'Available'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the house, Melissa wanted to go home straight away, so I changed Pussy's collar from Available's spare, back to her own. The two slaves bade a tearful goodbye to each other and Pussy hugged and kissed me, then I led her upstairs, quietly telling her about the next conference.

She dressed in the jogging bottoms and top she wore on the way here, then I led her to Melissa's car where she climbed into the boot to lie on the quilt and have the wrist and ankle cuffs fitted. My sister slammed the boot shut and having already put her cases on the back seat, thanked me and said goodbye.

I watched her go and felt sad for Pussy, having to go from here where she was treated well and had a good time, and made a good friend, to her cage in the laundry room, poor food and even worse treatment, her only consolation was that second conference, when hopefully she could stay here again.

Part Nine - Pet.

I went down to the basement and found Available sobbing on her bed, I told her that Pussy might be here again in three months and it cheered her up. I hugged her and stroked her back which helped but it gave me a hard-on which made her laugh and soon she was helping herself to a big portion of cock.

By the time she had finished, she had cum three times to my one but I didn't care, she was almost back to her usual happy self. She made lunch and afterwards we sat or rather she lay on the couch to watch a movie. Her warm head in my lap, this soon got me hard again so she watched the movie with my cock in her mouth, even after I'd cum.

It was just before I fell asleep, later that night that I realised that I was in a dangerous situation, I was in danger of falling in love with my slave. If I loved her could I still keep her as a slave or a pet, I thought that probably not as the former but possibly as the latter.

I discussed the differences with myself and found that the main one is that a slave is chained up most of the time but a pet is only chained occasionally, but with extra security set up, besides the doors and windows. I would have the phones securely locked, especially if Pussy was here too.

I had a lot of solar panels installed once the internal upgrading had been done when I moved in here, these panels fed a big battery which supplied power to the house at night but also kept everything going for twenty-four hours, in the event of a power cut. Even the slave collars were charged by Wi-Fi so there was no chance of an escape, should they want to try, with that thought settled, I happily went to sleep.

The next morning I fetched Available up to the kitchen, where I made breakfast, today was toast and the usual tea. Whilst we were eating I talked to her,

"Available, do you enjoy being here?"

"Yes Master, I love it here."

"Did you enjoy having pussy here?"

"Oh yes, we could talk about girl things and it was nice to have sex with another woman and for her it was wonderful to do that with someone who didn't beat her for the slightest indiscretion or just for the hell of it. She loved the threesomes and was grateful to us for showing her how good anal sex could be." She explained.

"She was obviously nervous about me to start with, did she think that I would be like my sister but with a cock?" I asked but I already knew the answer.

"Yes, she expected worse treatment because she was told you were a... sorry Master but her mistress told her you were a right bastard, which reminded her of her step-father." Another point against Melissa.

"What were her thoughts about her time here by the time Melissa came back?" This, I really wanted to know.

"She told me that you were lovely and she wished that she was your slave with me... uhh, sorry Master but her words were that she hated her mistress more than her Step-father who raped her and sold her into slavery."

"Hmm... thank you for your honesty Available, I....." I paused and decided something that had been in my mind since Pussy had gone, "Come here."

She walked around the table and stood waiting for my orders.

"Since your last indiscretion, you have behaved impeccably, you helped Pussy to adjust to being here and very helpful in her anal training. Therefore I am promoting you to 'Pet,' you will have access to any room in the house except for my office, which is punishable." I explained,

"You will cook the meals if I am busy, wash up the dishes, do the laundry and clean house. We will eat the same food and occasionally you will be allowed alcohol as a treat, do not touch the telephones, they will not work for you... now go to my bedroom."

Her smile had gotten wider with each sentence, she turned and almost bounced up the stairs, surreptitiously checking that I was watching her ass as I followed her. Once in the bedroom she knelt in the 'Pet' position (the same as the slave position but the hands are face down on the thighs).

