Autophile's Lust

Story Info
An anthro lion lusts for his new ride...
2.1k words
5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Sleek.

Powerful.

Sexy.

The BMW i8 called to him, the lion groaning softly in the back of his throat, chuffing lightly. He ran his paws over the frame, the blue edged with black, which could only really be seen when the doors slid open. They were not normal doors, not like would have been found on an everyday drive, oh no, narrow and slender, so that he felt as if he was slipping inside a secret, the depths of a lover, when he was merely easing into the seat.

"Mmm..."

He panted softly, tail flicking back and forth, using that too as he dragged the fluffier tip longingly over the grills, which were dark to match the trims. Everything about the BMW i8 was perfectly designed, the epitome of what an autophile like him could have wanted in a car, from the smooth lines to the rumbling purr and snarl of the engine. It was his kind of car and the one that he had longed for -- though it was the first time that it had been parked on his sweeping driveway, his completely and truly.

The numberplate complemented the car too, laid down close to the body so that it would not interfere with the drive, every number and letter on it crisp and easy to read. Something was satisfying about that, something that identified the car in itself and, of course, was registered to him too. It made the car his, his possession, even though many a fur sought to own a car. Though did they ever truly possess them?

The lion did not know and neither did he need to know, panting softly through a gaping mouth, his black lips pulling a little with every pulse of breath, tongue laid softly between his teeth. His claws too were something that he had to be careful with, particularly with such a possession, though it was private enough on his hedge and tree-lined driveway for a little...hm... How would one say it?

Naughtier time. Private time. Car time. Only for him and his gorgeous BMW i8 time.

That was all that the lion wanted, his arousal up, running his paws around and over the back bumper of the car, the boot lid gleaming, though he didn't want to sully the shine of the glass. It would have been a shame indeed to leave even a stray fingerprint on it, even if he carefully kept his claws sheathed, not wanting a single scratch or ding on his beauty. And what a beauty she was, the rounded curve of her exhaust protruding only slightly, betraying the horsepower within. Though he lusted for far more than that.

Around on the right side of the car, the lion licked his lips, paws stroking the roof, easing down the side as if he was caressing a lover's waist. To be fair to him, with his inclinations, it was pretty much the same to him, though the lion did not mind if others thought him to be a little bit on the eccentric side when it came to his cars and adoration of them. The BMW i8 was not the only one in his garage and collection, after all, and he would add to it as and when he was able.

His cock throbbed, having pushed a little from its sheath, tenting out the front of his casual slacks. He could have taken the time to change before going out for a drive, but that would have wasted time in which he could have been in the driver's seat, feeling the soft yet firm cup of it around his body, how even the seat belt held him so safely, as if even that part of the car had an intelligent interest in looking out for him.

He couldn't wait any longer, not as his cock ached faintly. There wasn't enough room in his underwear and by no means the front of his slacks either, though he would be hidden enough in the car, as low down to the ground as it was. Pressing the button on the keys to unlock it, he eased in through the open driver's side door and settled in, the gear stick already familiar to the clasp of his paw, purring throatily.

"There you go, baby..."

Better to get out on the road to see what a car like that could do, he thought to himself, leaning back, the seat already perfectly in place. They'd put all his settings exactly the way he liked them, to the point that he could not help but be impressed. Yet he was not in the car to be impressed, the lion's mane tickling the back of his seat and headrest, supported without feeling as if he was too far back or too far forward.

The aroma of the fresh, new, leather interior clawed at his nose, demanding that he inhale -- and not simply for a lungful of fresh air too. No, there were raunchier, seedier purposes in that than he could have anticipated, growling faintly, starting the car as the engine rumbled and turned over smoothly. The growl of the engine was the perfect pitch, low and ready, his ears twitching to catch every tiny little nuance of the noise, even as his paw rubbed lazily across his slacks.

"Mmmph..."

He should not have held back as much as he did, for all he was succeeding in doing was creating a wet patch across his underwear, hoping that it would not soak through to his slacks but not really caring either. There would be no one there to see them and, well, with a car like that he could simply buy as many pairs of smart slacks as he liked, for the lion was most certainly not the type that was at all short of money in any way. He knew what he liked however, running his paws over the steering wheel, feeling the gripping edges and ridges along it, how it was ergonomically shaped. It was intended for long, pleasurable drives, and that was exactly what the lion wanted to take as he rolled the car forwards, accelerating smoothly, everything about driving the BMW i8 easy, so very easy. It was how it was designed.

