'Available'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made me smile, and when I saw her ass in action, I knew that I was going to have a lot of fun with it over the next three weeks. After a salad lunch with tea in the kitchen (with an extra sandwich for Pussy as she had been denied breakfast because Melissa didn't want her to shit in the boot of her car if she couldn't hold it in, during the two hundred mile drive).

When lunch was finished, and the plates removed, I stood, the two women stayed in position in front of me, waiting.

"Go to the bathroom and shower, washing each other but not your hair!" I ordered and they went quickly, Available leading the way.

I followed, watching Pussy's ass again. I sat on the toilet and watched them washing each other and heard Pussy say that this was the first hot shower she had felt since before the training school, another point against my sister.

They stepped out of the shower and dried themselves, I undressed and kept my back to them as the boxers came off and then I turned around.

"OHH Master..." Pussy cried.

Available was grinning like a cat with the cream, obviously she hadn't told Pussy about my cock which was already semi-hard. I showered and stepped out to have the slaves dry me, this made me fully hard and when it was done Available knelt on one side of me and Pussy followed her lead, positioning herself opposite, both looking up expectantly.

"When was the last time you had a man Pussy?" I asked.

"Three months ago Master" her eyes creeping back to my cock again.

"Do you miss it?"

"Yes Master."

"Then enjoy" I said giving permission to start licking and sucking.

Pussy wasn't as good as Available, probably through lack of practice, she could only take three-quarters of my cock into her mouth and throat but was very enthusiastic, the two of them swapped around frequently until I was about to cum.

"Heads together!" I ordered and they knelt together, cheek to cheek as I stroked rapidly and with a loud groan, spurted a long rope of cum over Pussy's face and in her open mouth. The next one went on Available, back and forth until I'd finished, then Pussy sucked me clean.

"Now lick each other clean!" and that was soon done with some kissing with tongues as well and all my gift swallowed.

I told them to stand and hugged them both, surprising Pussy, so I asked why.

"After sex I go back in my cage until she wants something else done, I haven't been cuddled for a long time" she explained and burst into tears.

I released Available and turned to hug the crying woman face to face because I thought that she needed it. My hands automatically went for her ass cheeks, hers were loosely around me but suddenly she hugged me tight. Still sobbing, she muttered "Thank you Master" over and over.

She stopped crying and was silent, then she burst out laughing for all of thirty seconds, then her laughing slowed and stopped.

"I'm sorry Master, you were being nice to me and I'm not used to that, then I felt your cock hardening between my legs and thought it was so funny, I will happily take my punishment now" she said, expecting to be punished.

I stepped back, releasing her, thinking rapidly.

"Available, what punishment should I administer to this naughty slave, who dares to laugh in my face!" I snapped.

"I think that you should give her a..... really good fucking and make her cum as many times as you do to me Master" she cried and laughed too.

Pussy look stunned.

"But-but I laughed in your face, Mistress would give me a whipping for that... Master."

"She is my little sister and I love her but we are not alike in most things, including the way we treat our slaves. Available will explain tonight." I replied, "Now take her to my bedroom."

The two gorgeous black women ran out, hand in hand, I picked up the towels and put them on the heated towel rail to dry, before following them. Of course they were in the expected position, kneeling on the floor, Available looking eager, Pussy a little nervous.

I sat on the side of the bed and told Available to lie across my lap so that I could caress or slap her ass.

"Now Pussy, I will ask you some questions, if I feel that that you are telling the truth, she will get a playful slap but if I think you are not then it will be a very hard slap, do you understand?" She nodded, looking worried now.

"Do you prefer sex with men or women and why?"

"Men, the only women I have been with were trainers and my mistress... they are all rough but at least the trainers made me orgasm," was her reluctant reply and I gave the ass cheek under my hand a small slap.

"What forms of sex do you love and what do you hate and why?"

"I love oral sex but cannot deep throat because I gag, the trainers forced me and I hated that. I do like to be spanked sometimes but not whipped and I do not like anal sex because it hurts, Master." Again a small slap on the other cheek.

"What do you think of your mistress?"

Now there was a longer pause before she answered.

