'Available'

Story Info
Aquiring a sex pet.
27.6k words
4.15
22.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

Available.

Prologue.

Arianna Fox is black, twenty eight years old, five feet seven inches tall, slim, fit, with long wavy black hair, flawless skin and is beautiful. Born Savanna Johnston in nineteen-eighty-eight, she weighs in at one hundred and thirty pounds. Her vital statistics are thirty-six/thirty/ thirty-six, with a bra size of thirty-six A.

She started as a model in two thousand and twelve, then joined the adult film industry. On Twitter she has two hundred thousand followers (one of them is me) and has made five hundred and fifty films (four of which are mainstream). She does that sultry, sexy look to perfection and when she smiles she looks radiant.

Arianna's modelling career started with lingerie catalogues but graduated to soft porn magazines and posing for camera clubs and private individuals. This paid more but the catalogues dropped her because of the bad publicity.

The 'You want me, you pay for me and I'll be your pet' look sells her to the customers, but they don't pay enough to keep her in the style and custom that she became used to having. Fashion clothes and shoes, a nice apartment in the good part of town, being seen in the right places and invited to the best parties all cost money.

Soon it was the individual escorts and photographers who paid the most but it still wasn't enough so she offered extra services to some of her favourites for more money, using sex toys. Use of dildos and vibrators became a regular thing for the chosen few. This is when Anna discovered her liking for having things pushed into her ass as well as her pussy. There were also rumours that she had sex with some of these elite people for big cash.

I am thirty, single and an online dealer in stocks and shares and have made a small fortune over the years, so that I don't really have to work at all, but I continue because I enjoy it. I work from an old Victorian house outside the city where I live and have one of my five bedrooms converted into a mini stock exchange with eight monitors, three printers and three keyboards.

The floor is bare polished wood, so that my wheeled executive leather office chair runs smoothly from one workstation to another.

As you may have guessed, Arianna was my favourite model and I had hired her for a photographic session in a 'no questions' studio. The session went well and she was very pleasant so I booked another one and added the toys.

During the session, she seemed distant, not concentrating, and even tried cutting the session short. I asked for the 'extra services' but she was rude, saying that she was tired or some other shit, I offered her more money but she dressed quickly and walked out.

I didn't take kindly to her attitude, I had paid well for a service which she had cut short without an explanation and was rude to me in the process. I decided that maybe a change of attitude for Miss Arianna 'All High and Mighty' Fox was in order so started planning.

Part One - The Plan and the Training School.

Being well off financially, money is not a problem for anything I want, I also have plenty of contacts in the business world (not all of them legitimate, these people will do anything for a price). I set up another studio session under a false name and when Arianna arrived she was met by two burly men in masks carrying a syringe full of a fast acting tranquiliser.

They jabbed her and tied her up, gagged her and placed her in a padded wooden box which was loaded into a van, parked at the rear of the studio and driven to a rendezvous outside the city. Here the box was transferred to another van and driven away to a secret destination.

That destination was an abandoned underground facility that had been bought by auction and converted to a secret training school for sex slaves, part of a world-wide network. Some of the trainees are runaways from home who on completion of their training, will be sold on a dark web auction site and shipped anywhere in the world.

Others have been kidnapped to order by wealthy patrons like me, for their personal use. This is where the formal model and adult film star Arianna Fox found herself when she woke up, naked and chained by a collar to the wall in a small cell. The only other thing in with her was a dirty and foul smelling plastic bucket used by previous occupants as a toilet.

After the initial shock, she screamed for help and eventually a man wearing black clothes, boots and a mask, unlocked the door. She cried out to be released and sent home, but he just laughed, then she threatened him with the police and jail. He stepped into the dirty cell and slapped her to shut her up, then told her that if she didn't keep quiet until her induction, she would not be fed then he left.

She sat crying quietly on the floor, naked and shivering for an hour, before the door was opened and she was presented with a bowl of oatmeal and a big plastic mug of water, then locked in again. She looked at the contents of the bowl, sniffed it and as there was no spoon, she hooked some out with her fingers to try it and spat it out.

