Authority Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you pleading me to want that and take it myself?"

He didn't linger this time "Yes, please. Take what you deserve, please, Nurse Hazel." He wanted to say take me but he still was trying to stop at some point.

She stood up, lowered her uniform pants. When she hesitated to lower her panties, she saw the lust in his eyes, looking at her white panties which were already wet. She didn't care anymore. She lowered the panties as well and said "Come then. Eat it."

They both couldn't believe what they were doing.

He was in a hospital room, a few feet away from the aunt of his lover, approaching a young nurse to eat her pussy, on his knees.

She was a timid young nurse two days ago and now she was about to make some relative of a patient do that. She used the words 'Eat it'. She wouldn't do such a thing even with her boyfriend. This showed her he was worthless; she didn't care what he thought. The girls were right.

When she felt his lips there, she forgot all her insecurities. This pleasure was awesome. She was going to make her boyfriend eat her pussy too. She would find a way to add some of such playful tricks as well, to make him go crazy like that.

But, since she had this loser crawling on the floor, she had to focus on the plan. She was going to practice this a few days more. Until this felt normal. She was going to enjoy having her pussy in this guy's mouth. She was going to enjoy being selfish, where only what she wanted was important.

"Yes. That's the appropriate way to show your respect to a nurse."

Laurie agreed, with an uncontrollable arousal when he heard her words. And he showed that with his enthusiastic actions down there. It was only natural and appropriate to show respect to a nurse that way.

Also, he never thought this could be that sexy. He was kissing and licking some -almost- strange woman's pussy.

He never enjoyed licking a woman's pussy before but at the moment he knew this was the best thing ever. He was going to eat Mia's pussy. He was going to convince her.

It was interesting.

Mia's pussy looked much more attractive than Nurse Hazel's but he wasn't sure if he would feel the same. This setting and this nurse had too extreme impacts on him. He would probably want Mia to make him beg for it as well but it didn't feel realistic when thinking about Mia and her character.

Realizing this, he hoped that this kink was temporary.

Still, maybe he could convince Mia to wear a nurse uniform.

But this girl was a real nurse and she could be the most powerful one of all.

At least, for the moment, that was what he thought.

About ten minutes later, Hazel started to watch him. This was fun too. It became hotter after she said "Look me in the eye when you're showing me your respect. Knowing whom you are showing respect to" she moaned and added "Doing as you're told to do."

It didn't take long for her to start spasming, looking in his eyes. The look in his eyes turned her on too much. He was her captive.

She pushed him away and it was great to see him still licking his lips, still trying to taste her juices. That was good. Her boyfriend was going to like it too. And she could see that he would love to crawl back to her pussy if she told him, it was obvious that he couldn't get enough of this. But she didn't want to spoil him.

Laurie was watching her in awe, when she was pulling up her panties and pants. She was in her cheap but intimidating uniform after that short carnal episode. Why didn't he ever realize how a pussy tasted before? Was it about her pussy? Which had that incredible, addictive taste? He wondered how Mia would taste. Why didn't she ever let him satisfy her like this, when he failed during sex?

He also wondered if this would count as an exact cheating. Not that pussy eating part. Doing it for such a person. It wasn't just pleasure, it was a duty, an obligation when such a person demanded it. That was how he felt.

He was horny and he got hornier watching her slide her feet in her crocs, take the paper from the table and walk out. Without a word.

He understood what a nurse really was at that moment. He also learned what it was to be used and how his 'sacrifices' would mean nothing special for that young nurse. All that mattered for her was that she was satisfied and content. This was her right and...

'What have I done?' he thought.

That afternoon she visited the room once more and Ava noticed how they exchanged a look. Hazel, exulting in a radiant and confident way, reason unknown but predictable. Laurie, blushing and looking at her in shame, like a guilty dog would look at its owner.

She preferred to watch Hazel; this was a beautiful sight to see. Witnessing a young woman's triumphant evolution wasn't common. Such things didn't happen in a day or two, not normally.

Seeing a man's descent into a doormat? It was almost ordinary. She witnessed it many times before.

When she left, she said "Did you have any manhood left in you?"