"S-she is firm but fair Master."

I felt Available tighten up at the obvious lie and a second later I delivered a hard slap to her ass and she screamed. Pussy looked horrified that she had cause her new friend pain, so I asked the question again.

"She is a hard mistress, she enjoys hurting me, especially when I am servicing her. She knows that I don't like anal so fucks me in the ass with various things just to hear me scream or cry." She said sadly, starting to cry.

"So the thing you hate most is your mistress?" Available tightened again.

"NO! NO! No, no..." she cried seeing how high my hand was going, "Yes... YES, I HATE HER! But what use is that, it'll only make her worse if you tell her..."

I lowered my hand and gently rubbed the lovely ass on my lap.

"Available loves to be spanked and loves anal too... go and stand out on the landing and close the door until I call." I told her and when the door was shut, I had Available kneel in front of me.

"For the next few minutes you are not a slave, okay?" Her mouth dropped open, then closed and she nodded.

"What do you think of her story?"

"Can I speak freely without punishment Master?" I nodded and she continued, "I think Pussy is truthful, your sister is a bitch and a sadist, she should never have a slave because in the end she will damage her too badly and cannot take her to a hospital for treatment."

"She would probably sell her to a gang who will do horrendous things to her before dumping her body somewhere, if she did not commit suicide first, I have been shown pictures of that at the training school to 'Encourage' me." Available explained bitterly.

I was shocked but realised the truth in her words but could see no way of helping the woman out.

"We will talk about this again at some point but for now go and get her... slave." I said telling her she was back in her normal situation.

The two of them returned and knelt in front of me, Pussy was curious but Available still looked angry but I forgave her.

"Pussy, I agree with you about Melissa being a bitch, she has always been like that but I didn't realise that she was that bad. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about it, even if I was to buy you off of her, she would only buy another slave and treat her just as bad." I explained.

"I wouldn't want another person to suffer as her slave at my expense Master."

"In that case we will try to make your holiday here be as pleasant as possible within the bounds of your position, comments Available?" I finished.

"Maybe my master would show you how pleasant anal sex can be, when done by who does not want to hurt you... and maybe I can help" my slave said softly, producing that radiant smile.

"Thank you Master, and you Available, it would be nice to be happy for a change... it's been so long..." and she started crying again but this time with happiness.

"Come here Pussy!" I ordered.

She smiled and stood up and stepped closer, I told her to sit on my lap but facing me. She straddled my thighs and sat, then I kissed her gently and cuddled her, my hands moving down to cup her ass cheeks. I pointed to Available and then to the spread ass. She got the message and crawled in close, then started licking.

"Ahhhh... that... feels good Master."

I indicated for my slave to insert a finger and find her G-spot, this made her gasp, then cry out as the target was found. After a minute I decided that it was my turn now and stood up, lifting Pussy with me and turned to face the bed and lowered her onto her back.

I moved down her body to kiss and suck on her tits giving each some love, making the nipples hard. Moving down again I worked on her pussy, sucking on her hard little clit and the lips before probing inside. Pussy was writhing around and close to cumming so I pushed a finger into her pussy to wet it and as she cried out on cumming, I pushed it into her ass and fucked her with it.

Available had been watching everything, so I told her to join in, she kissed Pussy and played with her nipples, tweaking them gently as I add another pussy dunked finger to join the first. I stopped and applied KY gel to my cock and slipped it into her pussy and stroked it deeper.

"OHH MASTER... So big... Mmmm..." Pussy purred.

"Available, a hand here?" She was at ninety degrees to Pussy, so reached down and found the unoccupied hole and started finger fucking it.

Our victim (not really) was heading for a second climax and was moaning loudly and panting, I pulled out and aimed lower, the fingers swapped holes and I gently entered Pussy's asshole. She didn't realise at first but when the head popped in she cried out.

"Relax Pussy, does it really hurt?" Available asked gently while rubbing her clit.

"N-n-no, I was surprised, it all feels good and gettiiinnnng sooo much better..."

I put on more gel and worked deeper an inch at a time and soon she felt my balls pressing against her ass.