She was expecting sex but I told her to close her eyes and went to the wardrobe and took out a package. I stood in front of her and told her to open her eyes then said "Catch" and dropped the parcel into her hands. It was funny to see her mouth open in shock, only in her favourite dreams was she given presents, she told me later.

She stared at it, then at me until I nodded her permission to open it, she did so carefully instead of ripping it open which made me smile. Inside was a very-low-cut black mini-dress, she stood and slipped it on then looked in the full length mirror, it was loose fitting and flared out when she spun around, showing her ass and pussy.

She turned and swayed as she looked at herself, then I told her to look and spin, she did so turning her head quickly and laughed.

"Perfect for my Master to see my pussy and ass which he so adores." She said and giggled.

"You will wear this around the house in case there are visitors, depending on who they are and for working in," I explained, "You are now 'Ava', a friend if seen otherwise go upstairs, but if I send you to the basement, stay there until I come to get you, no one else should go down there and of course the collar stays on.

There was something else inside the present, she pulled out a pair of slippers, similar to ballet shoes but in black, these too symbolised her promotion. She slipped them on her feet and stood up not feeling the floor beneath her feet for the first time since she was kidnapped almost two years ago.

Tears ran down her face as she looked at me, waiting... waiting... until I opened my arms and she rushed at me, actually knocking me over and back on the bed. She was kissing me passionately and I tried not to laugh, but in the end I gave her a double handed slap on her ass which stopped her.

She looked surprised but I was smiling so she smiled too and got off me, I stood and told her to close her eyes again, then led her back to the full length mirror waited. I opened the wardrobe again and stood behind her, when I told her to look she gasped, I was holding a similar dress in front of her but this one was scarlet, emphasizing her skin tone.

"This one is for best." I told her.

She clutched it to her and cried, I hugged her until she recovered from the shock, then she carefully took off the black one and put on the red dress. She looked stunning as she spun around and around before stopping and looking me in the eye.

"Thank you Master," she said, somewhat breathlessly and stepped forwards and hugged me tightly, "You are my master and I am your slave... I mean pet, but I want to tell you that I love you. You could have been sadistic like your sister, but you have been my perfect master, strong, handsome, firm but fair with me. You punished me when I needed it and also when I deserved it..."

"See that you continue to earn the favours that I have given you, now go to the spare bedroom and hang the red dress in the wardrobe." I told her and she ran off, while I smiled at her response.

She returned shortly and waited eagerly until a told her that she could now thank me properly. She was so enthusiastic that she made me cum twice, once with her mouth and hands and again with her pussy and finally her ass, riding on top but finishing me off by lying on me and kissing me while I slammed upwards into her tight ass.

Part Ten - Pussy and Disaster.

It had been three months since Melissa had left Pussy with me while she went to the South of France for a work conference plus a few days holiday. I had discovered from her slave and Available, what a complete bitch she was and how she treated her new toy, unfortunately, there was nothing I could do about it at the time or since.

My sister had been selected to go on the next conference in Vienna, Austria and was dropping off pussy for a week on Sunday as she did before. For her benefit Available was chained naked in the basement, Melissa and I followed the same procedure as before and I drove her to the airport.

"How was Pussy when you got home?" I asked.

"She was surprisingly good, very co-operative and even enthusiastic... you would make a good slave trainer Bro." she replied.

"Is your big cocked friend going to be there?"

"Oh yes we'll be sharing a room all week, it'll be close which one of us fucks the most this week, you or me, hahaha." She cried.

On returning home, I went down to the basement to check on the women, Pussy didn't want to take off the jogging suit but I ordered her to and saw Melissa's going away presents. There were many red wealds on her back and front, at least twenty and I asked her why, in tears she cried,

"I foolishly told her that I was happy to be coming here again, she became angry and handcuffed me over my metal cage and whipped me, then turned me over and continued... she left me there all night without food or water and only gave me water this morning."

"That fucking bitch!" I swore, then carefully checked if any of the whip marks had broken the skin, fortunately none had. "Ava, go to the bathroom and fetch the tube of bruise relief cream, quickly!" She ran to obey.