"Ava, what are you implying?" He sounded fake.

"Get me some magazines to read." She didn't bother playing with him.

When he was walking out, she said "Wait. Put my socks on. It's cold again."

Her eyes were on him as he found the socks and leaned forward to put them on.

He couldn't take his eyes away from her feet, they were perfect. Much more beautiful than Hazel's. He didn't see hers but he knew. These were flawless. Probably because of the surgery, there was no paint on her toenails but they were shaped, textured perfectly. There wasn't even one irregularity or a rough spot on any part. And, after his surreal adventure, he was being drawn to them.

He wondered why he never had such thoughts about Mia's feet. He worshipped the ground she walked on but not in a naughty way. Were Ava's feet more beautiful? Was that it? Or, was it all about this place and his new concept of 'authoritarian' women?

While he was putting the socks on, Ava was watching him. She could see how he was taking it slow, ogling her feet. She always found this fun, to play with men's wires. And it was too easy to do that.

She wasn't surprised when he asked "Do you want me to rub them?" but she made him regret this.

"Why? Do you want to rub them? Where did that come from?" She wouldn't waste a chance like this to make him nervous "Do you have a fetish for feet?" and pulled her legs back, as if saving her vulnerable feet from that perverted man. She was a cunning, seductive woman.

"Of course not!" He didn't have a fetish. Not yet. But her feet were something else. He wanted to touch them. And this was a perverted suggestion, he wasn't denying it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it would be..."

"If you get yourself together, I may let you rub them one day. Now get me my magazines."

He looked at her, saw how she was enjoying this and left.

This woman was completely in a different category.

He didn't think that she had a place in his newly discovered 'authority' scale but she was reminding him the nurses. Which were the definition of authority.

He wasn't aware yet, this concept wasn't that simple.

He still wasn't sure that it was Hazel who put him on his knees. In his mind, 'one of the nurses' did that. That was who they were. There was just one difference; Hazel was the only one he liked in the first place.

And, these wouldn't have happened if she wasn't groomed by Evelyn and Alice to rule him like that. Or, if he didn't muddy her still and sweet waters, by his stupid, confusing behaviors.

On the other hand, in that place, he wasn't that wrong. About the 'nurses' thing. Having this mindset, it wouldn't be hard for Evelyn or Alice to get similar results if they tried, if they cared to play with him.

Finally, probably, if he didn't have such a mind shift about the nurses, even Hazel wouldn't be able to confuse him that much, even if she played her best game.

But he was possibly right about Ava. She was as disturbing as a nurse and she was covered with all sorts of authoritarian signs on every move, expression or conversation she had, with all the disturbing side effects. It was good for him that she wasn't caring to play with him much and that he was a no-flight zone for her.

And it was good that he wasn't getting a hard on when he was with her. Possibly, again, because she was Mia's aunt.

The next morning, Hazel wasn't interested in him. She was focused on her work, since she was preparing Ava for her next surgery. Last minute blood pressure and a few other checks.

Ava was a bit concerned. She finally acted like a human being this time; she didn't insult Laurie when he held her hand and said "Don't worry, this is nothing compared to the first one. I'll be around all the time."

When they removed her from the room towards the elevators, Hazel walked out, looked around, stepped back in the room, closed and locked the door.

Before that, Laurie wasn't in such a mood, he was concerned about the surgery. He heard that no surgery was risk free.

When he saw Hazel looking at him like she did before, he froze. He couldn't be sure that this was happening, at this time of the day, in that room. His dick reacted immediately.

Their nurse did a stressful work that morning and she was probably demanding a relief, which was her right by nature. He loved to think like that.

This time she just waited. For him to kneel, approach and lower her pants and panties. This was their second time and she already could make him do what she wanted without even caring to tell him.

Before he started, he looked in her eyes, waiting for her approval.

"Open your mouth. This time I'm going to put my pussy in your mouth" she paused and exhaled loudly "I kind of liked to phrase it like that. I will put my whole pussy in your waiting mouth. What do you think?"

"Yes, Nurse Hazel. You described it perfectly. I will wait with an open mouth for you to put your..."