"Fuck me Master, please fuck me!" She begged, so I did.

I increased the speed but knew that she would cum again before me, her legs wrapped around my waist and squeezed, this gave me space to finish us both off. I pounded her (maybe not as hard as I did to Available), my slave couldn't reach her clit so kissed Pussy instead feeling fingers rubbing her own pussy.

"M-M-Ma-a-ster-er-er!!" Pussy cried and squirted her juices against my groin.

Available groaned loudly and I shot my load into Pussy's ass, pretty much all at the same time. It felt wonderful as her internal muscles squeezed and milked my cock. I held position, even after Pussy released her legs and they flopped down onto the bed, her eyes were closed and her impressive chest was still heaving. Available was looking at me and grinning.

"Don't worry slut, you'll have your turn later," I said, "Now get down here and clean us up!"

She moved quickly as I pulled out, licking the combination of juices and swallowing them. Pussy was watching her work and smiling weakly.

"How was that experience Pussy?"

"Master... I have never cum like that before... I was expecting it to hurt like before but after the surprise, it felt good because it was so slippery and you were so gentle, and Available helped to distract me from thinking about it, thanks Av." She replied, "I don't mind doing it again if you make it feel that good Master."

"You don't mind? I love anal so you have no choice, I am trying to help you enjoy it but remember your position." I told her firmly.

"Sorry Master but I'm normally not allowed to talk this much."

"Be careful what you say or you might suffer for it at home" I warned her, "Now go and wash."

I followed them and showered again, allowing them to dry me again, I returned them to the basement and chained them, leaving them to talk. I had some work to do and checked a few things out for the next few hours then released the two slaves to prepare dinner.

Pussy had basic cooking skills but hadn't used them since she had been taken to the training school. I questioned her about her life before and she told me that her mother had died (she suspected her step-father had something to do with it), she had no other relatives.

He was arrested and interviewed about the death but released on bail, then he tried to rape her, she fought back so he tied her up and did it anyway. Afterwards he contacted someone who sent men who drugged her and took her away and she woke up naked and chained in a cell at the slave training school.

"I don't know if he was tried for my mother's death but I hope he was found guilty and put in prison for life." She explained bitterly, "Now I have a sadist for a mistress who beats me worse than he did."

I stepped up behind her and hugged her, she jumped at my touch but then relaxed in my arms.

"Give me their names and I will try to find out what happened?" I told her, then stepped behind Available and hugged her too. "I know your history but you deserve a hug too."

They finished the prep-work for dinner and went back down to the basement, I looked up the names that she had given me and found a court case but not the one I was expecting. Her step-father was suspected of being involved in the death of her mother but wasn't tried for it because the police could not find enough evidence to prosecute him.

He had been arrested and tried for the abduction and possible murder of his step-daughter, as her blood had been found in the kitchen and on some of his clothes, found in a skip a mile away. He was given a minimum sentence of fifteen years in prison, a good result, I would tell her later.

I cooked the dinner that the slaves had prepared and after eating mine, took them theirs as I descended the stairs I heard small cries and chains rattling. When I saw them they were in position but breathing quickly and I laughed.

"Have you been having fun on your own?" I asked firmly.

Pussy looked worried but Available smiled and said, "Yes Master."

"Good, unfortunately I didn't have time to come and watch, here is your dinner" and they stood to take the plastic plates but knelt to eat the food with their fingers.

"Pussy, I have some news for you," and explained what I'd found during my research.

"Thank you Master for the wonderful food, it was much nicer than what I usually get, leftovers blended into a soup with bread, I hope that bastard gets the same done to him in prison as he did to me, every night!" She replied angrily.

I took their plates and placed them on the stairs then returned.

"Available, I told you earlier that you would get your turn later, but first I would like to watch you two in action so carry on where you were." I said.

"Thank you Master" they replied together, then I removed their chains.

I watched them pleasure each other with fingers and tongues until they had both cum, then undressed. They moved in close and licked and sucked me in a double blow job, then all three of us lay on the bed so that I could play with these randy dark skinned pets.