There was no sweetener in it, just oatmeal and cold water so she left it and drank the water, later she had to learn the skill of squatting over a loose bucket to pee in it. Sometime later the door was opened, her chain was unlocked and she was forced to walk through the warehouse type building.

She saw other naked women tied to pillars or in contraptions like the Rack, being whipped, fucked or both, screams filled the air. Arianna was led to an office where a man sat behind a desk (all the men wore masks here), her escort told her to kneel on the concrete floor with her hands on her thighs with her palms up and her knees spread in what she was told was the slave position. The man behind the desk spoke,

"You were formally Anna Johnston, then Arianna Fox, model and porn star, from now on you will only answer to 'Fuck Pig' until your new master renames you. You will only speak if an instructor allows it or asks you something, you will always address instructors as 'Sir' do you understand Fuck Pig?

"Yes...AHH!" she screamed as a short whip stung her back. "Yes Sir!"

"Good, the reason you are here, is to be trained to be a submissive and obedient sex slave for your new master or mistress. You will do anything and everything he or she orders you to do, immediately, enthusiastically and without question. You will be here for between four and six months depending how well you adapt to your new role in life."

"Any refusal or verbal abuse to any instructor will receive a variety of punishments from not being fed to whipping and electric probes. Any questions?"

"I... I... have money in the bank, I can give you all of it if you let me go... Sir" she begged remembering the lash she received earlier.

"You have no money Fuck Pig, all your monetary accounts have been hacked and your assets have been seized and distributed, some has been paid to us for the continuation of our work, some will be given to your new master for using us and giving us selected publicity, and the rest goes to our sponsors," he explained.

"When you leave here you will own nothing but your master will own you, if he or she is not satisfied with your performance then you will be brought back here for retraining which, believe me, will not be pleasant for you."

This last explanation made her shiver as she absorbed it's ramifications, making her realise that she was truly fucked, and maybe for the rest of her life unless she could escape.

"Do you know who my master will be Sir?" She asked quietly.

"No, nor do I care, anonymity is our top priority and we work hard to keep it that way, now this instructor will take you back to your cell, where you will be given a blanket and more food later. Tomorrow you start your training, a word of advice, always use the toilet bucket before training starts. Guard, take her back to her cell."

She was left chained to the wall again, later a guard arrived with food, a hot stew, a blanket and a toilet roll. She was cold, even with the blanket wrapped around her and hardly slept until another guard brought her a bowl of unsweetened porridge and a mug of hot water. She consumed both quickly to help her to warm up, then peed in the bucket but couldn't produce anything solid.

Later he returned and told her to bring the bucket to empty it, then returning it to her cell before she was taken to another room in the complex, where she was told to kneel in the slave fashion and wait.

Part Two - Training and Movies.

As her eventual master I have the choice of having her chemically neutered or left fertile but she would get monthly injections which would keep her from getting pregnant whilst being trained, I chose the latter. As part of the price I had paid for her abduction and training, I was to receive the occasional film clip of her progress.

The first one, entitled Week One, video one showed her kneeling in an empty room, hands behind her back. An instructor walks in, gets his cock out and tries to push it into her mouth but she turns her head away. He suddenly slaps her face hard, knocking her over, he pulls her up and tries again, this time she opened her mouth and sucked his cock.

With a hand behind her head he pushed deeper with each stroke until he was balls deep before allowing her to take a breath after twenty seconds. Her next one was after thirty and after five minutes of this he came down her throat, making her clean him up before walking out.

The next film showed Fuck Pig tied to a pillar with her hands above her head, a doubled rope is tied around her waist and passed between her legs, then up through a pulley and ending, tied to a big ball weight. The trainer is using a mains voltage, high powered vibrator to make her cum numerous times.

She is sweating profusely but cannot scream because of the ball gag in her mouth (this is to associate the pain from the rope against her pussy lips with the pleasure of cumming hard).

