"

"Words are not enough, I miss you very much."

"Good. Take care of Ava and especially of yourself."

"O-ok."

'What did she mean by that?' He hoped she was teasing him about Ava. He hoped Ava didn't tell her stuff.

She was so nice to him; he was so lucky to have her. And he wanted her to return as soon as possible, to save him from this rabbit hole, from these lunatic thoughts. He wished she was his leader. But she wasn't that type of a person. She was sweet and caring.

Meanwhile, Hazel was in nurses room, calling Alice.

"Hey Alice, I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Of course not. How is it going? How's the puppy training going?"

"Oh, he's deeply devoted to me. Even more than the first day. I told you about the first day, didn't I?"

"Yep, great. Push him further."

"I did but I'm done with him. I mean it's fun but I have to concentrate on my boyfriend. This helped a lot, thanks to you guys."

"Really? So early? He's here for one or two weeks more, are you sure?"

"Yes. I don't want to do it more because I can get used to that. I don't want to turn into some dominatrix, it may scare Marv away" she giggled.

"Ok, where will I bust you?"

"Room 744."

"Where it all started. Nice. But I will reprimand you too. Act accordingly. I want to play with him."

"Oh, ok..." she was a bit disappointed hearing that.

After all, she tamed him, he was her toy. She would prefer if he remained with only her brand on his bottom. But she wouldn't stand up to Alice over such a stupid thing.

"Wait. I have an idea. When I bust you, do as I say. I know you, so remember my words. Don't chicken out or talk back."

"Ok, Alice. But don't make me do something awkward."

"I won't, don't worry."

Hazel was worried, because of her trickster voice.

Laurie was listening to Mia; she was at a dinner with some people and they were leaving to go to a bar. Suddenly, he forgot everything. He couldn't believe how foolishly comfortable he was for more than a week, how he wasn't worried about her. Such a beauty, in Europe, with many - probably - attractive people, spending time like that. Everyone had to be trying to find a way to get close to her, to...