I fucked each one in turn but Available would be getting my load, she sucked pussy's pussy while I took her in 'Doggy' and filled it full of cum. She turned to clean me before sitting on Pussy's face and squeezing the cum from her pussy out into her waiting mouth, they then shared it between them.

I dressed, fitted the chains back to their collars, picked up the plates and left them, cuddling each other, turning the light off and plunging them into darkness for the night.

Life continued as usual with the exception of having a second slave to play with, she started to really enjoy occasional anal sex with me with Available helping too. As she was only going to be here for three weeks, we had sex every day.

One day Available whispered in my ear (post orgasms) that I should introduce Pussy to the 'Plus One.' I had forgotten about the special toy so decided to use it the following afternoon and surprise her. I worked in the morning as usual after breakfast and following lunch I ordered them up to the bathroom to shower.

I had watched them as usual then followed them to my bedroom and had them play together for a while, then I fitted a blindfold over Pussy's eyes. I fucked her from behind, ass up and face in Available's pussy, for a while, then brought out the 'Plus One' and strapped it on. I lubricated her asshole with KY on my fingers, inside and out.

I ordered her to lie on her back, and her friend to play with her tits, having lubed my cock and the vibrator, pushed the real one just inside her ass, making her gasp and moan. Next the slightly shorter silicone cock went in and she cried out in surprise, I eased back and forth as I pushed deeper and when I finally bottomed out, then turned on the vibrations.

She screamed and asked what it was but I slapped her ass firmly, enjoying the feel of it, to remind her of her place. She apologised and wriggled her ass as I sped up, knowing the vibrations would make me cum quicker than usual.

Available sat on her face and leaned forwards, presenting her little hole to me, I balance myself on one arm and pushed a finger then two inside and fucked her with them.

"So you want a go with this do you slave?" I asked.

"Oh yes please Master, it's my favourite." She replied.

I increased the pace, hoping that it would make the woman cum but not me, and she did, crying and moaning, humping her hips up at me so that we made loud slapping sounds. I gritted my teeth and thought of the stock market share values, which helped me not to cum.

I pulled out and Available sucked up the cum oozing out of Pussy's vagina, then adopted the same position next to her friend. I eased into her ass and then pushed the vibrator in the other hole and fucked her without the vibrations for a few moments before turning it on.

The powerful vibrations worked quickly on Available as she had been rubbing herself while watching the previous action. Pussy had removed the blindfold and had recovered enough to watch the action, seeing what she was feeling earlier.

She moved behind me and pushed my forward thrusts harder and squeezing my ass at the same time, this was different and very pleasant. Next she spooned me in the kneeling position and thrust with me, this was a bit odd but nice too and the distraction that I needed.

"FUCK ME MASTER!" Available screamed and we did (Pussy and I), both pushing me in, me pulling out because she had no leverage, hard and as fast as we could go in the circumstances.

"CUMMING!" came from below us and I concentrated and came only a few seconds behind her, pumping it into her with every thrust until I was empty and only twitching.

"You two are heavy!" Available muttered as we leaned back, "We will do that to you next time!"

"I'll look forward to it Av" was the reply, then they laughed happily.

The three weeks were over far too quickly it seemed and I was collecting Melissa from the airport. Last night had been a real fuck-fest, they had used the 'Plus One' to fuck each other, I'd used it to fuck them singly and both at the same time. I was past midnight before I locked their chains onto their collars back in the basement and went to bed.

"Have you had fun with my slave?" Melissa asked.

"Yes I did once she got used to not being beaten at every wrong word." I said carefully.

"She needs firm discipline, not your pampering style of order."

"Would you have her cook your food?"

"Certainly not, she is never allowed near sharp or heavy objects that she could use as a weapon!" She replied.

"I allowed them to cook dinner most days."

"Then I will probably be attending your funeral after your 'wonderful' pet has killed you, hahaha."

"Did you have a good time?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Actually I did, I met a very nice man with a very big cock at the conference, we were fucking by the third night and spent the holiday week together too, fucking each other's brains out. Unfortunately he's married with kids but there's another conference lasting a week in three months' time in Vienna, we've promised to try and get there for more fun.

1...345678