"Ava Master? I though only I called her that, I mean Av." the injured woman queried quietly.

"Because of her hard work, her willingness to learn and being so helpful when you were here last time, I have promoted her to 'Pet.'" I explained, hearing fast feet on the stairs.

Ava handed me the big tube and I told Pussy to lie on her back first, adding that it would hurt as I would be rubbing the cream in, taking away the pain of the welts and encouraging the healing process. I started at her shoulders and slowly worked down her front and sides, causing her to moan but trying to be as gentle as possible.

While I was working the cream into the whip marks on her tits, I said,

"Normally when doing this to a woman, I would expect her to be moaning with pleasure not pain."

"Can I not feel both Master?" she laughed weakly.

I looked down to see her nipples were rock hard and laughed too. When her thighs were done I slid my hand up her inner thighs from her knee to her pussy which was oozing juices and laughed.

"You are getting as horny as Ava, maybe she will massage this with her tongue when I've finished."

"With pleasure Master" Ava replied licking her lips suggestively.

She turned over and I worked down her back to her thighs and back up to her ass and stayed there.

"Are there that many bruises on her ass Master? Ava enquired.

"No, I just love to feel this big ass."

"And I just love to have you feeling my big ass Master," Pussy replied, sighing.

I left her alone and washed my hands, when I went back Pussy was on her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed, with Ava sucking her pussy. I was going to slip my cock into Ava's pussy but the other one called me to her head, so I slowly worked it into her mouth.

At eight inches she didn't gag, so I pulled out and asked her why.

"Mistress gave me a dildo about your size that she uses on me, I have been practicing what Ava told me and I think I can take all of you like she does Master." She explained.

I fed my cock back in and she told the truth, almost all ten inches went in before she spluttered, so I eased back an inch, she held my ass for almost a minute before pushing me back so that she could breathe. She apologised for not taking it all but I complimented her on her improvement and pushed in again, this time I face fucked her, allowing her to breathe twice more before I came down her throat.

I heard a squawk from the other end, which turned out to be Ava getting a sudden mouthful of girl cum, which I though was funny because Pussy rarely squirted, so we were all doing well but my pet hadn't cum yet. I went around behind her and lifted her ass up to her knees and invaded her pussy with my tongue, making the randy slut cum within two minutes.

I made dinner and took it down to the basement, then left them alone after they had finished, turning the lights off and locking the door. In bed I thought that in the three months since Pussy was here last, I had not come up with a satisfactory answer to her problem with my sister and was annoyed with myself... but that was to soon change.

Two days later I received a call at four pm from my father to say that my sister had been rushed to a hospital in Vienna, it seems that someone had sneaked into their hotel, burst into the conference room just after lunch, and set off a suicide bomb to try and kill as many foreigners in one place as possible.

There were eighty people attending the conference and were all sat in the conference room together. Many were dead, many more had been injured by flying shrapnel. I thanked him and immediately went online to find out the details, fortunately there was only one bomber at this venue but two others went off in different parts of the city.

I called the Foreign Office for information as did many other families, eventually after some hours, I was told which hospital she was in. There was a long wait until I was told that she was seriously injured and in surgery but no other details, they took my number and hung up.

I had completely forgotten about the two women in the basement made sandwiches and tea for them, going downstairs to inform them, Ava was shocked but Pussy just kept quiet. I left them there until the morning, when I had a call from the hospital to inform me that unfortunately they were unable to save my sister. I immediately called my parents but they had already been informed, we talked for a while but didn't say a lot.

I made a quick stew for the three of us but couldn't eat any myself, so took it all to the slaves, giving them an update. They had burger and chips from the freezer for dinner, but again I ate nothing. After a very poor night, with little sleep I felt hungry, I took breakfast to the slaves, unlocking them both.

"I admit I hated the Mistress for the way she treated me but didn't wish her dead!" Pussy cried.

We had a three-way hug that lasted for some time (nothing sexual for a change), then discussed what to do next.