Week Two and another training film, in this one she is kneeling in the submissive slave pose with her knees spread but she has been allowed to wear a pair of black stiletto heeled shoes. Her wrists are bound behind her back, as are her elbows with the rope going up her spine and around her neck.

The instructor is making her suck his cock slowly but all the way to his groin, allowing her to take a breath every thirty seconds. When he is ready to cum he warned her then face fucked her for almost a minute before cumming down her throat. He released her and she gasps for breath before cleaning him with her mouth and thanking him.

Week Three, another movie arrived at the end of the week in my secret email account, here Arianna is lying on a mattress, her right knee is pushed up almost to her chin. Her forearms are tied around her calf and her wrists are tied either side of her ankle.

This trainer then slaps her pussy, rubs her clit and hooks two fingers into her pussy to rub her G-spot, and she moans with unwanted pleasure, he has a bigger cock than the previous one and spits on it for lubrication and feeds it into her pussy, making her cry out.

He gives her a good fucking with occasional hard slaps to her ass, he's good and makes her cum, just before he does, he pulls out and face paints her splattering cum all over her face. He releases her, tells her to sit up and shows her reflection in a mirror, then orders her to scrape it all off into her mouth without wasting any, then swallow it all. She does this to avoid punishment but doesn't look happy about it.

Week Five - no video last week, in this one Arianna is strapped into some sort of frame which bends her backwards, vacuum tubes are placed over her nipples sucking them up high and hard, while she has her pussy worked on with the powerful mains vibrator. Another hand vibrator is worked into her ass, as I watch she cums three times, screaming every time (squirting on the trainer the first time).

Week Six and more rope play, this time Arianna... I must think of a new slave name for her. I don't like 'Fuck Pig' which the training school has designated to her, nor either of her previous names which would remind her of her previous life.

I thought of her role as my sex slave... she had to be available to do anything and everything I order at any time I wanted her... 'That's it,' I thought, 'I will call her 'Available.'

That decided, I watched as she lay face down on a tabletop, her wrists and ankles were tied together and she was raised off the table a little. The trainer pulled her to him so that she could suck his cock, then he pushed her away, this continued for a minute then she was lowered for a rest, before repeating the process. This encouraged her to try and get him to cum as quickly as possible to save her back from the pain.

Week Seven and more suspension for 'Available,' this time she was bent over and suspended in an upside-down 'V.' The trainer used a Cat o' Nine Tails on her back, ass and pussy lips as she slowly spun around, making it sting but not hard enough to break the skin, these guys are experts in their trade. A butt plug and a vibrator taped in place ensures that she cums as long as she is suspended.

This is the ninth film and is similar to the last one but here she is suspended horizontally and lower, she seems to be enjoying herself because when she is spun her around she laughs and cries "Wheeeeeee." Until the trainer produces the Cat o' Nine Tails and lashes her with it for a couple of minutes as she spins.

He stops her and feeds his cock into her mouth and flicks the cat onto her ass, from there he moves her around to fuck her. Unfortunately the camera position is wrong for me, so I cannot see if he is fucking her pussy or her ass, my imagination says it's her ass. When he's finished and she's cleaned him, he spins her again and she laughs again as the camera cuts.

Week Nine - I have been looking forward to this week for a long time, this is where I get the opportunity to participate. I drive to a rendezvous in a car park, a black van pulls in and the side door opens, I enter and the door is slammed shut. In the gloom a trainer approaches and tells me to put on the hood he hands me, I sit on a pile of blankets and pull it over my head and we leave.

An hour later we stop, after a roundabout route and I hear a shutter door open, we move and it closes again, the door opens and I am led down some stairs and the hood removed. I believe that I am in some sort of abandoned facility, the man leads me to a changing room where I have to completely undress and put on a trainers uniform, including a mask.

I follow him to a large empty room, except for a seven by four feet, padded leather bench. I am told not to speak but to lay on the bench on my back with my pants open, when instructed. Available is led in, naked except for leather wrist and ankle cuffs. I am hard straight away from seeing her in the flesh, she looks around calmly and then at me as I climb onto the bench, lay on my back and release my cock.