On the edge of the town, it was easy also for him to swing out onto the country roads, breath coming in shorter and raspier pants, excitement growing.

"Yes... Mmm..."

The car purred, though there was something of a threat of a growl behind it, hinting at more, the scent of leather in his nose, though no hint of exhaust fumes. He almost missed that, for it would have added a little something more to the experience, in a way, but a car like that would never belch so crudely. The roar of the exhaust, however, would most likely be best heard in a tunnel or the like, but he had no near plans to head down to London for work, which was a shame. Maybe he should change that...

He released his cock slowly, as if he was taking the paw of a lover, though the car was a far more steadfast partner than any lover in the world ever could have been. Luxuriously, he leaned into his inclinations, taking the pink, fleshy length of his shaft into his paw, closing his fingers around it. Yet his attention was not fully on masturbating, of course, as the winding, smooth, sweeping country roads teased back and forth, offering him a view up the mountains, the sun halfway to the horizon already in the mid-afternoon. Autumn was the perfect time to get out and about, though he teased himself, keeping the pace of everything slow and steady, the growl of the powerful beast he drove yearning to show the lion what it could do.

If he didn't hold it back, of course. But he was too intent on his pleasure, panting, nose tipping forward as his man grew a little more ruffled from shifting his weight constantly. He had to concentrate on the road too, though that was increasingly difficult as he put it in auto, ignoring the gear stick at least for the moment, one paw on the steering wheel and the other quite firmly on his cock.

"Yes... Oh, baby, what are you doing to me?"

Better than any woman, the car purred under him, cruising down the road, the light hitting the sweeping valley just right, showing him the undulations of the hills, up to the mountains where their peaks were doused in clouds. The land was rough and rugged, but remote work had given him a better place than ever for a car enthusiast to live, moaning, stroking his cock more and more swiftly as the sound of his paw moving along his length filled the vehicle. It could not overwhelm, however, the purr of the engine, that comforting rumble that was so persistent and consistent at the same time.

It was all he needed, that sensation, the car feeding back to him through the seat, the feel of the wheel between his paws, grunting and gasping, losing himself in the moment. It was just for him, only for him, no one else there to take any of it away, not when he had everything that he could ever have wanted right there in the lust for a BMW i8.

The glow of the late afternoon sunshine was all he needed, cruising down the road, his paw working his length over. His breathing grew increasingly heavy, the tug of it within his chest erotic in itself.

"Yeah, baby... You're doing such things to me. Terrible, naughty things..."

There were so many things he could do with the car. Cumming on the bonnet would be erotic and yet he didn't want to damage the paintwork, imagining painting his load across the steering wheel, how it would drip down. Yet his love and lust for the car went far, far beyond sullying it as he moaned and moaned, his hind paw inching down on the accelerator, faster and faster, pushing on, intent on chasing that high that was not particularly elusive at all.

It would come. All he had to do was to get there.

Yet it was with the rumble of the engine tremble through him that he let it roar, exhaust snarling beautifully, his heart lurching at just the right moment and his lust sharply ramping up. He didn't want to stop the lure of his orgasm, not even as he pawed off furiously, cum spurting wildly, splattering the steering wheel, his thighs, dripping down into the footwell of the car, though he was powerless to stop it. His roar did not surpass the power that was the car, the sporty surge of it forward, taking him along with it as if the car too was exulting in the delight of his orgasm.

Alas, he came down from his high too quickly, returning to his senses, though the glow of orgasm softened around him, as if he was leaning back into a heated seat, panting and whimpering, making all manner of sounds that a lion like him really should not have been. He ran his paw lightly over the wheel, shaking a little, his free paw wiping off on his slacks, which were, to be fair, completely ruined. Maybe he should have thought about that before pawing off in the best car that he'd ever owned, but that was not apt to bother him all that much.

He'd buy new slacks. But he'd forever treasure his BMW i8, pouring and lavishing attention over it, polishing it to a shine, making sure that it was always washed and gleaming and clean. Taking it on Sunday drives, just so his best girl could get out and see the open road, the feel of leather under his paw as he took her in hand. The smooth exterior would squeak as he ran his fingers over it, as clean as a whistle, and he would be overcome with lust, once again, with the rumble of the engine dominating his mind.

He groaned, leaning back more, the seat shifting with him. Despite everything, he wasn't quite done with his "test drive" yet.

Not quite yet.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
After the Scene Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...in NonHuman
More Stories