"I will have to go to my parents for a couple of days to help sort things out, so I will set you up with food and drink and some books, I have her house keys so I will remove your cage and bring some of the toys here and dispose of the rest, so that when my parents go to the house there will be no sign of her having a slave." I explained.

"Can I live with you here Master?" Pussy pleaded quietly.

"Certainly for now at least, while I am gone you can think up a new name for yourself and what your options are that obviously won't include freedom, unless you want your step-father to be released, remember that you're supposed to be dead."

"No-no-no! I want him to die in there, I have no life out there, no money, no property, the state would have taken our house and sold it as there are no relatives to inherit it. You are my family and I love you and Ava, please let me live with you, I will be a slave to both of you but don't send me back to the training school." She begged.

"As I said before you can stay here for now, as to your position and duties, I'll decide that somewhen else. For now you are still a slave, Ava is my pet so is higher ranked but I expect you two to share the workload on equal terms. While I am away you will stay in the basement and amuse yourselves, I will provide books." I explained before I went upstairs to make various phone calls.

My parents left me to make all the arrangements for getting Melissa's body home and for the funeral after the Austrian authorities had done the autopsy and gathered all the evidence of the terrorist incident. Next I supplied the two women in the basement with enough supplies for four days, although I was only expecting to be away for two.

Then I drove the two hundred miles to Melissa's home, let myself in and thoroughly searched the place. The cage in the laundry room was five by four by three feet high, the sides consisted of thick wire rods in four inch squares, I used the heavy duty wire cutters that I had brought with me to cut the cage into four by four squares for easy disposal.

There was a big pink dildo that was pussy's practice one, which I put that into a bag along with some leather bondage outfits and a few toys that I like the look of, were hanging up in my sisters wardrobe and in a drawer. The rest of the house was normal, except for her library of S&M DVDs (including Pussy's training ones), I took all of them but would watch hers on my own first. I also went through her filing cabinet and found the documents for her car, which would have to be sold.

I packed all the bondage/slave paraphernalia that I didn't want, plus the parts of the cage into rubbish sacks and loaded them into my car to be disposed of later, then drove to my parent's home to commiserate with them. They were both pensioners, having us kids quite late in life because of their careers.

I had offered to take them to Melissa' house to collect any of her things that they wanted to keep, plus her paperwork, before I ordered a house clearance company to come and remove everything. I also called a couple of local estate agents to come and value the property for selling and called a funeral director to book an appointment for my parents to arrange the funeral after I had gone home.

I stayed with my parents that night and drove them to the house the following morning to go through all Melissa's house contents. There was very little that they wanted, mostly photographs and some artwork and pieces of craft pottery and glass. I left for home that evening, arriving around nine pm.

The first thing I did was to go down to the basement to check on the slaves, I heard chains rattling then saw then in position, one palms up and the other palms down and both grinning happily.

"Are you both okay?"

"Yes Master, we have been getting to know each other..." Available started, but Pussy interrupted with, "inside and out Master."

This was followed by more giggling, obviously they were getting on very well together. I checked their food supply but there was enough to last until breakfast.

"Would you like us to pleasure you now Master?" Available asked.

"Not tonight, it's been a busy and stressful couple of days, plus a long drive, for now I just want to have a good sleep... Pussy, have you thought of a suitable new name?" I asked.

"Yes Master, as she is always Available, I am always Redi, with an I," she explained.

I laughed, appreciating the play on words and went to bed, leaving them in darkness for the first time in two days. As I lay in bed I thought of Melissa, it had been stressful trip, my sister was always a bit of a bitch but became a full blown sadistic bitch when she acquired a slave of her own. Even so, I wouldn't have wished her death to be the way it was, I hoped to find out more details.

Quite late the next morning I made porridge flavoured with jam, ate mine and took two portions plus plastic mugs of tea downstairs. I had things to do so left them alone while I disposed of Melissa's unwanted BDSM paraphernalia. Checked with the Foreign Office on the schedule for the return of my sister's body and cleaned all of her toys and outfits before using any of them.

1...345678