"Ohh" she said and smiled.

The trainer orders her to lubricate my cock and then get on the bench in the reverse cowboy position, she does so, sucking me deeply before carefully climbing up and squatting over my hips, lowering herself down until she can guide the tip between her lips.

She moaned as she started to sit, my cock is quite big (nine inches and fat too), it took her three attempts (and more moaning) to settle her ass on my hips. She waited to be told to start, then with my hands gripping her ass cheeks to help lift, she started to fuck me.

Although the situation was bizarre, it was exciting too, 'More for her' I thought as she was getting wetter, her breathing faster, then at five minutes she cried out and came over my cock, her juices running down over my balls.

"Up and move Fuck Pig!" she was ordered.

She sat up and squatted again, this time aiming my cock at her asshole, she cried out in pain as her weight forced the head inside. She took more attempts and a lot more moaning to get it fully embedded but she did it and gasped, then wriggled around and giggled.

She sat back again, her hands on my chest and lifted herself up slowly, again I assisted, enjoying the feel of her warm, smooth ass tunnel. She continues slowly at first but gradually increased the pace as her passion and breathing rate increases. I knew that I wasn't going to last too long like this, I gritted my teeth and tried to think of something to take my mind away from these wonderful sensations.

After another few minutes I was at the point of no return and shouted,

"CUMMING!" then exploded deep in her bouncing ass, she felt the bursts of cum flooding her bowels and came again.

This time as she cried out, she squirted across the room a short distance, but not far enough to hit the trainer (they had all been warned by her earlier wetting of a trainer). She was shaking so I pulled her down to lie on me, allowing me to play with her tits and tweak her sensitive nipples gently.

She must have enjoyed me doing that as she squeezed my cock with her ass muscles.

"Up and clean him, then this mess you made on the floor!" the trainer commanded.

She sat up and climbed off me and down onto the floor, then sucked me clean and licked my balls, before running to get a mop and bucket to clean the floor. I got off the bench and fastened my pants, she came in and cleaned the floor with the mop and the bench with her tongue.

She was led out and I followed the trainer back to the changing room again to redress in my own clothes. I wore the hood up the steps and into the van to be returned to my car. By the time I arrived home, the video was in my inbox so I watched it with a mug of coffee, biscuits and a hard-on.

Week Eleven sees 'Available' strapped into a contraption called 'The Letterbox,' another version of the 'stocks,' she is laid on her back with her ass and the bottom part of her thighs sticking through, the rest of her body is tied up at the other end. Her pussy and asshole is now ready for whatever the trainer chooses to do with them.

He can use whips, paddles, dildos, vibrators or his cock or any combination, even to having another trainer working the other end with nipple clamps and having her blow him. All part of the plan to turn her into a submissive and eager fuck slut for her new master of mistress.

Week Twelve and I see 'Available' on another tabletop, on her back. her ankles are tied to her thighs and more ropes are tied around her knees to eye bolts fixed either side of her shoulders. Her wrists are tied together and pulled taught above her head to another eyebolt.

An unseen trainer orders her to look at the camera and smile for her owner, she manages a weak one, obviously worried about what sort of person has bought her, while she waits for her next session to start.

She doesn't have to wait for long as a naked (except for the mask) trainer comes in and after some rough finger play fucks her hard and fast until she comes.

He moves to her head and cums in her eager mouth and she thanks him, he swaps places with the cameraman, who gets to fuck her ass, while using a vibrator in her pussy to make her cum at least twice more before the end of the film.

The Week Thirteen film shows my future slave strung up by her wrists and on tip-toes while being flogged with the cat. She has nipple clamps linked by a heavy chain which swings and pull her nipples every time she is struck. She is biting her bottom lip but smiling, even when the blows get harder especially on her pussy and ass as he walks around her.

A second film arrives this week, showing 'Available' on a table, on her back but rolled back and up on her shoulders, her knees either side of her head. She is tied with multiple turns of rope around her upper thighs and back with her wrists tied in at her waist.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers
123456...8