She didn't wait, she moved forward and pushed her wet pussy into his mouth. She smirked, remembering how Evely made her promise to use those words.

Everything going on there was hot for her. His reaction when she interrupted him like that turned her on very much. The stupid look in that -in fact, gorgeous- guy's eyes, how he was looking at her in gratitude for that, these were incredibly arousing. She was finding her true worth. A very handsome -and probably rich- guy was thankful to be given a chance to satisfy Hazel. She felt that no man had a chance if he was in her claws. This was the first time when she felt like this.

She watched him serve her pussy until she came and stepped back. She was still looking at him and he thought she wanted more. He moved forward, apparently intended to suck.

"What are you doing? Pull my pants up. I have work to do."

In embarrassment, he obliged, after being scolded for trying to serve her pussy again. He said "Sorry, Nurse Hazel" as she watched him from above while he pulled up her panties and pants. He stayed on his knees until she left.

He sank into thoughts again.

He wished he didn't offer his help to stay in this hospital to Mia. He was afraid that he would lose her. She could learn, he could make her suspicious, Ava could say things about him.

But he was also concerned about the changes he was experiencing.

What happened in the last days were extreme and the way he felt during his 'service' was intense. What if he remained like this after they left the hospital? What if his relationship with Mia felt unsatisfactory? He wasn't happy. But he had no intention to stop. He could hardly wait for his next duty.

Before noon, they informed him that Ava's surgery was finished without any problems. She would be in intensive care section but not because she needed to be. Just to keep her in a more convenient location for frequent monitoring and serum / drug applications. That was what he understood. They told him he could go home until next evening.

He knocked on nurses room door. Hazel opened it and looked at him in a demeaning way. As if she was saying 'What again?'.

This girl, acting this way. Laurie couldn't deny how this was turning him on.

"Hi, Miss Hazel, I mean Nurse Hazel. They told me that I can leave, so..."

"Who told you that?"

"I mean, that she won't be back until..."

"Did you ask me? Did I tell you that you can leave?"

"I..."

"No. Stay in your room. You can leave after my shift is over. And be here before I arrive in the morning."

Laurie almost came in his pants. The power of this tiny, young nurse was stealing him away.

"Yes, Nurse Hazel."

She closed the door and he stood there again. When he turned around, he saw the companion lady at her room entrance, staring at him, with a devilish smirk on her face. He had goosebumps, seeing her sinister look.

He had to go that way and he started walking, looking down.

"Hey, how's it going?" she said, jumping near him and walking with him. Her voice was hoarse, probably from smoking. Her hair was greasy and it was like she just got out of the bed. Her eyes were a bit bleary.

"Not bad, she had another surg..."

"So, you and the mini-nurse, huh?"

"I, what do you..."

"Do you like young girls? Is that your thing?"

"What? Of course not!"

"Oh, then it's what I suspected. Do you like to be played by girls like that?"

"What a nerve, how can you talk..." he was talking like this but his voice wasn't angry or confident. He didn't want to mess with this woman.

"My bad. I was teasing you." she held his arm firmly.

She looked around, on both directions in the corridor and said "But I need your help. I need those diapers for my husband from storage room but they put the large ones in the top shelf. Can you give them to me?"

He didn't want to spend time with her. Especially after how she talked to him, especially when feeling the heat of her body leaning against his, feeling the strong grip on his arm which was guiding him away from his room.

"I, my room..."

"Here, this room." She opened a door. When he was peeking in, she pushed him into the storage room in a very rude, even harsh way. His anxiety increased when he saw her checking the corridor to make sure nobody was around, before following him and closing the door.

"Ma'am..."

"Yes, boy. Talk to momma."

"You got it all wrong, I..."

"Look, fancy pants. I don't like to be played with. You wiggled your tail for days and now you're trying a hard sell on me?"

"What? I didn't..." He couldn't believe to see her lock the door and walk towards him, slowly removing her shirt out of her sweatpants.

Before he could say anything, she pushed him to the cabinets, grabbed his ass firmly and pressed her mouth on his.

He was struggling when she was groping his both ass cheeks with both hands, grinding herself on him, like a crazy person. Her tongue managed to enter his mouth and she was licking his tongue; her tongue was touching every part of his mouth, licking everything, even his teeth in a very disturbing way. She was strong.

He tried to move aside but she moved with him, tripping him on the floor using her foot. He was in shock, trying to say something and stop her when she was moving towards him, lowering her sweatpants and panties together.

In a second, she grabbed his hair, cornered him between the cabinets and herself. Her hairy pussy was in front of his face. He was so in panic that her sweaty, hairy pussy looked like it was breathing, as if it was a creature of its own. When she pushed it on his mouth, the wetness, the smell, the taste overtook his logic. These weren't nice or attractive, not like Hazel's. But they were very demanding, womanly and...

When he slowly opened his mouth to welcome her demanding, rude genitals in, the word in his mind was 'authoritarian'. As if he had to show his respect to that pussy. As if it was there to discipline him. To put him in his place.

Even she was surprised to see him start eating and sucking her pussy like that, like a hungry dog, kissing her mound in between.

"That's it boy. Why did you resist and anger me if you wanted it that much? Huh? College boy?" and then she started grunting, grinding her pussy on his mouth. He could see the almost angry, vengeful expression on her face.

Her pussy was flooding in his mouth, her rough, long pubic hair was moving everywhere, on his tongue and he was hugging her leg, to get more of her smelly insult.

She came in his mouth and waited for him to stop licking. But he wasn't stopping. He was still looking in her eyes, kissing her cunt, licking it clean. He couldn't get enough of surrendering to her unwashed pussy.

She didn't care to dig for a deeper meaning in this, she was done a minute ago but this eager bitch was making her horny again. And she started to go rough on him. She held his ears with both hands and kept fucking his face until she came one more time. He encouraged her to go rough on him because she knew that bitch between her legs would not resist anymore.

She slowly moved back, holding on the cabinets to find balance but Laurie was still hugging her legs, licking her pussy.

"Enough, whore!" she said, holding his hair and pulling him back. She leaned forward, slapped him hard and spat in his open mouth and on his face over and over. She pulled her panties and sweatpants up, fixed her t-shirt and walked away.

He watched her go in her unkempt, slum like appearance, with those loosened socks in her cheap slippers. She opened the door and looked at him.

His heart was beating fast and his dick was aching in his jeans. He was trying not to cum but he couldn't hold it anymore when he saw her expression before she walked out of sight. There was no guilt or second thoughts in her eyes. She was shamelessly looking at him, like a bully would look at someone weak, after beating him.

After what she did, her last look made him feel molested or almost... He didn't want to think like that. She molested him, period.

He felt dirty. She didn't even convince him, she got horny, she dragged him to this storage and fucked his face. She took whatever she wanted from him. And he came at that thought. This disturbing occasion meant a lot for him.

This woman didn't need a uniform, she was more overbearing than Hazel. Maybe she was even more powerful. It was hard to know. But she wasn't afraid of Hazel, she was making jokes and Hazel was laughing out of courtesy, trying to be nice near her. Maybe she intimidated Hazel too.

His mind was a mess, the front of his jeans was wet. This humiliating situation was making it hard to think. He wondered if this woman was at the top of that scale, for someone who was developing such urges like Laurie.

He checked outside and went to his room to change his jeans.

Before night, Hazel opened the door and told him to follow her. He stood up and walked behind her. The molester lady was watching them, smirking. When he looked at her, she held her crotch and sent him kisses of tease until he blushed and looked away. His eyes were on Hazel's ass but his mind was at that woman. They both meant disturbingly arousing fates. They both used him and to both, they had every right to do so.

She entered the nurses room and closed the door when he was inside.

She opened a closet, took a bag out and started to undress.

"Don't stand there. I don't have much time. My boyfriend is coming here to take me."

'Her boyfriend' sounded like a high rank. Like a general. Or, maybe a deputy commander. He couldn't picture her behaving like a normal girl with her boyfriend, maybe he didn't want to.

Being this nurse's boyfriend had to be hard. And, since she honored him with such a title, he had to be special. His mind was wandering around such stupid conclusions as he kneeled behind her naked legs and he started to kiss them, moving up to her panty covered ass.